Cheerleader's Lecture

Story Info
Cheerleader learns not to give an unwanted lecture.
3k words
4.45
60.7k
23

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,512 Followers

Brad had a greenhouse. He was experimenting with hydroponics and was growing some nice flowers and vegetables. It was a profitable little sideline, so he was understandably annoyed when he was broken into for the third time. Only minor damage and graffiti, but it shouldn't happen. Also, it was potentially hazardous for the intruder as some of the chemicals he had were quite toxic.

This was the third time it had happened and this time he was prepared. He'd installed a couple of cameras after the second incident, and Brad went to inspect his take. Not a bad view. He knew that kid and where she lived. She was mischievous, not malicious and really needed a good talking to. He'd have a word with her mother. With a bit of luck he might also run into Susan, her big sister. And wow, what a sister. Eighteen, a cheerleader, blonde hair down to her boobs and boobs that came around the corner two seconds before the rest of the girl. Unfortunately, she knew what she had and was just a little on the vain side.

Unfortunately, she wasn't Brad's main concern. Stopping the brat before she did real damage to either the greenhouse or herself was. He headed around to the Jenson's place and put his concerns to Mrs. Jenson, who called in Katie and Brad watch in admiration and some irritation as Katie, owned up to the fault. Turned puppy eyes full of tears on him and apologised, saying she'd never do it again. Mrs. Jenson seemed to think that was that and asked Brad if there was anything else?

Brad fumed, and pointed out that there were repeated offences. No disciplinary action? That's it?

Mrs. Jenson just smiled and shrugged, as though to say what could she do.

Brad pointed out that the behaviour was dangerous and Katie had to be stopped. "If Katie breaks in again, I'll have to take further action. If I catch her I'll either have to call the cops and press charges or put her across my knee and spank her," he snapped. "Your choice."

Mrs. Jenson laughed and Brad could see Katie smirking behind her.

"OK, spank her if you catch her and if you can."

"Are you serious?" Brad asked, not believing a word of it.

"Certainly. Look. I'll even put it in writing." She scribbled Brad the permission slip and before he knew it he was outside, not believing what had happened and trying to make sense of it.

"I get it," he thought. "She figures that a) I won't catch the kid and b), won't have the nerve to spank her if I do. We'll see what happens."

Knowing Katie would be back Brad slept on a cot in the greenhouse that night. He heard a window breaking quietly (how does she do that, he wondered) and stood up waiting. Katie came through the window and Brad flicked on the light, causing her to freeze like a rabbit when the spotlight hits.

Brad moved fast, grabbed Katie and sat with the brat across his knee, and then realised why her mother said to go ahead and spank her. She obviously thought he wouldn't be able to face down those puppy eyes, tears and heartbroken little sobs. He could.

Subsequently marched Katie home to her mother, genuinely crying now. Mrs. Jenson answered the door, looked at Brad, looked at Katie and laughed. She thanked Brad for bringing the errant child home and told Katie she was grounded for a week. Katie bolted without a word, still leaking tears. Mrs. Jenson admitted she had a discipline problem with Katie, but would make more of an effort to bring her into line. If Brad could, she could. She thanked Brad again, still laughing quietly, and Brad headed home.

Next day the fun started. Brad heard a knock on the door, opened it, and there stood Susan, Katie's cheerleader sister, looking gorgeous and wearing clothes that seem to have been painted on.

Brad smiled and started to inquire how he could help her but Susan was already in motion. She placed a hand on Brad's chest pushing him back into the house as she stalked forward, her mouth already in full action.

How dare Brad assault her little sister. Child brutality, is what it was. He was a paedophile. A monster. She'd have the police around to deal with him. For a good ten minutes she ranted and raved and wouldn't let Brad get a word in, just kept on yelling and prodding, probably raising bruises on his chest from all the poking.

At first Brad was amused. After all, she was gorgeous. Then he got annoyed. Finally he had had enough and yelled at her to shut-up and listen. He then explained about the break-ins, the damages, the potential dangers. Explained that Mrs. Jenson knew everything and had approved of his handling of the situation. Told her that all he did was spank the brat, as agreed to by her mother, who was, he believed, Katie's legal guardian. (Brad was quite condescending by this stage and letting her know, not too subtly, that he thought Susan was an idiot.)

Susan didn't care about the explanation. She started up with her child brutality, Brad was a beast and an animal. Warming up for another full on tirade, and Brad realised that he'd have to explain more carefully.

"Hold it," he yelled. Noticing that he'd been backed right across the room to the couch Brad promptly sat, grabbing Susan and pulling her across his knee as he went.

"All I did was spank the kid like this," he said and his hand came down on her bottom very firmly and accurately. Susan screamed, wriggled and squirmed, trying to get up, but the spanking continued while Brad repeated his points, using his hand for the occasional extra emphasis. Susan's squeals and squawks continued, marking time for the spanking.

"Addressing your concerns," Brad said, "my hands hit your sister here, on her bottom. Not here," as his hand slipped between her legs and slapped her pussy. (That squeal was loud.) "Please understand, I did not molest your sister like this, or like this." Her pussy and inner thighs were now taking some punishment.

After a few minutes of careful attention to Susan bottom and pussy Brad stopped spanking for a few moments to further explain.

"I just gave Katie a simple spank and took her home. I did not mess with your sisters clothing like this," he said, as he eased her tights and panties down. "I suggest you forget about your sister, and worry about your own bottom, because this is going to continue for a while." Susan was wriggling harder now, but Brad was a lot stronger than she had realised and held her quite easily.

Now Brad changed the way he was spanking her. His hand would come down sharply on her bottom and then slide further down, stroking her pussy. Sometimes, for a change of pace, landing on her pussy and sliding up. Brad noticed the wriggling, swearing and squawking had changed now. The struggle to escape seemed to have change into an upward movement of Susan's bottom and pussy, trying to time the strokes that were landing, while the swearing, squealing and steady diatribe had died away being replaced by heavy breathing and gasps.

Brad noticed the increased heat whenever he slowly dragged his hand across Susan's lips, seeing the moisture seeping from between them.

He suddenly twisted Susan upright so that she was facing him, his foot slipping out to press between her feet, firmly holding her panties and tights at floor level so Susan couldn't bend down and pull them up, nor walk away from him without having to untangle her feet first. Brad deliberately looked right at the pussy (nicely shaved, he noted) in front of him, then let his eyes drift up to Susan's face, noticeably pausing to check out her boobs and the way her nipples seemed to have decided to stand out and pay attention to what was going on. Finally focused on her face, and there they were again. Two big puppy eyes swimming in tears and a delicate little mouth, trembling and about to cry.

"I think you'll agree that you owe me an apology for sounding off without checking the facts first." Brad murmured. All he received was a dumb nod, Susan too shocked at the reversed situation to actually speak.

"As an apology, I think you should take your top off."

Susan now had a scarlet face to go with the puppy eyes and trembling lips.

"And if I don't what happens? You'll pull it off?"

Brad shook his head. "No. The spanking will just continue for a while with the top on,".

Susan gulped, and her top was slowly removed revealing a nice lacy bra, barely there and not needed to support and totally unable to conceal those magnificent breasts. Brad looked at it significantly and Susan swallowed again, reached behind her and dropped it.

Brad's eyes traced their way slowly back down to her feet, stopping at interesting spots along the way. Brad could hear Susan breathing hard, and his inspection duly noted that her breasts were heaving slightly, with a gentle tremor and her pussy lips were flushed and swollen, with the gleam of moisture showing.

Brad moved his foot away from her tights and held out his hand for one of her feet. She lifted it and Brad slipped her tights and panties off. Without saying a word Susan lifted her other foot, and moments later Brad had a beautiful blonde cheerleader standing naked and aroused in front of him. Brad could tell by the lip biting and bright blush on her face that she fully realised how naked she was, but wasn't sure if Susan understood how thoroughly she was aroused. Brad decided he'd have to bring it to her attention slowly.

Brad indicated that she should lie across my lap again so that the spanking could continue, while Susan protested that she'd taken off her top as asked.

"I know. Thank you. That means that the spanking can continue with you topless."

Brad indicated again that she should lie down. Susan slowly sank down across his knees. "It's odd," Brad thought, "watching someone force themselves to do something that they really want to but feel they shouldn't."

Brad rested one hand on Susan's bottom as she made herself comfortable, his fingers just trailing lightly between her legs, tips just brushing her pussy lips. Susan instinctively put her hands behind her back again so that Brad could hold her in place, but he gently pushed them forward and down.

"You'll have to hold yourself in place," he told her. "My spare hand is going to be too busy feeling these."

He reached around and squeezed Susan's ripe breast, feeling her jerk slightly as she finally registered that Brad was making an all out assault on her body. He held her breast for a few moments, idly stroking and thumbing the nipple, rubbing and gently agitating that hard little pebble. This was make or break time. She'd either scramble off his lap and grab for her clothes, in which case he'd have to let her go, or she would relax and things could proceed.

Through the hand resting on her bottom Brad could feel her body trembling slightly, and could feel Susan's pussy lips gently rubbing against his finger tips, with the trembling causing a vibration between lips and fingers. A vibration that was being continuously carried deeper into her, causing still more trembling. The sensations were quickly washing away her doubts, and Brad could feel her relax slightly, pressing her boob more firmly into his hand, enjoying the touch and waiting for it to continue.

Brad flicked her pussy, causing a small jump, then lifted his hand and brought it smartly down again. The spanking continued, but this time with her full cooperation, legs parted to give Brad easier access to her more sensitive areas, breasts practically begging for more attention and her nether lips parting slightly, suggesting entry would be a nice thing.

As Brad squeezed and manipulated her breasts he felt her arm reaching back between their bodies, seeking and finding the erection that had been pressing against her side. Her hand closed over it, slowly starting a series of gentle squeezes that were encouraging the brute to grow. By now the spanking had dwindled to an occasional slap, with Brad's hand spending more and more time between her legs, rubbing her pussy, slipping inside and stroking Susan internally, slipping out again and cupping her entire mound, gently palpitating and squeezing, sending a continuous wave of feeling throbbing through her and deep into her vagina, which was now impatiently waiting for what was coming.

Brad moved his hand away from her breast, lifted slightly and slid his tracksuit pants and jocks down, reaching over her to pull then away from under her and then swiftly flicking them off.

He leant back on the couch now, as Susan became even more active. Reaching for and holding his cock, stroking it, while pushing her bottom higher, wanting, no demanding, that his hand continue teasing her sensitive pussy. "If I don't want to explode and bring this to a premature end then it was time to start things in earnest." Brad mused.

Brad took Susan by the waist again and again swung her to her feet facing him. He ran his eyes slowly over her, starting at her feet and moving up, taking time to admire her swollen damp pussy, and her beautiful breasts gently moving to her heavy breathing, stopping at last at her eyes. No puppy eyes now. That was pure alley cat staring back at him. He reached over and slipped a hand between her knees, indicating she should move her legs apart, sliding his hand up as she did so until it was greedily cupping her moist love mound. Moved both his hands around her, lightly held her bottom and gently pulled her towards him.

She moved eagerly forward, straddling his knees. Brad let go and just looked up at her. Susan was breathing hard and looking down at him. To be more precise, she was looking down at his erection. "I'm just the appendage attached to it," he thought with a grin.

She placed her hands on his shoulders as she eased closer, climbing onto the couch, now straddling his thighs with his erection now sliding between her legs and pressing up towards her hot and waiting pussy. Now Susan was looking at him, staring at him with intense concentration as her hand slipped between her legs and edged her lips apart. Holding her lips open slightly she began to slowly sink down, feeling his cock butting against her hand and firmly directing it between those waiting lips. Her hand returned to his shoulder and he felt her closing around his erection. She continued to stare at him, her eyes wide, as she slowly sank down onto his lap, letting his cock slowly and fully penetrate her. Too slowly. Brad gave a sudden upward jerk, causing Susan to start in shock as his cock leapt up, fully embedding itself within her.

For a few moments they just sat there. Brad relaxing back against the couch with Susan sitting astride his lap, firmly skewered by his shaft. Seconds passed, while they both enjoyed their combined yet separate sensations. All too soon, Susan started to move, rocking slightly forward and then back, causing Brad's cock to start moving with her, teasing her, teasing him, letting sensations build.

Her eyes were still staring at him as the tempo slowly increased, no longer just rocking but moving up and down, her body reaching frantically down to meet each upward thrust he gave, wanting more and determined to ride him until she had it.

Then she was no longer looking at him, her eyes closing so that she could more fully concentrate on the wonderful feelings flooding her body. Riding and feeling letting it all build up. Nothing could stop them now. Together they thrust, gave and accepted, pushing each other to the heights until Brad could stand it no longer and exploded within her in a paroxysm of fury, flooding her with his seed. He could dimly hear Susan scream and could feel her convulsions as she continued to give as good as she got, using her own climax to crush his cock within her, drawing forth all the seed she could.

Slowly they both came down from where they'd wandered. Brad looking at Susan in thorough appreciation. Susan looking at Brad in total amazement.

"What did you do to me?" she demanded. "The same thing you did to me," he countered. She was silent for a while. "But I don't even know you. I came here to yell at you. This is all your faults" she wailed.

Brad nodded. "Guilty," he said. "But you did a good job of yelling at me earlier. If I may make a suggestion, we're both hot and sticky. Why don't we both have a shower and then you can get dressed. You can go home and think about what happened, and if you think I took advantage of you, you can come back and yell at me tomorrow. I'll be home."

Susan looked frustrated. She wanted to yell now, but also wanted that shower. Before she could decide what to do Brad was gently leading her into the bathroom and turning on the shower, pulling her under it. "I thought you meant we'd each have a shower," she gasped. "We are, just the same one. Your bottom looked a bit red and I thought you might like to have it massaged while you shower."

"You keep your hands to yourself."

"That's not my bottom."

"They're not my bottom either."

"Take your hands off my bottom."

"I didn't mean put them there."

"That's not your hand you're rubbing me with."

"Oh, my god. This is not happening. I swear I'm going to come back tomorrow and yell at you. You're definitely taking an unfair advantage now."

Ashson
Ashson
8,512 Followers