Choices and Consequences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"Oh! Uh...nothing," he replied hastily. He closed the box, but not before taking a last peek. He couldn't prevent his face from turning a little pink as she stared at him.

She suddenly dropped what she was doing and began walking towards him. His nerves had been on edge these past couple months, and now his heart was starting to pound. Being 'just friends' with Lili was proving to be harder than he expected. And why was she looking at him like that?! She abruptly bent down to the box he had tossed aside and started opening it. She stared at the contents of the box not saying anything for a minute.

"Wana see 'em?"

His eyes widened a little. "Wha-? What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean," she replied, grinning slyly. She picked up the box and walked towards the bathroom. A few moments later, her head popped around the corner. "Are you coming or not?"

He didn't move a muscle at first. What was happening? He slowly started walking towards the bathroom not knowing what he would find. He pushed the door open, making it creak. He made a strange strangled sound as he saw her. She wore a simple black lace bra with matching panties that didn't quite cover her ass. Yeah, simple.

"Uhhh...oh, God - " was all he managed. He actually shut the door in his attempt to hide his obvious excitement and because he wasn't certain he was supposed to see that.

"Aidan, come in here please."

He looked down at his growing erection and knew he couldn't hide it. Still, he wasn't stupid enough to refuse her. He opened the door and stepped in quickly, shutting it behind him before he lost his nerve. She just smiled at him. His hard-on was massive now as he looked at her gorgeous body and long dark hair cascading down her back.

She looked down and raised her eyebrows, with a smirk on her lips.

"Hmm..." She walked towards him until she stood directly in front of him, just as she had when they first met. He was resting his body against the door, with his breathing slightly erratic as he stared at her. She slowly snaked her hand up to wrap around the back of his head and pulled it closer. Their lips were millimeters apart and she looked into his eyes and smiled.

Then she kissed him. Softly at first, a mere brushing of lips as she gauged his reaction. Then a little harder and he responded by groaning and taking the kiss deeper still. She opened her mouth to allow his tongue to play with hers. She suddenly grew bold and reached between their bodies, grasping his cock through his pants. He moaned into her mouth and their kissing became fiercely wild as he began moving them towards the bathroom sink. He grabbed her legs and pulled her on the counter easily, breaking the kiss to move down to her neck and shoulders. She purred and moved her head to the side to give him better access. Reaching down, she tugged at his shirt until he allowed her to pull it off of him. He delighted in the feel of her hands on his body, running over his chest, back and shoulders.

"I need to see you," he rasped. He reached behind her and unhooked her bra and stood back to let it fall. He admired her for a moment before reaching out and cupping her breasts in his hands. They were perfect. Not too big, not too small...they fit perfectly in his hands. He ran his thumbs over her hard nipples, feeling more aroused than he could ever remember.

"Beautiful..." he managed. He pushed her back slightly so she was resting on her hands. Then he lowered his head and took one of her nipples into his mouth, softly sucking, biting and licking. She moaned in ecstasy and let her head fall back as she closed her eyes.

"Aidan..." she moaned. Hearing his name only encouraged him more as he turned his attention to her other nipple. She put her hand behind his head, as if to keep him there. She arched her back, then groaned in frustration as he pulled his head away. He looked at her, then kissed her passionately as he reached for the tops of her panties. Lili lifted her lower body to allow him to slide them down her legs. She left her legs parted so he could get a full view of what was to come. He groaned as he slid his hands up her legs and on her belly. Her pussy was glistening with wetness and he could smell her arousal. Aidan was nearly salivating as he slid his hand down her belly and over her pussy lips. When his fingers found her clit, her lower body jerked in response as she moaned loudly. She began moving against his hand and he rubbed it faster, with her moans and whimpers growing louder. He dipped one finger inside, and groaned softly. She was tight. He could only imagine what it would feel like to be inside her. She opened her eyes when he pulled his hand away and then he was kissing her softly, but with passion as well. He slowly pulled away.

"I can't stop thinking about you Lili," he confessed as her looked at her. "You've been driving me insane these past couple months."

"Aidan..." she said softly, "please make love to me then. I need you to be inside me...." She was breathing heavily and her eyes were glazed with passion and arousal.

It was all the invitation he needed as he hastily pulled his pants off, leaving him standing there in his boxers.

"Let me take you to the bedroom at least," Aidan said.

"No...I need you right now. Please," she pleaded as she wrapped her hand around his cock. He let her rub it through his boxers, closing his eyes with the intense feelings washing over him. He felt her pull his boxers down and grasp it once more, rubbing her fingers over the tip as she softly cupped him with her other hand.

"Oh shit," he groaned, as he put his hands on the counter to hold himself steady. She was sliding her hand up, and down, and around his stiff cock, increasing her speed then slowing it down to tease him. He couldn't take much more.

With a growl, he pulled her hands away and moved a little closer to the counter. She wrapped her legs around his waist to hold him in place as he grabbed his cock to position it at her entrance. He decided to tease her by rubbing it up and down her slit, lingering on her clit and making her squirm.

"Aidan, please..."

"Please, what?" he asked huskily. He wanted to hear her say it.

Instead, he heard her say, "What was that?"

"What was what?" Silence. Then, a rapid knock at the door.

"That," Lili said irritably. Aidan groaned in frustration and put his forehead against hers. So close...he didn't even want to think about it.

Sighing loudly, Lili wrapped herself in a towel. "Put your clothes on...I'm gona go see who it is," she said.

She walked into the front room briskly. She was in a horribly bad mood now. She looked through the small peephole on the front door. "Shit," she said softly.

"Lili? Are you there? It's me."

"Um..yeah, sorry I just got out of the shower," she answered as she opened the door.

"Oh, well it took you long enough. I knocked at least three times."

Lili stepped aside as she let Dave, her fiance, walk into her apartment.

------------------------------------

So Chapter 3 will be on the way as soon as possible! But I still feel like something is missing in this story or my writing isn't how it should be. So if you have suggestions or something, please contact me!

Of course, voting and comments is always appreciated! Thanks for reading.

IrishSmile

12