Childhood Demons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are one like that - easily the most beautiful girl his size that he has ever seen.

But," she sighed in a melancholy tone, "You do not want to breed with him. A little sad, if you ask me."

Yasmikha tried to look back over her shoulder, but Ahnyazh was a little shorter, which made it tough to do, and she saw the look coming, so she turned her head the other way.

"Oh, I want to breed with him quite a lot," the she-orc said, "I just don't want to ... spawn - as you call it - right away."

"I know!" Ahnyazh laughed, hugging Yasmikha as she abandoned her game, "I have been having fun with you. Besides, you were taking too long to say it."

"We only met last night," Yasmikha growled a little, groaning deeply as well at the flood of sudden warmth against her back from Ahnyazh, "him and I, and then you two as well. I didn't want to just come out and admit something like that so quickly."

"Why not?" Ahnyazh asked, "Your kind is known to be very direct. I have met only you Yasmikha, but that is what I have heard. There is the difference between our kinds. You either like something or you don't. We are the same."

Yasmikha shook her head, "Then where's the difference? I cannot see it."

She heard the giggle from behind her and began to smile because the demon was so infectious when she was feeling good.

"My kind often just does what comes to us."

Yasmikha tried to get a handle on it and well before she did, she felt Ahnyazh's very warm hands on her breasts under the cloak and she sighed, since it felt so good.

"I did tell you that I like you," she heard from behind her.

The orc was stumped, wondering how Ahnyazh had been able to reach around her in the first place and how she could get her hands under the cloak to do what she was doing - so well.

But for all of that, she wasn't about to complain. Those hands felt wonderful to her.

"He had a woman once," the demon said from behind in a voice that seemed to be coming from right next to Yasmikha's ear, "I learned this from looking at his heart. It happened some years ago. He loved her very much, but there was a snowslide down the mountain above the house where they lived. She was killed. She was the only human who has ever known that he has a tail.

She was frightened at first, but then she saw a few of the ... uses that she might have for a thing like that. After that lesson, she loved him even more."

"Was she beautiful?" the orc asked.

"Only pretty," Ahnyazh replied, "but he loved her dearly. There is still some pain that he carries too clearly for so many years. I have a hope that you can help - with Felldis and I. These other ones that you spoke of, do you think that he might ..."

"I don't know," Yasmikha answered, "There is my sister Zhaeri, almost as tall as me, but thinner, and quite wild in her way. My other sister is ... well, she's our half-sister. Quiet and shy, but underneath, she is even wilder. She is half-demon, the mountain kind, so she has fur.

And there is A'ishah, but she is human and small.

Those three are in a kind of happy love between them, which I love to see and watch. All of them are mates to my brother. Kari might find someone there, if I am not enough for him."

She did turn back that time, "Why do you laugh?"

Ahnyazh took a little time to wind down and catch her breath, "You have made me so curious that I cannot wait to meet them all. I was laughing at what you said.

How could you not be enough?

That is like standing in the sun and wanting more light to see by." She hugged Yasmikha and sighed, which Yasmikha found a little unsettling considering where she also felt those hands.

"You will be enough," Ahnyzh sighed against Yasmikha's back, "You may trust me."

"And what was that about a tail," the orc asked after a long moment, "What sort of uses?"

She heard more giggling from behind her for a moment.

"Think," the soft voice came from next to her ear again, though she plainly felt Ahnyazh's chin against her back, not moving, "I may as well say it to you, Yasmikha. Kari likes you, my brother and I like you, is it good so far?"

Yasmikha shivered a little as she felt those hands softly kneading her nipples to erection. Just as she was getting used to it, she felt them begin to stroke and pull so gently.

"Yes," she sighed.

"All of us have tails," the voice crooned, "Even if only one of us fucks with you at a time, you will surely feel what our tails can do to please you in ... other ways. If you give me a chance, you will find out how well a demon-girl can fuck a lovely she-orc better than any human man.

And I mean ... fuck."

Yasmikha moaned softly at the thought, "But ... but Kari is -"

"No he is not," the voice sighed, "He has been changing since he was a boy. The demons whose blood was given to him - Felldis' and mine - we are a sort which can change, as you have seen. What he sees in himself is the man that he would have been if he'd lived through his sickness without help or never had it at all. That is not what he is anymore. He does not yet know all that he is - all that he has.

At the very least," the voice moaned, "We will have to teach him to fly."

Yasmikha moaned in answer, as she pictured it.

"His horns will be beautiful and he will be even larger than he is now. What his skin will be like, I cannot say yet, but I know that if you see him as you lie before him when he comes to take you ... Yasmikha, you will beg to spawn with him.

Spawn, not only breed."

There was a soft chuckle to that voice then, "Think of it, wanting to be the other female who gives them both young. Felldis will make such lovely little ones."

The hands at her breasts were working absolute magic on her and she suddenly felt yet another hand as it began to trace in little, barely tickling lines down her belly under her cloak, headed for her sex. Yasmikha knew it, just as she knew that if it got anywhere even close, she'd lift her legs to allow it. She wondered where the demon would sit then.

"And he will also have a thicker, longer..." She chuckled softly, "... firmer tail to use. Think of that. Think of how he could hold you up and take you in two places. You can see that he is very strong, even now.

And if we all go at the same time ..."

"Stop," Yasmikha groaned, "If you keep that talk up, I'll ride us right over the edge."