Cheryl In Chains Ch. 05

Story Info
British babes in more bondage adventures.
4.8k words
4.52
26k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers

It was quite the luridly erotic scene. Twisted and sick and yet Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge was still extremely aroused and lay on the chaise lounge playing with herself furiously while watching the action on the bed across from her in one of the Palace's larger bedrooms.

Naomi Watts, star of the titular biopic, 'Diana' was on all fours on the bed and naked as the day she was born. She was made up and had her hair as per said film and with the real Princess Diana's tiara, necklace and ear rings looked the spitting image of "The People's Princess" too. That similarity to "The Queen Of Hearts" continued with the fact that the fucking whore had a cock in her mouth whilst another pounded her arsehole from behind in a royal spit roast. The two males in this sandwich are Kate's husband Prince William and his younger brother Prince Harry, and both young Prince's seem pretty happy about double fucking their 'mother'.

As Kate gets more and more excited she wished she was a part of this but Naomi had only wanted cock whilst William had decreed it would be weird seeing his wife being eaten out by his 'mother'. Yeah, because that would be weird!

Frustrated at not being a part of the action Kate, first wished her sister Pippa was there but she had been spending longer and longer away from the court recently, clearly she had some big secret, some illicit lover she had to hide but it meant less time for Kate to play with her so as was becoming the norm these days it was to the dungeon's the Duchess turned and her star slave, Cheryl Cole.

She frigged herself as she wandered through the halls and down the stone steps to the hidden dungeon Cheryl now called home. Cheryl was on her knees on the cold, stone floor. She had no option really, what with the thick silver collar around her neck connected to a relatively short steel chain that linked into a metal ring in the floor, that meant the skinny, naked brunette could not straighten up nor rise above a kneel. She submissively dropped her head when Kate entered and moved over to release her neck from the collar. Kate was equally naked as she stood over Cheryl and spread her thighs and commanded.

"Get me off and be quick about it slave!"

Cheryl did not need to be asked twice to lick out a beautiful woman. She shuffled forward painfully on her scraped knees to put her head right between Kate's thighs and placing her nose right in the thin landing strip of dark, pubic hair she extended her tongue and tasted the Duchess's soaking wet cunt and within seconds she was lost in a frenzy of tonging that had Kate gripping the bars of the dungeon to keep from falling down. She controlled herself with difficulty knowing that she wanted to make this last as long as she could. She grabbed a handful of Cheryl's famous glossy locks and pulled her face even harder into her crotch.

"That's it you cheap Geordie slut, lick me out like your life depends upon it!"

Cheryl increased the ferocity of her tongue and strived to make her rich and powerful Mistress climax but just as it seemed she was about to succeed Kate took Cheryl's head and wrenched it away from her.

"Too easy slut, let's make it a bit harder I'll stand over here (she stepped out of the dungeon and stood on the other side of the bars).Now you can finish me off."

Cheryl's head struggled to get through the bars, her ears sticking her head in place so it was particularly awkward for the singer to reach Kate's creaming muff but somehow her tongue made it and for the next five minutes in that acutely uncomfortable position Cheryl Cole licked like all hell and eventually succeeded, her head stuck in place between the bars as Kate Middleton's cunt exploded and gushed her juices all over Cheryl's face. Finally, Kate sighed and locked the door and left Cheryl with her head wedged between the bars trying to use the juices as lubrication to free it.

*

Elsewhere...

Kylie Minogue was clad from head to toe in a red PVC catsuit and looked suitably stunning as she strutted behind her two slaves for the night., both female and naked except for the plastic gimp masks that covered their heads. They were on their knees in the submissive position with their wrists tied behind their backs with white ropes.

"On your feet you worthless bitches!"

Demanded the diminutive Aussie and both women struggled to their feet, only just keeping their balance. Kylie stood behind the one on the right, the taller one and gave her a shove forward. The slave didn't know there was a bed in front of her until she fell onto it.

"Stay there, I'll deal with you in a minute."

At that she positioned herself behind the other slave and ran her hands all over her delectable arse, fondling her before slipping her fingers between the peachy cheeks and pressing them into the soft wetness of her pussy. A feminine sigh came from inside the all encompassing mask as Kylie's little fingers expertly played over the pussy's sensitive areas.

"You like that you dirty bitch?"

"The woman in the mask nodded, eagerly.

"Well see if you like this."

And with that Kylie came around the woman, squatted down and formed her hand into a fist and slowly pushed it up and into the folds of the soaking wet pussy and began to fist her, fist slowly but with each thrust of her arm getting slightly faster and harder until the woman gave a grunt and lifted slightly with each thrust too. Just as it appeared the woman might come Kylie removed her arm and stood up. A whimper of frustration came from below the mask, which was followed by a different kind of whimper as Kylie picked up a nipple clamp with a hanging weight and snapped it onto the woman's right nipple then followed it up with a n exact replica on her left one. Then Kylie moved over to a table that held a rather large, red plastic strap on dildo. Kylie ran her wet fingers over it and lifted it to her own mouth to lick the trace of the woman's juices from it before moving to strap it around her own crotch when her mobile phone went off. She answered, listened for a moment than said.

"Wait a moment, have something to clear up here first then you can have my undivided attention..."

Kylie Minogue put the phone on hold, and moved over to the standing masked woman she had just fisted to the point of climax and unzipped and pulled off her mask to reveal her own little sister Dannii Minogue.

The raven haired beauty looked submissively questioning at her big sister.

"Yes, Mistress Kylie?"

"Can't do you now got a very important call to take and it might be a while. Tell you what slut, you strap this on (handing her the red strap on) and entertain our other guest (pointing at the second masked woman lying on the bed before them). When I'm done I'll give the pair of you the fucking whipping you both deserve!"

So as Kylie left the room chatting animatedly on the phone, Dannii stepped into the harness of the red strap on and decided she'd leave the weighted nipple clamps on her tits whilst she fucked this bitch in the arse.

*

A week later and Kylie Minogue was at the Royal Court and sitting at a long, wide wooden table across from the White and New Black Queen of the Court, Kate and Pippa Middleton enjoying a particularly luxurious lunch. Of course the surroundings were opulent and the food and drink were of the very finest vintage and quality but the real luxury was happening beneath the large table. Beneath Kate Middleton knelt her slave Cheryl Cole, who was busying herself by sucking and licking every toe on the Duchess's feet, licking in between them and basically worshipping those feet. Beneath Kylie Minogue knelt her sister Dannii who , because Kylie had rolled up her red PVC skirt to her waist had easy access to Kylie's shaven pussy and was giving the best head imaginable. While Pippa sat entirely on the face of Holly Willoughby. Which proved particularly uncomfortable and awkward for th big breasted blonde TV presenter and particularly enjoyable for the Duchess's sister. She could even reach down and twist Holly's nipples when she felt like it as Kate and Kylie discussed their business at length.

"So the position of Red Queen is now open is it?"

Asked a cocky Kylie as her sister licked her out whilst she sat in her red and black PVC top sipping red wine.

"Indeed it is. The previous holder is , er, otherwise engaged at the moment."

Kate and her sister shared a look and a smile as the imagined the fate of Jessie J. Jessie had filled the role so perfectly as a fierce, harsh Dominatrix ruler but had crossed Prince Harry once too often and had now fallen into the world of submission and servitude. Ah the joys of a broken Mistress, now Jessie was employed down at the stables a cum bucket for the Polo team and anything else down there that required to cum.

"I, ah, had heard as much. She always did act so tough but I guess she's learned her place now. Perhaps I might ride her sometime?"

"Of course Kylie, once you're installed as Red Queen you may do as you wish with any of our sluts, including your predecessor. Now as I told you on the telephone you need to provide certain service to me before you may join our Family and then I believe you have an idea on how to brighten up our trip up North next week. Shall we?"

Kate pushed her chair back and after shoving as much of her right foot into Cheryl's mouth as she could, withdrew it and walked regally across the room to take up her position in the large ornamental throne that dominated one side of the room.

Kylie was none too happy at this but knew it had to be done to get where she wanted to go. So she pulled Dannii out from under the table by her short hair and shoved her to one side before handing her a nice ripe banana and instructing her to play with that. So while Dannii slipped the banana up into her sopping wet cunt Kylie moved towards Kate and when she reached her dropped onto her knees before her. Kate smiled and began to pull on a pair of long, expensive looking silk gloves that went all the way up her arms. They were not normal evening gown gloves though as the palms of them were coated in a strong, sandpaper like surface and as Kate patted her knee and indicated for Kylie to pop up and bend over her knee Kate quickly began to rub them across the smooth surface of Kylie Minogue's bum cheeks, reddening them immediately.

And then she began to spank the antipodean midget Goddess. Blow after blow to her perfect bottom and though Kylie started off biting her lip to prevent her making a noise and appearing weak after the first twenty she could not help herself and gave off a sexy squeak with each blow. Every single other woman in the room got wet at the noise and in truth even Kylie was turned on by her apparent submission on the throne.

*

Four ladies entered a pub that they would not normally be seen dead in a week later in deepest, darkest Newcastle. Kate, Pippa, Kylie and Cheryl all wore sunglasses and were dressed down to hide themselves from being recognised but even so they stuck out like sore thumbs as they took a table and Pippa went to the bar and got a round of drinks and spoke at length to the guy behind the bar. Fortunately there were not too many other patrons of the bar at that time of the day but those that were turned to stare at the four beautiful ladies that had entered.

Once Pippa had returned with the tray of drinks Kylie held court at the table.

"Right once we've drunk these we'll make our way out back. Pippa's squared things with the owner, the Gents toilets has an out of order sign across it and is waiting for us in just the condition I demanded it to be in. We'll have a little fun first then we'll have a look at the most famous toilet cubicle in Newcastle!"

So they downed their drinks and made their way to the back of the pub and through an old wooden door with a battered 'OUT OF ORDER' sign with Pippa taking care to lock it behind them. They were in a horrible place, it stank of stale piss and the walls were peeling and discoloured and were daubed with the crudest graffiti imaginable. The stone floor had puddles of piss on them and to the right wall were three urinals that were once white but now were somewhere between brown and yellow.

Kylie prodded Kate and said harshly.

"Right get that bitch ready, she's been dressed entirely too long today. Get her naked and get her on her knees!"

Without waiting for Kate to repeat the demands Cheryl Cole obediently pulled off her dress to reveal her stunning, slim, nude figure beneath and then submissively settled onto her knees right in one of the puddles of piss. Pippa removed a collar and leash from her handbag and handed them to Kate and she went to slip them around the neck of her prized slave. It took her a couple of tries but eventually she had it locked in place. As she did this Kylie was over peering into the urinals and curling her nose up at their contents and she smiled wickedly as she turned to stare at Cheryl.

"Now this would make a good picture for your calendar Cheryl. Get her over here Kate and let's have a laugh."

Kate tugged at Cheryl's leash and walked her like a dog over to the first in the line of urinals. It was hideous but at least it wasn't blocked. The blue toilet block that sat on top of the drain was strewn with pubic hairs and was the main feature of this first urinal.

"Lick the bowl clean bitch then pop that in your mouth and have a good suck on it."

And Cheryl Cole did just that, she paused only slightly as she edged her head over the lip in the urinal and dipped her face down and began to lick the rims of it. The other three watched on and laughed or offered crude comment as Cheryl licked out the piss stained urinal and then picked the urinal cake in her mouth and sucked on it, even lifted her head up and opening her mouth to show the other three what she was doing.

"She's enjoying this too much Kate. Move her on to the next one" demanded a clearly annoyed Pippa.

Kate was slow to react but eventually tugged on Cheryl's collar and dragged her over to the next one. This one was a mess, and a little blocked so that a small pool of foul looking (and smelling) urine sat in the bottom of it. Someone had also cleared their throat into it with several globs of phlegm streaking down the facia of the porcelain. Additionally there were couple of cigarette stubs floating in the piss too, something Cheryl just had time to notice before her face was pushed into the piss and held there. It was Kylie who put her hand on the back of Cheryl's head and held her in the piss, Kate looked on but did nothing to stop her. Kylie eventually released her pressure and Cheryl's face emerged shiny and dripping and faintly smiling.

The third urinal was flooded with piss, it was lapping at the edges and nearly spilling over. Kylie and Pippa peered at it comically and held their noses and nearly gagged. Before Kylie instructed Kate to get Cheryl over there. Kate just automatically dragged Cheryl over to it once she had done licking the second one clean.

"Right leave her there drinking up, she'll take a while and I'll show you this very special cubicle."

Pippa and Kate followed Kylie to the end of the line of dilapidated cubicles and watched as she pushed open the end one. Inside the toilet bowl had been ripped out and five heavy, steel chains were driven solidly into the wall.

"The slut is placed on her knees here and has these manacles attached to her ankles and wrists and this one (Kylie held up one with a thick metal collar) goes around her neck. Then she is left here for 24 hours and is used by whoever comes in here in whatever way they see fit. Blow jobs, arse cleaning, toilet use, you name it. Word is spread quickly in the community that the cubicle is occupied and you'd be amazed at the queues the Landlord has seen."

Pippa stooped to examine the chains.

"So how do these work?"

"Well why doesn't your older sister take off her dress, we wouldn't want it getting piss soaked on the floor would we and I can demonstrate how it all fits together. Go on Kate, I can see you're intrigued by it!"

The truth was that Kate was captivated by it. She had been staring at the chains and the cubicle and wondering just what it would feel like to be ensconced in here with no hope of escape. In a way she had been slightly envious towards Cheryl for being in this position. But she did not want to do it just because Kylie told her, she was getting just a little too full of her own importance as it was.

"Are you scared Sis? Come on, show us."

There was a mockery in her little sister's voice that irritated Kate and challenged her. She suddenly felt as if she had to do it just to shut the pair of them up. So in a mood Kate pulled her dress off got on her knees facing them. She stared defiantly at Kylie as Pippa bent over and snapped the chain ends onto Kate's ankles and wrists and then finally snapped the collar into place. Pippa stepped back smirking and Kylie stepped forward to ruffle Kate's perfect dark hair.

"Oh Kate, you've just shown me what I already knew. No true Domme would allow herself into this position no matter the circumstances. You couldn't wait to surrender yourself to me, could you? Don't bother denying it. You're a sub, from what Pippa tells me you have been from the start. I mean you do what your husband tells you, what more evidence do we need? You're a good little wife and mother, just another fucking submissive bitch!"

This last word was literally spat out as Kylie spat on Kate Middleton's face and grinned as her spittle landed in her long eyelashes.

"What are you on about. Pippa get me out of this!"

But even Kate's objections lacked conviction as did her weak efforts to struggle against the chains she had so easily allowed to be placed on her. Deep in her heart she knew what Kylie had just said was true but hated that she had allowed that smug Australian cunt to be the one to expose her so and that her sister seemed to have betrayed her.

"So Katie, my dear the word is out that there is a submissive slut in the Cunt's Cubicle as this is known, and I'm sure it'll be only minutes before the regulars are here to try out your mouth. And as we'll not be back for you until this time tomorrow I'm sure half the city will have had their fun with you. And after that , you know what? If you still think you're not a sub then fair play but I think we all know that you might pretend otherwise but the reality is you will love being so helpless and in 24 hours when we come back for you, you'll be ready to be my permanent bitch! Come on Pippa let's go and collect the other pathetic slut and deal with her too."

But as they turned Kylie stopped and raked in her handbag to come out with a thick, black, marker pen. Grinning her shit eating smile she stooped and etched the words "CUM WHORE" on Kate Middleton's forehead.

"Just so there's no doubt about what she is, eh?"

And then they left, stopping to collect Cheryl and mere minutes later Kate heard the door to the bathroom slamming shut, leaving her kneeling on the hard, cold, stained floor and contemplating her fate. Kylie was right. She wasn't cut out for life as a Dominant. She was too eager to please and serve others. And as gruesome as this place was and what was likely to happen in the next day or so there was a warm burning in her crotch of arousal at her situation. She was going to be used and abused by the scum of the earth and she was powerless to prevent it. Kneeling there and staring round at her horrible confines, the crude daubing's on the walls, the stale aroma of piss and shit and the poverty of it all Kate realised that this might be just what she wanted.

Whether she thought that thirty minutes later when her first customer entered the cubicle - Nigel, an overweight truck driver with a string of sexual related convictions - was not so obvious.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers
12