Cheesesteaks and Paradise Pt. 04

Story Info
Time to refill their plates with a little kink.
3k words
4.64
2.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like this guy...and I like these couples.

I was watching this blond little imp of a woman pore over the website looking at those who had contacted us. I was thinking that if she sat down on my cock and held her thighs up, I could spin her around. That is, if she didn't topple over from being top heavy. Not that she was broad shouldered, but she had such big tits for her size...those big, round tits, those big, long nipples...

"Are you listening to me?" That snapped me out of it

I looked at her and said, "I was just day-dreaming."

"About what?"

"About your beautiful and large tits..."

"Aw, now you sound like my ex-husbands. Come over here and look at the iPad with me." I moved over and propped up the pillows. My gym shorts held a noticeable tent. She reached over and held it. "Save that thought."

I passed her a glass of wine. "Now, show me."

"Okay, first is this single guy. He's good-looking, a little buff and has a ten-inch dick that is nice looking. He says he is inexperienced, possibly bicurious and has always wanted a real threesome. He tickles my fancy. There are also a few couples that give me the same reaction. And all of these people are local or close to us so travel is limited - which is good. Here's a couple that I like the most. She looks a little like me and she also has big tits. Most of my girlfriends have small, but very sensitive breasts. I'd like to play with a pair like mine. The husband is average looking but well-endowed, too. They say that they are new to swinging and are very bicurious but have had no luck thus far. Look at this picture of him fucking her ass. Nice, right?"

"I think they might be winners."

"But wait, look at this couple. They are very well practiced in group sex and bisexuality. They are both tall and Amazonian, don't you think? I think it would be exciting to be used by pros, you know. She says that they are into light bondage. What does that mean?"

"I don't know. Blindfolds and being tied up? Ask them."

"They are both fairly thin, no meat on their bones and it looks like she had a tuck and lift. But here's another couple, it says that they are zero miles from here. They could be next door, for God's sake. Do you recognize them?"

"Not at all. They look like any neighbors."

"Yeah, well, look at them naked..." I looked at a series of nude shots in their private gallery. Physically, they both had your average neighbor bod. But they had assets. Clearly, he had a monster cock about a foot long and a beer can wide. She had big but sagging tits. There was a close-up of her holding her labia apart with a huge clit, more like a small penis. It was some asset. "Wow, huh?"

"Huh? Wow!"

"So who do you like the best out of this bunch?"

"No, your choice. Wherever you go, I'm there."

"Okay, I like the first couple. In fact, I like all the couples. I like the first guy, too."

"So write them and let's see what we get back."

Just then the email beeped. We had another response. This was from a twenty-one year old college student. She was still a virgin and wanted to end that obstacle. She had experienced lesbian love a couple of times and wanted to be broken in by a caring couple. Was that us? Her physical pictures showed a demure young woman with freckles. No nude shots.

"I'm writing her back, too. She sounds like a gift. A unicorn. I'm going to write these people back now."

I rested my head on the pillow and within minutes, I was asleep. I awoke to her kissing me. I opened my mouth to her. "Good, I woke you. We're going to have company."

"Huh?"

"I wrote the couple who watched us, the couples who emailed us, the single guy and the single girl back. The guy wrote back immediately, very eager to hook up, so I invited him over. He should be here soon. One couple also wrote me back. They would like to set something up next week. Finally, the girl wrote me and said she would love to join us tonight but she will be studying for a big exam. She would like to see us tomorrow night. So, get up and throw some water on your face. We're going to have a sex party."

"Wha...?"

"The guy was very excited, he wanted to meet now. Supposedly, it's his first time. So why not?"

"You're right. Why not? I'll take a quick shower."

As my shower ended, I could hear voices. Our company was here. I toweled off and entered the living room wrapped in my robe.

"Hello, Sir. I'm Steve." He put out his hand.

"No, 'Sir' was my father. Call me Ray." We shook.

"Come sit down and let's get to know each other." I thought that this might be pointless but I followed Didi's lead.

I served the open bottle of wine and sat across from Steve, with Didi next to him. "So my first question, Steve, is how big is that thing?"

We all laughed. Steve looked down at his crotch and mumbled. Then he looked up and said, "A girlfriend once measured it at nine and half inches."

"Bigger than me!" I said. "I measure in at seven and change. You must be on demand with the ladies."

"I've had a few."

"But, you want to try a man. Tell us about that."

"My roommate last year was bisexual and always bragged about how well he could suck cock. He was always graphic about it. Although I never took him up on it, it stayed in my mind and my curiosity has been growing since."

"And you've never had an experience?"

"Except for high school jerk-offs, no, I haven't."

"What would you like to do?" Didi inquired.

"I really don't have a lot of experience. Except for two girls, I'm pretty green. I think I have to be guided."

"You've come to the right place." Didi got up and dropped her robe, making a show of it.

Steve gasped and stared at her tits. "You are beautiful."

"Thank you." I stood up and dripped my robe. My penis was flaccid. Steve sat goggle-eyed. "Now, you." She said.

He took a swig of wine and stood up. He quickly got down to his heavily tented boxers. Didi reached over and pulled them down. His large, cut penis bounced up. Didi tenderly caught it and stroked it.

"Yup, it's big, alright! Sit down over here, Steve, and let Ray check you out. I'm just going to sit here and watch."

I nodded and stood in front of him. I got down on my knees and stroked it. "It's every bit of nine and ten some. You have a beautiful, almost sculpted head." He winced as I felt around. "Nice balls. Didi, look at this sac." She moaned.

"You're the first guy that ever touched my dick. It feels weird but good."

I held his stiff cock. "Do you like the way it feels?" He nodded. "Let's do another first." I took his big cock into my mouth. I sucked around the head, which was delicious. I felt his body tremble. He was shaking. I backed off.

"Ray, look, he's shaking." She got up and sat on his lap facing him. As she smothered her tits in his face, she said, "Ssh, Steve. It's okay." She took his long cock from between his legs and placed between her labial lips so the head was rubbing her clit. She slowly rocked. "Ssh. Everything is cool. Maybe, we just went a little too fast for you."

I moved off to the side. I watched as she tended to him. She held her breasts and smothered his face in them. She instructed him, "Kiss them. Mmm. Lick mommy's nipples. Good. Good boy." Didi seemed to understand him. I knew just how good her tits felt. She kissed him and that got him more involved. They began to roll around on the couch. Didi ran his long and thin penis up through her cleavage and tit fucked him. Once, when she was moving around, her delicious pussy ran across his face but he seemed to move away from it.

"Ray, would you do me favor, please? I'm going to lower my pussy onto Steve's flagpole. Would you be so kind as to guide him in?" She knew that she was taking him further, but gently.

"My pleasure, darlin'." She got up and began to sit in his lap, facing him. I reached in and softly held his hard dick and licked his balls as I moved him into position. Didi began to sink down. At about nine inches, she could go no further. She braced herself and began to rock and undulate on his cock.

"That's better, isn't it?" He just smiled. She began to rise and fall on his stalk. He couldn't stop his excitement and began to shoot seed into her. His eyes were closed, he moaned, he shot and then he sighed. As he began to go soft, Didi got off him. "Ray, dear, will you clean me?"

I washed her crotch, her cooch and her fish taco with my slick tongue. Steve watched me in awe. When I was finished, I sat down next to Didi. "Steve, can I ask you a question? How much experience do you have with women?"

"Well, Sir - er - Ray, to be honest, none like this. I've had two girlfriends, one liked me to finger her while she jerked me off and the other let me feel her up. I think the size of my cock scared her. This was the first time I really had sex. I've never gone down on a woman or ever had a blowjob." He was being honest but he was also embarrassed.

"I have an idea. Let's smoke and drink a little and loosen up. Let's also go into the bedroom."

I followed them in with a tray. We drank and toked. Didi let him run his hands over her. "Steve, another question. What made you say you were bicurious?"

"For one thing, my lack of experience made me wonder. I have gay and bi friends. I thought that perhaps I was missing something and I thought that this might be a way to improve my non-sex life."

Didi asked, "But are you curious? You don't seem so."

"No, it's not that. I look at guys all the time in the locker room and I'm curious as to what guys can do together. I guess I'm just not sure if I can do it. Maybe I'm just chickenshit."

"I get it, Steve. I really do. It's okay. Didi is more than enough for both of us. I'm here if you get curious."

"Yes, I agree. But if I'm going to let Steve go wild on me, he's going to have to learn to lick my pussy like a real man."

"Good idea, hon. Let's take Steve to class. If you ace this, then you'll always have a date on Saturday night. I've never known a woman that didn't like oral."

Didi propped herself on the headboard and spread her legs wide. I nodded to Steve to come closer to me. I got between her legs and slurped a lick up her slit. "Now, you." He imitated me. "Now let me show you something." I pulled her lip apart and her clit was showing as it pushed the cover back. "Now, when you go down on a woman, there are a lot of places to lick: her vaginal canal, her taint, her butt and her asshole and especially her clit. What I try to do is write the alphabet with my tongue over her clit with just a little pressure. This makes the sensations new and different and it works. Like this, watch."

I licked her with a sizable bit of art. She reacted accordingly as she pushed her mons up. "Now, if you put a finger or two inside her, turn your hand facing up and make a "come here" motion with your fingertips. If you feel a patch of skin that feels different from the wet walls, you might have found her g-spot. Don't stop. You try it." I sat back smiling and watched as he went down on his very first eager twat.

"Yes, that's good. More pressure on my clit. Yes." He was enjoying it immensely as I moved around her lady parts. I sat up and moved to Didi's tits. She, too, was enjoying this immensely. "Lay next to me," she said whiling swooning on Steve's tongue. We watched and she approved, "That's good, padawan."

I closed my eyes and went to town on every square (and soft and round) inch of her breasts. She cooed and clearly was in heaven. Suddenly, I felt a hand rubbing the head of my dick. I looked down and saw it was Steven. I looked at Didi and she smiled. She asked, "Steve, do you like the was his cock feels?"

He turned red and pulled his hand away. Didi looked at him curiously and said, "You know, Steve, this is your chance. It's your opportunity if you choose. Nothing to us is embarrassing. We're all on the same side here. It's obvious that you are curious. If you can't satisfy your curiosity with us, well, then, who? Explore us and explore yourself. Playing with a cock doesn't make you gay. Loving another man makes you gay. Playing with his cock is educational. You will learn more about your own. If you want our help, we're here for you."

He said, "I want to explore. I want to push myself, I really do. But when I start to feel that way, I feel ashamed."

I reacted. "I don't know what they did to you as a kid, but it stems from that. What ever it is, is way in the past and time to move on and get over it. You're of an age where it's time to shake all that baggage off. Nobody is watching you. In fact, nobody really cares (except those living rent free in your head). Do it or don't do it. It matters to us in that we want you to be satisfied. And to be healthy." I was fatherly but not too much. I was making him put up or shut up.

"Can I explore you," he said, "and can Didi help me? I don't want to kiss you, though."

"Sure. Take your time. Do whatever you want. How do you want me?"

"I think I want you on your back first with your legs spread."

I moved into position and held my thighs apart. Didi sat next to him. First, Steve held and felt my balls. Didi placed her hand on his balls. She rubbed his taint and he imitated her, rubbing mine. Then she traced her finger along the underside of his penis, tracing the vein. He did the same to me. Then she ran her thumb and forefinger around the corona, up around the glans, and the one-eyed meatus and the pee-hole. She saw my cock jerk under Steve's hand so she moved down to the base of his cock and squeezed it gently. He repeated her move and a drop of precum oozed out of me. She took her hand and wiped the drop off and sucked his fingertip. "Hmm. My man tastes so good. It must be his diet, I swear." He went back to my cock and wiped his fingers around the head. I got hard in his hand. Didi said, "You're on your own, Steve. Go for it."

Steve leaned over and took the head into his mouth. For the next ten minutes, he explored every inch with his mouth, tongue, gums, tonsils, and larynx. He spent some time rimming me. Finally, I felt that first rush of cum firing around my balls. "Steve, I'm going to cum. Where do you want it?" Either he didn't hear me or he wanted my cum on his tongue. He got what he wanted as I filled his mouth, He tried to swallow but it leaked out. He realized what he had just done and pulled off my oozing cock. He looked startled but then started to giggle into a full-throated laugh.

"I just sucked a cock and drank cum. I feel great! I did it!" He was laughing. Didi applauded him.

"You did well, padawan." I smiled and said.

"What would you like to do now?" asked Didi.

"I want to fuck you and cum in you while Ray touches me and plays with my balls and ass. Can we?"

"Oh, we can!"

The rest of the night went like this. Steve and I sixty-nined, Didi and Steve sixty-nined, Didi and I,...well, you get the picture. He fucked her silly while she ran fingers into his sphincter. He came three times, me twice and Didi, who knows but it was a few more times than us. We came in every position three people can conceive.

When we were all fucked out, Didi took our hands and pulled us into the master bath. We showered and soaped each other and had goofy fun toweling off. When Steve left, he thanked us for being so understanding and caring. He thanked us for the experience. He asked if we could do this again and he said he would keep in touch.

Didi and I talked about our first threesome and decided that we could make it a regular thing. She liked how she brought out Steve's real desires. She especially liked being his first in so many ways. She loved watching us suck on each other. She also mentioned that I was to deflower another virgin tomorrow night. I got hard thinking about it. "Down boy. Save your energy. I think you will need it." I'll think about tomorrow, tomorrow.

If you liked this story, please give it a vote or a comment. Thank you.