Childhood Demons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zhaeri blinked in a little wonder before she began to smile, "You know how to kiss another girl very well. My thanks for what you did."

A'ishah looked a little shy as she smiled, "My thanks for allowing my kiss."

A few minutes later, A'ishah was in one for the beds between two of them and she looked over at Håkan, liking his face and having a little trouble thinking that anyone wouldn't like it. He seemed to be thinking as he looked toward the low ceiling.

"A'ishah," he smiled upwards as he paused, "Prosper-ous A'ishah."

She stared at him for a moment longer and then she was on him, hugging him as she writhed in his arms and kissed him in joy. She teased his mouth open with her tongue and she loved the way that it felt to have his tusks against her once she got him started.

It was a little while before she noticed the nice way that his hand ran over her bottom, and right after that, she knew that it wasn't one of Håkan's hands.

"Little friend," Yasmikha whispered from beside her, "We want you to have clothes for when you need them, but we ...

Would you mind it if for those times when you don't need them ... could we have you like this? We all love to look at you."

A'ishah turned her head for a moment and then she looked from one to the other and then over to where Zhaeri sat with Koåhn watching, "You really like me like this?"

They all nodded and A'ishah laughed quietly, "I have never really had any admirers but my Spaniard - and I am not cold here, so ... then how can I say no? I can't even say how good this feels to me. I have lived so long with nothing on and now, it feels so good to me to be like this with you. "

She sat up then and looked at them all, "Where to begin? Such a hard task I have before me. Who is to be first?"

"Håkan likes to watch us girls most often," Zhaeri smiled, "and Koåhn and I like to love together most often. Aside from that, we do what we like."

Koåhn nodded as she pointed across with a grin, "Yasmikha ... first, Yasmikha."

The large female shook her head, "Do you even know what to do with a girl?"

A'ishah nodded right back, full of sauce, "I knew how to make you sigh so sweetly for me the other week when I suckled, didn't I? Not all of the few who asked for me were men. Ask your sister if I know enough."

Zhaeri held up her hands, "It is so. Such a little thing that she did and she stole my breath from me in an instant."

She chuckled, "I would have wanted to have seen that - Yasmikha sighing sweetly. Surely it was a rare thing."

A'ishah smiled, "It's true! And anyway, there was not that much to do when our long days were finally done, my mother and me. We would take the little food that we were given and bring it to our small room to share between us. Then we would bathe and coming back, we would sit together and talk as we brushed our hair.

She told me that perhaps I might be able to rise from being only a slave if I learned how to please others well. For many nights - if we were not both weary to our bones, she taught me, telling me everything that she knew of loving with anyone and when she had no more to tell me ..."

She stopped then and even Koåhn was gesturing, trying to get her to go on. A'ishah was pleased just to be there with them, so she smiled a little shyly and said, "My very first lover - the one who meant the most to me - the one that I gave all of myself to, even after loving with my Spaniard, was my mother."

There was a silence then as Yasmikha got up to turn the kerosene lantern up a little more, and before she knew it, A'ishah sat in the middle of them all as Zhaeri came to her last and sat behind her, hugging her and leaning over her shoulder to kiss her softly for a moment.

"Oh please, A'ishah," she smiled after the kiss, "Please tell us of it, if you would."

A'ishah looked at them all; Yasmikha gazing at her fondly with her arm around her brother, who nodded. Zhaeri held her and began to caress one of her breasts gently and even Koåhn sitting a little across from her, struggling to say something.

A'ishah had to grin. She couldn't help it.

"I'll tell it," she smiled, "but in exchange, I wish to say that it is too much to ask of me the way that I see things. You are all beautiful and I find that I want you so much - every one - but I would like to ask if I might be allowed to lie with only one or two each night that you might want me. I cannot even think of how I might have you all happy before the dawn and even if I could, I'd need to sleep then myself."

They all nodded.

"So is that all that you want?" Yasmikha smiled, "All of your long list of demands?"

A'ishah shook her head, "There is one other thing, only one.

I ask to be allowed to see Koåhn's little tail - and to do that properly, then I also ask that she be my first this night."

Koåhn gasped in happy surprise, and she nodded vigorously.

"Not so fast," Zhaeri said quietly as she caused A'ishah to flinch from kissing the side of her neck, "I agree that all of us in one night might be a little too much in the asking, but I am Koåhn's lover most often and I ask to have you as well, us three in a bed. Is it too much then?"

A'ishah giggled and flinched again, since Zhaeri went back to leaving kisses on her neck.

"I can only try in my poor way, if it is your wish."

"Then it is done," Zhaeri said with a pleased smile as she lifted A'ishah to place her on her lap again, but facing outwards. She licked her fingers and reached to pet the storyteller softly.

A'ishah moaned without meaning to and she leaned back, reaching to caress the shaved side of Zhaeri's head, "I cannot tell it if you do that very much."

Zhaeri nodded and began again even more softly.

So A'ishah began then, telling the tale with as much love for her mother as she could put into her words. She spoke of their sadness and their loss, and how her mother insisted that they be allowed to sleep together, since at the time, A'ishah had still been a girl.

She told of how nothing happened until her eighteenth birthday and how she'd even forgotten that it had come, but that her mother knew it as all mothers know of these things.

She spoke of listening as they held each other in the darkness while her mother spoke of loving and how it was to be done the best.

"It lasted for much longer than I thought it would," she admitted, "but after a time - many nights - I grew to see that my mother had run out of her own experiences and was beginning to tell me some tales which had never happened - at least not to her.

I said nothing of it because I wondered what it meant that she did this. And she told such good stories from the girl's side of it and how it felt to be fucked well.

Finally, I waited one night for her to finish and then I eased down a little bit and began to give her my caresses there on her breasts. My mother liked it, though she told me that I shouldn't do it and I told her that I wanted to, for all that she'd done for me and for the way that I felt about her. I lifted my head and stretched to kiss her, but not as a daughter anymore - well, not as a child anymore, certainly.

After I was able to tease her tongue into playing with mine for a time, I settled down and began to suckle at the breasts which had fed me when I was so small. She tried to push me away, but I could tell that her will was failing and I told her how much I loved her and that I wished to practice what it was that she'd taught me.

She had no argument for it, so I began again."

She looked at Yasmikha for a moment, seeing the way that she leaned back with her legs spread to give Håkan better access to her sex with his hand.

"That was how I learned how to suckle in ways that an infant could never manage and I would do that for any of you," she said, her eyes boring into Koåhn's as well, "Only ask, and I will do my very best."

She returned to her story then, "After a little time, I moved in such a way as to find how I could rub my sex against my mother's hip and with some care, I slipped first one and then two of my fingers into my own mother. I found what I'd been hopeful to find.

My mother was very wet for me,"

She smiled a little proudly as she pointed to her own heart, "For me. My mother was full of want for me, her daughter.

I cannot say how I felt to have been able to do it. I fucked her very carefully, trying to remember all of what I'd learned. In the end, though she was pleased, I found that I didn't know enough to be able to tell myself that I had done my very best for her.

So the next night, she held me and taught me how while we used our fingers on each other. It was a very slow lesson, but it is one of my favorites to remember her by.

You should maybe know something here," she said very quietly, "I do not mean to say that she was very fast with her lessons at all. Now when I look back, she had to have fought with her doubts against her own desires over all of the time that led us up to when we began.

My poor mother was not unattractive in any way. She was only a little old to be placed into the stable when there were so many younger, more profitable girls there. My mother was beautiful. When our misfortune happened to us, I was only nine and we didn't begin with each other until I was eighteen and old enough to know of everything. And even then, it took months to even begin together.

I was the only one for my mother's desires which she'd fought down for so many years. By the time that we became lovers, she and I had slept together in that same bed for nearly as long as she'd had a husband, while he lived.

One evening not long after, she surprised me as we were working. She said that she had two secrets for me and that I could never tell either of them."

She looked around at the others, "She is gone now and far from feeling any shame anymore. I'm sure that she would be proud to know that I have friends again and that I will put her lessons to the best use to please them all in a little time. That is true as well. I swear it."

A'ishah held up her hands, "Well what was I to do? We had little enough to relieve the dreary ... um, drudgery of the work, the way that we lived. I had to agree, for I knew that if I did not, I would not know of the secrets and I knew that it was not much, ... but it was something. So I agreed.

She scolded me that I hadn't been counting my days and that all women should, 'It does not matter when you first begin to bleed as a woman,' she said, 'but it does later. You are past that fence, A'ishah. I have been counting your days for you.

Tomorrow, you must sweep the back of the yard - around the corner near to where the animals are kept, for it needs sweeping.'

Well I looked at my mother as though she was losing her mind. I hated to sweep there. I only did it when I thought that leaving it longer might mean that I would be punished.

Still, she told me that I must go and do it during the hottest part of the day. I couldn't believe it.

She said that she had arranged something for me there the next day. She told me to make sure to sweep close to the little door in the house where the chickens were kept.

'Sweep carefully near that little door and be sure not to raise too much dust when you do,' she told me, 'and then, knock on the wall softly twice. If you hear nothing but the hens, then sweep up and leave.

But if you hear three knocks, just as softly - twice, then once - then turn from the wall and look around. If you see no one, then get to your knees and pretend to sweep up the pile. If you hear the little door sliding open, A'ishah, then push your bare bottom back that way.

There will be a man inside, and he will make you into a woman.'

I thought then that my poor mother was truly mad, but she only smiled and nodded.

I asked who this man was and she said only that she would never tell me and that I did not need to know.

Well I was almost on the floor over that.

'Why would I not need to know?' I asked her and she shushed me and pulled me close. When I had quieted down, she only smiled and said that the one was a slave just as we were and for us not to know each other was the best thing. I spent the whole night thinking of all the male slaves that I knew were there."

She looked at them with a smile as she turned her head to receive some of Zhaeri's appreciative kisses for a few moments.

"I thought only the masters of these slaves were cruel," Yasmikha grumbled, "But see? Their meanness is passed to their workers as well. She stops as though it is nothing and only smiles."

A'ishah chuckled as she leaned back in Zhaeri's arms, "Before I go on," she smiled with her eyes closed dreamily while her hips bucked very slowly from Zhaeri's caresses, "I will want a kiss."

Their mouths fell open.

"But I have been kissing you anywhere that I could reach for all of this time," Zhaeri protested.

"Yes, and I love how you hold me as if I hang in one of your spells," A'ishah sighed. "I have been kissed by you so that I ache to give myself to you. I have been kissed by mighty Håkan only a few times and it was enough to make me wet for him in an instant.

And I have been kissed by wondrous Yasmina some days ago - far too long ago, now that I hold that sweet thought.

But I have not been kissed by beautiful, mysterious Koåhn even yet and I grow worried that she does not care for me."

For the second time that evening, Koåhn gasped in surprise. When she looked, A'ishah was writhing slowly in Zhaeri's grasp, her eyes closed for the moment as he squeezed her own breast. When she opened her eyes, she looked sad.

"Don't you like me, Koåhn?"

Koåhn was there within the span of a heartbeat and she took A'ishah in her arms, allowing for the way that the girl bucked so slowly. She looked down into those soft brown eyes and she was lost.

She leaned down and kissed A'ishah as softly as she could and then opened her mouth to take as much of the girl's neck into her mouth as she could while her tongue licked that soft skin.

"Higher," A'ishah moaned, "Move higher on your knees for me. I want ... I want to ..." she reached out and down with her hand and slid her palm and fingertips over Koåhn's thick, furry thatch, "Oh, Koåhn ... you cannot know how good it feels to me to only touch you."

When A'ishah opened her eyes next, she found herself looking into the moist red eyes that she liked most of all as Koåhn regarded her for a moment.

Koåhn took A'ishah's head in her hands gently and she leaned in to kiss her until the Bedouin almost hung limp in Zhaeri's grasp.

When the furred one pulled back, A'ishah smiled at her very happily, "I knew that all of you could kiss me so well. I needed only the last to be sure. I don't care which bed that I sleep in tonight. I am finally happy for the first time in so long. Thank you lovely one. I have truly ached to know your kiss."

"A lovely and touching moment," Yasmikha nodded, "but you won't have many more if you go on teasing us."

She held up her hands in a placating gesture as the others snarled at her to be still. Even so, she laughed at the end, enjoying it as much as they did.

"Well I had to say something," she growled in barely hidden delight, "She keeps me wet only to hear her voice. To see her in your arms like that, Zhaeri - the way that she hangs and moans to us - I am growing an ache of my own."

"Please ..." Koåhn sighed into A'ishah's ear, "please tell?"

A'ishah nodded, though she was still smiling, "Before I go on, I wish to make a pledge if the others will abide it. I can be happy with only having a word at a time from Koåhn and Håkan. But I want so much to know more of their thoughts. So if someone would teach me, I want to learn your way of speaking, and I would teach the quiet pair my own, if they would learn."

Koåhn nodded instantly, though Håkan still looked shy and uncertain and needed to have his life threatened by the others until he agreed.

So A'ishah leaned back against Zhaeri once more and moved the orc-girl's hand to place it back where it had been, toying slowly with her slit. "You play me like an instrument," she sighed once more, "I could beg for you to do this to me all night."

"You spin a good spell of your own, but be careful now," Zhaeri whispered, "Of us all, Koåhn has even more to feel unwanted over. Her mother's kind was not well-liked back home and they were driven to live far from the rest, though they followed out of their want to be liked even a little. Even we can feel enough stupid pride to look down on some others and it was just as wrong when it happened to Koåhn as it was when it happened to you. When we were still small, the hard words of others caused her to cry as though she'd been beaten.

We were all wanderers then, but even so, there were males and females who'd had their fun with their sharp tongues, laughing at my sister until she fell in a heap and hugged her knees as she cried from their cruel words.

There were others who wept those nights. I'd hear the wails of mothers for their stupid sons and foul-mouthed daughters - all dead, burned alive or thrown into deep pits or worse, made into shambling creatures, every bit as mindless as their hearts had been cold to a little one. I had to hold onto my Koåhn for a few days and nights to make her feel a little better again, but those nights when others wailed ... those were the nights that I smiled.

I have killed my own kind from when I was six years old. You cannot know what we are to each other, us two.

Now, I see that her heart is full of hope - as is my own, for reasons that you cannot know yet, sweet A'ishah. I ask only one thing before I give my heart in the same way that she will offer hers to you.

Do not ever make her cry. She has had so many reasons to weep.

She is not stupid or slow. She has a very bright mind and it goes with her shining heart, but ... I think that you know how it can hurt to be treated badly for nothing that you have done to anyone.

I think that one such as you might understand that, so I ask it of you now. I ask you to treat her well, as I do, and for that, I would give you my heart as well, since you seem to want it so much. I will teach you what we are to each other - and what we can be also."

A'ishah shook her head slowly as she held it back against Zhaeri's neck. She kissed the underside of Zhaeri's jaw once, "I will need some time to learn of you all, Zhaeri. If it ever happens, then I cannot think that it could be anything other than a misunderstanding. Why do you think that I want to learn your speech? Tell her for me that it is something that I would never want, and more than anything, I wish to know of her thoughts from her own mouth.

I cannot offer much, but you all are not unwanted. I look up to you - every one - and it is not only a matter of height. You all did something for me - who was so poor that I could never hope for what was done. I will never forget it and Zhaeri, it is not only your heart and hers who holds hope. I would love you all anyway. But the two youngest girls ... my own age ... you make my heart sing. If I was not telling my silly story, I would beg you to do what you do in the way that you began it. I do not know if I can be made to cry out from my heart anymore, but if there is anyone who might do it, it is you both."

"Then I have my answer," Zhaeri whispered, "You shall be one of three. Take anyone that you want, but remember this; you will be one of three and we will keep you safe and warm, Koåhn and I. I have been troubled since we met you. To me, you seemed to be looking for a place among us.

I tell you that you have it now.

What it means, sweet one, I will teach you in a little time and in quiet moments. For now, I see that Koåhn wishes to accept you, so then must I also - and I do."