Cherry Takes On The NFL Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rashad pulled her face to him and she took his cock in between her lips, "Suck my cock mamma. Suck it hard." He grabbed the back of her head and he shoved himself deep. The feel of his strong hands on the back of her head thrilled her. She opened wide and his cock invaded her mouth with a strength he had never shown before. He wasn't gentle and she loved it. Her gag reflex, seldom seen, occurred as he slammed into the back of her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and he rammed his cock deep into her throat. She kept cumming. He kept ramming and Cherry loved it.

Jamal grabbed her head and she relented on Rashad. He slammed his even larger cock wickedly into her face. Cherry kept cumming while Jamal invaded her throat callously. His long, thick member opened her throat wider and he held her ears as he nastily fucked her face. Her jaw gaped and her lips barely touched his shaft as his hips drove him into her cock starved, wanton throat. All Cherry could think was, 'God, if there is heaven, this is it.' Jamal's balls bounced off her chin hard as he threw every bit of force his long, lean athletic body could muster into her greedy mouth.

Chris took over and Cherry saw the most delicious eight pack set of abs coming towards her. She had not quit cumming and she had no intention of quitting now. Chris was massive. His head was huge. He was thicker and longer than the others and his cock was going to leave an impression that she loved so much. He grabbed the back of her head and watched his cock passed through the lovely lips of his sweet Cherry. He didn't savage her at first. He knew she had to adjust to his size. She felt the huge cock stretch her lips wide but what she saw was his abdominals flexing delightfully with each twitch of her mouth. Chris successfully invaded and she loved it. He began to move on her with great moves. Oh this is what she wanted. She grabbed his ass and pulled him to her hard. Her face unfolded around his pounding cock and pound her, he did. She was cumming so hard and he slam fucked her wildly.

Chris had never felt anything like this. No one could take him like this before. His ass propelled his cock deeper and faster into her. She saw Rashad and Jamal wildly jerking their cocks only inches from her face as Chris pummeled her face. Cherry was in orgasmic overload before Chris started to shake. She felt him swell. She could barely breathe. He fucked harder and she felt the first of his load. She pulled him from her mouth and opened her lips. Chris blasted his load deep into her open mouth. His cum was sweet and he flooded her lips, face, tongue and throat with his hot cum. Rashad and Jamal unloaded right along with Chris. Cherry was bathed with more fantastic cum than she had ever seen at one time in her life. She was drenched, her face, her hair, her teeth and lips. Cum ran off her chin and onto her tits. Rashad giggled as drop after delicious drop fell from her right nipple.

Cherry looked at her three hunks and began to giggle. She was still cumming and giggling like a school girl. This was a cum bath for all times. Jamal picked her up and carried her to the tub. She quickly showered and ran back into the bedroom. She blew a couple of generous lines and threw herself back on the bed amongst her guys. She commanded cock!

What has come over her today? What happened today to make her so damned horny? Something had been gnawing at the back of her skull all day and she didn't know what it was. Nothing could scratch that itch either.

Nonetheless, her pussy was empty and that just had to be resolved immediately. She had a plan and the time was now. She threw Jamal flat on his back and she straddled him facing his feet. His long hard cock felt so good as he filled her. She slid up and down on this barber pole and it felt so good. She motioned for Rashad and he brought his lovely black cock to her lips. His veined cock always thrilled her and she inhaled it once again.

She looked up at him, "Fuck me Rashad. Fuck me with this delicious cock. I want both of you inside my tight pussy at one time. Slide it in and both of you fuck my hot twat. I want two cocks in my pussy."

Rashad looked at her as she lay flat on Jamal's chest. Her white skin on his black frame was such a lovely sight. Her fabulous nipples sat atop the finest breasts he'd ever seen. Her pussy was filled with his friends hard cock and he was about to join him. He put the head of his dick on her clit and pushed down on top of Jamal. He felt her pussy stretch and he began to slide his cock on top of Jamal's. This was strange to both of them as they had never had this kind of contact before but it definitely felt good.

Rashad kept sliding and Cherry's eyes went wide. It was happening. She had dreamed of having two fucktabulously huge big black cocks in her pussy at once for years. She never thought it would occur but here it was. Full, ohmigod she was so full, and it felt so good. She inched her body down and closed the gap from really full to sweetly stuffed. Jamal lay still as Rashad began to stroke in and out of her. The effect of his movements thrilled her and excited Jamal as well. Cherry was lost in a space-time continuum. The drug had her feel so good but it didn't compare to the two hard men who were beginning to fuck her so deliciously hard.

"My pussy has never felt like this until today. Oh you dear sweet men. Fuck me, oh the feelings. I'm so full. This is so sweet. I love your cocks in my pussy. My tight, hot pussy. Oh yes, that feels so good. Don't stop, please don't stop. Love me with everything you have. I love all of you so much. I want each of you in me like this. You are so good to me. So, so good."

She reached for Chris and pulled his cock to her lips. She loved having this massive man between her lips. Chris was so turned on with what his friends were doing. He wondered what it felt like to be cock to cock with one of his best friends. He seriously wondered if, because of his size, he would be able to do it as well. As if to take the unspoken thought away, Cherry inhaled him until his balls rested on her chin.

Rashad saw that Chris was in her throat and he began to fuck her faster. Jamal began to thrust up in unison with Rashad. Cherry lost all thought processes. Her entire being centered on her pussy and her throat. Rashad began to stroke deeper and harder and Jamal met each thrust. Cherry clenched her pussy as tight as she could in the hardest orgasm she had ever experienced. She was unable to move. All she could do was climax over and over again. Chris began to fuck her adorable face harder and she gulped him down lovingly. Oh this huge cock filled her so full. She began to cum on his cock as she did in her pussy. Her lips grabbed him and her throat constricted on his length. She was overcome with so many erotic emotions, images and feelings. This is a day she would never forget.

Rashad was brimming and he knew he was about to cum. Jamal felt the same way. Their fierce fucking had Cherry cumming so hard it was becoming hard to slide inside her. The persisted and Jamal moaned and both he and Rashad began to cum. Cherry felt their every twitch and she felt a monumental flood of hot, delicious sperm cascading down the huge pipes she loved so much. The walls of her silk sleeve had seen their share of hot, juicy sperm but nothing could ever compare to right now. They came in buckets, and she relished every drop.

She couldn't scream, she couldn't moan but her pussy, mouth and throat could only coax and please. The men she adored had given her the thing she never thought she could attain. Total sexual satisfaction...and the night was still young. She wanted each possible combination inside her. Her lust knew no bounds tonight and she would not be denied.

Chris extracted himself, bent and kissed Cherry's parched lips. She hugged him as Rashad pulled out. They helped her off of Jamal and she weakly commanded yet again. "Liquor, I need liquor."

Chris laughed and poured four Snakebites.

Cherry took a sip and looked at him, "I don't know what this is but it is delicious."

"A friend of Mark introduced us to them at a party for D'Orgasmic Lingerie in Orlando. That is where I met Diane. This guy and Mark could be brothers. They are so much alike. He sure knows his booze."

"I'll drink to that," Cherry said. "I bet this could make me horny?"

"You, horny? Never!" Rashad exclaimed.

She grabbed his soft cock and pulled him close. She kissed him and thanked him. They spent the rest of the night exploring each and every possible combination.

More importantly, she felt the love of the men in her bed, in her mind and in her heart. She was happy for today.