Cheerleader's Mom: Mom's Lap-a-Thon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Michelle obeyed, having no idea who it could be.

After a moment, a voice whispered, "Hi Michelle, I hope you're happy to see me. I hear you have already had an amazingly full day."

"Enjoy," Allie said, walking out.

Michelle opened her eyes and as her daughter promised, it was an awesome surprise.

"That is one way to put it," Michelle giggled playfully like a giddy school girl. After all the girls and women she had been with during this wild ride, it was Jasmine she had the greatest connection to.

"Do you have enough energy for one more adventure?" Jasmine asked, taking off her blouse and revealing her firm perky tits.

"For you I will always have the energy," Michelle answered, as she moved to Jasmine and pulled down her skirt.

"That is very flattering," Jasmine said, as she was soon as naked as the beautiful mother, both now in only thigh highs which were worn so often now it was like they were part of their body.

Michele stood up and stared into her daughter's English teacher's eyes.

Jasmine stared back. There was no Mistress, no submissive. There were just two women who had an undeniable, unexplainable attraction for each other. A lesbian lust.

They both moved in at the same time for the kiss.

Their tongues explored and danced in each other's mouths.

They slowly, their lips never parting, moved towards the bed.

As Jasmine fell backwards onto her back, the kiss was broken, but only temporarily as Michelle quickly joined her female lover on the bed and resumed kissing her.

Michelle's hand moved to Jasmine's pussy as they continued kissing, no words being said, just the actions of two passionate lovers.

After a few minutes of tender yet passionate kissing, and hands roaming all over each other's bodies, the wordless lovemaking continued.

Jasmine rolled Michelle onto her back and began kissing the soles of Michelle's feet. Then each toe through the sheer nylon. Then Jasmine moved towards the left ankle, never once breaking eye contact.

Michelle too watched the beautiful teacher the entire time, enjoying both the tenderness of her hands and lips, but also the slow eroticism of the moment. It was like time was standing still.

At the moment there was just the two of them.

No husbands.

No kids.

No Mistresses.

No moral compass.

Just two women.

Two beautiful beings.

Two women exploring their sexuality.

Two women in lust.

Eventually, after a meandering journey up one leg, past a wet pussy and down the other leg, and back up again, Jasmine buried her face in Michelle's excessive wetness.

The lengthy teasing had Michelle's cunt on fire, and in less than two minutes, much to Michelle's chagrin, as she wanted this to last forever, she flooded Jasmine's face with her sweet cum.

Jasmine eagerly lapped up the perfect pussy juice, knowing she would drop between these legs at any given moment.

Once the orgasm was done, Michelle spoke for the first time in an eternity and said, "Your turn."

"You don't have to," Jasmine said, always content with pleasing another.

"Oh yes I do," Michelle said, standing up, pushing Jasmine playfully onto her back and replicating a lengthy tease on Jasmine.

She too kissed the soles of her feet, sucked on toes, licked inner thighs, before burying her face in Jasmine's cunt.

Like Michelle, the lengthy teasing and foreplay had Jasmine already revving to go and she too came much quicker than usual.

Michelle lapped up the addicting cum, before standing up and saying, "That was amazing."

"That was indeed amazing," Jasmine smiled, before adding, "Want to try one more amazing thing?"

"Only one?" Michelle smiled, as she licked her lips, retrieving the last remnants of Jasmine's pussy juice.

"Well, actually I was hoping to do two more things," Jasmine said. "All good things come in threes... including three orgasms."

"There is no way I have two more orgasms left in me," Michelle warned, having had countless orgasms already today.

"Challenge accepted," Jasmine said with a wicked smile, pulling Michelle onto the bed and rolling her onto her back.

"Did you just quote Barney Stinson?" Michelle asked, 'How I met Your Mother' her favourite show the past few years, even though she didn't love the ending.

"Maybe," she shrugged, as she straddled Michelle so their pussies were touching.

"Oh my," Michelle said.

"Just lay back and enjoy the ride," Jasmine said, as she began slowly grinding her pussy onto Michelle's.

"Oh God," Michelle moaned, this being a completely new and odd feeling. Her pussy was stimulated in a way that instantly had a new orgasm beginning to build.

"This always gets me off like fireworks," Jasmine explained, as she looked down at the beautiful woman.

"I can see why," Michelle moaned.

For a few minutes, the two ground their pussies on each other, their moans starting soft and sweet, but getting louder and more desperate as time went on.

"Think you can come again?" Jasmine asked with a smile, knowing that her lover was close to orgasm.

"Probably like Niagara Falls," Michelle responded, watching Jasmine's beautiful face make sexy, near orgasmic, expressions.

"Come with me," Jasmine said. "I want you to come at the same time as me."

"Me too," Michelle nodded, the idea exciting.

"On three," Jasmine said.

"Okay," Michelle agreed, lifting her ass up more.

"One," Jasmine counted, her orgasm about to explode.

Michelle could sense Jasmine was about to erupt as was Michelle and she counted, "Two, three."

"Yes," Jasmine and Michelle screamed in unison as their orgasms collided into each other.

They both collapsed on the bed in complete exhaustion.

For a good five minutes nothing was said, as each tried to recover from euphoria.

Finally the silence was broken when Jasmine said, "I have to pee."

"Me too," Jasmine said.

They went to the washroom together and chatted as if it was the most natural thing in the world to be peeing in front of another woman.

They returned to the bedroom and Jasmine said, "Now for the final orgasm."

"You're serious?" Michelle asked, unable to fathom topping the last one.

"I'm always serious about orgasms," Jasmine said.

"That is a good philosophy," Michelle nodded.

Jasmine, suddenly deciding to just say what she was feeling, even though she didn't understand how she was feeling, admitted, "I don't know what it is about you, but I feel something so much more than just a sexual relationship."

"Me too," Michelle nodded, her cheeks going red and a chill going up her spine, as she felt the exact same way.

"I don't know what it is, infatuation, lust or love, but I have not stopped thinking about you since our first encounter," Jasmine admitted.

"Me too," Michelle repeated, feeling as giddy as she did in high school when her first boyfriend, Adam, asked her to homecoming.

"It's really confusing," Jasmine continued, "as I love my husband."

"Me too," Michelle said, apparently the only words she could say.

"You love my husband?" Jasmine smiled.

"I'm sure he is a great guy," Michelle laughed, realizing what she said.

"So I don't know where that leaves us," Jasmine said.

"Me either," Michelle said, before adding, "but that is a discussion for another day."

"Agreed," Jasmine said, before revealing, "I told my husband I was going out tonight with the girls at work, so he isn't expecting me home until very late."

"Mmmmmm," Michelle said. "So we have more time together."

"I did say we needed to reach three," Jasmine smiled, pushing Michelle back onto the bed.

"That you did," Michelle smiled back, as Jasmine fell on top of her and they began kissing again.

For half an hour, maybe more, Jasmine kissed and pleasured every inch of Michelle's body.

Michelle replicated the attention, kissing every inch of Jasmine, even her rosebud.

Yet, tonight wasn't about kinky sex... it was about romance and in the end, they wordlessly ended up in a sixty-nine.

Time stood still for both of them as they leisurely lapped each other's delicacy.

Both having already had multiple orgasms, neither was in a hurry.

Instead, they both explored and teased... licked and pleased.

Neither had any idea how much time passed and would have been surprised to learn it had been almost three hours since Jasmine first walked into Michelle's bedroom.

Finally, Jasmine came again.

Michelle needed a couple more minutes before she had her final orgasm of the craziest day of her life... crazier than her original submission to her daughter.

Eventually they were cuddling each other, each pondering what next.

Michelle wanted to tell her that she loved her. Yet, that sounded absurd.

Jasmine didn't want the night to end. The escape from the humdrum existence of her daily life was freeing. She too wondered what her feelings really meant. It was hard to call it love... this wasn't a Shakespeare comedy. Yet, she sure didn't know what else to call it.

Eventually Jasmine rolled slightly onto Michelle and said, "I don't want to label this, but I know it is more than just sex."

"Me too," Michelle said, Jasmine's lips so close to her.

"So let's just be," Jasmine said.

"Okay," Michelle nodded, as Jasmine leaned in to kiss her again... as lovers.

They kissed each other for a while before Jasmine cuddled herself into Michelle.

Both closed their eyes and enjoyed the tranquility of the afterglow of a perfect night.

Both drifting to sleep... two becoming one.

.....

The next morning, Michelle woke up to see Jasmine still cuddled in her arm. She smiled as she recalled the intimacy of last night. She also realized from the light shining in it was morning and that Jasmine was supposed to go home hours ago.

She gently woke up the sleeping beauty and whispered, "Jasmine, its morning."

Jasmine groggily opened her eyes and smiled as the first thing she saw was Michelle.

"What a beautiful sight to wake up to," Jasmine said.

"Ditto," Michelle said.

"Did you just quote 'Ghost' to me?" Jasmine teased.

"Maybe," Michelle smiled.

Jasmine smiled, oddly not worried by the fact she hadn't made it home. Her husband had done it to her a few times in their marriage, and never called... this would be payback for all those times he stressed her out. Since she was already way late, she figured she may as well have a great start to the morning. Jasmine smiled, "Want one more orgasm for the road?"

"Only one?" Michelle questioned, playfully, her cunt tingling instantly at the question.

"Well," Jasmine smiled, moving in for a kiss, "let's start with one."

Like last night, there was no hurry.

They kissed tenderly for a few minutes before the kiss got more passionate and the hands started to roam.

Eventually they ended up side by side, and in the longest sixty-nine in history (is there a world record for that?) as they just lapped leisurely and enjoyed the tranquility and naturalness of each other's sweet nectar.

Both women came within moments of each other and once each retrieved every last drop of the other's homemade honey, Jasmine said, "I'd better shower before going home," Jasmine said. "Plus, I need time to come up with a reason I'm arriving home in the morning and why I didn't call him."

"Take your time," Michelle said, not wanting this encounter to end.

Jasmine kissed Michelle and got off the bed. "Oh my, my body is sore. You really did a number on me."

"Ditto," Michelle said again as she admired the beautiful teacher.

Jasmine laughed as she grabbed a robe of Michelle's and went to the shower.

Michelle got up too, taking off the thigh highs when she noticed that there was a major run in them. Not sure if Allie would be up or home, she put on a black pair, and not bothering with a robe, headed to get a glass of milk and make some coffee.

Michelle left her room and heard sounds coming from Allie's room. Allie usually didn't wake up before noon on a Saturday, so this was a surprise. That said, not as big a surprise as what Michelle walked in to.

It was another double penetration threesome. That wasn't the surprise... no! The surprise was who the woman was that was taking a cock in both her cunt and ass.

Michelle's head was spinning. After the shock of becoming her daughter's submissive, being used by strangers, falling for another woman and getting her own pet in her niece... this still stunned her to the core.

The woman being double penetrated was Michelle's stuck up sister, Stephanie.

'How in a million years did Allie seduce and domme her in less than 12 hours?' Michelle pondered. She was speechless and her legs were paralyzed as she watched in shock and growing amusement the downfall of her perfect sister who was not only being dp'd, but being dp'd by her niece and daughter... it was delicious.

Jillian turned around and saw her auntie and the shocked looked on her face. She winked at her Mistress, before turning back to her mother and asking, "You like my cock in your ass, Mommy-whore?"

"Please don't call me that," Stephanie responded, still mortified by her submission and uncomfortable by the name calling, even though her body responded much differently than her mind, her cunt tingling.

"But that's what you are, Mother," Jillian said, her tone on the word 'mother' dripping with disdain.

"Just fuck me," Stephanie said, her orgasm having been rejected all last night and again this morning. She still couldn't believe she willingly licked Allie's pussy and then her own daughter's. She couldn't believe she spread her legs without hesitation when Allie ordered her to and got fucked in her own living room while her husband was at poker night. She couldn't believe she willingly, albeit after some protest, came with them back to her sister's home where she was made to sleep on the floor, completely naked, after watching her daughter get fucked in both the pussy and ass by her niece. Lastly, she couldn't believe she was willingly being sodomized by her daughter (her daughter!!!), while riding another cock. Truth is, she loved anal sex, a secret she kept well from anyone other than her husband, not being something you discussed with friends... but being double penetrated was new and only enhanced the pleasure.

"You want your daughter to fuck your shit hole?" Jillian asked, loving making it as dirty as possible, loving reminding her mother of the moral sin she was willingly committing.

"Just fuck me," Stephanie repeated, not wanting to say anything more. She hated the reality that she was committing incest, especially in her sister's home, although she was assured that Michelle was away for the weekend on a romantic getaway. Yet, her desire to finally have an orgasm denied to her all night overrode her moral code, common sense and her motherly responsibilities.

Allie ordered, "Answer your Mistress's fucking questions, you dumb fucking slut."

Stephanie couldn't believe how dominant her niece was. She always knew she was kind of a bitch, like her in truth, not like the good girl that her daughter was... "was" apparently being the correct tense. She stammered, "Yes, I want you to fuck my ass."

"That wasn't the question," Jillian said. "Now look at your new Mistress."

Stephanie obeyed, even as more humiliation coursed through her.

"Tell me what I am," Jillian demanded.

"My Mistress," Stephanie whispered.

"Say it with pride," Jillian ordered, bucking her hips and going even deeper inside her mother, a rush of power coursing through her. She was definitely a submissive, but she was enjoying her brief moment in the sun.

"You're my Mistress, Jillian," Stephanie admitted, before even adding, as she looked in her daughter's eyes, "Mistress Jillian."

"Good girl," Jillian smiled, as she quickly pumped the cock in and out of her mother's ass three times.

"And what do you want?" Jillian then questioned.

Stephanie, desperate to come, her orgasm so close, her greatest orgasms coming from anal sex, which she admitted to the two aggressive girls last night, admitted, "I want my Mistress daughter to slam that dick deep into my whore shit hole and make her bitch mother come like a cheap slut."

"As you wish," Jillian said, as she slammed hard into her mother.

Michelle, who had watched all the domination in awe and had her hand slowly rubbing her clit, decided that now was the time to take control. "What is going on in here?" she questioned.

"Oh my God!" Stephanie gasped.

"Hi, Mistress," Jillian greeted.

"Mistress?" Stephanie questioned, as she rolled over allowing both cocks to slide out of her holes.

"Good morning, Mom," Allie greeted. "Do you like your bonus present?"

"Is that slut for me?" Michelle asked, walking to the bed.

"Michelle!" Stephanie gasped again, her head spinning again... just like it had the when her niece blackmailed her last night with compromising photos of her daughter with the minister's daughter.

"Ladies, can I have some alone time with my sister?" Michelle asked.

"She's all yours," Allie said, before adding, "You be a good slut and do exactly what you are told to do."

"Yes, Mistress," Stephanie replied, mortified by her predicament and yet looking at Allie, not daring to question her.

"If she is a problem at all, let me know," Allie said. "She is a pussy cat under her lion exterior."

"Oh, she will be lapping up her milk like a pussy cat," Michelle said, before adding, "On your knees now, my sister slut."

"Please, Michelle," Stephanie began to protest, just as her daughter and niece left the room.

"Obey, you fucking dumb bitch," Allie roared.

"S-s-sorry," Stephanie stammered, quickly getting off the bed and dropping onto the floor.

"I'll take it from here," Michelle confidently said to Allie, before she mouthed, 'Thank you.'

Allie nodded and left.

Michelle went to the bed and leaned up against it. "So, this is pretty interesting."

Stephanie wasn't sure how much her sister was involved in this twisted, complex, incestuous lesbian conspiracy, and wasn't sure what to say. She said, "I can explain."

"You can explain why you were in my daughter's bed getting fucked by my daughter and your daughter?" Michelle asked, trying to act like this was a complete shock.

Stephanie, hearing the harsh truth of her acts, tried to defend herself, "Your daughter blackmailed me."

"Allie blackmailed you to come to my house, straddle her and take a cock up the butt from your very own daughter?" Michelle questioned, loving the look of humiliation and embarrassment on her sister's usually smug face.

1...345678