Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts

Story Info
The nerds help the sluts; the sluts return the favor.
7k words
4.49
473.7k
378

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 05/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

'Shit, I got to get an A in this advanced chemistry class,' Stephanie Wallace thought as she drove her new car home from high school.

Stephanie was a graduating senior and her dad had bought her the BMW as a reward for getting into Northwestern and also as an eighteenth birthday present. The problem was she had done nothing but party in her second semester senior year and her grades had slipped a lot. Northwestern would not be impressed with her performance in her senior year if she did not pick it up. As a result, she had fallen hopelessly behind. She also wasn't crazy about Mr. Stern, the chemistry teacher, so going to him for help was not desirable either.

Stef hit the speed dial on her cell and her best friend Kendall answered on the third ring. Kendall was going to Notre Dame in the fall but had been partying hardy with Stef and they were both in the same boat.

"Kay, I'm fucked!" Stef said.

"Who was it this time, Stef, Jordan or Chris?" Kay asked, with a smirk.

"Not that fucked, though Chris nailed me good Wednesday after school. No, I mean in advanced chem," Stef said.

"You know that weird science shit well. What happened?"

"I've been fucking around too much is what's happened," Stef declared.

"Tell me about it! If I don't pull up my calculus grade, my dad is going to freak, not to say anything about how Notre Dame might feel," Kendall admitted.

"What are we going to do? I don't think I can catch back up again," Stephanie admitted.

"Me neither. I don't know but I have a test next week that will be a third of my grade and I'm totally lost," Kendall stated.

"Me, too! We've got to do something."

"Yeah!"

"What are you doing today?" Stephanie asked.

"Going bowling with Kyle," Kendall said. "You want to come?"

"No, Chris asked me to see this movie with him. How about we meet afterward?"

"Sounds sweet. Where?"

"The TGIF?"

"Okay. I'll call you when we are done," Kendall said.

"See ya, Kay," Stef said.

"Later, Stef."

Stephanie turned into her development. As she passed by Cole Richards' house, he was getting out of his car and grabbing his bookbag. She honked and he smiled and waved. They had known each other for years but had drifted apart in high school. Stef was very popular. She was a pompom girl and dated many of the football players. Cole on the other hand had become more of a brainiac and moved in different circles. She didn't ever recall seeing him with a girl or at any of the dances.

Stef thought back to the times they used to play together back in middle school and junior high. She had actually thought he was cute at one point and they always had fun together. She wondered what had happened between them. Nothing really except different friends. He was in her advanced chem class but she sat on the other side of the

room and only said hi to him.

That got her thinking again about her problems with advanced chem. She had to do something. She was far behind and she knew it. She had been a wonderful student with high grades and mostly advanced classes but lately she had let things slip and partied too much. She was smart enough to know she needed help to catch up but dreaded going to Mr. Stern. As she turned into her driveway a thought struck her. She hurried inside as the thought developed.

Stef dumped her books for the weekend, said hi to her mom, and headed to her room. She had an idea she thought she might play out as she looked up a number and dialed the phone.

"Hello."

"Cole, it's Stephanie."

"Hi, Stephanie. How are you?"

"Fine. And you?"

"Good...what's up," Cole asked, more than a little surprised by the call.

Stephanie was one of the prettiest girls in high school. His friends were always impressed when she said hi to him. They had been good friends once but things had changed. Hi had been the extent of their conversations for probably two years.

"Surprised I'm calling?" Stef asked.

"A little," Cole admitted.

"Well, I have a favor to ask. We're about ready to start the labs in advanced chem and I wanted to be your lab partner."

"You do?"

"Yeah. I need help and you seem to know this stuff far better than me," Stef confided.

"I'm already kinda set to work with Mark," Cole said. "I can't just dump him."

"Oh, please, Cole. I need a good grade in chem and I'm lost in that class."

"You can catch back up. You're smart," Cole offered.

"Not as smart as you. You really know this shit and I need a lot of help."

"Go see Mr. Stern. He'll give you some help or extra credit or something," Cole said.

"I can't. I think he hates me for not paying attention and talking to Michelle."

"Gosh, Stef, I really am already committed to Mark as a lab partner."

"Come on, please, Cole. I really need help. For old time sake," Stef pleaded.

"I wish I could but..."

"Come on, Cole! I'll do anything. You've just got to help me," Stef begged.

"It wouldn't be right to just drop...

"Hey, it's a nice day out. How about meeting me at the old bench we used to meet at on the bike path? I'll meet you there in ten minutes on my bike," Stef offered.

"I don't know. It's getting late and I have homework and...

"Please! Come on! Just for a short time."

"Why do we have to..."

"I want to talk to you face to face and not over the phone," Stef said.

"Alright. Ten minutes. I can't stay long though."

"Okay! Thanks!" Stef said.

After Cole hung up he wasn't entirely sure why he was doing this. He had already promised Mark they would be lab partners and to go back on one of his best friends now was something he didn't feel good about even if it was for Stephanie.

Cole went out to the garage and pulled his bike down from the hook on the ceiling. He hadn't ridden it since the fall, so he checked the tires for air. They needed a little so he quickly added some. Stef was right, it was a nice early spring day, and even at four o'clock was mild enough for a quick bike ride. It took him closer to fifteen minutes to get to the bench but Stef was not there yet either. He spotted her coming a few minutes later.

"Sorry I'm late," she said, seemingly a little stressed over it. "My bike needed air in both tires."

"Mine too," Cole stated, knowing she was probably telling him the truth, not that it mattered.

"Well, thanks for meeting me. It's good to talk with you again. We've not talked much for a while."

"No, not too much," Cole admitted.

"What happen to us? I miss talking with you," Stef said, with real sincerity.

"I don't know. Guess we both went our own way."

"Yeah, I guess so. Where did you decide to go for college?"

"I'm going to The University of Illinois for engineering," Cole said.

"That's great. They have a wonderful engineering program, I hear," Stef said.

"Yeah, it's one of the best. Did I hear you're going to Northwestern?"

"Yeah, that's if they don't bounce me out for doing so poorly second semester senior year," Stef admitted. "I really need your help, Cole. You understand this advanced chem stuff and I'm totally lost."

"You can study with Mark and me. How about that? I can't change partners, Stef. He's one of my best friends. He wouldn't appreciate it."

"Can't you tell him I begged you to?" Stef pleaded.

"Why don't you just study with us?"

"That won't help. I'm too far behind. If I hook up with Michelle as a lab partner we'll both fail," Stef stated.

"Michelle could study with us too."

"You kidding! She's even more lost than me. I can't partner with her. That would be suicide. No, I need to partner with you," Stef insisted.

"Oh, god, Stef. I don't know. I'd like to help you out, really. But this isn't fair to Mark."

"Mark could partner with Michelle and we could all study together like you said," Stef proposed.

"Well, that's a possibility. But it's still not fair to Mark. Together we could get an A easily. Apart we're going to have to work hard at it."

"But you could still get A's," Stef said.

"Yeah, probably, but why should we work so hard?" Cole said.

"To help me out! And help Michelle," Stef pleaded.

"Stef, I'd like to help you but..."

"What would it take for you to say yes?" Stef asked.

"What do you mean? I'm not..."

"Just ask me. What would it take for you to say yes?"

"Stef, you don't need to do..."

"I told you I would do anything. What would make you happy?"

"Stef, please..."

"Have you been with a girl yet?" Stef asked point blank.

"What? Well,...no...not yet, but..."

"Ever had a blowjob?" Stef asked.

"Oh, god! Ahh...no, not yet, but..."

"I'll give you one if you agree," Stef said.

"You don't have to do..."

"I think I could even get Michelle to blow Mark if that would help you agree," Stef said.

"Oh, god. I don't know. This isn't right..."

"I'll do it if you agree. Come on, Cole. We can help each other out."

"Geez, Stef. You shouldn't have to do that if you don't..."

"I want to! It's no big deal. You just agree to help me by being my lab partner and I'll gladly do it for you. It'll be fun," Stef said.

"You mean it?"

"Absolutely!"

"I should talk to Mark first," Cole claimed.

"You think he'll agree if I can get Michelle to blow him?"

"Probably! He hasn't had one either that I know of," Cole stated, with a smile now.

"Okay. You set it up with him and I'll take care of Michelle," Stef pronounced.

"Alright."

"Call me after you check with him," Stef said.

"Okay."

They parted company and rode back home. Each made their calls before dinner.

"You're never going to believe this," Cole said, as Mark picked up his cell.

"What?"

"You know Michelle from advanced chem?"

"Yeah, she sits over by Stephanie on the other side of the room, right? She is cute. Not as cute as Stephanie, but cute too," Mark claimed.

"Yeah, she is. And I might be able to arrange it for her to blow you," Cole told him.

"What? Are you serious! How...why...what the hell are you..."

"All you have to do is agree to be her lab partner."

"What? She doesn't even pay attention in class. That would be crazy! Besides we were suppose to be lab partners. Are you just trying to get out of being my partner? How would you ever arrange for her to blow me?"

"I can and, no, I'm not trying to get out of being your lab partner but I can arrange this if you're willing?" Cole said.

"No way! I mean it sounds very tempting but she would never do that. Besides she'd be a terrible lab partner and I want to get an A in this class.

"If I could arrange it, are you interested?" Cole pressed.

"She's one of the cool crowd like your love, Stephanie, hangs out with. She'd never suck off a geek like me. What makes you think you could arrange that?" Mark asked.

"Not me. Stef," Cole dropped on Mark.

"Why would she do that...Michele doesn't even know I exist?" Mark claimed.

"Well, here it is. Stef wants to be my lab partner. She's afraid she's failing chem and figures with me as her lab partner, she'll be able to pull an A. She thinks she can arrange it for you to be Michele's lab partner and we'd all study together. Not a bad deal for two horny virgin geeks like us, don't you think?" Cole said, trying to be persuasive.

"Oh, I see, you want to dump me for Stef. She gives you a cute smile and you're prepared to drop me as a lab partner," Mark protested.

"No, I told her about our agreement and you'd have to go along. That's why she's checking right now to see if Michele wants to blow you," Cole explained.

"You really think Michele might agree?"

"Maybe? Stef can be persuasive," Cole stated.

"Yeah, what do you get out of this from her? Did she agree to blow you too if you help her?" Mark wanted to know.

"As a matter of fact, yes," Cole confessed.

"Wow, this is unfucking real. We both get blowjobs from two of the hottest chicks in school if we let them be our lab partners? As long was we study together, I'm game," Mark finally concluded.

"You really are? You're all for it?"

"As long as we all study together. Besides, is it just one blowjob or could we extract several from them?" Mark queried.

"Just one, but who knows. Maybe we could demand more if they slow us down too much," Cole commented.

"Yeah, one for each study session," Mark stated with a laugh, the wheels turning.

"Don't get carried away. Besides Stef is smart and Michele is no idiot either. They should be able to catch up okay," Cole claimed.

"This will be wild if Stef can get Michele to agree," Mark pronounced.

"Sure will," Cole agreed.

"I bet you can't wait to get your dick in Stef's cute mouth," Mark stated, with a chuckle.

"What about you? You'll be cumming the second Michele touches you," Cole claimed.

"You're probably right. I think I'm getting excited now just from the prospect," Mark agreed, with a laugh.

"Me too," Cole stated, laughing with him.

"Call me as soon as you hear anything," Mark said.

"Okay," Cole replied, hanging up the phone.

Stephanie had also called Michele when she got back home. Michele picked up after the fourth ring.

"Hey, Stef. What's up?" Michele asked.

"Hey, Michele. You know how we were talking the other day about being totally lost in advanced chemistry? Well, I think I have a solution," Stef offered.

"What is that? You finally giving in and going to see weird Mr. Stern for help?"

"No, he's too weird. I think he hates you and me too for talking in class and not paying attention. No, this is better than that. We get Mark and Cole to be our lab partners," Stef explained.

"Who? You mean those two nerds sitting on the other side of the room. They're a bunch of dweebs. Sorry, I shouldn't say that because I know you know Cole from long ago but they are as weird as Mr. Stern," Michele claimed.

"They're not that bad. At least I know Cole isn't. And you have to admit they're the smartest guys in the class. They know this shit and we need help fast. We could all study together and be their lab partners," Stef said.

"This is your brilliant idea on how to get a better grade? You must be losing it," Michele stated.

"It could work. It's better than going to Mr. Stern."

"Marginally! What makes you think those nerds would even be interested?"

"I talked to Cole about it after school today. I saw him by his house," Stef explained.

"He agreed?"

"Well, not just like that. We would have to do something nice for them too," Stef answered.

"Like what?"

"Like give them a little head," Stef said, waiting for the protest from Michele which came immediately.

"No fucking way! I'm not sucking off that dweeb! You got to be kidding! You can't be serious?" Michele exclaimed, astonished that Stef would even suggest it.

"It's the only way to get them to help," Stef tried to explained.

"This is the dumbest idea I've ever heard of. You losing your mind?" Michele claimed.

"Why is it so bad? You sucked off Bobby and John behind the bleachers last week."

"That's different. Those guys are at least half way cool. These guys are bona fide nerds," Michele explained. "My rep could get damaged."

"If you ask me, Cole and Mark are cuter than Bobby and John," Stef said, going out on a limb with her friend.

"You're freaking out," Michele stated. "You think those guys are good looking? Yuk!"

"Come on, Michele. You'd suck off three fat ugly football players before you'd look twice at a halfway decent looking brainiac. Admit it!" Stef said.

"That's not true!" Michele complained.

"No? How about Walter? Isn't his nickname "Whale?"

"That's different. I was a little drunk that night," Michele tried to explain.

"So, you can get drunk before you do Mark," Stef said, with a chuckle.

"You're serious about this, aren't you?" Michele wanted to know.

"Yes! We both need help fast! This is the best way for both of us."

"My god, Stef! If anyone finds out about this we could be ostracized from the in crowd," Michele offered.

"Mark and Cole won't say anything. We can make them promise. They're both eighteen and still virgins. They'll promise anything probably to get us to do this," Stef voiced.

"You better be right. I don't want to become the laughing stock of school just before I graduate," Michele proclaimed.

"Me neither. Don't worry. This is the best way for us to get A's in chem."

"I hope you're right," Michele said. "Okay, I'll do it, reluctantly. Mark better have a nice dick and not some puny little two incher!"

Stef laughed, "You're particular all of a sudden?"

"Maybe a little," Michele stated, laughing herself at the real truth.

Stef hung up with Michele and soon after her mother called for dinner. After she ate dinner she called Cole again.

"It's all set with Michele," Stef said, when Cole answered his cell.

"Really? She agreed?"

"Yeah. What did Mark say?" Stef asked.

"He agreed too," Cole stated.

"Good! When do you want to do this?" Stef asked, all of a sudden a little nervous to be arranging a blowjob like a hooker setting up a trick.

"I don't know?" Cole said, also feeling nervous about forcing Stef to do this for him in order to get him to agree to be her lab partner.

"Well, I have a date tonight with Chris. How about tomorrow night?" Stef asked.

"Sure, fine," Cole said, but didn't sound too excited.

"Cole, you okay with this?" Stef asked. "I don't want this to hurt our friendship."

"It's fine. It's just I feel bad about asking you to do this, is all."

"It was my idea, remember."

"Yes, but it still seems like a cheap thing to do on my part," Cole stated.

"Are you feeling awkward because we are just doing it without any preliminaries or anything?" Stef asked.

"I guess that's it," Cole agreed.

"Me too, sort of. How about you take me for some ice cream first. That way it's sort of like a date. Would that make it better?"

"Probably."

"Okay, I'll call you tomorrow," Stef said.

"Fine."

"Goodnight, Cole."

"Night, Stef."

Stef had a good time with Chris going to the movies. She wasn't going steady with anyone but both Chris and Jordan were vying for her time and affections. She liked the fact the two were competing for her. Jordan was away this weekend and Chris didn't realize it or he might have been curious why she didn't want to go out Saturday too. He was somewhat used to the fact she split her time between them, so he accepted her claim of being busy Saturday without question.

They did hook up with Kendall and Kyle after the movies at TGIF. They had some dessert which they split and then went parking. Kyle's dad owned a retail store that closed at nine every night. They parked in an isolated area behind the store as they had several times. The cops were unlikely to pull behind the store. Kendall was in Kyle's car with him and Stef was with Chris in his car. Chris had a two door car with bucket seats so they climbed into the back for a bit more room as usual.

They made out for a while until both were panting and horny. Stef had one hand in Chris' lap as they swapped tongues and kissed. Chris was a good kisser and loved playing with her nipples, which Stef loved too. When they finally broke their kiss, they stripped off their clothes in seconds. When they came back together, Stef stroked Chris' already hard eighteen year old cock while he sucked on her distended nipples.

Chris continued to suck and nibble on her titties as she pulled on his dick. Stef looked down to see a drop of pre-cum glistening on the end of Chris' blood engorged cock. The dim light from the back of the store provided enough light for them to see okay. Stef liked Chris' dick even though it wasn't as big as Jordan's. It got hard as steel and dripped pre-cum like a fountain. She also knew from experience he had a quick trigger the first time. If she wanted a good fucking, she would need to get him off once first.

Stef pulled back from him and looked into Chris' eyes. She could see the hunger there and was only too glad to oblige him. She put a hand to his chest pushing him back against the car door. They had done this a few times already and Chris' eagerly complied, knowing what was to come next.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers
12