Chicago Hotel Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Tell me Wes… ah, oh god… tell me what it feels like…”

“It’s… oh fuck… it’s smooth and wet… Your pussy is so hot and wet… I feel wetness all around my cock, my whole world feels wet… It’s like a tunnel, a slick tunnel covered in a juicy cream… I can feel it squishing all over my cock… Sylvia, you’re tighter further in, I can feel you squeezing the head… that feels really wonderful…”

“Wes… oh Wes… that turns me on…”

“You turn me on Sylvia.”

“You’re filling me up, Wes, you’re filling me so much… I can feel the hair on your balls brushing against my asshole… it just feels so fucking fantastic, Wes, the way your hard hard hard hard penis is plunging into me… I can feel cream squeezing out around your cock through my pussy opening, it’s running down my ass crack… you feel… you feel so good… my body is filled with your body, Wes… Kiss me, lover.”

Wes leaned down and kiss Sylvia, and his cock moved inside her. He pulled the member outward, then in deep, and suddenly they were really fucking. Sylvia moaned into Wes’s mouth as his cock began to pump inside her. She pulled away and started talking again.

“Ah, ah, ah, ah, oh, my, god, ohmygod ohmygod, I wanna keep talking as we fuck, it’s turning me on so much, ohmyGOD ohmygod ohmygod…”

“Girl, you’re so fucking hot, I want to fuck you all night, your pussy feels so tight and wet, I can feel your boobs bouncing against me, I love watching the looks of pleasure on your face, I want to bury my face in your hair…” And he did so, grunting into Sylvia’s ear.

“My pussy’s on fire, I’m so happy we’re fucking, Wes, I’m so happy, I’m so happy, my wet pussy is filled with your hard cock, I feel it thumping against my uterus, it sends waves of energy all up into my stomach each time you hit… YES… yes, like that… oh FUCK ME… oh my GOD… I can… oh god… I feel you slapping against my pussy… I can hear the slapping… oh fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck…”

“Tell me where you want me to cum, Sylvia, tell me where you want it…”

“On my face, on my fucking face, cum all over my fucking face like I’m your fucking whore, spray my face with your jizz, your sticky semen, I want you to cover me in your jizz, oh Wes, keep fucking me…”

“Your my whore, Sylvia…”

“I’m your whore, Wes, fuck me I’m your fucking whore…”

“This is so goddamn sexy… you’re so sexy…”

“I want it Wes I want it so bad oh fuck ME!”

“I want you to cum around my cock, Sylvia, I want to feel your orgasm in your pussy around my cock…”

“Hold on baby, cum with me, cum at the same time… Inside me, I’m on the pill, keep pumping me with your cock…”

“I’m so close, Sylvia, I’m so fucking close, I’m fucking you so hard…”

“Fuck me hard, baby, fuck me hard, fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me grab me hold me screw me make love to me baby make love to my naked body fucking FUCK me…”

“It’s coming, lover, I’m about to blow…”

“YES, sweetie, yes, I’m gonna cum with you…”

“It’s… oh, uh, UHG, god, GOD, ah ah ah, I’m shooting…”

“FUCK ME, Wes, fuck ME, I’m cumming! Oh I’m cumming! I’m … I’m cumming so-oh-oh hard…”

Wes came harder than he ever remembered cumming in his life. A huge gush of semen blasted its way out of his shaft and splashed the inside of the girl. Another big gush exploded, and then another, and finally the smaller spurts he was more familiar with. Wet tight pussy flesh quivered all around his swollen cock, and Sylvia slapped her smooth body up against his own, digging her fingernails into his upper arms. Her head rolled back so far that she was facing the headboard, grunting noisily through gritted teeth. At first Wes thought he was imagining the pussy gripping his cock, but after it happened several times in a row, he knew for certain he was getting milked. His own mouth hung open as he gasped for breath, trying to suffer the jolting squeezes.

Sylvia grabbed Wes and pulled him down onto her body. Sweat had broken out in small patches on her chest and forehead, but their bodies were mostly dry as they pressed against each other, except for the very sloppy mess they’d made around their genitals. Sylvia was wetter than any girl Wes had seen, but then, he hadn’t seen many. Wes lay still with his face in Sylvia’s hair. His cock was still hard, still buried inside Sylvia.

He kept expecting her to say something, but she did not. He felt her breathing, holding onto his body very tightly as though clinging to a cliffside for fear of falling. After long minutes, Sylvia took a long breath and kissed Wes on the cheek.

“Why haven’t you gone soft?” she asked in a direct manner.

“I have no idea,” he replied. “Am I hurting you?”

“No,” Sylvia said. “Can you make love to me again?”

“Yes,” Wes answered, not knowing if he could or not. Worth a try. He moved into the girl slowly, taking more time to enjoy the sensations of her. Sylvia hummed deliciously and moved her hands up to Wes’s shoulders. Wes wrapped an arm under her and rolled so that she was on top. They continued to make love slowly, with Sylvia lying on top, her body stretched out from head to toe against Wes. Her legs sat on top of his so that their toes touched, and this made her pussy tighter around Wes’s cock. They french kissed tenderly as Sylvia moved softly, keeping Wes deep inside.

This languid pace lasted for close to half-an-hour. Sylvia slowly sat up, careful not to detach herself from the rod impaling her. Silently she moved, rocking slowly back and forth on the big hard penis inside her. The lovers stared into each other’s eyes, lacing their fingers together, patting each other’s chests, pinching nipples. Wes watched his cock slipping inside her, out of her, back in. Sylvia pouted her full lips and breathed through her nose. Wes slid his hands up and down her bare thighs, probing her mysterious places with his fingers and palms, brushing his fingers against her clit, making her squeal. It was another hour of relaxed fucking before Sylvia tightened her stomach muscles, formed her lips in the shape of an O, looked at the ceiling, pressed her palms down hard on Wes’s tummy. She trembled like a piece of paper fluttering before a breeze as her pelvis muscles clinched. When the orgasm ended, she draped her torso across Wes’s. She felt warm and slightly damp.

“Not talking is good, too,” Wes said. They chuckled tiredly.

“I’m going to lose my competition tomorrow.”

“You’re the most talented cellist I’ve ever seen,” Wes said. He sounded worn out.

Sylvia sat up to look at Wes, her face filled with gratitude at the compliment. She gave him a long, simple kiss.

“Are you ready to sleep?” Wes asked. A surge of adrenaline shot through his body. He realized he did not want to go to sleep yet.

Sylvia smiled. “Soon,” she said. “First, let’s look at the city.” She lifted herself off of Wes’s penis, which was finally starting to soften. The member slipped out of her messy wet hole with a sloppy sound. She stood, turned off the lamp, and took Wes by the hand. She led him through the dark room to the wall of windows. She opened all the curtains. The window was as big as a movie screen. Chicago glowed even more sweetly than earlier. Sylvia turned an armchair so that an arm butted against the window, then she pushed Wes into it, got on her knees and gobbled his penis into her mouth. She sucked him hard and fast, and the blood quickly filled every inch of the appendage.

“I taste good,” she announced, then gave Wes one last hard lick. “Let’s keep talking,” she said as she pulled Wes by the knees, so that he sat lower in the seat. She stood over him, spreading her legs. “That was the best sex of my entire life. I loved hearing you talk to me.”

“I loved it, too,” Wes said. “I know this sounds trite, but I’m having a lot of fun.”

Sylvia giggled. “We’re certainly less shy than we were.”

“Damn right!” Wes exclaimed.

The girl’s bright smile flashed white in the light of the city. “Oh Wes,” she half-laughed, “I’m going to fuck your goddamn brains out of your silly boy skull.” She reached down and touched between her legs. “Oh god, I’m so wet. I want to see you jerk off your dick.”

He never imagined he’d ever admit to anyone that he masturbated, let alone do it in front of a girl, but when she commanded him he didn’t hesitate. His hand grabbed his wiener before his conscious brain knew it was happening.

“I’m masturbating,” he said to Sylvia. “I’m pumping my own cock hard. I’m watching you finger yourself.”

“My index finger is slipping in and out of my own pussy,” Sylvia said as she continued to stand over Wes, her knees slightly bent. Her dark skin shined, and her nipples stuck out hard, casting tiny shadows on her breasts. “There’s a place inside my vagina that I like to rub.”

“I want to touch it,” Wes said.

Sylvia said, “I’m taking your hand and moving it between my legs. I’m maneuvering two of your fingers up… ah… up inside… god… I’m so horny… I’m so fucking fucking fucking horny fucking.” Sylvia leaned down and grabbed Wes’s swollen dick with much more force than he’d been expecting. She tugged hard, pumping up and down, and Wes fingered her deep in response. “We’re masturbating each other,” Sylvia said.

“We’re masturbating each other,” Wes repeated.

“I’m ready to make love to you again,” Sylvia said. “Put your hands on my hips and help me into the chair. That’s it… you’re moving me into position… I’m lowering myself down onto your lap… OOH! God, I’m horny. Your cock is hitting my clit… now it’s sliding down… there it is! You’re inside me… It’s…”

“Breathe deep, Sylvia, breathe deep,” Wes instructed, placing his hand on her breastbone. She slowed her breathing, looking out the window.

“I’m filling my lungs with air,” Sylvia said. Her voice was low and seductive. “I feel oxygen moving through my body, cooling my blood, making my heart pump fast.” She began to bounce on Wes’s lap, squeezing his penis tightly with her muscular vagina. “I… Wes, I wanted… to go slow… but I can’t… I can’t go slow… I have to fuck you… I have to feel you fucking me… I’m yours… do what you want to me, Wes… Whatever you… whatever you want…”

“I’m…” Wes said as he slipped his hand underneath to Sylvia’s ass. “I’m moving my hand underneath you… I’m…”

“Oh my god! Oh god, Wes! Ohmygod that’s so fucking sexy…”

“I’m wiggling my middle finger… fuck… into your asshole… it’s really hot and wet…”

“I’ve never… Wes… I’ve never… I’m… GODDAMN… it’s so…” Then a change came over Sylvia’s face as the digit made its way inside, up to Wes’s last knuckle. “It’s… It’ssssssssss…”

“I’m fucking you with my finger… I’m ass-fucking you, Sylvia…”

Sylvia turned quiet. Wes didn’t know what kind of reaction to expect from Sylvia, but he wanted to finger her ass, so he just did it.

“Keep it up,” Sylvia said once in a clipped voice, then she placed both hands on Wes’s shoulders and rode him hard, slamming her body down onto his. They were both starting to sweat. Wes assumed the drops of sweat he felt pelting him every so often were falling from Sylvia’s hair, because he couldn’t really tell in the dark. She turned wild, grunting, fucking, until she came hard. “FUCK!!” she screamed, much louder than she should have in the hotel room. The gigantic orgasm rocked her back and forth for several short seconds, until she was breathing hard again. She continued rocking, not bothering to explain what had happened to her. After only two more minutes of the same vicious fucking, she came again, this time at a loss for words, simply opening her mouth wide and trying hard not to let any sound escape her throat.

“Wes…” she said before the orgasm even ended. “Wes, hold on, hold on, hold on… I’m gonna pass out… You’ve got to stop…”

But Wes did not stop, and Sylvia continued to ride him, despite her protestations. This time only about half-a-minute went by before Sylvia dug her nails painfully into Wes’s upper arms. She locked up like a car that could not be steered, tightening every muscles, groaning an animal sound from deep in her throat. Wes thought she looked like she might be in pain. As her body relaxed, she fell forward onto Wes, nearly unconscious. Wes slowly pulled his finger from Sylvia’s burning asshole and lifted the girl off of his cock. She sat on his lap like a child, cradled in his arms, moaning.

“Oh god, oh god,” she moaned softly. “Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh…” She cooed for another few moments, trailing off. When she tried to lift an arm and place it around Wes’s neck, it fell limply back to her side. The two sat in the chair that way for ten minutes, staring at the city lights, not saying anything. Wes smelled his lover, held her tightly. He watched a car far below until it turned a corner.

Finally, Sylvia kissed Wes on the cheek. “Take me to the shower, love,” she said.

Wes lifted the nude girl easily and carried her to the bathroom, leaving the lights off, closing the door. He’d tossed hay bales around his entire life, and Sylvia seemed light as a breeze, even as muscular as she was. Wes placed her on the toilet seat while he adjusted the water temperature. As he turned the shower on, he felt Sylvia approach him in the dark. They made out where they stood for a few minutes, standing in the steam of the room. Wes took this last opportunity to smell and taste his lover before she was clean. He licked her neck and upper chest, he buried his face in her hair. Sylvia hiked one of her legs up around his calf muscle, and he felt his pubic hair shuffling against her nearly bald crotch. At last they stepped into the water, feeling in the dark for each other so they could keep kissing. They touched each other in the flow of the water. Wes felt privileged to touch her smooth skin in the shower, to have such a beautiful girl in his arms, kissing him.

Sylvia giggled girlishly, then laughed out loud, then shouted, “Fucking A!” Wes laughed, too. Sylvia said, “I want to soap you up,” and with that she grabbed the soap and lathered his body. Wes found a bottle that might be shampoo, and he squirted a glob into his palm. He worked Sylvia’s hair as her hands ran all over his body.

“You’re a fantastic lover,” Sylvia said just loud enough to be heard over the shower stream.

“You’re amazing,” Wes said.

“How many girls have you been with?” Sylvia asked.

“Oh fuck,” Wes said. “Are you sure you want to get into it?”

“I’ll tell you if you tell me,” Sylvia said. “I just don’t see how you and I are going to end up with any secrets from each other. I only meant that you’re good at sex. I thought you must have had a lot.”

“My high school girlfriend and I had a lot of sex, toward the end, for about a month. She moved away.”

“Who else?”

“Well,” Wes said sheepishly, “I’ve kissed three girls, and I only went all the way with one of them. That was about a year ago.”

“Shut up!” Sylvia said in genuine disbelief. They may as well have been gossiping in the girls’ locker room for the way she asked it. Wes worried that she might think he was a slut, but she was as open and forgiving as she had been in the bed.

Wes laughed. “What about you?”

“God, no way. You’ll think I’m a total whore.”

Wes grabbed her without warning, and she yelped. He tugged at her hair, now straightened from the water flowing through it. He placed his mouth very close to her ear and said in a whisper, “You are my whore now, Sylvia. Don’t forget it.”

Sylvia grabbed Wes, digging her short nails into his ass cheeks. “I’ve been fucked by five boys,” she said. “And none of them were as good as you.” She exhaled deeply, then pulled away enough to fumble in the dark for the shampoo bottle. “Also, I masturbate every night, sometimes two and three times. I know my body really well, and I know what I like. I’m sure you masturbate every night, too. You’ve got too much stamina not to.”

Wes felt a pang of embarrassment, residual from his regular fear of getting caught, but there was nothing to fear at this point. “Yeah, I’m a jerk-off artist,” he said.

They continued to wash each other, talking candidly about sex and masturbation, about past lovers good and bad, even who they had been pursuing on campus before they met each other. Talk of other students led to discussions of the artists on the trip, then to the competition. They were still talking shop about instruments and performances as Sylvia shut off the water, leaving the sound of their dripping echoing throughout the tiled room.

“What time is it?” Sylvia asked.

“Close to 2:00,” Wes said. “I hope I’m not too tired in the morning.”

“I hope we’re not too wiped out to stand,” Sylvia said, and those were the last words either of them said.

She rubbed Wes down with a big fluffy towel, and he dried her off as well, kissing her and caressing her as he went. Sylvia opened the bathroom door, and in the bright light of the city night, Wes saw that she’d wrapped her hair in a towel. She led him by the hand to her bed, where she yanked the soiled bedspread off and tossed it at the floor. Sylvia slipped underneath the sheet and one thin blanket, still naked, and Wes slipped in beside her. She kissed him, then laid her head on his shoulder. They fell asleep with their legs entwined, with one of Wes’s hands on Sylvia’s breast.

At 5:00 a.m., a loud knock woke both the lovers with a start. Wes could tell that Sylvia was scared out of her mind.

“It’s probably Faith,” he said.

“Oh god!” Sylvia whispered loudly. She jumped out of bed, threw her hair towel across the room and turned on the lamp. She scrambled for her shorts and shirt, not bothering to look for the bra. “Get in the other bed!” she hissed. Another loud pound on the door.

Wes stepped into a pair of jeans shorts he’d yanked from his backpack, also not bothering with underwear. He just had enough time to slip on a t-shirt before he heard Sylvia opening the door. Another quick moment and he was under the covers. A few long moments later, a pair of hands shoved him roughly.

“Wake up, asshole,” Faith said. “Go to your own room.”

Wes turned, pretending to be groggy, when actually his heart was pounding. Faith did not give him a chance to say goodbye to Sylvia or even share a private look with her. He went up the elevator to his room, unlocked the door and passed Roger’s ugly, passed-out, naked ass on the way to the unmade second bed. He tried to go back to sleep, but the memory of Sylvia’s smell would not release him. He stayed awake until the alarm clock went off two hours later.