Chicago Volunteer Legal Services

Story Info
Looking cold, wet, her little body shivering so vulnerable.
1.5k words
4.34
6.3k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please enjoy todays story and thank you for reading my works as I work through my journey of new sexual discoveries. Reader feedback is always welcome and is very helpful. XOXO

-----------------------

My name is Cheryle "Cheri" I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid Attorney, I have volunteered at CVLS - Chicago Volunteer Legal Services, since I was still in law school, founded in 1964 it is the first and pre-eminent pro bono provider of legal services to those in need. CVLS is comprised of 2,100+ volunteer attorneys and law students who donate free services to thousands of low-income Chicagoans annually. For over 55 years, CVLS has built a strong relationship with Chicago's court system and judges. Judges in Probate, Chancery and Domestic Relations appoint CVLS to represent parties in complex litigation and to serve as guardian ad litem for children or disabled adults.

I offer my legal services pro bono through CVLS to woman in trouble, escaping abusive relationships, bad marriages, shoplifting, drunk driving. Giving advice and filing legal papers, handling divorces, helping then prepare for court appearances as well as many other things. Being a survivor my self gives me a special perspective, offering my services to women in need, is my way of giving back to the wonderful city I love and offering my services to women in need, is all part of the healing process.

It was raining the day I called her name out in the crowded waiting room at the Law Center. Riley was short, shorter then me standing under five foot very thin with long stringy dirty blonde hair wearing dark glasses looking cold, wet, her little body shivering she looked so vulnerable like a wounded bird. Shaking her hand I ask her for the questionnaire we give all new clients to fill out and I showed her to the small office I was using. Directing her to the chair, "have a seat, would you like some coffee?" I asked politely.

"Thank you that would be nice," Riley said in a timid voice.

Pouring her a hot cup of coffee and handing it to her our hands touched for just a second but there was something in her touch, a spark, a moment, a tingle. I went through the questionnaire typing the information into the computer asking questions when I needed some clarification. She wore the dark glasses to cover a black eye, I had suspected as much, her soft voice was timid I could feel her pain and fear. I discussed options with her explaining exactly my role in the process would be. We made an action plan and I made a few calls to find her a shelter to go to.

Working closely with Riley on her case was hard because there was clearly an attraction between us but that was a line I promised my self I would never cross. Finalizing her divorce my work with Riley came to a close she hugged me on the courthouse steps that day and walked out of my life.

A few months later I was eating lunch at Eggy's Diner by my self, a working lunch, studying legal documents between bites. "Hi Cheryle," a friendly voice said. Looking up from my work I smiled "Riley, how are you getting along?" I asked really caring to know.

"Great!" She said with a big smile, hugging me she continued, "I've got a nice place now and I'm working here in the kitchen, I saw you and had to come over to say thank you for all your help," her enthusiasm infectious, "it is so wonderful to see you again."

"No thanks necessary, my pleasure, I'm happy to see you doing so well," I explained as I smiled at the sweet little woman.

"You should come see my new place, let me fix you dinner," she said in a sweet way.

"I don't know, Riley, I'm really busy at the office right now, but the offer means a lot to me, maybe some other time," as I tried to declining politely.

"Please come let me repay you for all the work you did on my case with a home cooked meal," her sweet voice was child like charming me in a strange way.

After a few more minutes of this I reluctantly agreed to come to her place for dinner on Thursday night. She gave me her address, said she should get back to work, hugging me tightly before she disappeared into the back of the diner.

Thursday night came, I dressed casual, jeans, white blouse and flip flops. Arriving at her apartment building, I buzzed, "Come on up," came her sweet voice through the speaker box. I found her apartment the door slightly open, entering I saw her in the kitchen cooking, barefoot wearing boy shorts and a tank top wondering what I had gotten my self into. Turning toward me I took noticed of how beautiful she looked, running over to me she wrapped her arms around me hugging me tightly, she was not wearing a bra I could feel her breast pressing against me.

"We have about an hour till dinners ready, would you like a glass of wine or a beer?" Riley asked in her sweet voice.

"A cold beer would be great," I responded.

"Have a seat I'll be right back with your beer," she said excitedly, pointing at the old brown sofa in the small living room.

Sitting on the sofa, she returned with my beer handing it to me with a chilled mug, plopping down next to me. She folded her legs under herself facing me, we drank, talked, laughed there was an easy chemistry between us. Then she was up putting dinner on the table, getting me another cold beer, we sat at her small kitchen table to eat. The home cooked dinner was delicious, I was having a wonderful time relaxing with her, after dinner she cleared the plates setting them in the sink I watched her gorgeous little body move with a grace I had not noticed before.

She returned but didn't sit she stood next to me stroking my long red hair gently. "Ready for dessert?" she asked me in a whispering tone. I looked up to respond, confused, as she leaned down kissing me on the lips her tongue finding it's way in my mouth, I responded in kind without really thinking, tongues dancing intertwined in a dance. Taking my hand in hers, she led me to the bedroom, my head was spinning, what was I doing? Embracing again we kissed, passionately, lustfully, hands roaming over each others bodies.

Undressing each other in a sexual fever and falling into her small bed together. Wiggling up into the small bed our naked bodies coming together, soft hands and fingers, smooth legs, cute little feet rubbing each other. Wet pussies grinding together, tongues dancing in each others mouths, hands, fingers, and arms exploring our hot little bodies. Her sweet legs wrapped around me as we fingered each other with a beautiful timing and rhythm.

Intertwining in a perfect delight, split like scissors, legs divided a pleasurable intersection of wet cunts pressing together. tripping. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, sweet moans, ecstasy with a primal playful purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined a perfect match of lust, desire, love and fun with sweet little Riley.

Our sweet nectar flowing, three fingers inside wet pussies, thrusting, fucking. what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir, a beautiful beginning. Two women on fire with a longing sexual desire, the redhead and the blonde, split like scissors, fingering each other, sucking each others cute little toes.

Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, pleasurable feelings building. Speed increasing, tingling all over, sensory overload, here comes our orgasmic delight. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, backs arching, toes curling, Riley squirting her sweet pussy juices a beautiful orgasm made for two. Electric dominos falling under our skin in a sensory delight.

I awakened still smelling of Riley's beautiful scent which reminded me of where I was. Holding her little body in my arms as she was breathing lightly on my breast her warm breath felt so nice, so gorgeous, a beautiful lover, friend, a fellow survivor. I didn't want to wake her I just wanted to watch her sweet little body sleep a little longer.

I just loved to feel her breathing watching her smile while she was sleeping. While she was far away dreaming hopefully of me, I was in her sweet surrender, I wished I could stay lost in this moment forever. Laying her gorgeous warm body pressed to mine, feeling her heart beating I was wondering what she was dreaming. I kissed her eyes softly, lips and cheeks and thank God for bringing two battered, beating women together.

I gently let my fingers creep under the covers touching her softly, lower, over her smooth little body to find her waiting clit. Rubbing gently, feeling her stir just a little, softly moaning, my fingers working, speed increasing. Riley spreading her legs to give me better access, encouraging my actions.

The morning sun peeking through the yellow curtains, Riley moaning loudly now, kissing her wonderfully soft lips, her wetness growing on my fingers. The passion growing between us her legs now in the air, cute little toes curling. Screaming in the throes of a morning orgasm.