Cheryl In Chains Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexandra smirked and took a couple of steps backwards, eager to see what transpired.

"Ashley, the bitch has arrived why don't you get her food ready."

Lily spoke with a measured authority. She was not dressed like a Domme, no leather and boots here. Her long dark hair was in a pigtails and she was in a colourful summer dress which as Ashley stepped away she lifted to reveal a large, black strap on dildo around her crotch pointing straight at Cheryl.

"Well you did describe me as a 'Chick with a Dick' didn't you? So I thought I'd not let you down in my big audition to be your Mistress."

Oh God, thought Cheryl. Her heart was beating one hundred to the dozen. This was both her worst nightmare and her greatest fantasy. Lily Allen was her worst enemy that she genuinely disliked yet the thought of submitting to her, becoming her slave was starting to take root in her brain and she could not imagine anything worse or more humiliating. Which perversely was secretly thrilling to the singer.

While Lily was showing Cheryl her impressive plastic crotch appendage, Ashley Cole had lifted a tin of dog food and was merrily scooping it out with a spoon into a large plastic dog food bowl, adorned with the name "CHERYL". Once he had a decent pile of brown meat in the bowl he placed it on a small table next to Lily and proceeded to take out his dick and wank himself off over it until he came all over the dog meat, squeezing out every last drop onto the mixture. Lily smiled and addressed her prospective slave.

"What we are going to do with you Cheryl is for me to get behind you and show just what a chick with a dick can do while you eat this delightful mixture up like the little bitch you are. Then after you current Mistress has seen how I'll treat you from now on, as nothing more than a domestic pet to me - the family dog. I'm sure Mistress Alexandra will know where you will be treated like you should be."

Alexandra smiled and nodded and leaned back to enjoy the show.

And what a show it was! Cheryl embraced her dark side and submitted fully to her hated enemy. She got down on her haunches and ate the contents of the dog bowl while Lily positioned herself kneeling behind Cheryl and fucked her with her large strap on, making Cheryl cum with a mouthful of dog food and cum was her ultimate humiliation. Lily held her dildo deep within Cheryl's cunt and hissed at her.

"Just think bitch, once you're mine this thing can go in your other holes and this (she said pulling at Cheryl's gorgeous long, lustrous hair) will all go!"

*

Just one hour later Alexandra Burke made her decision and handed the leash connected to Cheryl's collar over to a smug, smirking Lilly Allen. So from now on Cheryl was the submissive pet of her most hated enemy and both of them were already creaming themselves at the depravity that awaited them both.

TO BE CONTINUED....

12