Choices Pt. 02

Story Info
A couple deal with a would be seducer.
2.6k words
4.18
33.1k
45
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(If you read part 1 and didn't like it and if you don't like my other stories then I suggest you move on. This chapter will be about how the couple deal with the wife's boss. Just so you know the husband will not be cuckolded by the boss if that is your thing stop reading. Also this chapter is from the wife's point of view and in the form of an Email sent to the wife's sister Suzy.)

(One last thing, this is a short chapter so don't expect a long explanation of what happens.)

(Thank you to Legio-Patria-Nostra for the proof reading and suggestion. I'm sure the story will read better.)

**************************

Hi Suzy,

Yes, its your sister, I wanted to let you know first hand what happened between me and Gary, yes obviously we are still together so nothing disastrous has occurred. But I will never again be so stupid.

I'm sending you this email to tell you about what happened to me and Gary, yes, I know it's been 3 months since we talked but since the incident Gary and I have been reconnecting. Anyway, a lot has happened since that night.

First of all, if your boss ever tries to pressure you into any sort of sexual relationship with him or her, by using blackmail or threats or any other type of coercion then tell your husband straight away do not do what I did, I tried to deal with it by myself.

That was stupid, something Gary reminds about every time we upset each other. Anyway, the important thing is never let any man or woman force you to do anything you don't want to do.

Okay here goes, it started with that arsehole, my boss, he is the son of the owner of the company I worked for although no one knew about that until a few weeks after he started. I will admit he was handsome in a sort of Alpha type way. He was obviously used to getting his own way.

He seemed a nice guy at first but then he somehow found out about that lingerie photo shoot I did with Gary; you have seen them and personally I think they are not that explicit but even so I didn't want them posted on Facebook or Twitter.

You have seen them, at least some of them and the photos he was most interested in was me tied to the bed with a blindfold on and only wearing my knickers and suspender set. And a couple of photos where I am topless.

Yes, it was the red and black lace set that Gary bought me. So, the arsehole asked me to come into the office one day and said he wanted to show me something. He showed me several photos from the shoot, which apparently the photographer we used put on her private portfolio.

It turns out he used her to shoot his wife, and almost by accident saw me in all my glory. I guess he liked what he saw. I admit I didn't know what to do. I knew Gary would get upset and probably do something stupid like beating up my boss.

I didn't want him in prison and at that point I didn't want to be fired from my job and most importantly I didn't want those photos exposed to our friends and family.

So, I did the most stupid thing I have ever done in my life I went along with what the arsehole wanted, at least at first. He followed me constantly at work he kept trying to sit next to me at work he even got his wife to join us.

I actually think the wife wanted me as well. No, I wouldn't go there. I'm not bisexual, she is beautiful, but as I said I wouldn't go there.

Anyway this went on for several weeks until the night the arsehole gave me that dress and the lingerie, I admit it was sexy, and yes I admit they were expensive, far more than Gary and I could afford.

When I accepted the clothes, I knew I was on dodgy ground as far as Gary was concerned, and in hindsight, I know I should not have accepted them. But the arsehole just said try them on and see how they looked and maybe Gary would like them too.

So, I agreed to at least try them on and take a photo for the arsehole. I know, don't tell me I was definitely on thin ice when it came to my marriage, maybe I can claim temporary insanity.

So, as you know the night Gary found the clothes, I was going to tell him, honestly, I was, but things had gone too far. In fact, I'm sure many people would think I had cheated and gone too far already, and I wouldn't blame them.

But I swore to Gary that night and I swear to you and our parents and anyone else I did not have any type of sex with the arsehole. I might have bent the rule about cheating on a partner, but I did not have any sexual contact with him.

Fortunately, my loving husband believed me when I honestly and truthfully told him I hadn't done anything with the arsehole, apart from dress up for him.

Anyway, that night I told Gary everything, he was sceptical at first, and I don't blame him. But eventually we talked and figured it out.

And to be honest when he suggested I put on the dress and everything else with it, I was worried he was going to do something horrible to me.

But instead, we fucked each other, yes, I mean fucked. Gary has always been good at sex, and he always made sure I was satisfied. That night he fucked me in every hole, he climaxed in every hole, I loved it. Him fucking my arse was at first a bit painful, but eventually the pain went away. It was a first time for both of us. But in a strange way I owed him every part of my body.

When he fucked my cunt, yes, my cunt, it was that type of night. He fucked it hard and slow then fast and hard and shot his load inside my cunt. Then, after a short time to recover, he got me to suck his cock and I did. I sucked him off until he climaxed in my mouth. He told me to swallow it, and I did. It was one hell of a night.

I have to say I was knackered after that sex session, and Gary was too, so we curled up to each other and slept. So, the next day Gary got me to tell the arsehole that him and me were going on a date tomorrow night at a local restaurant/nightclub.

I know it sounds weird, doesn't it? No, Gary was not going to sit at home and let me go on a date with arsehole. Instead, he was going with me. That sounds even stranger, doesn't it? Why would a husband go on a date with his wife knowing she was meeting a would-be lover?

Well, what actually happened was Gary dressed up in a suit, and I wore the dress and everything else that arsehole bought. We called a taxi firm to take us to the restaurant, and we also said we would need a lift home. Yes, you heard right. I was not going home with arsehole.

Gary couldn't resist and started kissing and fondling me in the back of the taxi. I felt his hard cock through his trousers, and by the time we got to the restaurant, we were both on edge and buzzing.

As soon as we walked through the door, we saw arsehole sitting in a booth looking at us. He stood and came towards us with a frown on his face. He looked at me, then at Gary. He was about to say something when Gary took my arm, and we walked past him not saying anything.

Gary moved in to the booth and sat in the middle of it. I sat next to him in the corner away from where arsehole was going to sit. Basically, Gary had cut him off from getting at me. If arsehole was going try and touch me, he would have to climb over Gary.

Arsehole came back and noticed what Gary had done. He looked at me and said, "What is your husband doing here?"

"It's very simple, he is my date. You just happen to be here at the same time. Gary is here as my date and my protection against you. Back in our office building, you got a taste of what my husband can do. He will damage your good looks if you try to touch me."

Gary turned and smiled a sweet smile but at the same time took hold of arseholes fingers and squeezed, hard. I could see the arsehole pale slightly as Gary applied pressure. Gary then looked right into arseholes face.

"Arsehole, listen to me, tonight you are paying for everything we eat and drink. Not just us, but you see those three tables with those rough looking men? They are my friends and they are here to ensure the night goes smoothly. Do not call anyone you know or ask the manager of this place for help any help, or things will turn out badly for you."

Arsehole looked at him and said, "Are you threatening me?"

Gary just increased his grip on arseholes fingers, "Yes as a matter of fact I am. Just so you know, after this night your father is going to make a choice. He will either fire your arse or accept that a very damaging story will be told to the newspapers and TV stations about an arsehole son who tried to blackmail a married woman into having sex with him. I can imagine his choice will be to fire an arsehole son. But I guess you might get lucky and be a celebrity for a couple of weeks."

Just then two of Gary's friends came over and stood next to the table. Gary released arseholes fingers and I noticed they were swollen. One of his friends Dave, picked up the ice bucket and grabbed arseholes hand, and he then put it into the bucket. I could see arsehole was trying not to cry.

He was obviously used to getting his own way, like many other rich spoiled brats. Anyway, Gary's friends placed their order for the most expensive wine and food the restaurant had, Gary and I did the same.

The waiters and waitresses were kept busy serving us. Arsehole didn't want anything. He tried to get up a couple of times, but Gary and two of his friends forced him to sit back down and watch as we enjoyed our meal.

Once we had finished our meal and drank enough to be slightly drunk, Gary stood up and asked if I wanted to dance. Of course, I said yes.

Dave and a very large friend of Gary's called Simon, grabbed arsehole and escorted him into the dance/nightclub area of the building. They sat him on a chair pulled up two other chairs and sat either side of him.

Then Gary and me proceeded to dirty dance, okay, maybe sex dance in front of him. Gary's hands were all over me, and I loved it. I didn't care about arsehole anymore, and I was hot and horny because my handsome husband was basically having sex with me in public.

It got to the point that the restaurant manager came over and told us if we didn't stop, we should leave. My nipples were rock hard. I could feel how wet my vagina was, and I could sense how flushed I was. Basically, I was ready for Gary to fuck me here and now.

And honestly, I wouldn't care. Gary let me go but still held me up, and we walked towards arsehole. He was looking flushed too, and even Gary's friends looked flushed. In fact, looking around everyone in the area looked flushed, and I could see various couples holding each other close. There was lots of touching and kissing.

Finally standing in front of arsehole, Gary's other friends came over and stood around us. This bit of the plan I wasn't too keen on, but I did agree to it.

Gary then stood behind me and slowly took off my dress so I was just standing in my underwear.

He looked at arsehole who was wide eyed with lust and said, "Right, arsehole this is as close as you will ever get to touching or being close to my wife or anyone else's wife. Do not ever attempt to contact or approach my wife again. My friends will be watching you. No, you won't see them, but they will be there. Now pay for the meal we just had out of your own bank account. Then pay for our taxis home. And pay the manager for any inconvenience we have caused. Goodbye arsehole."

Gary then handed me a long leather trench coat to wear. And we turned and walked away. We didn't look back. Outside there was a taxi waiting for us. We got in and immediately I launched myself at Gary.

He responded and we touched, groped and fondled each other until I couldn't take anymore. I unzipped his trousers took out his hard cock, I moved my knickers aside and sat down on his cock. I then rode him until we both climaxed.

Much to the pleasure of the taxi driver, who watched everything in his rear-view mirror. When we got out of the taxi, he didn't want any money he said the show was enough. We got into the house and at first, had mad passionate sex. Then we went upstairs and made slow passionate love.

The fallout from that day was that the arsehole was sacked by his father who didn't want a scandal. His father also fired the arsehole's wife. He called me into the office and explained how sorry he was and he hoped I would stay on and accept a better paid job.

Of course, I accepted everything he offered me. No, his son did not press any charges, and no the police were never informed about any disturbances.

So, Suzy, one major consequence of that night is I'm pregnant. The other consequence is Gary's and my sex life have gone through the roof.

Yes, I admit I like showing off in front of people. No, I'm not going to fuck anyone else apart from Gary, but we do indulge ourselves occasionally where we might be observed. If anyone ever gets too close, Gary tells them to back off. And also, I am learning kickboxing so when Gary isn't around, I can defend myself.

So, Suzy, that's about it really. As I said earlier, never let a blackmailer win and most importantly, tell your husband, boyfriend, partner, or whoever, what is going on. My mistake not telling Gary, and I tell him everything now. Likewise, he tells me everything on his mind.

Yes, Suzy life is good for us, I made a mistake in the first place, but in the end, I made the right choice.

Love

Carrie.

P.s: we must meet up soon before I start losing my trim body shape.

(Writers note: thank you for reading this far. As always in my stories the bad guy loses and the good guys win.)