Chinese Turn-out Pt. 02

Story Info
Pan goes back to Jax's house to getting used hard and deep.
2.6k words
4.65
22.2k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I barely had my brains working when I had agreed to go with Jax.

He made me cum, he made me but inside myself and he fucked me really rough.

My insides were still reeling from being stretched and moved in ways that I never thought would happen.

Jax pulls me up from the bed and pushes me towards Rox's bathroom and once inside I close the door and shake and sob as the whole thing hits me with me getting massively boned and cumming?

I get undressed and get in the shower gasping as I pull the tape off my dick and get washed up, getting the lube and shit off of me.

I can't shake the fucked feelings.

I feel so boned and wide and it's freaking me out and as much as it's freaking me out I'm hard as a rock and jerking myself off frantically until I bust the mother of all nuts and all that's running through my head is getting fucked in the ass again and not having pussy.

Jax leaves clothes for me and their girls stuff from the stuff the other girls brought and I get dressed in like new underthings and tape my dick down again though I don't know why and then I slip into the leggings and the dress that goes with it and go into the bedroom to get my shoes.

Jax has a bag of things and kisses me deeply sending my brain into this mixture of what the fucking fuck and mmmm yes.

He takes my hand and we leave the party and yeah we shouldn't have driven at all given the booze we had but it was just one of those things.

I was not expecting to stop at the mall and I went with him inside so as like not be an asshole and just stay in the car.

The first place was the drug store and he bought lube, an enema kit, condoms, toothbrushes and toothpaste and asked me what I wanted and I got a pack of fresh panties just these cotton cheap ones and this cheapo cloth band bra thingy that just looks like girls to hold them in place of something.

"We can get other stuff later right?"

"Amazon and places deliver so yeah."

We leave heading to the grocery store there and Jax gets more booze as well as bacon and eggs, steak, scallops and a few other things.

Then we're back to the car and driving to his place.

It's sort of a shitty area that's like partly reclaimed and Jax has a big expensive loft apartment that's full of cool stuff and vintage stuff and has a few sections done off like his kitchen sort of and the bedroom and attached bathroom.

I'm looking around and he pours more drinks and gets me to light up this joint from a box of high end joints on his coffee table.

You know the high end joints that have the sweet cigars or clove cigar wrappers? Yeah those.

He gives me a blue pill and another one and I think that's Molly and we drink and smoke up as he puts things away and he tells me to go get cleaned out.

"I...okay, we're really doing this?"

"Well I didn't bring you here to play cards. You still want this right?"

I thought for like a few seconds then smiled and grabbed the bag of stuff. "I was flirting so I guess I should follow through more...after all I did come over."

God I fucking sounded more confident than I felt.

I get in and use his bathroom and spray stuff first as I take a shit then use the enema kit on myself like three times and shower all over again and get into the new panties and the band bra thing. There's make-up in the stuff he took and I used that while getting taped down again and stuff.

Fuck...by the time I look like a girl again my dick is so fucking hard in the tape.

The Viagra has me wanting to get off and so hard but my cleaned out ass all slick with the lube is saying Max's big monster cock will get me off.

Part of my is in this weird dream of disbelief as I go looking for cock.

Jax was putting on some tunes and I came over and kissed him and he kissed me back and I felt his cock on purpose for the first time and he got this smile on his face and gently pushed me to my knees.

No I didn't fight him I was fucked by him once, I wanted more now so me sucking cock was a given.

It's fucking huge.

More so this close and in my face.

But holy fuck, live, thick, big meaty cock is so instantly erotic.

Eight inches thick with this fat head and as wide as a beer bottle.

It should be fucking impossible.

If you think a dick like that gets in your hands and in your face that you're going to not suck it because you're not a fag.

You're a fucking liar.

I wanted to suck that cock as soon as I was level too it.

And Jax moans just spurred me on.

Licking and sucking and jerking him off as I did so and I even used both fucking hands.

My brain reacted with a yes as Jax took a hold of my head and ran his fingers through my hair and he started showing his cock deeper, I fought gagging, tried to breathe in like timing or something but nothing worked until Jax forced his cock down my throat and started face fucking me like his little whore.

I was gagging and frantically waving my arms not knowing what to do with my hands until I had to grip his hips to have some kind of stability.

And my cock hurt so fucking much!

I could only feel that sort of it got that bad then it slowly began to click in my brain that Jax was throat fucking me. I could feel it, that big cock stretching my throat out and that big cockhead going in and out expanding my throat...I could feel it stretching my throat!

And then it was especially and my lips and tongue were feeling all this fucking friction.

I was so goddamned full with his huge eight inch dick down my throats gagging was only happening for the first part of this. It was like getting past my gagging point was like breaking my cocksucker cherry.

I literally go spun and dizzy from doing this and breathing like this and the Molly was kicking in and several times the horniness and kink tried to get me off but I'm taped down again so all I get to do is whine and squirm. Jax fucks my face harder and the motion, the sheer force of his cock slamming into my face has me reeling, my brain punch drunk, cock drunk , my own needs just driving me into a frenzy of cocksucking noises.

Then Jax is creaming my stomach with his load.

I feel each shot hitting inside of me then it's coating my throat, my mouth and filling my mouth with thick strong spunk.

He lets go of my head and I wrap both hands around his cock and pump every drop out of it that I can get just driven into this need by my own need.

I pull off. "Fuck me Jax, please fucking fuck me, I hurt so bad, get me off baby, please get me off."

"Once you get me hard again Pan, you're so good at that, suck a good cocksucker, such a pretty exotic cocksucker."

I'm drunk, stoned, buzzing on Molly and my hands are still holding his monster cock and I do it.

I jerk him more, I lick the huge cockhead like it's fucking ice cream and shove my mouth around it wrapping my lips around it and start sucking.

And Jax takes me there again into that space where he gets hard and starts skullfucking me again and I'm not fighting it. The Molly is getting me tripping so good that it's all sensations. I fall of the edge of any control and get really into it becoming this girly little Chinese cockslut.

I was surprised when he stopped and pulled out and even more cock drunk from the Molly, impact and the lack of air.

Jax picked me up and carried me like a doll into the bedroom.

I can't help it, I squealed, yeah squealed and even laughed.

"Okay this is fun, can you please fuck me now?"

"Eager are we?"

"Please, Please Jax fuck me, get me off."

"Certainly sexy girl."

Jax lies me on the bed face down and he pulls my panties down and then he lubes my up with his finger and I push back. "Fuck me! Finger me, fuck me, make me feel like before."

He chuckles but he finds that pleasure jolt spot inside of me and he starts fingering me in earnest rubbing me off from the inside.

"Nnnngh...Nnnngh, fuuuuck, fuck yes...haaaa...!"

I'm so fucking horny and hurting I nut inside of myself again shivering as pleasure grabs my brain from getting my ass fingerfucked and cumming like a girl.

The Jax's cockhead is at my hole and he pushes that huge head inside stretching my incredibly wide.

"Aaaaaaa...Aaaaaaa fuck, fuck, fuck, cock!"

It keeps coming inch after inch making my insides give and move and stretch as this hot searing beer bottle thick godcock makes me it's bitch.

Eight huge fucking inches and a wider head shoved to the hilt inside my tight Chinese ass.

You have any idea how big that is? Get a ruler, measure it along your fucking arm.

When Jax starts to move it's like flipping this switch in my brain where the guy I thought I was just stops and Pan the Chinese cockslut takes over.

It's these full length thrusts and strokes at first making my insides shiver in shock as Jax's cock send ripples through me.

Hard, hot, thick cock making my body give, like it, get used to it, loosen just enough, get taken over by it until I start feeling almost feverish from it.

Then he shifts to these shorter strokes just fucking my spot, rubbing it, driving that huge mushroom head into it and gliding over it.

Again and again and again.

"Hhhhngh...aaaa...aaaa...Fuck Jax!"

Just fucking, pounding, fucking, humping, brain breaking pleasure becoming this non-stop rush through me! Each time it's already happening again and again and again so the sensations don't do the sweet fade but pile and pile until I'm cumming like a girl again and again! And that just me reaching these points of massive overload because the whole baseline of Jax fucking me is becoming all pleasure.

Then it shifts and changes making me cum inside again as he sinks full thrusts in deep again and my body just responds by coming with this huge sexual yes.

I grunt scream and first the sheets and actually drooled as my eyes rolled back in my head.

Two dozen hard fast deep fully invading strokes sending my body into that deep fuck shock then Jax is back to hard fucking my cum spot and as hard as the full strokes were these are shorter so they're faster, harder.

Fist the sheets, biting bedding, toes curling until they're cracking!

Cumming with no control, no warning as this brain breaking assault of cock hits peaks of just when I'm cumming!

Then more deep strokes!

Then the short, fast cumspot fucking even harder than ever before and he's gripping my hips so hard it should hurt but I can't register that much even!

I just go from scream grunting into the sheets chewing on them even as I'm going crazy from this to it being too much in this new gear and pleasure sobbing and bawling.

Jax reaches around and peels off the tape and it hurts and doesn't hurt and my cock hurts bad and hardens fully and starts drooling this thick pre-cum gel.

"It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter Pan you're still so hot, so fucking hot, so tight, so tight, exotic, vocal...Nnnngh!!"

He goes from the jackhammering fucking me to the deep strokes and he gets like three in before he buries himself inside me and I feel him swell and there's heat and he's got his hand covered in my goo and he jerks me off until I cum shooting everything I possibly could!

It's like all my manliness, all the guy in me is erupting out, boiling out of me!

And so much of my doesn't fucking care enough to say goodbye.

Why?

It is not straight or really male even cumming like that when your body clenches around this huge eight inch beer bottle thick godcock that's cumming inside you.

That cumming pleasure rush and that feeling is the sole thing in my brain as I black out a little.

Big fucking life breaking, life reshaping godcock.

Jax collapses on top of me this weight of power and muscle panting and breathing and there's kisses, like actual kisses to my back, shoulders, neck and when I turn my head we're kissing and his arms tighten around me and hold me tight.

Which is amazing while on Molly and buzzed but it's also sweet on a level I've never had and he's very there and very real and so fucking attractive.

Remember guy version of Roxanne so he's hot, sexy, buff, with this huge dominating cock.

Which is hardening inside me again.

"Roll over Pan."

I roll over after he gets off of me and he changes condoms and there's some more lube and he moves my legs and sinks that cock back inside and there's tears running from the corners of my eyes at more cock but also this huge swell of emotions that I don't have words for but are overwhelming me.

Jax starts kissing me as he starts fucking me long and slowly.

My legs slowly rise and tighten to rest on hip hips as Jax's godcock slides through me again and again moving my insides aside in it dominance of me and I mewl.

So good, god this is so much better than good.

Jax is still doing the same things with the cumpot focusing but it's slower, more drawn out and lets my brain bubble in pleasure like I'm marinating in pleasure.

I'm freely leaking cum or pre-cum or whatever it just keeps flowing from my Viagra stiffened cock but I'm just not caring until it builds in me or finds some reserve that sometime sit'll twitch and spurt a milky gob.

It's all good but not as good as when I cum inside of myself and Jax fills me up to feel all that cock.

And the buzz helps, it so fucking does.

Molly's like E or like good acid and it lasts for hours.

You're aware yet happy, definitely stoned and then there's this energy not energy thing and that skin flush that comes with the nerves that makes tactile stuff fascinating.

Anyways.

All of that leads to making getting fucked by Jax into this deeply amazing experience.

It feels like we fuck for hours.

It's not but it feels like it and when he comes again we're both exhausted and I hug him tight as he picks me up in his arms and pull the comforter thing off his bed and pulls the sheets back.

I sort of snuggle in and he gets us some juice and a bottle of water then he slips into bed with me after he kills the lights.

I'm so spent, mentally, emotionally busted up and drained and physically just wiped out.

I've never slept with a guy over night before but I don't object when he pulls me tight and spoons me.

I plummet into sleep.