Chief Sec HFSS Orion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That leaves four assholes ready and waiting," the MC yelled out with a smile. "And all of you had a chance to buy a lottery chip for a chance at one of them. If your lottery chip is now flashing red or green, you are one of the four winners!"

Three men and one woman yelled loudly and stood up. As they were walking toward the stage, the woman said loudly, "I've always wondered if fucking a man was the same as fucking a woman." Then she lifted up a large cloth bag, laughed, and said, "And I brought along my strapon just in case I won."

As she stepped on stage, the MC said softly to her, "We will save you for last, OK?" She nodded as she stepped into line with the three men.

"There is a number glowing in the center of your chip," the MC said a little louder to the three men. "Number one gets first pick, then number two, and then number three."

"I'll probably never tell anyone about this," the first man said, "but I've always wondered what it would be like to screw another man."

"Well," the MC said, "these aren't quite men, but I think you will find out what you wanted to know."

The sissy picked screamed as the man's stiff prick began reaming out his ass. The first man, who wanted to know what it felt like to screw a man, evidently was very excited by the prospect because he quickly groaned and popped.

The second man chose his sissy and silently lined up behind him. He pushed in slowly and then paused for a moment to let the sissy's asshole further relax. Then he started thrusting slowly. He went on for several minutes until the sissy started moaning and bucking back against him. Then he sped up and about a minute later both he and the sissy groaned softly. His orgasm was obvious by his shuddering and lying over the top of the sissy. The sissy's was obvious by the cum which spurted out onto the floor.

"You've done this before," the MC said with a chuckle.

As the man pulled out he replied, "Nothing like a really tight asshole once in a while," and smiled back at the MC.

"We have intentionally left our female winner for last," the MC said, almost laughing. "I think women are a little more patient than men." Then he turned to the woman who had removed her dress to reveal a skin-tight black artificial leather swimsuit and asked, "Why did you enter the drawing? It's kind of expensive for a ordinary crewperson?"

She replied, "I'm not ordinary, and my sub got transferred to a different ship, so I haven't had the chance to get off screwing a sissy for quite a while."

"So," the MC continued, "what gives you your pleasure in this? Is it just dominating a man?"

"That's part of it," the woman replied, "but this..." She took a large strap-on out of her bag and connected it to the front of her suit. "... this is slightly double ended. It rubs me in all the right places while I ream his ass."

"Well, don't let me stand in your way," the MC said. Then he added with a laugh, "It looks like that might be dangerous anyway."

The woman stepped forward and squirted a large amount of lube between the whimpering sissy's asscheeks and then squirted some onto her artificial dong, causing its plasti-foam to glisten black. Then she slowly pushed the dildo into the sissy's ass.

The sissy was groaning, "No, no, no, no, no," all the while she was pushing into him. Once she was bottomed out, she began to slowly pull back and then push forward. She sped up slightly and after a little while the sissy's cries of "no" morphed in to a more guttural "oh, oh, oh, oh, oh."

The woman's face was starting to glisten with perspiration. It was probably hot in the tight faux leather swimsuit, especially under the stage lighting. Then, a little while later, she began keening softly as she thrust in and out of the sissy's ass.

Her keening got more and more shrill and then began to get louder and louder. Suddenly she began quivering and thrashing while making very small thrusts in and out. The sissy let out a deep groan and spurted down onto the stage floor. In response she screamed and bowed her back so that all that was touching the sissy was the dildo itself.

She stood in that bow breathing heavily for a moment or two and then straightened herself and pulled the fake prick out of the sissy's ass. She reached forward and patted his ass and said loudly to the MC, "Never let it be said that I can't show a man a good time." Then she walked off the stage.

The MC faced the crowd and said, "Obviously we have to clean up the stage a little bit and reset for the next act. In the meantime, once again you have our Cowgirl Chorus."

After the slightly ghostly-looking chorus of nearly naked cowgirls began singing, I turned back to the man who claimed to be Franklin Prescott. "So how did you escape?" I asked as firmly as I dared.

In response, he laughed and then said, "Who says I escaped?" Then his face went totally blank as he continued, "Omicron Delta Alpha Nine no longer exists. There is nothing inside the quarantine beacons except empty space. It needed a new crew, so it moved."

"Where did it go?" I asked calmly.

"Where did Dexter-Barlow Eleven come from?" he replied and flashed me a big smile.

There is a special code that only a Chief Sec or the ship's Captain can send out. It has to be sent three times followed, if possible by the Chief Sec's voice command. I reached down to my communicator which was on my belt under the table. I slid my fingers under the cover and pressed 7909 7909 7909. Then I keyed the microphone on my collar and said simply, "Verified."

I had just declared a full United Space Command biological emergency. Dexter-Barlow Eleven was now under strict quarantine. That change of status was broadcast from the Orion's main transmitter and should have come through every crewperson's comlink, but no one in McBrewski's seemed to even notice.

"I told you it was too late," Commander Prescott said with a smile that was somehow also a frown. "You've all heard the sirens and now that damn computer is inside your head... forever."

I looked around the room. Officer Shelly O'Donald was hurrying toward me. "What the hell is going on?" she said softly. "Someone just declared a bio-emergency and no one seems to give a shit."

"Why aren't the sirens affecting you?" I asked quickly.

"You mean that telepathic control wave mixed in with the Cowgirls' songs?" she replied. "That shit doesn't affect Hortons. We just filter it out."

"Filter it out," I said softly. My artificial ears were filtering it out and protecting me. "We have to get back up to the Orion, I said as I signaled her to follow me.

When we got to the shuttle docks, there was a large crew unloading supplies. "What is going on?" I asked brusquely.

One of the crewmen looked at me with blank eyes and said rather flatly, "We have to bring down all the supplies before the Orion is sent away."

I was about to order them to stop when Officer O'Donald held up her hand signaling me to be quiet. "We need to go back up to the ship to help coordinate the transfer of supplies," she said softly. "Is it OK if we ride back up on this shuttle?"

"Of course," the man replied. "As long as it is what the girls want."

As we entered the shuttle, Shelly leaned in close to me and said, "I have a plan." I didn't so I just took a seat next to her and waited.

When we got back on the Orion, she signaled me to follow her and we wound our way down to the cargo decks and then two more decks down to heavy storage. Cargo sergeant Timothy Carne was at his post, sleeping. There wasn't much else to do down in heavy storage, but the regs said that someone had to monitor the heavy cargo discharge rails at all times.

"So," Shelly said brightly, "what did you think of the Cowgirl Chorus?"

"The what?" he replied. "What in the hell are you talking about?"

"Quick summary," I said rapidly, "Dexter-Barlow Eleven is actually an ancient rogue colony ship that lured us here to enslave the crew using mind control transmitted along with a holographic chorus of semi-naked cowgirls."

"Sheee-it!" was his only answer. Then he waved his hand around and said, "It couldn't get down here because of all this compressed ore."

"Right," Shelly said. "And the rest of the crew is under the control of that rogue computer so there isn't much we can do." Then she smiled. It was that smile of hers that caused the Horton spots to show on her face. Still smiling, she added, "... except unload cargo and supplies."

Tim looked at her totally confused for almost a minute and then his face brightened as he said suddenly, "OH! You want me to unload all the compressed ore."

"How accurate can you send it?" Shelly asked.

"For something that small," he answered, "I can send it straight in and keep the whole load within a very small area."

"Bring it up on your transmit screen." I said softly. Once the screen was stabilized, I tapped a large dark circle on the surface of the planetoid. "That," I said, "is a solar collection grid. It picks up solar energy even in interstellar space and creates additional power for a colony ship. The main power system would be directly beneath that... and hopefully the main computer."

The Orion can hold over five thousand compressed heavy containers. He began setting up the rails for rapid delivery. "Even if they try to stop us," he said grimly, "this will deliver at least a hundred units before they can kill the power."

His prediction was correct. The power went out just as the one hundred and twenty-first container left the rails. But no power is needed once a projectile is in space. It keeps going until it hits something. And Cargo sergeant Timothy Carne's aim was very good. Later inspection would show that all but one of the containers landed within the circle of the solar collector.

"Hopefully, we've stopped them," I said.

"Even if we don't survive," Shelly said.

Suddenly the lights came back on, along with the flashing red lights and screaming klaxon of a maximum alert.

"All stations report!" the comlink screamed. "It was the voice of the captain. The Cowgirls were no longer in control."

With the loss of all power on the colony ship, life support was failing fast. All survivors were shuttled to the Orion. I... and the captain... sent out an emergency distress signal explaining what had happened. Rescue ships, including seven heavily-armed USC security ships, arrived fairly soon, but they stayed at a distance because of the quarantine. United Space Command security and medical personnel had to ascertain the nature of the bio-hazard and declare us safe before anyone else could come close. They were somewhat surprised to find that it was an electronic rather than biological hazard which had caused me to declare the quarantine so they had to bring in electronics experts to examine the planetoid / colony ship.

When I met with the electronic experts and showed them around the vast ship, one of them exclaimed, "My God! It's the Bounty." He then went on to explain that a total of twelve colony ships were sent from old Earth centuries ago. Eleven of those colonies were successful, but one ship, the Bounty, was considered lost.

"It's a shame you had to destroy the computer," he said. "We could have learned so much from it."

"We already learned a lot," I answered.

He looked at me with a quizzical expression on his face and I said curtly, "Never let a computer become sentient."

He shrugged and reported that the electronic threat had been neutralized. That allowed the full rescue effort to begin. After making sure that all survivors had been recovered from the now derelict colony ship, the seven security ships blasted the Bounty with sufficient firepower to vaporize it. They were a little surprised that one segment of the ship seemed to withstand their attack until I explained to them that we had driven120 containers of super-compressed metal ore into the heart of the giant ship.

A voice behind me said, "I saw you in McBrewski's while I was under the siren's control. I knew you would find a way to defeat them."

I turned around to see a tall woman dressed in the uniform of a Chief Security Officer. Her long blond hair hung in a rope braid down to her waist.

"Chief Sec Amanda Zorst," she said with a smile. "I was stationed on the Hercules before it was lured to McBrewski's three years ago." She blushed slightly, "I was strong enough to know what was going on, but I couldn't completely resist the sirens. How did you do it?"

"I missed the course on Iomonians," I replied. When she responded with a confused, "What?" I suggested that we discuss it over dinner. She was, after all, of equal rank and who knows, she might want to engage in some therapeutic normal love making.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =