Cherry and Jack Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack waits, watches his wife with his rival, and wins.
7.4k words
3.84
85k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 11/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

Although it seemed to take a long time, Friday finally did arrive. Cliff had quickly agreed to the rendezvous with Cherry once he had been absolutely assured that there would be no trouble from Jack. He had no problem with Jack watching and even had a certain feeling of superiority that he would be eating a beautiful woman's pussy and fucking her while her husband was watching. As agreed, he arrived at eight o'clock and Jack met him at the door.

Hi, Cliff. Glad to see you could make it." The two men shook hands.

"Well, Hi, Jack. I'm glad to be here. You're sure there's no hard feelings?"

"None at all. I expect to have as much as fun as either of you. The lady is waiting for you in the bedroom. Why don't you take off your shoes and get comfortable first, though?" Cliff had no objection to removing his shoes and socks.

It had been decided that, in order to save time and avoid any fumbling with her clothes, Cherry would lie naked on the bed to await Cliff. When he entered the bedroom, he was pleasantly surprised to see her wearing nothing but a smile, her succulent body spread out on the bed. A pillow supported her head and shoulders and another was under her ass, while her legs were spread enough to show off her pussy. A hand was cupped under either of her luscious breasts, offering them to the man who had just walked through the doorway.

"Hi, Cliff," she greeted him, smiling even wider. "Ya like what ya see?"

"I'll say. You have got the sexiest body I've ever seen and I know just what I'm gonna do to it." As he strode to the bed, he removed his shirt and tossed it aside.

Cliff climbed onto the bed and quickly crawled up beside Cherry. Leaning on his hands, one on either side of her head, he leaned down and kissed her mouth. She was still offering her breasts, and it was an offer Cliff couldn't refuse or, at least, didn't want to. Still supporting his weight on his hands, he licked the nearest one, using several broad strokes of his tongue, followed by giving the same greeting to its adorable twin.

"Mmmmm." That feels good," Cherry murmured.

It may or may not have felt good to Cliff also, but he didn't tarry long. He started backing away, down toward the foot of the bed and Cherry, knowing what he wanted to do next, raised her legs. He ducked under the nearest one so he could position himself between her thighs, wrapping an arm around either one. When Cliff was where he wanted to be, he lowered his face to Cherry's pussy, while his fingers resting on her smooth mons.

As Cliff was moving down the bed, Jack saw a look of disappointment flicker across his wife's face, and he knew what had caused it. Cherry is justifiably proud of her gorgeous breasts. Besides being big and firm and delectable, they are highly sensitive and, when making love, she likes to have them licked and sucked for a long time. Her pussy is even more erogenous, of course, but she and Jack both like it when his mouth spends a long time paying homage to her breasts before continuing down her body. She likes to be at least freely lubricating and for her body to be squirming with pleasure before a man's tongue starts caressing her pussy. He considered himself to be in a competition and Jack knew he would be able to use Cliff's haste and omission to his advantage.

Cliff can hardly be faulted for being eager to eat Cherry's pussy because it is truly a thing of great beauty. She had carefully shaved that afternoon so her skin would be free of any hair to blemish its creamy color or its silky texture. Because so little time had been spent worshipping her breasts, Cherry was not as aroused as she should have been. Her inner pussy lips were a delightful baby pink, rather than being a succulent red from engorgement. They were still hidden inside her slit, and had not yet blossomed, like the petals of a flower, pushing, their way out. Cliff would have to pull her outer lips apart with his fingers in order to start licking her most sensitive parts. He would see the rosy pink of her love channel but it would not be gleaming from her flowing juices. Not only would he miss out on much of the beauty of Cherry's pussy, he would not be able to inhale deeply of the heavenly aroma of those juices until quite a while after his tongue had gotten active.

Not that there was any hardship, of course; he was obviously enjoying himself, as any man would have. Because Cliff's face was buried in Cherry's pussy, all Jack could see were the back of his head and the small movements he made while moving his tongue around on the smooth skin. He would listen, and watch the movements of his wife's body as she reacted to what was being done to her. As he watched and remembered being in the same position as Cliff was, Jack's cock grew hard inside his pants.

At first, there was hardly any sound except the lapping of Cliff's tongue. Jack was gratified to learn that the sounds he had heard near the lake were those of tongue on pussy, as he thought, not only the waves on the lake. Cherry lay on her back, almost motionless, and there was no expression on her face for several minutes, until a faint smile appeared and she sighed and murmured happily.

"Mmmmm, Cliff, that feels nice. Keep licking me like that." Besides what she said, Jack could see Cherry's pleasure mounting by observing the way her body had started to move.

A minute later, Jack could see her legs flexing against Cliff's shoulders and her hips were also moving. He knew she was fucking her pussy into his face and, a few seconds later, her arms were thumping into the mattress, in rhythm with her other movements. Otherwise, Cherry's body was hardly moving and her head was almost stationary. Her level of arousal had been low when Cliff had begun eating her pussy. It had risen since then, but not as much as she would have liked. "Oh!" she blurted. "Yes! Yes! Lick my clit! Suck my clit!" she pleaded. Seconds later, it was "Oooo! Yes! Like that!"

Jack was very glad to hear that because it meant his rival was not giving Cherry nearly as much pleasure as she likes to get, and was accustomed to getting. Although she loves having her clit licked and sucked, and cumming from her pussy being eaten, she likes to take a long time to reach that point. Cliff would bring her to an orgasm, but it would not be as intense as the one her husband would have brought her to, and would actually be something of a disappointment. As far as Jack was concerned, the faster she climaxed, the better it would be for him.

So he was happy when she cried out joyously that she was cumming. Jack smiled as he watched Cherry move briefly on the bed. She barely squeezed Cliff's head between her thighs and she didn't even press his face into her pussy. Seconds after she started cumming, she cried out again; her body quivered and her back arched. Obviously, she had climaxed but her face, while happy, did not have the look of total ecstasy that it should have had. She may not have been disappointed with her orgasm but, if he could manage it, Jack would see to it that she was in the recollection.

Cliff certainly didn't feel any disappointment. He raised his face, smeared with Cherry's fresh pussy juices, and smiled triumphantly at Jack, who smiled back, nonchalantly. After enjoying the moment, he buried his face back in Cherry's crotch and licked up the juices that were still clinging to her pussy. Jack felt a burst of envy about that because he knew just how delicious they are but he was satisfied to bide his time.

After his feast, Cliff got off the bed and took off the rest of his clothing. When he pulled down his jockey shorts, he had considerable difficulty working the waistband over his big erection. Once he was naked, he proudly showed off his cock to Jack, who could easily see it was much bigger than his own. He had known about Cliff's extensive tattoos but he hadn't known how well he was hung. Jack was not overly concerned because he was aware that he had some advantages also, and believed they would be enough.

Usually it takes Cherry several minutes to recover from an orgasm but this time she was ready in a few seconds. She slid off the side of the bed and instructed Cliff to lie on his back where she had been. Condoms were sitting on the top of the bureau and Cherry picked one up and removed its wrapper while she was returning to the bed. Jack noted that it was a brand that included a lubricant and he hoped he knew what that meant.

Cliff was lying on his back, his cock sticking straight up into the air and Cherry knelt straddling his legs. Holding Cliff's erection with one hand, she started to roll the condom onto it with the other.

"Hey, Cherry. Aren't you gonna give me any head? I just got done eating your box until you came."

"There's no need. Your cock is hard enough already." She finished preparing him.

Although keeping a straight face and being ignored by his wife, Jack was gleefully smiling inside. He considered it a victory that Cherry would not take Cliff's cock into her mouth, one of several small ones he had already won that evening, and he hoped to continue his winning streak even though he was the only one aware of it. With his cock ready for her pleasure, Cliff lay quietly waiting for Cherry to mount him. Still on her knees, she moved forward, continuing to hold his shaft with one hand, and raised herself over him. As Jack watched, Cherry rubbed the cock head against her pussy, trying to spread what lubricant was there. Apparently Cliff had been so greedy that he had licked up all of Cherry's juices, leaving none to aid the entry of his cock. All that would be available was what came with the condom. Jack was happy about that because it would reduce some of whatever benefit she would get from the fucking she was about to start doing.

First, she had to get the head of his cock inside herself, and, because of the lack of lubrication, she was having trouble doing that. Finally, it squeezed inside and Cherry sighed, partly in pleasure and partly in relief. She only told Cliff about the pleasure part.

"Oooo, Cliff, that feels really good. Just lie there and let me get your nice big cock in my pussy." Slowly, Cherry lowered herself, letting an inch of his shaft wedge inside her, before stopping and murmuring her pleasure. Again and again and again, she raised and lowered herself, letting more and more of the hard cock ease into her. When Cherry started imbedding Cliff's cock in her pussy, Jack was standing beside the bed next to him. He crouched down so they would both have the same view, and it was truly a delightful one. Every time the entrance to her pussy was stretched wider by the deeper penetration of the thick shaft, a look of joy passed across Cherry's face, much like what Jack had seen while at the lake, and she sighed with bliss.

Although when Cherry had started, her pussy was almost dry, by the time all of Cliff's cock was inside, juices were running out of her and down his belly. "Just lie there. Let me do the work," she instructed him. Slowly, she raised her body, pausing when just the head was still between her pussy lips.

"Ahhhhhhhh," she sighed luxuriously as Cherry slowly lowered her body to once again envelop the cock that was standing erect for her pleasure. "Oh, God, your cock feels so gooood," she enthused."

Once again, she raised her body, paused and impaled herself, loudly expressing her pleasure. She continued the same series of movements, stretching and filling her pussy over and over. Every new intrusion of the thick, hard cylinder forcibly expanded her love channel, sending bliss throbbing through her body and evoking happy moans. Cherry could feel what she thought of as her mountain of ecstasy starting to rise inside her body. She wanted it to take a long time, building up slowly until she reached its greatest height, when it would explode into the avalanche of her climax.

As she preferred, Cherry was in control, setting the pace of the fucking and the depth of the penetration. She was also in charge of the contact between her clit and the cock that was surging into her pussy. She had felt a vague dissatisfaction with her first climax, that it had happened too soon, before the mountain had truly reached its peak, and she didn't want that to happen again. To help prevent it, she was leaning slightly forward, allowing Cliff's cock to plunge in and out with only a minimum of contact with her clit,

The sight of another man's cock sliding in and out of his wife's precious pussy was a highly erotic one but Jack knew of another aspect, from the foot of the bed, that would be even better. Cherry had been ignoring him but when she saw him taking up the new vantage point, she looked back and smiled. Leaning forward so her body was just above Cliff's, she presented him with the view that she knew he wanted. Avidly, Jack watched the big cock, wet and slick with fresh juices, being engulfed by Cherry's equally wet pussy as she rocked back, and released again as she moved forward. Jack's own cock grew even harder and he felt an urge to masturbate but he didn't want to start doing that while the other man would be able to see him.

Fascinated, Jack watched Cherry's adorable ass, pretty and pink as a rosebud, winking at him as the entrance to her pussy was repeatedly stretched and relaxed with her movements. As he looked and adored, he realized that Cherry hadn't asked to be finger-fucked there as she usually wants to be when her pussy is being eaten. When Jack eats her out, she likes to feel his finger going in and out of her ass, unless she happens to be impatient or out of sorts. She hadn't mentioned it to Cliff, maybe because he had paid such scant attention to her breasts.

As much as Jack was enjoying the view, Cliff liked the changed position even more. He took advantage of it, reaching up and grabbing one of Cherry's succulent breasts in either hand and squeezing. She didn't like it at all, being pawed like that. Although her breasts are an important part of her love making, she likes them to be caressed and licked and sucked, not squeezed, and those attentions should have paid much earlier. Although it ruined Jack's view of the fucking, she moved back into a sitting position and pushed Cliff's hands away. They landed on her hips; he held her there and started to take more control than he had so far been allowed.

After the immense pleasure of eating Cherry's exquisite pussy and having his cock plunging in and out of that same pussy, Cliff was ready to cum. He knew he couldn't hold back any longer. What he wanted was to have Cherry cum at the same time, or close to it, and he knew the only way to bring that about would be to rub her clit harder against his cock. With his hands on her hips, he started thrusting faster up into her and pushing against her to achieve that contact.

Although Cherry liked the feel of her clit being stroked by Cliff's cock, and she briefly felt her level of ecstasy rising, she knew it was too soon. She also resented the sudden usurpation of control and, when she saw his contorted face, she knew he was on the verge of cumming. Although her pussy was still registering pleasure, it was not the absolute pleasure that Cherry wanted. Her mountain of ecstasy stopped growing, even though the avalanche was still far away.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Cliff grunted as he climaxed, ejaculating heavily into his condom. Cherry saw him and heard him and knew that he had cum, leaving her not satisfied for the second time that night. His hands were still on her hips so she brushed them away, and pulled her pussy off his cock, wasting her juices into his pubic hair. Cherry stood up and looked at his erection with a certain feeling of revulsion, especially as she observed it starting to shrivel in its latex covering.

Cliff had barely caught his breath following his climax when Cherry spoke to him. "Thanks for coming over, Cliff. I'm glad you could make it, but Jack and I have something to discuss now." After speaking, she walked around to the foot of the bed and stood next to her husband, who put his arm protectively around her gorgeous naked body.

Although he is not known for his astuteness, Cliff was aware he had just been dismissed but he hoped to make the best he could of it. "It was great being here. I hope we can get together again soon." Without even removing the condom, he pulled on his underwear and pants and slipped his arms through his shirt sleeves. As he spoke, he looked at his host and hostess, not really sure if he was addressing both of them or just her.

Cherry answered for both of them. "I'll see you on Monday and we can talk about it then." She turned to Jack, wrapped her arms around his waist and smiled up at him. "After you walk Cliff to the door, hurry back. We really do need to talk."

Holding up his unfastened pants and with his shirt flapping loosely, Cliff left the bedroom followed by Jack. He sat on the floor to put on his shoes and socks and walked out the door that was being held for him, stopping on the porch to finish fastening his pants. His shirt remained unbuttoned as he walked to his truck.

As soon as Cliff was out of the door, Jack closed and locked it, including the deadbolt and security chain. Privacy and security were important but he didn't want to waste any time getting back to Cherry in their bedroom.

When he re-entered their room, Jack saw his beautiful wife lying on their bed, smiling at him and just as naked as she had been when he had walked into the room earlier. This time, though, he knew her nakedness was meant for him and he hurried over to join her. He was already barefoot and, seconds later, the rest of his body was equally bare, with his clothing scattered on the floor beside the bed. He lay down beside Cherry; she turned to face him and they hugged and kissed long and deeply, their mouths open and their tongues greeting each other. She broke off the kiss. "Sweetheart, do you know why I made Cliff wear a rubber?"

"Well, you don't want to get pregnant and you are careful about STD's."

"That's two reasons, but the other is I knew you wouldn't like the idea of a creampie, especially his."

It took Jack a few seconds to become aware of what she meant but, once he had, it took him less time than that to go into action. He slid down the bed until his mouth was beside her breasts and started licking her nearest nipple. When Cherry rolled over onto her back, he stayed with her, supporting his weight on one arm and cupping the succulent globe with the other hand.

"Mmmmmm, YOU know what I like," she murmured. Jack definitely knew and, if he hadn't already, he would have known from the way her nipple quickly became erect, the tiny ridges feeling delightful to his tongue. Cherry's other nipple felt just as good when he switched his attentions there. Back and forth between the precious nubbins Jack moved his mouth, happily aware of Cherry's appreciative murmurs that had been nearly absent earlier. When he glanced up at her face, she was smiling and her eyes were almost closed in growing bliss.

Cherry relished the feel of her husband's tongue caressing her breasts. Until then, she hadn't realized how neglectful Cliff had been, rushing through such an important part of making love. She couldn't help but compare how much pleasure Jack was giving her, as his tongue swirled around and over her nipples, to what had happened to her earlier. He was enjoying it too, she could tell, from the soft sounds he was making and the way his eyes beamed when he glanced up at her face. From her delight with what he was doing for her and from knowing how good it was for him as well, Cherry's upper body started happily squirming. It got even better as Jack drew one of her luscious breasts into his mouth and started sucking on it. She felt his lips form a seal on the soft flesh and his tongue continue with its caressing of her nipple and areola. The direct connection that Cherry always felt between her clit and either of her nipples became energized and she could feel juices starting to trickle from her pussy. Her upper body grew even more active and she cupped her hand under the breast that was in Jack's mouth, as if trying to thrust it in farther.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers
12