Chinese Goddess And Black Werewolf

Story Info
Chinese goddess meets Black werewolf in Canada.
2.2k words
3.38
17.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

My name is Meifeng Huifang. I was born and raised in the City of Calgary, Province of Alberta. The daughter of Chinese immigrants who came to the Confederation of Canada in the early 1980s. These days, I'm studying Biology at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. With all the weird turns my life has taken lately and what I'm learning about people, I almost feel like switching my major to sociology. Almost. My life is changing these days and I can barely keep up. The life of a normal gal living in North America is anything but textbook. And if you are who and what I am, things are even more complicated. Try being the descendant of Guan-Yu, the ancient Chinese God of War, and the Instrument of the Gods on Earth. Does that sound like fun?

I led a very normal life in suburban Calgary, Alberta, until my eighteenth birthday. My parents, attorneys James and Minny Huifang went to the region of Shanghai, China, for a couple of weeks. Since I'm usually a very responsible gal, they left me at home because I didn't have so much fun during my last trip to the People's Republic of China. Naturally, as soon as my parents left for the airport, I called my buddies over to have some fun. And they came to party. Originally, I invited Dhaliwal, this half Indian, half-Chinese guy I kind of liked. He is really cool and played football for my old high school in the City of Calgary. He's headed to McMaster University in the fall. Dhaliwal brought along his buddy Steven, a big Jamaican guy from Vancouver, and Steven invited a plethora of guys and gals I didn't even know. Yeah, my little friendly get-together with my chum Dhaliwal turned into a major party. Oh, well. Let the party happen. I guess we had a little too much fun because the cops were called. They shut the party down. And like the flat leavers that they are, my friends didn't even help me clean up the next day.

I went to the store to get some cleaning supplies. I had windows to repair, among other things. I parked in the Home Deport parking lot, and fumbled for my fallen debit card. That's when a very strange man approached me. He introduced himself as Jack Chong, and claimed to want to tell me about my destiny. I meet eccentric old Chinese guys all the time in Alberta so I told him to get lost. And amazingly, the strange little man transformed himself into a spitting cobra before my very eyes. That was the day I learned that there are supernatural forces at work in the world of man. Not only that, but there is a war being waged between good and evil. The ancient Gods no longer dwell upon the planet Earth, but their ancient enemies still do. The Enemies of the Gods are hunting the Demigods, of which I happen to be a direct descendant. And they won't leave me alone. They're systemically hunting down and slaying all Demigods because we're a threat to their power.

Jack Chong became my sensei, my teacher, in the world of the supernatural. Throughout the summer after my high school graduation, he helped me discover the beginnings of who I was. Thanks to him, I've started unlocking my powers. I'm a five-foot-nine, 140-pound gal who sucked at sports in high school. I was basically talk and awkward. Now I can lift 5000 pounds and throw it 20 feet in the air. Apparently, superhuman strength is one of the special abilities which are my birthright. I heal quickly from injuries that would kill a normal human being. I can also run really fast. Mr. Chong has clocked me at 210 miles per hour. And that's about it as far as my special abilities are concerned. Super strength, super speed and accelerated healing. Sounds like something out of a comic book, eh? I submitted to Jack Chong's discrete training because I wanted to master my new abilities. I used them to gain a scholarship at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I timed my visit to the school to coincide with a family trip to Ontario, late in the summer of 2011. I basically walked on during the day of tryouts for the women's rugby team and I made it. It was easy to outperform these very athletic girls with my new super powers.

Mr. Chong was not impressed. However, my parents were thrilled. My father is an avid golfer and my mother is a pretty decent tennis player. I'm basically a couch potato. They were amazed by my newfound athletic prowess. My mom found it a bit alarming but my father dismissed her fears, saying that I was just a late bloomer. Anyhow, it was decided that I would attend Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, since it was the only school offering me a partial athletic scholarship to help with costs. I thought I could get rid of Chong by leaving Calgary, Alberta. Don't get me wrong, I like the old guy and I respect what he's done for me but I want to live my life my way.

I really don't care about ancient Chinese prophecies, and all that crap. I just want to do my own thing. Mr. Chong is convinced that the world is full of demons, monsters and other supernatural creatures and that they are fighting for dominion of mankind. He tells me that demonic forces are the real powers behind powerful organizations such as the European Union, the United Nations, the African Union and the Arab League. I refuse to believe that the most powerful men and women in the world are basically the puppets of demonic overlords from beyond. I was raised to believe that human beings control their own destiny. However, I was in for a shock.

I moved into the dorms at Carleton University at the end of the summer. I was overjoyed to be on my own for the first time. My parents were so happy with me that my father deposited three thousand dollars in my usually empty Royal Bank of Canada account. I love my dad! I began exploring the City of Ottawa, along with the diverse cultures among students at Carleton University. Guess who I ran into on campus? Mr. Chong! Apparently, he's a visiting professor at Carleton University from Oxford University in England. The annoying little old Chinese dude lied to me! I thought he was just a mystical old bozo with shape-shifting powers. I didn't know he was one of the world's most respected academics. I swore I wouldn't let him control my life again. I left Calgary, Alberta, because I wanted to be rid of him. And his magical destiny crap. I wouldn't let him boss me around in Ontario.

Guess who was my advisor at Carleton University? None other than Mr. Chong. I went to his office to tell him exactly where to shove it. He calmly listened to me, then surprised the hell out of me by agreeing with me. I walked out of his office, fuming and surprised. As I walked back to my dorm, I ran into my friend Aisha Mohammed. She's a tall, slender Somali gal I met at Carleton University. She's from Alberta too and she's new to Ottawa. We totally bonded, especially since we live in the same residence hall. Aisha could tell that I was pissed off about something and she asked me what was wrong. I hesitated. I couldn't tell her that I was a super-powered freak whose equally super-powered mentor figure followed her from Alberta to Ontario because he wanted her to fulfill her magical destiny. I told her I had family issues and she nodded sympathetically. Aisha told me she had similar issues. She was dating this guy named Joel Gagandeep who was Indian, and brought up in the Sikh faith. Aisha's Somali friends at Carleton University weren't thrilled with her choice of mate. Aisha is a Muslim and Muslim women aren't supposed to get close to men from outside their families, cultures and religions. Or something like that. I told Aisha to follow her heart. Let her date her Indian boyfriend if he made her happy.

That night, I hung out with Joe Gagandeep, Aisha Mohammed and some of their friends. We went to this bar in downtown Ottawa. And that's where I met Joe Gagandeep's friend big and tall friend Tyrone Sykes, an African-American guy studying business administration at Carleton University. Joe and Aisha were really into each other. I felt like the third wheel and Tyrone seemed to share the same feeling. We talked for a bit and I learned a bit more about him. Tyrone was born and raised in the City of Atlanta, Georgia. His father Byron Sykes worked for the Sienna Corporation and got transferred to Ottawa. He came here to study and be with his dad. I found the American guy really cool. The four of us were having a decent time together. Until certain assholes in the bar started to object to our presence. Apparently, they didn't like having an Indian guy, a Somali chick, a Chinese gal and a Black dude in their favorite bar. They were typical Ottawa people. Fake, boring and racist.

Joel and Aisha looked at each other, stunned. The white guys and white chicks at the bar were calling us racial slurs right to our faces. I couldn't believe this crap. I've never been treated that way, not even in redneck Alberta. People are usually more discreet and more civil than that. I got mad. Well, Tyrone got even madder than me. The big and tall African-American guy walked up to the white dudes, and got in their faces. When one of them took a swing at him, Tyrone actually sent him flying. I was amazed at the young Black man's strength. So were the racist white guys. However, he was badly outnumbered. They came at him on all sides. Aisha yelled at Joel to do something but the young Indian froze. I rushed to Tyrone's rescue. I waded into the racist bozos, sending them tumbling this way and that like bowling balls. None could stand before me.

When all was said and done, Tyrone and I faced each other. He looked at me, a strange look in his face. For a moment, his eyes flashed yellow. I blinked rapidly. He smiled and extended his hand. Without hesitation I shook it. I was barely aware of Aisha and Gagandeep shouting that the cops were on their way. That snapped me out of it. I pulled my gaze from Tyrone's hypnotic eyes. We had to get out of there. The four of us briskly walked out of the bar. We took the number four bus back to Carleton University from the Rideau Shopping Center.

Aisha and Joel went home. Tyrone Sykes and I sat in the dining room of my residence. Just talking. I had a lot of questions for him, and he had many questions for me. He told me he was born different, and that there were others like him out there. I told him that I was different too, and had only been aware of my special abilities for the past couple of months. Tyrone and I talked about life in a strange new town, around people we weren't used to. He was really cool. Thus, we became friends. The next day, I went to Mr. Chong's office. I told him what happened before. And I also told him that I wanted to learn. The old Chinese guy looked at me gravely and nodded. I told him that I wanted to become the very best that I could be. I wanted to master my powers. There was evil out there. And not just the demons and monsters that Mr. Chong tells me are out there, but the casual everyday evil. Racist people. Those who mistreat others just because they are different. I saw real evil last night, and I'm going to need all the wisdom and training that my mentor claims to have to offer me.

When I asked Mr. Chong about Tyrone, he told me that the yellow eyes and superhuman strength indicated that my new friend was definitely a Werewolf. Wow. Werewolves are real, according to Mr. Chong. So are Vampires, Sirens, Trolls, and creatures of every myth and legend I could think of. I ran into Tyrone inside the University Center, and we grabbed lunch together. Just two new friends sharing interesting conversation and laughter over burgers and fries. Tyrone looked at me and smiled. I smiled right back at him. He asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with him and I said yes before he even finished his sentence. We're going out tonight, and I really do hope we have fun. I think I'm starting to like Tyrone. Of course, I've got to go home and get ready. Super powers or not, a gal's got to look good, even for a non-date date!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers