Chests 'n Nuts Roasting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about you? I mean, feel free if you need to..." I could hardly believe I was proposing it, but at this point it didn't seem like topic was really off-limits.

Kaia gave me a sly smile. "Oh, I've already 'relieved' myself a couple times."

I raised my eyebrows. "Oh really? Dreaming about your nuts?"

Kaia ran her hands seductively over her breasts, then down toward her crotch. "Your nuts. Your cock. Your mouth on my tits. Your tongue sliding up my dripping wet slit."

As she said that, Kaia ran her fingers up along her pussy. She placed a leg up on the side of the tub, giving me my first view of the pinkness between her folds. I couldn't help but lick my lips, imagining just what that might taste like.

"Maybe your hard cock, sliding between my lips. Then plunging deep inside my pussy, filling me like no other."

Kaia slid two fingers inside, buried all the way. She moaned, echoing my own thoughts at the mental imagery. Whether she'd actually fantasized about me like that or not, watching and listening to her was getting me hard again.

Then she abruptly pulled out her fingers and stood up straight. Her entire demeanor changed from uncontrolled lust to ho-hum. She gave me a quirky smile and shrug.

"Maybe it was something like that," she said. "But, like I said, I'm good."

"You lie." I could tell, despite her best attempt to tease me, she was horny as fuck.

That evil grin returned. "Maybe, but you won't know since you should be getting out and dressed before Av figures out we're both in here. Now, excuse me while I get cleaned up."

It was all teasing, but she was right and I knew she wasn't going to do anything more right now. Not with me, anyway. With Kaia, it had been about one-upping each encounter, likely leaving each of us wanting more. We still had two days to go. I could endure...

"You'll be thinking about me," I said as I stepped out.

"You'll be obsessing over me," she quipped back.

I sighed and let the curtain fall back. I toweled myself off, half expecting her to change her mind and call me back, but she didn't. I restrained myself from going back for another look.

Dry, I wrapped the towel around my waist and let myself out into the much cooler hall. Just as I closed the door, Kaia's bedroom door opened and a bleary-eyed Avery stepped out. Huh?

She looked up at me and was clearly startled. Was that because of me only wearing a towel? Or having come out of the bathroom where the shower was still running? Or for having caught her coming out of Kaia's room?

My train of thought was interrupted when it dawned on me what she was wearing. Much like Kaia, Avery was wearing only a thin shirt and panties. In my twin's case, it was a pink tank-top and lacy blue panties. I couldn't recall having ever seen her walking around the house wearing that little when we still lived together. I also tried really hard not to check out the way the tank-top perfectly conformed her small breasts.

"Looking for Kaia?" I said, taking control of the exchange.

"Uh, yeah." At least she hadn't freaked about me seeing her in so little. Like I could talk...

I nodded backward. "She's in the bathroom."

Avery gave me a suspicious look. "And what were you doing in there?"

I shrugged, trying to act like it wasn't a big deal. "Just finished up my shower. She wanted me to leave the water running so it wouldn't cool down."

"While you were in there?"

I gave her a "what can you do" look. "Yeah. She doesn't seem to have much respect for personal space."

Avery seemed to almost accept that at face value. Whether it worked or not, I had no idea and no intention of letting the conversation go on any longer.

I said, "Anyway, I'm freezing, so I'm going to get dressed."

"Right," she said, finally looking down at my lack of attire. "Wouldn't want to show up to breakfast in a towel."

"No." I took one last look at her, this time fixating a bit on her bare legs. She might have been bordering on skinny, but what she had was toned. That came from years of track and cross country. From the look of it, instead of gaining the freshman fifteen, Avery had lost another couple percent of body fat.

I hurried upstairs to dress, all the while wondering if the girls had spent the night together and, if so, what did that mean. They couldn't possibly be...? Nah. I knew Avery was into boys and, well, now I knew for sure about Kaia. Overactive imagination, I decided. Still, it was a fun imagination.

#

Christmas Eve left me little other opportunity to have any fun encounters with Kaia. The girls took off late morning with my mom, Aunt Christy, and grandma to go do some shopping in the one little town about twenty miles from the cabin. I was drafted into kid entertaining for a while, then managed to get away in the afternoon to watch some football.

Late afternoon was the time for everyone who wasn't part of food prep to stay the hell away from the kitchen and dining room. We'd established a tradition of having our biggest formal meal on Christmas Eve, since the kids tended to be wired or wiped for all of Christmas Day proper. It wasn't that we didn't have nice meals then, too, they were just less formal. Thankfully, instead of getting assigned to the kids table this year to supervise, I got to sit in the big formal dining along with Kaia, Avery, and several of the adults. The parents with little kids moved to what used to be just the kids tables (card tables in the living room) and wrangled that crew. It was nice, but again all I managed with Kaia was a couple of teasing looks.

The evening was all about grandma and tradition. She liked singing carols in front of the living room fireplace. It was one of those things I'd rather have skipped but did anyway because it was expected. We turned down the lights, setting the mood with just the crackling fire and lights from one of the secondary Christmas trees.

Afterward, the little kids were all sent off to bed and I retreated to the New House with the girls. It still wasn't too late and I was optimistic, but I couldn't think of a good way to separate Kaia from Avery. Before I could come up with a plan, my parents came in from the breezeway and asked if we were all up for a movie. Kaia immediately said yes, and Avery and I soon agreed.

My dad fired up the old TV in the New House's living room and put A Christmas Story in the DVD player. Yeah, another semi-official tradition. My parents took the recliners and I got the couch with the girls. Kaia positioned herself in the middle, which I liked, and then dragged a blanket off the back of the couch to huddle under. It was big enough for the three of us and, after some teasing, she agreed to share.

I was distracted from the movie by the close proximity to Kaia. She tucked a foot under herself and used it to poke my leg. I started rubbing it under the blanket, which seemed to satisfy her for a while. At about the halfway point in the movie, she adjusted her position, kicking her legs out to the coffee table and leaning back a little more in my direction. Not a minute later, I felt her hand work its way across my lap and over my crotch. I think I was fully erect by the time she found my balls through my jeans. Dammit, jeans! Why hadn't I changed to sweats?

After about five minutes of that, she started tugging at my belt. There was no way she could undo that one-handed and I was extremely nervous about giving her any further access. The room wasn't that dark and my entire family was within a few feet of us. Granted, my dad had started snoring, but Avery and mom were awake.

Avery looked my way and I tried to act bored, turning back to the movie. When she did likewise, I relaxed a bit and figured she didn't suspect anything. Kaia's hand became more insistent.

Evil. Naughty. Temptress. All of the above?

I slowly moved my hands to my lap and grabbed her hand just enough to move it out of my way. I left my belt in place, but unzipped and pulled the flap open. Kaia seemed satisfied with that as her hand was soon entirely through my fly and grasping my erection. For better or worse, she moved her fingers further down until she was cupping my balls through my underwear. It wasn't quite flesh on flesh, but it was far better than through my jeans.

She stayed that way, rubbing softly while her wrist rested on my cock, until the credits started to roll. By then, I was getting a case of blue balls and was ready to flip her over, rip her leggings down, and take her in front of my family. Almost. She extracted her hand subtly and left me to zip up without anyone else noticing. I still had to be careful how I got up so no one noticed the serious bulge going on.

"I'm beat," Avery said, yawning.

"Same," Kaia said. "Time for some shut eye before we face the unwrapping."

We said our goodnights to the parents and went upstairs. Kaia suggested Avery could use the bathroom first, to which my sister put up no resistance. Finally!

"That was fun," Kaia said in a whisper as we stood in the hall just outside her room.

"Right up until I got blue balls, yeah," I whispered back.

Kaia giggled. "Aw, poor baby. Need some relief?"

"Heck yeah. You coming up again tonight?"

She shook her head no. "Sorry, I'm beat and it really will be a long day tomorrow. I'll find some way of making it up to you, though. Promise."

I pouted. "You're no fun."

Kaia grinned. "Nope. But I am naughty." She lifted her sweater, this one a bulkier black one which had obscured her chest considerably compared with the previous day's. Again, no bra stood between me and those beautiful breasts. It was only a couple seconds, though, then she put them away.

She gave me a sweet, apologetic smile. Then, unexpectedly, she stepped in close and lifted up on her toes to give me a quick kiss on the cheek. Compared with everything else we'd done, it was terribly chaste. Yet, somehow, it felt more intimate than everything else combined.

"Good night, Alex. Sweet dreams."

With a quick wave, she disappeared into her room and closed the door behind her. Again, she'd given me more than enough to keep my mind active and awake late into the night.

#

Christmas morning had always been the highlight of this family gathering, with the kids racing down to the breezeway where gifts were piled up around the biggest of the three decorated trees in the cabin complex. As I'd gotten older, it lost a little of the excitement, but I was still looking forward to the grand commotion and squeals of joy.

Despite being up late, mind tossing with fantasies while resisting the temptation to give myself some relief (Kaia hadn't given me permission), I was still awake early. Gifts couldn't be opened until everyone was up, and that was usually after the sun was fully over the horizon. Looking outside, I figured I had a good half hour. Hoping for a repeat performance of yesterday morning, I went down to the second floor to grab a shower. Disappointingly, I didn't have any company, nor was there any sign Kaia was awake when I was done.

I dressed in jeans and long sleeved t-shirt, knowing that the breezeway could get warm with all the bodies and the space heater fired up. I made my way down and found most of the kids there with an uncle and cousin playing goalkeeper to keep them away from the gifts. The room was already warm except for the floor.

I got a glass of juice from the Old House kitchen, after which my mom asked me if I could go check on the girls. It seemed nearly everyone else was ready and they could only hold back the kiddos for just so long before someone got hurt or tears were shed. I went back and knocked first on my sister's closed door.

"Av? You awake?" Nothing.

I tried Kaia's door next. "K? You up? Everyone's ready."

I heard some shuffling and squeak of the bed, followed by some giggles. "Yeah, Alex. We'll be down in a couple minutes."

We? They were sleeping together? Again, that got my mind spinning as to just what was going on in there.

"Okay," I said, not prying further.

Back in the breezeway, I told the others the girls would be down soon. That was good enough for them and they let the little ones start opening gifts. From there, it pretty much descended into chaos as gifts were handed out faster than they could be opened. I watched in amusement, though my mind was mostly back on the girls.

Kaia and Avery arrived closer to ten minutes later, both wrapped up in bathrobes with only their leggings and fuzzy socks protruding. It looked like they'd taken a few minutes to brush their hair and at least appeared somewhat awake. Half the other adults and all of the kids were in jammies, so they hardly looked out of place.

"Morning sleepyheads," I said, sidling up to them. "Late night slumber party?"

Avery shot me an alarmed look, but Kaia just giggled. "Something like that."

"The mattress in my room sucks," Avery said. "So..."

I nodded in understanding, though I was becoming increasingly suspicious of something else. The very idea was titillating, but also made me a little jealous. I'd have certainly enjoyed sharing my cousin's mattress.

"Either of you want some coffee?" I wasn't a drinker of it, but I knew Avery was an addict. Both girls nodded enthusiastically yes, so I retreated to the Old House kitchen to pour them cups. When I returned, they'd claimed a glider chair built for two and gratefully accepted their drinks. I stood beside them as we watched the festivities.

When the kids finally had enough toys opened to be distracted, the adults started exchanging gifts. My parents got me a nice new pair of earbuds and a sweatshirt. Avery thanked me for the beginner's wood carving set I got her. Don't ask me what her attraction to that was, but she'd mentioned it more than a few times over the last couple years. From my sister, I got an antique drafting tool kit. Honestly, I wasn't entirely sure what it was -- it came in a cracked leather case, looked like a compass but had extra attachments. The quality was obvious, despite its age.

"I know you aspiring architects do everything on computer these days," she said as I looked it over. "Still thought you might like it."

"I love it," I said, truthfully. It was thoughtful and cool. "Now I just have to figure out what all these pieces do."

I gave her a big hug and she returned the squeeze. "Thanks," I said.

"And thank you for being a cool brother. My island of sanity around...all this."

Kaia joined us. "There'd better be hugs left for me," she said. "Even though I didn't get you two anything."

"Of course," I said. "What'd you think we were giving you?"

Kaia gave Avery a long hug first, then turned to me. There was a lot of full body contact, but I managed to control myself with all the family around.

Before letting go, Kaia whispered in my ear. "I've got a little something else for you. Later."

I liked the sound of that. Avery gave me a look, but soon was drawn off by my parents. Kaia, likewise, had rounds to make. All in all, it was a nice Christmas morning. Hopefully, it'd be an even nicer Christmas afternoon or evening.

#

As it turned out, whatever Kaia's "little something" was would have to wait until late that night. After the gift opening settled down, I helped clean up while the girls went back to New House for showers and to dress. Most of the rest of the day passed quickly -- eating, assembling kids' new toys, and mingling with the rest of the family.

Kaia had dressed up a bit, wearing a fitted red button down blouse over black leggings and yet another pair of fuzzy, festive socks. The tails of the blouse covered most of her butt, yet she'd left enough of the top buttons undone to hint at the swell of her breasts. Again, I could tell she'd passed on wearing a bra, yet it was less obvious in this particular shirt.

Avery had dressed nicely for the day as well. Her bulky sweater was a dark green that looked good against her long, sandy blond hair. The pants, however, were khaki and so tight they could have been painted on. Whether intentionally or not, she was doing a fantastic job of highlighting her best assets. And, yes, I knew I was looking more than I should have.

Following dinner and more games, things wound down pretty quickly. It had been a long, exhausting day. I was still pretty alert, though, eager for whatever Kaia might have in mind. I was hopeful she'd intended to come back up to my room after everyone else was asleep.

I was in the kitchen getting a drink when Kaia slipped up behind me, pressing her hips into my rear while wrapping her arms around me. Good thing we were alone, as it was intimate enough to have raised eyebrows. I felt her hair brush my ear as she leaned in and gave me a little kiss on the neck.

"Worried I'd forgotten?" she said.

"Nah." It was tough just standing still, letting her hold me like that without being able to do much in return.

"Well, I'm going to get ready for bed," she said. "It's ten-thirty now. Why don't you come by my room at, say, eleven? Don't knock, just let yourself in."

My body thrilled at the prospect. We'd have to be extremely quiet, though, whatever she had planned, since her room was adjacent to Avery's.

"Can't wait."

Her hand drifted down, gave my crotch a quick pat, and then she was gone.

I waited about fifteen minutes, said my goodnights to those who were still awake in the Old House, and then headed to the New House. With the space heater turned off, the breezeway was back to being a chilly crossing. The walk didn't do much to ease my nerves. What the heck were we going to do? So far, I hadn't had any regrets about fooling around with my cousin, but we still had a few lines we could cross that might change things.

On the second floor, I noted that Avery's bedroom light was on behind the door while Kaia's was off. The bathroom was empty, so I took advantage of that and got my teeth brushed. Disappointingly, Avery's room light was still on when I left to go up to the attic. Why couldn't she have crashed already?

I killed the last few minutes by changing to a pair of athletic shorts and t-shirt and pacing. Lots of pacing. My watch finally proclaimed it eleven and I went down, trying to keep from squeaking any of the steps. To my relief, Avery's light was finally off, though it didn't mean she was asleep yet.

Kaia had explicitly told me not to knock, so I turned the knob and eased the door open. The Red Room wasn't dark, after all, but dimly lit by a tiny cluster of red and white Christmas lights in a bunch hanging over the head of her queen bed. I recognized it as an old decoration, fake mistletoe with built-in Christmas lights. I finally knew what she'd swiped from the Closet that morning after first flashing me. I didn't think its placement over her bed was a coincidence.

Kaia, laying in bed, had her back turned to me. For a fraction of an instant, I thought she might be asleep. Avery popping her head up from behind my cousin shattered that notion, however. My sister's eyes went wide on seeing me.

"Alex!" She was caught between giving me a dirty look and trying to hide behind Kaia. Her voice was an annoyed shouting whisper. "What the fuck?"

What the fuck, indeed? I'd already knew the girls had shared Kaia's bed the last night, at the least. But why would Kaia have invited me to her room if that was going to be the case again tonight?

"Sorry, I..."

Kaia rolled over, greeting me with a warm smile. In the process of turning, she dragged enough of the comforter down to make it clear she was topless. And Avery, judging by her frantic attempt to pull the covers back up, was as well. Were they...?

"Alex," she said. "Get in here and close the door."

"What!?" Avery was clearly distraught and I couldn't blame her. Clearly, she hadn't been in on Kaia's plans. And just what were those? I was uncomfortable, doubly so given my sister's reaction. "No. What are you doing?"