Chloe and Allen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She might not be correct, but it all added up. The glances over at her. The guilty look on his face at the end. Busted! She'd have to tease him about it later. They'd have a good laugh. She almost got up and went downstairs to laugh with him about it.

But she didn't. He hadn't said anything. Maybe he was embarrassed. And while they relentlessly teased each other all the time, she didn't want to cause him actual embarrassment. So, he had seen her panties...a lot of them, including her covered pussy, and it turned him on.

That wasn't all, though, right? What about him getting flustered again after the hugs and kisses? Thinking along the same lines, could he see up her shorts again? No, of course not. Her lower half was pulled away from him at that point, so she could lean over and give him her "Daddy kisses."

Lean over. In her t-shirt. Her oversized t-shirt. She moved her mirror away from the bed and tilted it so that it angled about how her Daddy would be facing during the kisses. Then she leaned over.

Holy crap again! She could see down the wide neck of her Daddy's t-shirt, and she could see everything. Good thing she was wearing a bra, she giggled to herself! She had to chuckle about this situation at this point. Is it really possible her Daddy saw both her panties and her bra tonight and had gotten turned on? It seemed so. She needed to decide how she felt about that.

She should probably be offended or something. It was probably wrong for a Daddy to get turned on by his daughter. At least according to some people out there who made rules for other people who weren't harming anybody. But she thought about it carefully and for quite a while. And she just couldn't feel bad about it. She loved her Daddy so much and she always had. She knew he loved her and would never hurt her. She also knew (or thought she knew) that he and Mommy hadn't been intimate in a while. Sam had told her that, though she didn't know how he knew. They loved each other, and things overall were fine; they just weren't active sexually anymore. She didn't know why not (and didn't need to). So maybe he needed something to get turned on about.

And it seemed from his guilty looks that he didn't really want to get turned on. He just did. That made her feel sexy a little bit, and that was a nice feeling. To be able to turn on any boy, especially someone she cared about as much as her Daddy, was pretty empowering. So, if this new situation made her feel more loved and a bit sexy, what was wrong?

Of course, maybe she was completely misinterpreting everything. More research was needed. But how?

The answer was obvious. He was going to come say goodnight, probably soon. What to do? She thought carefully again and made a plan. Nothing extreme. Just some...controlled experiments. Then she prepared.

...

Allen was heading up to bed. He had tried to watch another show and couldn't concentrate at all. At least he had stayed downstairs long enough for his erection to subside. It had left a little wet spot from pre-cum, which he went into the bathroom and dried off as best he could. Because he now had to face Chloe again. He hoped he could get in and out quickly. Sometimes that happened. But usually he would sit on the side of the bed, and they would chat about whatever. Often, he'd give her a foot rub or massage her calves while chatting, which she always seemed to appreciate. (Or demand, if he forgot, ha.)

Allen decided on the way upstairs to just try and put aside the double wardrobe malfunctions and go say an innocent good night to his precious baby girl.

He got to her door and knocked. "Just a sec," Chloe called out. Allen heard a bit of commotion behind the door but then was called in.

Chloe was sitting up in her bed on her phone. He presumed on some social media or another. He said, "Hi, precious! I'm here to say good night. Short version? If you're tired or whatever," he added hopefully.

"No way, Jose! Get your butt over here and spend some quality good night time with your daughter," she giggled, almost nervously for some reason. Her legs were on top of her covers, as usual when a foot rub was expected, and they were currently out straight. Wardrobe-wise, everything looked in its proper place, thankfully! He did as instructed and sat near the middle edge of the bed to her right and facing her (the wall was to her left), so he'd be properly positioned for "foots and calves" if she bent her knees up while they chatted.

And they did chat. It was sometimes amazing to Allen that they could still have things to talk about, given how much time they spent together. But they were so comfortable with each other, they never seemed to run out. He loved that.

"Foots and calves?" she asked after a while and giggled a bit extra again. He was in his usual mode of being captivated by his daughter's wit and intelligence as they were talking and so said, "sure!" and kept going on their topic of conversation.

Chloe studied her Daddy's eyes as they were chatting as she slowly lifted both knees up and slightly parted them. She inched her right foot a little toward him, so he would have a clear and direct view between her legs. Her Daddy glanced down from the movement.

Allen stuttered in the middle of his sentence.

While everything had looked fine when her legs were extended, things were definitely not fine with her knees up and apart! The loose material of her shorts had inadvertently been pulled completely to the left side, fully exposing the crotch of the pink panties between her legs. Allen could see panties coming from under her butt, up across her pussy, and continuing up to her mons and a little beyond. And the panties had been pulled slightly into Chloe's pussy somehow, so he could clearly see an indent where her slit was. The material going in there also meant the material at the edges was pulled inward a bit toward center. Allen could see more skin than earlier and even hints of his baby girl's outer labia on the right. Such a vision! He saw enough to conclude she didn't have any pussy hair there. Farther up on her mons, though, he saw a few wispy hairs peeking out from under the green lacy edge. He tried not to audibly groan.

All of this registered in a matter of seconds, though it felt like he stared for full minutes. He also realized he had stopped speaking in the middle of a sentence. He frantically tried to remember what he was saying and pick up where he left off. Maybe he was quick enough with his glance and with his recovery that Chloe didn't notice. She didn't seem to indicate anything seemed amiss. She just kept on chatting, thankfully oblivious to his view and his reaction to it.

"He noticed!" cooed Chloe to herself with pleasure. Though she guessed it would be hard not to. She had tested a few positions in her mirror and settled on this one. She knew he could see quite a bit, but from her position and angle she also couldn't really see that she was on display. That would let her Daddy assume she didn't know what was going on. She had thought for a bit before pushing the panties into her pussy. That seemed pretty naughty for a first research project. In the end, she decided to push them in just a little. It felt good when she did, so she quickly pulled her hand away. That wasn't the purpose of this particular experiment, thank you very much! Then she went further and pulled a couple stray hairs into view, which actually made her giggle in anticipation. She was so nervous to lift up her legs, but once she did, she was so happy! Her Daddy's reaction was so cute!! He stammered and stared right down between her legs, and his blush was adorable. He then quickly looked back up and seemed to try to avert his eyes and continue their conversation. She didn't let on she knew what he was seeing. And apparently enjoying! She could see his boner growing in his sleep shorts, which were also a comfy, loose variety. "Success!" she giggled to herself. As in successful research project. She concluded that she was indeed the source of his erection earlier, and she believed it was for all the reasons she thought. Go, Daddy! She was happy she could make him feel good.

"Shit!" Allen thought. "I'm getting hard!" He quickly moved into "foots and calves" mode so that he could move his hands and arms, and he used is left elbow and arm to block his growing hard-on from his daughter's view. Ugh, if she knew he was getting hard because of her, she'd be mortified!

"Heehee! Tricky Daddy is covering up his boner," thought Chloe. He was doing an OK job of it. She couldn't see the bulge in his shorts except for sometimes, but she knew it was there. She found herself growing prouder that it was because of her.

Allan also resigned himself (didn't take much!) to the fact that his baby girl's pussy was nearly on display right in front of him, thankfully panty-clad. He tried to tell himself it's just like a bathing suit, so it's no big deal. But it was a big deal! He found he could actually use his foot rubs and calf rubs to direct his glances at her "feet" and "legs," or at least kind of in that direction, like he was intent on his massaging, while he was really looking almost directly at his precious daughter's pink panties and examining how they framed and shaped themselves on her pretty pussy...or what he now assumed was a pretty pussy (as he tried weakly and failed to avoid wondering just how pretty).

Allen found himself absent mindedly massaging Chloe higher on her calves than usual and even up over her knees and onto her thighs. "That feels good Daddy!" she cooed approvingly. All the while, they were still chatting as amiably as they always had ever since Chloe could talk. Allen got more intentional in his massaging of her thighs. Using both hands on each side of her right thigh, he kneaded her from her knee up her thigh, fingers pointing up perpendicular to her leg, his palms and fingers applying pressure along the way. He went just halfway then turned both hands 90 degrees to point his fingers along her thigh and lightly stroked back toward her knee. He kept up this circular motion to her obvious enjoyment, as she just hummed "mm-hmmm" and nodded in their universal signal he was doing something right.

That really did feel good, thought Chloe, and it wasn't just the massage, which her Daddy was always good at. His large, warm Daddy hands could envelop whatever was the target of their attention, and he always seemed to apply just the right amount of pressure with the perfect technique. But her heightened awareness of the situation, her experiment in intentional exposure, and his obvious arousal from his view of her excited her in a way she hadn't expected. She tried to be analytical. She had tried to excite her Daddy and succeeded, and she loved that she could do that for him, even if she didn't plan to let him know she knew. But she thought that would be it. However, she realized her Daddy wasn't the only one getting excited. But she wasn't seeing anything unusual. From her viewpoint, they were mostly having a typical good night chat session. His was the taboo view. Was it simply her exposing herself that was exciting her? It seemed so. And now Daddy's loving hands were massaging her right thigh, and every stroke up her thigh sent a little combination of warmth and electricity right to her pussy. What was that about? That was unexpected though not at all unpleasant! Some of his strokes were reaching farther up her thigh before reversing course. It felt wonderful! Then one time, his hands went so far up that his fingers brushed right against the sensitive area where her thigh met her groin. As he rotated his hands to reverse course, his fingers stroked from top to bottom right inside her thigh and next to her pussy. She gasped in unexpected pleasure but tried to choke it back. Wow! That was indeed electric!

Allen stopped back up at Chloe's right knee after his hands had just caressed her inner thigh all the way up next to her pussy. He couldn't believe he just did that! He had been chatting away with Chloe and not looking at what he was doing. She made a noise in reaction (and did she shudder slightly?) that he heard as surprise, so he stopped. He thought back to what he'd just done. Intentional or not, he had just caressed his precious baby girl, his daughter, in a much more intimate area than he ever had before. Thankfully her gasp or whatever it was brought him back in focus, so he didn't keep going and mistakenly do it again. But as far as his erection was concerned, the damage had been done! He was harder than he had ever been in his life. He gulped as he realized that was not at all an exaggeration. In a bit of a daze, he moved on to her left thigh and vowed to stick to the halfway-point boundary. Chloe's panties turned slightly darker at the crease where they slipped in between her pussy lips. Allen's dazed Daddy brain refused to process any other possibility than that she was sweating a little.

OMG! Her Daddy almost caressed her pussy! He only did it that once, but Chloe was surprised at her reaction. She found herself wanting him to do it again. The feeling was intense, and she thought she felt herself getting wet. Yikes! She hoped her Daddy didn't notice. He'd moved on to her left thigh and wasn't reaching as far up that one. Maybe it was harder to reach, since that thigh was farther away. That was likely a good thing, since this experiment had already taught her a couple unexpected things. Which was probably enough for one experiment! Then she remembered; there was one more phase she had prepared for. She was already pretty sure of the outcome, but since she had prepared, she intended to follow through.

At a natural lull in the conversation, Allen decided it was finally time to stop for the night. He hadn't really been in Chloe's room that long, but it was an overly eventful visit unlike any in the past. He had to think about what that meant to him. To them. So, he stopped his "foots and calves," which had turned into "foots and calves and thighs and nearly pussy" and patted her knees affectionately in the usual signal he was about to say his final good night and head out. "Well, good night, my precious girl! I'll see you tomorrow." "Not if I see you first!" she quipped with a giggle, providing the traditional response.

As he leaned in to give his usual good night peck on the cheek, Chloe stopped him with a gentle hand on his chest. Then she got on her knees and wordlessly grabbed his head in her hands. The look in the deep, green pools that were her eyes was unusually intense for some reason. It seemed he was getting "Daddy kisses" again tonight. Thankfully she hadn't pounced on his lap as well, or she'd have met with something quite large, hard, and unavoidable! Allen thought back to the earlier iteration and wondered if he'd see down her (his!) t-shirt again and spy her cute cotton bra. She leaned in with the usual loud "mwah" on each cheek and his forehead before the final peck on his lips. Was she moving more slowly than usual, Allen wondered, or had time just slowed down for him? Happily, he could indeed see down her shirt to (and beyond) her bra.

But it was a different bra.

Chloe took her time kissing her Daddy's cheeks and even more time kissing his forehead. She couldn't take too long, though, or her Daddy might notice. She knew he could see down her shirt but willed the neck of her Daddy t-shirt more open. She had selected a new bra especially for her experiment. She knew the forehead kiss provided his best view, so she held it an extra few seconds, her fingers holding her loving Daddy's head in place, so he could see her selection, which was just for him.

This was not the safe, cotton bra. It was mostly delicate lace and was much thinner, a beautiful light green color that made Allen think of the lace edging to her pink panties, the green bikini, and Chloe's gorgeous eyes. It was also smaller. It fit her fine; there was just much less of it, though it seemed to support her as well or better than the cotton bra. Of course, he remembered from the bikini that she didn't need any help keeping her breasts up and perky. He could clearly see all the cleavage between her breasts, and he could see the curve from the inside of each breast, as they reached around into the cups on each underside. Was her chest heaving a little? He could also see the adorable freckles that lightly spread across the top of each breast and splayed down between them, going deeper than he knew from any previous view. They matched the cute freckles that peppered the bridge of her perfect nose. (Allen took a second to wonder why she had changed bras. Was this the one she usually slept in? That had to be it, though it seemed the cotton one would be more comfortable. Of course, he was probably not the best judge of comfortable bra sleep choices, nor any sleep clothing choices for that matter, since he never wore anything.)

But there was more. He had never wondered before today about the color or size of his daughter's areolas and nipples. Now he thought he knew. The material over his baby girl's entrancing breasts was slightly sheer, enough that he thought he could see the tips of each breast. Her areolas were perfectly sized, of course, about a quarter in diameter, and her nipples seemed to stick out slightly, the size of pencil erasers, just begging to be nibbled and sucked... Ah! He put that thought aside. The enchanting sight also informed him that they were an alluring, deep brown color, attractively contrasting with her lighter skin. He loved and was proud that his daughter's breasts were so perfect. Maybe he was biased, but her breasts themselves were objectively a flawless size, shape, and color and were tipped by areolas and nipples that were the most sexy size, shape and color. He took a mental picture in the seconds he had this view, as Chloe's lips lingered on his forehead, since he may never have such a view of perfection again.

Chloe knew Daddy could see her sexy bra. It was the sexiest one she owned, bought on a whim and a dare while shopping with her girlfriends one time, as they all selected sexy bras for each other. She had never worn it before, waiting for the right time. This was the right time, of course. Who else to share it with than the person she loved more than anyone else on the entire planet? She hoped he liked it. Based on his barely noticeable gasp (she was paying very close attention to any hint of reaction), she presumed that he liked it very much. Indeed, while in this position, she was also able to glance into her Daddy's lap. He was no longer blocking her view, and she could tell under his shorts how long and hard he must be. Even more obvious was the huge wet stain on his shorts! She knew he didn't come; she would have noticed. So, that must all be due to pre-cum oozing from the tip of his penis. And oozing all because of her! It's exactly the excitement and pleasure she had hoped she could provide for him, so once again, it was clear her experiment was a success. As she was looking at the shape of his hard cock and the stain she helped created, she took a moment to wonder what his penis really looked like...and tasted like. No!! Just looked like. She had obviously never seen it before nor frankly ever wondered about it. But now...with a slight shudder she felt her pussy gush a bit more. Wait, what? Did that just happen because she was thinking about seeing her Daddy's penis? Or was it just a continuation of the excitement she already discovered she achieved from exposing herself to her Daddy? She'd have to think carefully about that later. It was time to conclude tonight's research. She was nervous she had pushed this experiment a little too far already, but it all just felt so right.