Chocolate and Gold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,601 Followers

I immediately told Mariah what I was up to, and that I would be leaving early Sunday morning. I also told her I didn't know when I would be returning. She nodded her understanding, saying nothing. My mind was more occupied with how to tell Vannie that I was leaving and not sure when I would return. I had barely had time to absorb the quick change in plans when I remembered I needed to call Jeannie.

"Jeannie, it's me. I called the office and Mrs. Wong told me that Mr. Yee Fung is sick. I'm catching a flight Sunday morning and I'll be in San Francisco early that afternoon. Can I stay at your place for one or two nights?"

"Of course, Harry. It would be great to see you again, and I know the kids will be delighted to have Uncle Harry visit."

"Jeannie, I don't know what's going on, and I don't know how long I'm going to be staying. I'll find a hotel suite if it's going to be more than a couple of days."

"Oh, Harry, don't worry about it. You're never a nuisance. I don't see my favorite brother often enough anyway," she laughed.

"I'm your only brother, girl. I just want to make sure I don't wear out my welcome. Does Charlie know what's going on?"

"I talked to her a couple of days ago when I was looking for you. She knew Mr. Yee Fung wanted to see you, but that's about it."

"Well, since all three of us make up the majority ownership, I'll make sure she knows what's going on when I know more. In the meantime, I'll see you Sunday. It will be great to see you and Mike and my little nephew and niece. Thanks for taking the trouble to find me."

I hung up and noticed Vannie standing nearby. I hadn't heard her come in. She had a worried look.

"What's going on, Harry?"

"I'm sorry, girl. I have to go to San Francisco right away ... this weekend. Something has gone wrong with Mr. Yee Fung and I need to meet with him. I don't know how long I will be gone, but you know I'll be back as soon as I can."

I had earlier explained who Yee Fung Hong was, and how important he was to the company. She nodded her understanding, but she didn't look very happy. "Call me, Harry. I need to hear your voice."

"Yeah. Every day, babe."

I was up and out of the townhouse before six on Sunday morning. Vannie got up to see me off, but she was pretty down about my leaving and not knowing when I'd be back. I promised her once again that I would call every day, and I intended to keep my promise.

coaster2
coaster2
2,601 Followers