Chloe's Ex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nudged the door open further and stepped inside. "What's going on here?" I asked, upset.

Chloe, startled, turned to look at me, as Ethan continued to thrust into her. "Oh, hey, baby," she said.

"What are you doing?" I protested. "I thought you and Ethan were just having sex to give me lessons. But this...this is just cheating!"

Chloe rolled her eyes and gave an irritated sigh, but did not slow down as she continued bouncing up and down on his cock. Ethan was just completely ignoring me, bringing his hands up to squeeze Chloe's perky tits. "I'm sorry, baby...nnnghh...we can talk about it when Ethan and I are done, okay?"

I let out a whiny little sigh. "Well...when's that gonna be?"

She looked down at Ethan and giggled. He grinned back up at her. "Umm...nnnghhh...it might be a little while...nnngghhh, oh, fuck, yes...just, uh, close the door and wait outside, okay, baby?"

I watched as Ethan grabbed Chloe's waist and increased the pace of his thrusts, making her squeal. Then Chloe shot me an irritated glance and I quickly closed the door, standing on the other side.

I listened on the other side of the door and heard Ethan say, "Fuck yeah, you like making your little boyfriend wait outside while I fuck you, huh?"

"Nnngh, ffffffuck, yes," I heard Chloe say.

"I'm gonna make him wait a long time," Ethan said gruffly.

"Fuck yes, take your time on my pussy, it's all yours, you fucking stud," Chloe said, clearly not worried about me hearing her.

Even though I was upset, I couldn't resist unbuttoning my pants and stroking as I listened to Chloe's moans. I heard them moving around into another position and Chloe begged Ethan to fuck her harder and faster. After about 15 minutes, Chloe's moans built into an orgasm and I spurted my load into my undies.

I walked down the hall and cleaned myself up at the kitchen sink, then sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. The sounds of Chloe and Ethan's fucking competed with the TV for the next two hours. Finally, I heard Ethan groan in pleasure as Chloe begged him to cum inside her.

A little while later, they both emerged. They walked to the front door, then Ethan wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her. "See ya later, babe," he said cockily, not even looking in my direction, and then left.

Chloe, wearing a pair of booty shorts and a white tank top, walked over and sat next to me on the couch. I looked at the TV, avoiding eye contact, trying to be mad at her despite the fact that my boner had returned.

"Sweetie," Chloe said comfortingly, rubbing my arm gently. I looked at her and muted the TV. "I'm sorry, but...well...your lessons are probably going to take a while before you really get good at it, and in the meantime...I have needs. Ya know?"

"Oh...what kind of needs?" I asked.

"Um..." She giggled, as if this was obvious, which I guess it was. "I need Ethan's cock."

I looked down at the floor. "Well...why couldn't you just wait for me to get home?"

Chloe sighed. "I dunno, I just really needed it. And, like..." She hesitated. "...sometimes I want to fuck him without you sitting there watching like a little puppy dog."

I looked at her. "Oh..." I said, turning red.

She smiled sweetly at me, then slid her hand down my chest and stomach, giving my crotch a squeeze, feeling my erection pressing against my jeans. "Did you, um, listen at the door while we fucked?"

I nodded, staring at her hand as it unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out, stroking me.

"I thought so," Chloe said. "And did you...play with yourself?"

I nodded again as she continued to stroke.

"Did you cum listening to Ethan fuck your girl senseless?" she asked.

"Mmhmmm," I moaned.

"His big cock just feels so good inside me, baby," she said, increasing the pace of her stroking.

I let out a moan.

"So it's okay if he fucks me whenever he wants, right?" Chloe asked.

"Mmhmmm," I agreed, feeling my orgasm building.

"It's okay, baby, go ahead and cum thinking about his strong, sweaty body on top of me, fucking my brains out," Chloe said.

"Oh fuuuuuck," I groaned, and my load started squirting onto her hand.

Chloe stood up, smiling down at me, then gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Good boy," she said. "Maybe you can fuck me tomorrow." Then she strutted down the hall to the bathroom so she could take a shower.

***

The next day, Chloe did let me fuck her, but I lasted less than five minutes, to her clear amusement. I just couldn't get the images of Ethan fucking her out of my head, and it made me cum so fast.

The day after that, she said she would let me fuck her again, but I didn't even get that far. She started out stroking me, talking about how she wanted me to take her in every position just like Ethan did, and I squirted into her hand. She couldn't stop laughing, then told me it was okay, Ethan could just come over that night to take care of her. I agreed.

Sure enough, Ethan came over that evening. I asked if I could watch, but Ethan quickly brushed me aside and said not this time. Chloe told Ethan to go to the bedroom and that she'd be right there. Then she sat me down on the couch and said, "We might be a little while."

"I know," I said.

"Listen," Chloe said. "If you can, try not to make yourself cum listening to us. I want to do that for you."

"Oh," I said, looking at her. "Um, okay."

"Thanks," she said, then ran lightly down the hall. It wasn't long before I started hearing the sounds of their sex.

I listened from down the hall. After about an hour, my phone buzzed. It was Justin. We started conversing as I heard Ethan make Chloe scream his name:

-

Justin: dude

Justin: I came home yesterday and found Ethan and Kristen fucking in my dorm room

Me: oh, yeah

Me: same thing happened to me the day before

Justin: seriously?

Justin: he's, like, stealing our girlfriends from us

Me: yeah

Me: Chloe said that until I learned from his lessons, she has needs

Me: and I guess only Ethan can satisfy them

Justin: fuck

Justin: yeah, Kristen basically said the same thing

Me: he's fucking Chloe right now, actually

Justin: whoa seriously?

Justin: that's kinda hot

Me: ...yeah, it is

Me: she just screamed out, "oh my god, you fucking stud, my pussy belongs to you"

Justin: fuuuuuck

Justin: ...you stroking?

Me: ...

Me: um haha

Me: yeah

Justin: lol

Justin: so fucked up

Me: hah yeah I know

Me: it's good to have somebody to talk to about it though

Justin: yeah

Justin: so um something else pretty fucked up happened yesterday

Me: what?

Justin: well

Justin: after Ethan fucked Kristen

Justin: and Kristen made me agree that she could fuck him whenever she wanted, even if I wasn't around

Justin: she um

Justin: started to stroke me

Me: yeah

Me: Chloe did the same to me

Justin: but then

Justin: we did a little more

Me: more?

Me: like what?

Justin: well

Justin: she had me lie down on the couch

Justin: and then she straddled my face and had me eat her pussy while she stroked me

Me: oh wow

Me: but uh...hadn't Ethan just fucked her?

Justin: um...yeah

Me: did he...cum in her?

Justin: ...yeah

Me: jesus

Me: so, like...you were tasting his cum?

Justin: um

Justin: yeah

Justin: like...a lot of it

Justin: it just kept coming

Justin: and she kept talking about how good Ethan had fucked her as I ate her out

Justin: until I came all over myself

Me: holy shit

Me: that is so fucked up

Justin: I know

Justin: what's wrong with us?

Me: I dunno

Justin: can I tell you something though?

Me: yeah, man, go ahead

Justin: um...

Justin: it tasted, like, really good

Me: Ethan's cum?

Justin: yeah

Justin: fuck, I'm stroking too now just thinking about it

Me: fuck

Me: I just realized something

Justin: what?

Me: Chloe told me not to cum while they fucked

Me: I wonder if...

Justin: oh shit

Justin: you think she wants you to do the same thing?

Me: I dunno

Me: why else would she care if I already came?

Justin: fuck

Justin: um

Justin: you gonna do it?

Me: shit

Me: I just heard Chloe ask him to unload inside her

Me: she said "fill my pussy up with your cum"

Justin: fuuuuck

Justin: I just came

Me: I don't know what to do

Justin: dude

Justin: just embrace it

Justin: I know it's fucked up

Justin: but I think you'll enjoy it

Me: really?

Justin: yeah

Me: what does it taste like?

Justin: I dunno

Justin: like, salty, I guess?

Justin: eventually I was, like, paying less attention to eating her pussy and more attention to scooping it out with my tongue

Me: jesus

Justin: yeah...

Me: shit, Ethan just left and Chloe told me to come to the bedroom

Justin: have fun dude

--

I stared at my phone for a second, then Chloe called out again, "Baby, come here!"

My legs carried me down the hallway as if they had a mind of their own. My cock was so hard. Was I really about to do this?

I pushed my bedroom door open. There was Chloe, lying on my bed. Her naked body was slick with sweat, and her hair was a sexy mess. "Hey, baby," she said with a mischievous smile. "Come here." I walked to the bed. "Get naked first," she said. I stripped down obediently, then got into the bed next to her.

"You look so beautiful," I told her. "Did you, um...did you have fun?"

"Mmm, you know I did," Chloe said, running her hand through my hair. She kissed me deeply, then slid her hand down to my cock and started stroking. "Did you have fun listening?"

"Mmhmm," I said.

"Good," she said. She got on her knees next to me, taking my cock in both hands and sliding them slowly up and down. It felt amazing. "Listen..." she said, and I knew what was coming. "I want to get you off, but, um, would you mind eating me out while I stroke you?"

"Um...sure," I said.

She looked a little surprised at how quickly I had agreed, not knowing that Justin had already pretty much convinced me. But then she just smiled and straddled my face.

I looked up at her shaved pussy. It looked red from Ethan's hard fucking, but I didn't see any sign of his cum. Slowly, she brought herself down on my face, and I began licking at her gently.

"Mmm, yeah, that's good," she said, stroking me. "Keep going."

I moaned, licking a little more vigorously, sliding my tongue between her lips, and that's when I tasted it - the first drop of Ethan's cum. Like Justin said, it was salty. I pulled my head back and watched as a few white, sticky drops started oozing out of her. "Mmmmm," I groaned, then dove in, lapping it up eagerly. Justin was right - it tasted great.

"Oh my god," Chloe exclaimed. "You like that, huh?"

"Mmhmmm," I moaned, pushing my tongue inside her as she kept stroking my cock.

"Ohhhh, fuck yes, Noah," Chloe moaned. "Clean that pussy good."

The more I licked, the more Ethan's cum started to drip out of her. I let his sticky white load run across my lips and down my face, trying to get as much of it in my mouth as I could. "Mmmm, fuck," I groaned. "He tastes so good, Chloe."

Chloe squealed at that. "Fuuuuuuck, yes, that's a good boy, lick all Ethan's cum from my pussy, baby."

Chloe increased the pace of her stroking, and I dove into her pussy for a few last tastes. Chloe's moans grew louder, and I knew I was making her cum. I did the same, spraying my load into the air as I kept licking.

She climbed off of me and laid down next to me. "Wow," she said, looking at me.

I smiled shyly at her. "Um...yeah," I said.

"So...we just did that," Chloe said.

I laughed. "Yep," I said.

She leaned over and kissed me, tasting Ethan's cum on my lips. "Mmmmm," she moaned. "You're the best boyfriend ever."

***

Over the next few weeks, Ethan continued coming over. Sometimes he would bring Justin and Kristen over so that Justin and I could watch, sometimes he would just bring Kristen over and make me listen from outside the room while I texted Justin what was happening, sometimes he would just take Chloe to my bedroom and fuck her while I listened and jerked off. On those occasions, he would leave after fucking her and I would lick up his cum - whether it was inside her, on her tits, on her face, wherever. I had to admit, I loved it. Meanwhile, he was doing the same thing to Justin - we would text about it sometimes, talking about how much it turned us on.

During this time, I would sometimes try to fuck Chloe, but it never seemed to work out. Sometimes she would say she was too sore, sometimes she would say she wanted it, but then she would start stroking me, say something about Ethan, and I would start cumming before I could put it inside her. It was embarrassing, but she never seemed to mind too much. I didn't really mind at first either, but then I realized it had been a full three weeks without fucking her.

Then, one day, I got a text from Justin asking me if he could come over to my place. I asked if Kristen and Ethan were coming, and he said no, he just had something to show me. I said sure, and he came over.

When he got to my place, I noticed he was wearing a purple v-neck t-shirt and a tight pair of shorts. I had been noticing over the past few weeks that when he came over he had started dressing increasingly...feminine, I guess. Then I looked at myself and realized I was wearing a tight-fitting, bright pink tank top I'd bought about a week ago. I guess I'd started doing the same thing? It seemed like subconsciously we were starting to fit ourselves more into our new roles in our relationships.

Anyway, he came in, we grabbed a couple of beers, and we sat down on the couch together. I asked him what he had wanted to show me.

"Well," he said, pulling out his phone. "Ethan came over the other day and took Kristen into the bedroom..."

"Yeah," I said, unfazed by this at this point.

"But um, while they were going at it, I realized Kristen had left her phone in the living room."

"Yeah..."

"And, well, I've known her passcode for a while, and, ya know, I couldn't resist taking a peek at her texts and stuff," Justin said.

"Dude," I said, "that's a total invasion of her privacy."

"I know, I know," Justin said. Then he paused and looked at me. "Does that mean you don't want to see what she's been saying?"

I laughed. "You brought her phone with you?" I asked.

"Oh, no, I just took screenshots of some of the more, um, interesting conversations and sent them to myself," he said.

"Oh..." I said. To be honest, I wasn't sure I wanted to see how her and Chloe talked about us when we weren't around. But I looked at Justin's face and could see he really wanted to share this with me, so I just nodded.

He started looking through images on his phone, then said, "Well, here, this one is from a while ago, between Kristen and Chloe, the day after the party when Ethan...ya know..."

Justin didn't need to remind me about what happened at the party that had gotten all of this started. I took the phone from him, and began reading:

--

Kristen: omg you are like my new best friend now

Chloe: lol

Kristen: like seriously...that was amazing

Chloe: I know, right?

Chloe: Ethan is just so...incredible

Kristen: he really is

Kristen: I've never been fucked like that

Chloe: so are you and Justin, like...over now?

Kristen: lol no

Kristen: actually...

Chloe: what?

Kristen: maybe I shouldn't tell you

Chloe: oh come on!

Kristen: ok ok

Kristen: Justin came in his pants that night from watching us

Chloe: you're kidding!

Kristen: no lol

Chloe: that's amazing

Chloe: Noah did the same thing!

Kristen: WHAT?!

Chloe: yeah! Lol

Chloe: and then I let him fuck me this morning but he lasted like two minutes

Kristen: lol

Kristen: better than Justin

Kristen: he came today just from me stroking him and talking about how good Ethan fucked me

Chloe: ROFL

Chloe: what is wrong with our boyfriends?

Kristen: lol I dunno

Kristen: but I made Justin agree to another "lesson" lol

Chloe: omg me too lol

Chloe: didn't take much convincing

Kristen: lol me neither

Kristen: it kind of turns me on

Chloe: omg I know, right?

Chloe: Ethan always made me cum like crazy when I fucked him in high school

Chloe: but fucking him while Noah watched was just like...another level

Chloe: is that cruel?

Kristen: lol whatever

Kristen: I know what you mean

Kristen: when I jerked Justin off and he came in my hand and had this pathetic little look on his face

Kristen: I got so wet

Chloe: omg that's messed up!!

Chloe: but also fucking hot lol

Chloe: there's something about Noah's sweetness that made it so hot when a dominant guy like Ethan just took me from him

Kristen: mmm yesss, girl

Kristen: lol

Chloe: it's even hotter knowing they got off on watching us

Chloe: can't wait to do it again

--

The conversation cut off there. I looked up at Justin. "Whoa," I said. "That's, um..."

"Pretty hot?" Justin said.

I laughed. "Yeah."

"Read this one now," Justin said, pulling up another set of images. "It's a group chat between Kristen, Chloe, and Ethan."

I took the phone and read:

--

Kristen: oh hey y'all :-p

Chloe: heyyy :)

Ethan: hey ladies

Ethan: looking for more already?

Kristen: lol...maybe

Chloe: definitely

Ethan: lol

Ethan: I love sluts like you two

Ethan but what about your boyfriends?

Kristen: um well

Kristen: we were talking and...

Chloe: we kind of got off on them watching you fuck us

Ethan: lol

Ethan: that's fucking cruel

Kristen: not really...

Kristen: they both seem to have, uh, gotten off on it

Ethan: seriously?

Chloe: lol yeah

Ethan: that's so fucked up

Ethan: are they fucking fags?

Kristen: lol no, I don't think so

Chloe: yeah I dunno, but...it makes me wet thinking about you giving them another "lesson"

Ethan: fuck

Ethan: well

Ethan: I'll be honest

Ethan: it kind of turned me on too

Kristen: omg really?

Ethan: yeah

Ethan: seeing them just standing there and watching while I had my way with their girlfriends

Ethan: I dunno

Ethan: made me feel powerful

Chloe: omg that's SO HOT

Ethan: yeah?

Kristen: fuck yes

Chloe: so you'll do it again?

Ethan: sure

Kristen: omg yessss

Kristen: can't wait

Chloe: I'm wet just thinking about it

Ethan: you know what would be hot?

Kristen: what?

Ethan: if you got the to jerk off while they watched

Chloe: O.M.G.

Kristen: LOL

Kristen: fuck that is hot

Chloe: I totally bet they'd do it too

Kristen: omg I'm sure Justin would

Kristen: he loved seeing his girl get taken by you, stud

Ethan: fuck

Ethan: I'm hard now

Chloe: mmmmmm

Chloe: can you show us?

Ethan: lol sure

Ethan: [a picture of Ethan, shirtless, pulling his shorts down to reveal his massive erection]

Kristen: FUCK you're hot

Chloe: it's, like, fucking unreal

Chloe: I need that inside me so bad

Ethan: well

Ethan: get your pussy boyfriends to agree to a time and I'll give you both what you need

--

"Holy shit, that's hot," I said. I couldn't help but reach down and rub my cock through my jeans as I read.

"I know, right?" Justin said. "Now this one."

He pulled up another conversation and I started reading:

--

Ethan: hey sluts

Chloe: lol yes?

Kristen: what do you need, stud?

Ethan: lol

Ethan: just wanted to tell you how hot last night was

Ethan: your pussy boyfriends were just so...submissive

Chloe: mmmm yeah

Chloe: did that turn you on?

Ethan: yeah, it did

Kristen: you were soooooo good

Ethan: I know I was

Kristen: lol

Chloe: omg did you see the way they came on each other at the end?

Ethan: lol

Ethan: yeah that was pretty sick