Choices & Decisions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This party was his one big chance.

But that big guy made him drink the laced beer and that was the last thing Dennis remembered.

He went to stand up and noticed that his pubic hair was all sticky with his own semen. Each step made his rectum protest but the need to urinate won out over the pain and he struggled into a pair of shorts.

"Hey Sneets!" the Dormitory Monitor called out cheerfully as Dennis staggered toward a toilet stall.

"Man, don't, huh?" Dennis protested.

"Hey, those three football players?" the young man continued, not lowering the volume of his voice one bit.

"Three..." Dennis said as he emptied his bladder.

"Yeah, they said next time you try giving anyone a trick beer like that, expect to be sucking a lot more cock, hear?" the man said, all cheerfulness gone from his voice.

A second later, the Dormitory Monitor chuckled as he heard Dennis vomit heartily.

Returning home to their apartment, Clay smiled; he could smell cooking, and more importantly, he heard Ash and Court chattering and laughing.

"And there's our man," Court said and walked out of the kitchen.

"Hi there," he smiled and greeted her with a kiss.

"How'd it go?" Ash asked and likewise sucked a kiss from him.

"Aced it," Clay said.

"I'm making a pulled pork for supper tonight and it's Hat Friday," Ash said.

"And Sarah and April are coming here," Court said and again kissed him.

"So I guess you're just going to have to behave yourself," Ash said and playfully pinched him.

"Making that barbecue sauce?" Clay asked her and pinched her in retaliation.

"Ow!" Ash laughed, rubbing her buttock. "And, uh, what you think?"

"Could you make both kinds?" Clay asked.

"Sure," Ash agreed and again kissed him.

"Love you," she said, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Love you too," Court said, resting her head on his other shoulder.

Ash leaned over and kissed Court then rested her head against Clay and smiled.

"Since we're having such a heavy meal for supper, how's just a salad for lunch sound?" she asked Clay, lazily trailing a hand along his chest.

"That Honey Lime vinaigrette? That's fine," he agreed.

"No tomatoes, Clay, Court and Ash all said at the same time.

"Love you," Ash said, kissed him and went back into the kitchen.

Court hesitated, then leaned up, kissed him and followed Ash into the kitchen.

"Okay, it's Hat Friday; what should I wear?" Clay asked, tiredly heading toward his bedroom.

"Uh, a hat?" Court said sarcastically.

Court followed Ash's directions and whisked together the ingredients for the vinaigrette for their salad.

"I love you so much," Court admitted to Ash.

"Well, I love you too," Ash laughed and kissed the red head.

"You mean, like this, just a hat, huh?" Clay asked, entering the kitchen, wearing nothing but his gangster hat.

"Ooh, nice, very nice," Ash approved, looking at Clay's erect cock.

""I dare you," Court challenged.

"Don't," Ash warned. "He'll do it."

"Oh, then I don't dare you," Court said.

Both Ash and Court wore their cowboy hats and jeans with peasant blouses and Clay found his old cowboy hat in the rear of his closet.

April and Sarah entered, wearing huge floppy straw hats and when they removed their coats, showed that both were wearing Hawaiian print shifts that went from arm pit to mid-thigh.

"Look! Look!" April demanded, holding out her left hand.

"Oh my God, is that..." Ash said, admiring the diamond engagement ring.

"Sarah asked me to marry her!" April screamed excitedly.

"And guess where we're going on our honeymoon," Sarah asked, smiling.

"My first guess would be Antarctica, but that's probably not right," Clay said, smiling.

"See why I don't like men?" Sarah said, playfully slapping Clay's arm. "We're going to Hawaii."

"Oh, bullshit!" he laughed, giving Sarah a hug. "You like men just fine! But congratulations; April's a beautiful girl."

"Ash, you take me to Hawaii?" Court asked.

"Uh, ask him," Ash said, pointing at Clay.

"Clay, you take me to..." Court asked.

"Absolutely, take both of you," he agreed.

At the dinner table, Sarah and April dominated the conversation, talking excitedly about their marriage plans and honeymoon plans.

"It's this beautiful farm outside of Paulton; that's up in North Louisiana, a woman minister owns it and that's all she does," Sarah said.

After Ash served them tropical smoothies for dessert, Clay got out the deck of cards and they played a few hands of Spades.

"Damn, Clay, you got to be cheating," Sarah complained after losing yet another hand to him.

"How?" he laughed. "You're the one dealing; how am I cheating?"

"Twenty one," April suggested.

"What?" Clay asked, puzzled.

"Can we play Twenty one instead of Spades? I suck at Spades," April asked.

"You suck at Twenty One too," Sarah said.

April did not do well at Blackjack and squealed indignantly when Court playfully suggested perhaps she'd do better at 'Go Fish.'

"Good night, y'all," Sarah laughed and the two guests left the apartment, squealing when the cold wind cut into them.

"Court, what time you got to be home?" Clay asked, glancing at the clock.

"Don't," Court said and kissed Ash. "Spending the night since Ash spent the night last night at my house."

"Oh, good," Clay said and kissed her.

Ash sucked a kiss from Clay, then led Court to her bedroom; her queen sized bed being more suited for all three of them than Clay's smaller full sized bed.

Chapter 10

Ash put her cowboy hat on top of her dresser and reached out and unsnapped Court's jeans, then wondered where Clay was.

Ash's heart swelled with more love when she realized, even as his cock had been rock hard watching the two girls make out with each other, Clay was still checking that the front door was locked, that the stove was off, that the thermostat was adjusted.

Court tossed her own cowboy hat toward the dresser and likewise unsnapped Ash's jeans. She then reached her slender hand into Ash's jeans to play with Ash's wet slit.

"Mmph!" Ash moaned into Court's mouth as they kissed.

She shuddered, close to orgasm, and again her heart swelled as she could hear Clay whipping out his beach towel and lay it on top of her comforter.

Then his arms were around her and she moaned again into Court's mouth as he pulled her blouse up, exposing her heavy breasts to the warm air blowing from the vent.

"Oh, damn!" she grunted as he pinched her nipple and Court pinched her clitoris at the same time, almost as if Court and Clay were acting in concert with each other.

Court laughed, pulling her hand out of Ash's jeans. Court licked her fingers clean of Ash's juices as she shimmied out of her boots and jeans, then flung her blouse to the floor.

Clay took the opportunity to pull Ash's blouse off but he lay it at the foot of her bed, instead of flinging it to the floor.

"Oh, my!" Ash sighed dramatically. "Mr. Verdot! What is that poking me in the back?"

"Well I got a pickle in my pocket," Clay said.

"But you're not wearing pockets," Ash said, reaching behind her and feeling his bare skin.

He laughed and eased her back onto her bed.

Court bent down and pulled Ash's boots off and Clay helped Court push Ash's jeans down and off.

"God, you are, you both are so beautiful," Clay said as he pulled Ash to the center of the bed.

Court wiggled up and both Clay and Court softly kissed Ash, each kneaded one of Ash's heavy breasts and pinched her sensitive nipples.

"Ooh!" Ash moaned as Court suckled on one of her sensitive nipples.

"Oh!" she moaned a little louder when Clay nuzzled the other nipple.

"She likes..." Court whispered to Clay then bit down lightly on the rubbery flesh.

"Ah!" Ash gasped and cradled the two heads that chewed her electrified flesh.

"Oh, damn it!" Ash protested as Court reached down and pinched on her clitoris.

Clay played with her breasts while she shook in orgasm.

"Here, let me..." Court said and knelt between Ash's still quivering legs.

"Oh, damn, no, Court, oh!" Ash whined as Court's hot mouth covered her wet slit.

Clay kissed Ash a few more times, then got out of the bed and walked to the foot of the bed.

Court spread her legs when she felt the bed sag down behind her.

"Mmph!" she groaned and sucked harder at Ash's pussy as she felt Clay's cock sink into her own overheated pussy.

Clay reached under and grabbed one of Court's heavy swinging breasts and squeezed tightly. His other hand spread her pussy lips until he could find her clitoris.

""Mmph!" both Court and Ash cried out in orgasm.

Clay continued jabbing his cock into Court's squirming pussy, kept playing with her heavy breasts, kept rubbing her clitoris until she fell forward, shuddering and shaking in orgasm.

In a moment, the two girls lightly stroked each other's flesh, eyes closed in bliss. Ash pulled Court up and the two girls kissed.

"Come here," Ash lazily said to Clay.

He walked on his knees to the head of the bed and knelt, straining cock dangling inches away from the two girls' heads.

"Mmm," Ash said and licked her fat tongue along the underside of his cock.

"Mmm," Court echoed, taking the head of Clay's cock into her mouth.

"Oh, shit," Clay moaned as Ash wiggled her tongue against his scrotum.

"Oh!" he groaned as Ash took his sac into her hot mouth while Court took half of his cock into her mouth.

"Ash, Court, I'm not... I'm about to..." he stammered as he could feel his sperm coursing through his cock.

Court swallowed the first two spurts of his semen, then held the rest in her mouth, until she could feel him begin to soften in her mouth.

Then she bent down and she and Ash kissed, swapping Clay's semen back and forth until it was gone.

Ash rolled onto her stomach and smiled dreamily at Clay, who was still trying to recover, leaning back against her numerous pillows.

She trailed up his hairy thigh to his dangling cock and lightly began stroking it. Slowly, it came back to life and Ash smiled at him.

"Come here," Ash ordered, pulling him down toward the middle of the bed.

He did so and Court again took the head of his cock into her mouth, then released it and began licking her way to his chest.

Ash straddled Clay's waist, smiled happily at him, then sank his cock into her wet pussy.

Clay pulled Court around until her knees straddled his head. She got the idea and squatted down, pressing her wet pussy to his face.

"Oh," both Court and Ash moaned.

Court leaned forward slightly and began sucking on one of Ash's fat nipples. Ash cradled the girl's head to her breast, then sighed when Court released the nub. Court took the other nipple in her mouth, suckled for a moment, then bit down lightly.

Ash moaned as Court steadily increased the pressure.

"Oh!" Ash shuddered in orgasm when the pain of Court's teeth became almost unbearable.

Court likewise stiffened in orgasm when Clay bit down lightly on her clitoris while jabbing two fingers into her anus.

"Ash, I'm going to... I'm about to..." Clay warned as he thrust himself up into her.

"It's okay Baby," Ash crooned, tweaking his nipples. "Come in me, shoot your stuff in my pussy."

Ash shuddered in orgasm as she felt his hot seed pulse into her.

"Love you," Clay murmured into Ash's ear as they lay slumped together, Court lying next to them, rubbing Ash's back.

"Love you too," Ash admitted softly.

"What about me?" Court said, slightly anxious.

"Love you too," Clay said, craning up for a kiss.

"Yeah," Ash agreed and leaned over and kissed Court's lips.

"Damn, Clay," Ash giggled. "Think you put enough in me? It's running out!"

"Oh, let me..." Court said and wiggled down.

"Oh, yeah," Clay groaned as her hot tongue bathed his balls and cock up to where he joined with Ash.

His cock had begun to soften, but Court's hot tongue gave it new energy. He reached his hands up and kneaded Ash's heavy breasts and they kissed briefly before Ash sat up again, riding his cock.

"Ooh!" Ash moaned when Court's tongue swiped her sensitive lips and perineum.

"Oh!" she shuddered as Court slobbered all over her anus.

Court pried Ash's buttocks apart with her small hands and tried to shove her tongue into Ash's rectum. She then jammed a finger into Ash's rectum while she licked at where Clay and Ash were joined, licking up the juices that oozed out of Ash.

"Oh!" Ash grunted as Clay again began to thrust up into her and Court added a second, then third finger to her rectum.

Court straddled Clay's legs and hugged Ash tightly with her free hand. Ash twisted her head around and the two girls kissed briefly.

"Like that? Huh?" Court whispered hotly in Ash's ear. "Huh? You like that?"

"Oh!" Ash shuddered in orgasm as Court corkscrewed the three fingers in her rectum and Clay increased the force of his thrusts and increased his pressure on her breasts.

"Uh, oh damn!" Clay cried out as he again pumped his seed into Ash's clutching pussy.

After a moment, Ash weakly slid off of him. Court cleaned Clay's cock and balls with her mouth, then rolled a still very weak Ash onto her back and began worming her tongue into Ash's sloppy pussy.

"Oh, Court, stop," Ash weakly begged.

She felt the bed jostle and reached out for Clay, but he was not in the bed.

Then the bed jostled again.

Clay gently pushed Court's face away from Ash's pussy and then dabbed at Ash's pussy with a warm face cloth.

"Oh, Sweetheart, I love you," Ash sighed as her man cleaned her.

Clay rolled Ash to one side, pulled the comforter down, then rolled her to the other side and pulled the comforter over her nude body.

"Oh, this must be what heaven feels like," Ash murmured as Court crawled under the comforter with her, then clay joined her on the other side.

Chapter 11

Helen Vanderkin heard the girls come in, then felt the cold air sweep through the small house. A moment later, the heater kicked on, chasing the chill out of the house.

Helen was pretty upset with her daughter; she had assumed that Clay was already out of town, already in Houston for his weeklong training seminar. Because of Clay's absence, Cole Harrison, one of the assistant coaches was picking up Trevor and taking the boy to work as Assistant Equipment Manager.

But just before dashing out the door last night, Court had let it slip that Clay would leave that morning. That information did not register with Helen until Court and Ash had already dashed off in Court's small car.

Helen marched into the kitchen to have a little conversation with her willful daughter, and saw Court and Ash in a very passionate embrace. They were kissing heatedly and Ash had a hand in the front of Court's jeans while Court had a hand up Ash's sweater.

Helen backed out of the kitchen, then made a little noise and reentered the kitchen.

"Hi Mrs. Vanderkin," Ash smiled as she chopped vegetables. "Think Trevor would eat an egg white omelet?"

"Don't tell him what it is, he'll eat anything," Helen smiled tightly.

Court had an arm casually around Ash's waist, resting her head against the girl. Had Helen not just witnessed the intimate and passionate moment between the two girls, she would think nothing of the casual contact. But she had witnessed them in a heated kiss, fondling each other.

"Clay get off okay?" Helen asked and watched as Ash dropped some coffee beans into an electric grinder.

"Yeah, five o'clock; they don't start until twelve; they have this lunch ting today, but Clay's so anal he just knows if he doesn't get there early, he'll get there late," Ash smiled proudly.

Soon the kitchen filled with wonderful smells and Helen backed out of the kitchen to wake Trevor.

"Give me some lip," Ash whispered to Court and they kissed quickly.

Doug wandered in just as Trevor was finishing his omelet and Ash embarrassed the boy by greeting him warmly.

Helen smiled as Court immediately got up and started to make an omelet for Doug.

"Oh!" Doug said brightly. "Tell Mr. Clay I got three As and four Bs on this report card!"

"What'd you get on your last one?" Ash smiled.

"Um..." Doug said, embarrassed.

"A B in P.E., three Cs two Ds and an F," Trevor supplied.

"Well good for you!" Court said and kissed the boy on his forehead as she put a plate of food in front of him.

"Yes, good for you; I'll tell Mr. Clay tonight," Ash agreed and kissed the boy on his cheek. "I know he'll be proud of you."

"You," Court nudged her brother with her foot. "And what'd you get?"

"Same as always," Helen said tersely. "Three Bs and four Cs. What well he get next report card? Three Bs and four Cs, What'll he get time after that? Three Bs and Four Cs."

Helen had grown suspicious when Trevor was in the second grade; Trevor consistently got the same grades on every report card. When Trevor went into the third grade, she asked his teachers about this and about the very limited amount of homework he seemed to have. To a teacher, she found indifference. As long as Trevor did not disrupt their class, they would continue to expect very little of him and would continue to pass him. She had put Trevor on a waiting list for St. Joseph's school in DeGarde, Louisiana and had even entertained the idea of home schooling him.

"But that's good, right?" Ash asked, uncomprehending. "I remember being happy if I just got a D and not my usual F in some of my classes."

She then laughed.

"Until I found out about this thing called studying," Ash admitted.

"My son gets passing grades for sitting in a corner and drooling on himself," Helen said tightly.

"And how are you at that?" Ash teased.

"Duh! I don't know," Trevor said thickly.

"Stop; it's not funny," Helen snapped as Trevor and Doug laughed at Trevor's exaggerated acting. "The boy is smart; he just needs someone to challenge him; how else is he going to learn anything?"

"Can start by cleaning the kitchen; I didn't realize just how much work Clay puts into it," Ash said.

"Oh, I think there's two young men that would do pretty good at that," Helen agreed.

"Oh, Mom, it okay I spend the night at Ash's again?" Court asked as she and Ash stacked the dirty dishes into the sink.

"Sure, sure," Helen said.

Neither Ash nor Court noticed the initial hesitance in Helen's voice.

They pulled up into Ash's parking spot, Ash's parking permit dangling from Court's rearview mirror and saw Sarah Juarez stick her head out of her apartment. Sarah saw them and waved them over.

"Hey, I was just getting ready call you; just made hot chocolate, Mexican style!' she happily told them.

"What's Mexican style?" Court asked as they entered the overly warm, almost stuffy apartment.

"Stick a jalapeno in it and it tries to cross the Rio Grande," April said, wearing just a thong, pierced nipples and navel on full display.

"Oh, April is so funny, let's all laugh, ha ha, oh April you're so funny," Sarah spat. "Now go put some clothes on, huh?"

April flounced out of the room and came back a moment later, wearing an oversized football jersey.

Court found the slightly bitter chocolate actually quite soothing, with its hint of cinnamon and just a dash of cayenne pepper to give it a little bit of a bite. They chatted about Sarah and April's upcoming wedding

"And January first, at nine thirty in the morning, I will be April Juarez," April sighed happily

"You're taking her name?" Court asked. "I thought they didn't require..."

"I am renouncing my name, I am cutting all ties with Adams, I am gladly, happily, wholeheartedly and completely becoming April Juarez, spouse and life partner of Sarah Juarez, my lover and friend and life saver," April joyously declared.

"I don't think they fully understand just how committed you are to this," Sarah teased, refilling April's cup.

After the quartet drank all of the hot chocolate, Ash and Court left and travelled to Ash's apartment.