Chinese Women Strapon Black Men

Story Info
Bossy Chinese women strapon willing Black men.
1k words
3.12
65.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Wow. This is amazing. That's all I could think. I lay there on the big bed, with my legs in the air as Sharon Wong slammed her strap-on dildo deep inside of me. My sexy Chinese-Canadian dominatrix was really letting me have it. And to be honest, I loved every moment of it. My name is Alphonse Theodore. A big and tall young Black Canadian man of Haitian descent living in the City of York, Province of Ontario. I'm into Asian women, and fortunately they seem to be into me. I'm a sexual submissive always in search of the perfect dominatrix. I think I found her in the person of Sharon Wong. A five-foot-nine, busty and big-bottomed, deliciously chubby Chinese-Canadian woman originally from the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario.

Sharon Wong is that rare Asian woman who simply adores Black men. Her family encouraged her to date Asian men and White men but she told them to fuck off. Black men. That's who she's into. I can respect that. And I'm that not so rare Black guy who likes Asian women. We were destined for each other, it seemed. Sharon is really into BDSM, something which she claims turned off a lot of the men she dated. She has a thing for Jamaican guys but I convinced her that us Haitian men were even hotter. For starters, we're the most charming and masculine men around, bar none. That's why we're stealing everybody's girlfriends in racially diverse places Canadian towns like Ottawa, Calgary, Halifax, Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal. It doesn't matter if you're White, Asian, African, Aboriginal or whatever. The Haitian man will come along and steal your woman. It's what we do. Ask anyone. Sharon was willing to give Haitian guys a try, and I guess I didn't disappoint her.

When I told her that I had a thing for dominant women, Sharon Wong was simply delighted. In no time she introduced me to sweet sexual torment in the bedroom. Right now, she's got me tied up as she slides her dildo deep inside my asshole. Sharon berated me while filling my asshole with her strap-on dildo. She told me how long she dreamed of fucking a big and tall Black guy with her dildo. Well, I had to say I had similar fantasies. I always fantasized about Black men getting fucked in the ass by dominant women of various races sporting strap-on dildos. Sadly I never came across such scenarios in the vast world of interracial porn. I watch a lot of interracial porn online by the way. A lot of it involves Black guys fucking blonde-haired white chicks, and a growing portion of it involves white guys fucking big-booty Black women. There isn't enough Black male/Asian female pairings in the world of interracial porn. And that really sucks, man. I find Asian women to be simply amazing. They're so graceful and sexy. And classy too. Especially the ones from Japan. I find the ones from the Republic of China hot too.

Sharon Wong smacked me hard and pinched my nipples while slamming her dildo deep into my asshole. I stroked my eight-inch, uncircumcised Black dick. I was hard as hell as Sharon Wong worked her dildo deep inside my well lubricated asshole. I really loved what she was doing to me, and she knew it. We're both really, really into anal sex. Although, strap-on play isn't the only way we get down. Earlier that night, I fucked the hell out of Sharon Wong inside the washroom of this Caribbean restaurant in which we were dining. I took my sexy Asian goddess to the men's room, and carefully locked the door after posting the closed sign. We got it on in the deserted washroom, folks. Without wasting time we got right down to business. Sharon went straight for my dick. She knelt before me and sucked on my long and thick Black cock. While sucking my cock and balls, she also fingered my asshole. Needless to say, I really liked that. And it made my cock harder, if you can believe that.

Sharon Wong sucked me until I was about ready to cum, then gobbled up my manly seed when I finally came. I screamed in pleasure as she sucked me dry. Later, I returned the favour. I spread her thick, sexy legs wide open. My sexy Chinese-Canadian goddess only wore underwear during her period, and thankfully that was weeks away. I went for her hairy pussy. Gently I teased her clitoris with my tongue while thrusting two fingers inside her pussy. Sharon leaned back and relaxed as I went to work on her. I licked her snatch until she squealed in pleasure. Then I bent her over and spread her big butt cheeks wide open. My sexy Asian goddess had a big, round ass. Just the way I liked them. I licked her asshole before pushing my dick inside of it. Sharon groaned and fingered her pussy as I worked my cock into her asshole. No stranger to anal sex, she urged me to fuck her faster. And fuck her I did. Anal penetration was aided by the hand lotion we used as lubricant. I fucked Sharon until I came, flooding her asshole with my manly cum. Good times, folks. Good times.

I wonder if that's why she was fucking my ass so roughly with her strap-on dildo. Sharon can be really aggressive when she's wearing the strap-on dildo, man. She uses it like she was born with it or something. I like that about her, usually. Tonight it was almost scary. I asked her to be gentle. It took her several moments to respond, and even longer to slow down. Apologizing brusquely, Sharon resumed fucking my ass with her dildo. This time, she was much gentler. We went at it like this for some time before I came. She pulled the dildo out of my asshole and sucked my cock dry. Then we shared a kiss, and I tasted myself on her lips. We smiled at each other. I looked Sharon in the eyes and told her I loved her. She grinned, and told me she love me too. Then she pushed me down on the bed and began riding me. And you know that was fine by me. Sometimes I think my sexy Chinese-Canadian goddess is trying to kill your favourite Haitian stud with too much sex. I really don't mind. It's a hell of a fun way to go!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers