Chorus Bitches vs Band Geeks

Story Info
Two band girls are blackmailed by chorus bitches.
7k words
4.64
105.9k
61
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,839 Followers

It was a typical hotel room, only it was smaller than most because it was London. It had the usual dark cherry modern furniture, the usual bedspreads, the usual tasteful carpet. Two double beds. The assorted London landmarks hung on black and white pictures, taken with soft focus and odd angles to lend an air of mystery.

Evan was on one of the beds, his back propped up on two pillows. A half smoked joint in his hand, his other clutching protectively to his fly, fending off a pretty blond's advances.

"It feels weird with them watching like that," Evan said. His accent was English and he pointed his smoking joint at the two girls sitting uncomfortably on the dresser in front of them.

The two girls did everything in their power to look anywhere but in front of them. It was clear that they didn't like what was going on, Evan was sure of it.

That accent sent a thrill through the cute blond every time Evan spoke. It wasn't sophisticated English, but Amber was southern east coast in the States and didn't know any better.

"Your friend doesn't seem to mind," Amber, nodding at the occupants on the neighboring bed.

Evan looked on the other bed. No, Alfie wasn't the sort to mind an audience. Alfie wasn't the sort to mind anything. There with his pants around his ankles, head lolled back, another pretty blond kneeling down between his legs, her head bobbing up and down on his cock, while her fingers expertly stroked him down his shaft.

But Evan was the smarter of the two and wasn't quite ready to go against his better judgment. At least not yet, though his swelling cock was doing more to ease his mind than any argument Amber had made.

"Those two made trouble last night though sure enough," Evan persisted. "What happens with I get my pants down and they go running off to snitch again? I barely got out of here without getting picked up by the coppers eh?"

"Don't worry," Amber said, giving up on the zipper and working her hand up and down his hardness. "They won't give us anymore trouble. You know those pills you gave me last night?"

"Yes" Evan said.

"Look," Amber handed him her phone with an exasperated sigh and clicked a button to bring up the pictures.

"Amber please..." The shorter and much skinnier dark haired girl on the desk plead. while a rosy blush colored her face. "You promised you wouldn't show anyone."

"One more word from you," Amber warned. "I'll send it to everyone right now. Do you want to try me?"

"Be quiet," hissed the other girl on the desk. At 5 foot 10, she was taller and big boned. She work glasses and pony tail, and outweighed her friend by a good fifty pounds.

"But Courtney-" Gwen whined, drying her sweaty palms on her jeans.

The look in the other girl's eyes silenced Gwen's protest.

Amber smiled as Evan released his zipper. She quickly made light work of it and his belt. His hard cock springing to attention. A nice cock, she thought as she inhaled his masculine scent.

Evan couldn't believe his eyes as he looked at the images on the phone. The two geeks from the desk. The very same girls that went running for the teachers to snitch on them last night. Who pretended to be so innocent. But these pictures showed they weren't so innocent after all. Christ, they were hard core dykes. Here was a picture of them naked...sixty-nining each other's pussies. Another of them scissoring each other. A spread beaver shot. Fuck it was hot. Hotter than hot, for Evan was a huge fan of lesbian porn. He wanted to see a picture of some tongue on pussy closeups, but then a thought came to him like a flash. He scanned quickly through the pictures. Sure enough, not a single shot showed the girl's eyes. The pills! Why they'd been fucking out of it the whole time. Why they'd been...

"You drugged them and posed them like two manikins, however you liked." Evan said in wonder. "That's why they're not running off to snitch like they did before. You've got those two by the short and curlies."

"Mmmm...huuhhh.." The blond mumbled as she sucked his cock.

For the briefest of moments, the two girls on the desk hopes soared. This boy knew that they'd been drugged and posed in the most horrible manner and finally blackmailed into keeping quiet while these two sluts fucked and sucked and filled the whole room with pot smoke.

Those hopes were soon dashed with Evan's next words.

"You know, we could make them do whatever you liked. Not snitching being just the tip it." he said, holding a picture from the camera up close. "God, this shit is hot."

Amber snaked her tongue around Evan's hard cock, no longer paying attention to what the English boy was saying.

"Wow, you already have these pictures set up to send to everyone in your contacts list," Evan lied. He had no idea how to work the phone other than switching from one picture to the next. "That's mean." Then to the girls on the desk: "You two make out or I'll forward these pictures myself."

With a cock in her mouth, Amber could care less what Evan was going on about. However, the two girls on the desk did. They'd both seen the pictures. It didn't matter that they'd been set up, the damage if those pictures got out would be real enough. They'd be the laughing stock of school. Worse, their parents would kill them.

The larger of the two girl's in particular. Her father was a city councilman. Shit...his career depended on his family being perfect.

All because of these two blond bitches from chorus. Why couldn't they have roomed with some girls from band? Everyone knew chorus was for dumb sluts. They had been right to tell the teacher. And now? Now this was how they were repaid for doing the right thing? Those two bitches didn't even get in trouble ... not a single bit. And now...and now?

So, it was Courtenay that made the first move. She kissed her friend Gwen.

"What are you doing," Gwen whispered. It was bad enough to be blackmailed to keep quiet and watch the deviant activities those two bitches from Chorus class. No way was she going to entertain this dumb ass English hooligan too.

"Don't be a baby," Courtenay said. "We've kissed before."

"That's diffe.." Gwen's lips were silenced by her best friend's. Sure they'd kissed before and hugged too. They'd even held hands. But those were platonic kisses. They were...well to be honest they were just like these kisses. Only there were more of these. Perhaps Courtenay was right, perhaps she was being a baby. If this was all Evan wanted, she could do this...hell, she could even throw in a hug or two.

"I want to see some tongue action and I want to see some feeling up ladies,"Evan said, holding the phone up threateningly. "I'm counting to three, and on the count of three I better be getting some production value for my money."

"One..."

Courtenay once again made the first move. Going in for a french kiss, which Gwen dodged.

"Two..."

Courtenay chased her best friend's mouth to the left. She dodged again. Goddamn. She didn't have time for this. She was not going to be ruined, and she was not going to let Gwen's prudishness stand in her way.

"Wait...please..." Courtenay begged. "I'm trying. It isn't fair. She's not-"

"Life isn't fair," Evan ignored her protests, not even letting her finish. "So try harder."

This was getting good. Watching the larger girl try to manhandle her skinny friend. Her friend's pretty blushing cheeks. The big girl's growing frustration and desperation to keep those sexy pics under wraps.

Courtenay needed to try something else. Trying to get Gwen to go along wan't working. She had an idea. After all, Gwen was her best friend. She knew all her secrets. She went in for another kiss and Gwen craned her head away once more. However, this time Courtenay went after a new target, her best friend's long and slender neck.

"Oh God...." Gwen moaned. She had a thing about her neck. More than a thing. It was like her neck was directly connected to her sexual organs, totally short-circuiting her brain. She felt betrayed, she'd told Courtenay about that in confidence.

She'd had a boyfriend...well sort of a boyfriend over summer vacation. She told Gwen that they'd made out. She told her how turned on she grew from just a little necking. How it made her...

....melt....

Courtenay breathed a sigh of relief as Gwen didn't crane away this time. Now matters well under control. Her picture was going to stay right there, safely on the phone. Courtenay dared a glance at Evan.

"Nope." Evan shook his head in disapproval. "I want to see some kissing. Tongue on tongue."

Yuck! But Courtenay had no choice. She kissed Gwen on the mouth. This time her best friend didn't pull away. She tried her tongue, but Gwen kept her lips pressed firmly together.

Courtenay went back to Gwen's neck, this time letting her feel a hint of teeth. Then she drew her tongue lightly over the goose-bumped surface.

"Hnnnuuhhh...." Gwen cooed.

Courtenay went in for another kiss. This time Gwen didn't refuse. This time her best friend already had her tongue at the ready for dancing with hers.

"Feel each other up," Gwen heard Ethan encourage with a husky voice.

Shit. Well there was no help for it. Courtenay slipped her hands beneath her best friend's Tshirt, up under her bra. Wow, Gwen's nipples were rock hard. She brushed against them. She copped a feel of her pert bottom. She wasn't just pretending, she was getting turned on.

"I can't see through her goddamn clothes," Ethan said. "Are you daft? What's your name? Never mind. I'll call you big girl."

'I'm not dumb you moron," Courtenay thought to herself. Her cheeks colored and eyes flashed in anger at the 'big girl' comment, but she bit her tongue. After all, the asshole still had the pictures that would ruin her. She began to disrobe her best friend. She had no choice. It was either that or the pictures.

Gwen didn't want to be naked for this little shit's enjoyment. Worse, she didn't want to be carrying on like this with another girl. She wasn't that way.

But no one had forwarded the memo to fire that raged in her loins. She tried to resist, but it was half-hearted at best. Nothing a little nibbling at her neck couldn't remedy.

"No," she murmured. It came out as a gasp. Her t-shirt was being raised over her head. She should be able to stop. I mean, all she needed to do was keep her arms down at her sides. Oh God, Courtenay's hot breath poured into her ear and sent chill bumps down her spine. Her arms lifted of their own volition. Her bra came next. The cold hotel air made her nipples crinkle and harden into tiny nubs.

She could feel her best friend working at her shorts. No, there was no way they were coming off. No damn way. Her body could not betray her enough for then to be pulled down while she was sitting on the dresser.

However Courtenay was more determined than ever. At first it was a matter of blackmail. Now? Now, she was dripping wet. She felt...

...powerful. And she liked the feeling.

"Stand up," Courtenay whispered in Gwen's ear.

Gwen tried to speak, but all that came out was a squeak. She shook her head. Her dark curls tossed back and forth. No. No way.


She felt Courtenay's hand sneak into her shorts. Teeth nibbled at her nick. No. Hands moved past the band of her panties. Not there. Not when she was....

Soaking wet. Courtenay smiled at the discovery. Her best friend was dripping wet, and it was all because of what she was doing. Was this how it felt to be a guy?

"Stand up," Courtenay whispered again. Nibbling at Gwen's earlobe.

I won't. I won't. Gwen repeated in her mind, even as she was standing up. Even as her shorts were pulled down to her ankles, while Courtenay was rubbing her through her panties. Oh God. Her loins were on fire. Her hips began to work of their own volition. Back and forth, back and forth.

Courtenay's nostrils flared. Her best friend was like putty in her hands. She liked the feeling. She wasn't even satisfied now that Gwen's hips began to pump, working her soaked panties against her fingers.

She wanted more. She massaged her ass. Groping her tight little moons. Working her pussy from the back and front. Soon those hips were moving back and forth or gyrating in whichever way she wanted them to move. Up and down, around and around. The way Gwen responded to her touch reminded her of playing her viola.

"Damn you are slow big girl," Evan said. "Get her panties off and turn her around so I can see the good stuff."

Courtenay's eyes flashed in anger. What an asshole!

Gwen was in a haze. She'd almost forgotten about the audience. However, when Courtenay hooked a thumb in her panties and stripped them off, and then abruptly spun her around, she felt more vulnerable than she'd ever had in her entire life.

It didn't help when Evan laughed, "Hey Alfie, her tits are a might small, but look at the bush on this one."

Poor Courtenay, she didn't know whether to cover her sex or her breasts as her cheeks reddened in shame. She tried to cover both, but felt like she covered neither.

"Get back to work big girl," Evan warned. His cock throbbed and felt as hard as steel from watching these two nerds make out. He spun Amber around on her hands and knees, so he could continue to watch the show while he got a little action for himself. He waved the phone the two girls to make sure they saw it before he placed it on Amber's back. "Just in case you two slags get any ideas."

Courtenay got the message loud and clear. She sat back on the dresser, her best friend trapped between her arms and legs. It was a position she knew very well. Ordinarily it was her viola that she would hold in the position. This time, it was her best friend.

She began to play.

Neck first. A tiny nibble. Then fingertips trailed up Gwen's flat stomach, up her ribcage and then against her tight nipples.

Gwen bit her lip to suppress a moan. She wasn't going to lose control this time. Especially not with that smug bastard and Amber watching her from the bed.

By now Courtenay had foregone her fingertips and had moved on to use her hands, each one cupping one of Gwen's small pert breasts. Sliding them up and down. Pushing them up and down. Brushing swollen nipples until they were almost painfully erect. Sucking at her neck.

"Unngghh." Gwen moaned. Her long legs trembled, no longer able to support her weight, she slid up on the dresser top with her best friend. At least now she wouldn't give away how horny she was.

Courtenay's hands slid down from ripe breasts, over her best friends stomach, down her abdomen..down - down.

No. God no. Gwen tightened her thighs together so Courtenay couldn't feel her up...down there.

Only Courtenay made no move to the hot center of Gwen's being. Instead, her hands slid further down. Down to trembling thighs.

Gwen felt a pang of disappointment. Had she wanted Courtenay to touch her...there. No...surely not. And yet. And yet.

Gentle hand brushed up and down the tops of her thighs. Moving inside ever so slowly, only to rub up and down the tops again. God, it was maddening. Poor Gwen was so...hot. With a moan, the skinny brunette's thighs parted. Slowly at first.

But the hands only moved inside just a bit. Down and in. Oh so close. But not quite.

With another moan. Husky this time. Thighs splayed open. An offering. An admission.

"Would you look at the muff on her," Evan told his friend. "Look how wet her pussy is."

"But no knockers to speak of." Afie said.

"Knockers...knockers...that's all you ever go on about." Evan shook his head. If Alfie couldn't appreciate the hottest damn girl on girl action for want of a big pair of titties, he was dafter than daft.

Gwen's cheeks burned a bright red as the two boys talked about her like she didn't have ears to hear them. She wanted to hide. To crawl under the bed. God, she was so humiliated with them watching her. Seeing ...everything. Seeing her helpless. Seeing Gwen's finger stroke in and out of her sex. Hearing the wet sounds it made. She had never felt so mortified. She'd never been so... turned on. What was wrong with her. She wasn't a slut like those two chorus bitches. One sucking cock. The other taking it doggie style.


Lightening flashed through her loins as Courtenay's fingers made a small circle over her clit again and again. God, she was going to...

Her pelvis arched. She closed her eyes and moaned.

Only Courtenay removed her hand before Gwen's orgasm could blossom. With a gasp of disappointment, Gwen grabbed her friend my the wrist and tried to move it back down to her sex to finish her off, but she refused to rub. Damn. There was nothing to do but take matter in her own hands so to speak.

"No," Courtenay whispered, her breath hot in Gwen's ear as she pulled her best friend's hand behind her back.

A new surge of excitement ran like a shiver down Gwen's back. No one had ever done anything like this to her - had ever treated her like this. More like a thing instead of a person.

Courtenay resumed her stroking. Softly this time. Not in a hurry. Like a piece of music and Gwen was her instrument. She could feel her best friend's pussy spasm around her fingers. Could hear the sound of panting and moaning. She slowed down the tempo of her her fingering and stroking. No, not yet.

Gwen's hips pumped. Now. Now. Not slower, but faster.

Courtenay licked her lips and removed her hands once again. Not only did she remove them, she brought those slimy digits to her best friend's eyes. Letting her see the effects of her arousal. Letting her smell her sharp musk. Poor Gwen's eyes widened as those slimy digits drew closer and closer to their intended goal - her mouth.

Gwen pressed her lips tight. No way. No fucking way.

"Oh God...Oh God..." Evan moaned.

"Don't you dare cum," Amber warned, her blue eyes glued to the girls in front of her. "Not yet. Finger me if you have to."

Evan didn't want to. He was so close. His balls were tight and his cock felt like a rod of hard steel. But he also wanted to wait. To see what these two nerds were going to do.

And poor Gwen had done enough. But God, Courtenay's fingers were driving her wild. Stroking between her lips. Caressing her clit until it was a swollen pearl.

She rubbed her lips against the slimy fingers pressed against her lips. She couldn't stop herself. Couldn't stop them from parting. Couldn't stop - a middle and ring finger slip into her mouth. Eyes lolling back, she sucked. She could feel it now. The overwhelming sense that she was merely an instrument ...a sexual instrument that her best friend was playing for the enjoyment of these onlookers.

She gave up. She gave into it. She had no fight left. Only an aching desire.

A perverse smile crossed Courtenay's lips and her eyes flashed with satisfaction as she sensed the change in her best friend. She began to play again, experimentally at first -she had so discover just what this instrument could do.

Ah yes, it could move. It could shiver. It could croon so sweetly. A spin of her finger over her swollen clit and Gwen's legs would dance wildly. A stroke just so, up and down those soaked lips and her pelvis would lift off the dresser and pump again and again. A pinch of those tight nipples would invoke a groan of "Oh God.."

At last she began to play in earnest. A mini concert for this small audience of four.

It was a show of grunts and gasps. Of dancing legs and a thrusting pelvis. Of holes that spasmed with need. Of lips that dripped of copious nectar. Of mewls of frustrating need.

Most everyone appreciated it. The lone exception was Julie. She wasn't even bi-curious. The last thing she wanted to be watching was these two nerds getting off. However, she was high from the joint and the booze, and getting pounded from behind, so she wasn't going to complain.

Alfie was the first to cum. He pumped his seed into Julie, as he slammed her from behind. Julie pushed back into him, hoping it would be enough to send her over the top. It wasn't.

Couture
Couture
3,839 Followers
12