Chosen

Story Info
Three young women - One will be chosen.
4k words
4.35
44k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,476 Followers

There were three of us, Michelle, Karen and myself, heading north across country, driving to the Gold Coast to enjoy the spring break. It was nearly 1500 kilometres and there were some quite significant stretches where you could drive for ages and see nothing but trees and open country.

We weren't in a great hurry. We were just three eighteen year old girls, for the first time off on our own with no parents to ride herd on us. We'd stop for a short break every couple of hours, grabbing a bite to eat at a roadhouse, using the facilities and switching drivers. We estimated two days for the trip. We aimed to do a thousand kilometres on the first day, leaving us with an easy five hundred on the second.

It was the middle of the afternoon on the first day and we'd been driving for nearly two hours when we spotted a roadhouse, so we pulled in for a quick break. We had plenty of petrol so didn't bother about topping up the tank. We just headed straight into the café section, figuring on getting some coffee and a biscuit.

What we got was a surprise. We'd no sooner sat down than a waitress came bustling up to us. She was about our age, and we would have assumed she'd greet us smiling and willing to serve. Not so.

"Um, we're closed right now," she mumbled, not looking directly at any of us. "You'll have to leave. You should find another roadhouse about fifteen minutes down the road."

Closed? She had to be kidding. Lights on, place wide open, her there ready to serve, and a big sign outside that boasted they were open 24/7.

We were looking at each other (us three girls, that is, not the waitress and us) wondering if we should challenge her or just push on. I think it was two for one pushing on (I like to argue) but we didn't have to make a decision.

A second waitress came bustling up to see what was going on. I pointed out that we'd just been told that the place was closed and we had to leave.

The second waitress just held up a finger and told us to wait right there. Then she turned and dragged the first waitress away, and I could hear her saying something along the lines of, "Are you mad, Debbie? They're just what we need. More choice, you might say."

Debbie seemed to be saying, "But, but. . ." and then they were out of earshot. I don't know exactly what the second waitress said to Debbie, because she was talking softly. Whatever it was it had a decided impact. Debbie seemed to brighten right up, nodding enthusiastically, and then came bouncing back to see us, all smiles and good cheer.

"Sorry about that," she said cheerfully. "I had my instructions confused. Luckily, no harm done. May I take your order or do you want to browse the menu first?"

We just exchanged glances, shrugged and ordered coffee and some sandwiches. Debbie smiled and bounced off to get it.

We were the only ones in the place, although I had noticed a big truck parked over in the truck area, so I was a bit surprised at the speed with which Debbie delivered. She didn't have any speed. I was starting to wonder if she was baking the bread for the sandwiches when she finally trotted out, full of apologies for the delay.

I will say this, despite the slow service the coffee and the sandwiches were excellent, and we were scoffing them down fast. Then Debbie came trotting up to replenish our coffee.

"On the house as an apology for the mix up," she said, and then went bouncing off again. It seemed to me that something the second waitress had said to her had sure put a spark in her attitude.

We had just about finished our coffee when there was the crash of a door slamming from the back of the roadhouse. Then King Kong came stomping in. This guy, who I assume was a truckie, came barging into the main café. A bit of a surprise as those guys usually have their own section with special menus and special prices.

Anyway, as I was saying, King Kong walked in. This guy was all jeans and leather. They'd have had to skin a bull to make the leather jacket he was wearing, and a bloody big bull at that. He must have been over two metres in height and, at first glance, two metres in width. Second glance also suggested two metres in width. He was the biggest man I've ever seen.

He came stomping into the café, looking all around.

"Where are the fucking waitresses?" he rumbled. "Bloody wusses, the lot of them."

I glanced around but both Debbie and the second waitress had made themselves scarce. Not that I blamed them. That was one scary guy. We just sat at our little table and said nothing. If we'd already paid I'd have been leading the charge out of the door, but we hadn't and we couldn't until Debbie returned. I was just deciding, 'the hell with it. We'll leave the money on the table' when King Kong turned and looked at us.

He looked us over, nodding slowly.

"I get it," he said, his voice a soft rumble. "Sacrificial offerings. I just take my choice. Cowardly wusses."

I was confused and I'm quite sure Michelle and Karen were, too. What the hell did he mean by sacrificial offerings?

"You lot, stand up," he ordered, pointing at us.

When a man that size says stand up, you stand. Besides, standing meant we could start running. So we just looked at each other, shrugged, and stood. He looked at us and we looked at him.

"They call me Mighty Joe, for some reason, but everyone shortens it to Joe. Who are you?"

I knew the reason and I was hard put not to giggle. Mighty Joe Young was the name of a very large gorilla. I wondered how he'd react if I told him that. Common sense prevailed, so I didn't, just letting him know our first names.

He looked at us and then he pointed to Michelle and Karen.

"You two, sit down and shut up. I'll take that one."

That one being me, I naturally asked what he meant and why was I so lucky as to be chosen.

"I always get a fuck when I come here, but Sandra has gone to the city this week. I'd have used one of the other girls but they're hiding somewhere, cowardly wusses. Your friends look like wusses as well, but you look as though you'll survive. Take your clothes off."

What a charming proposition. How could I possibly refuse? Quite easily, it turned out.

"Thanks, but no thanks."

Joe shrugged.

"If that's the way you feel. Which one of your friends do you want me to fuck?"

I blinked. "Excuse me?"

"Which one of your friends do you want me to fuck? I'm going to take one of you and you were my first choice, but if not you, then you're going to have to give me a replacement."

Joe was smiling and obviously determined. Michelle and Karen were looking aghast and staring at me. I was in a state of slight shock.

"Um, you're saying that you either have sex with me, or if I refuse, you're going to take one of my friends?"

Joe nodded, smiling.

"And what do you do when they refuse?" I asked sweetly.

"Fuck them anyway. One refusal is all I allow. Now take off your clothes or point which out which of your friends you'd like to see screwed."

"Does it occur to you that the waitresses might be calling the police?"

Joe just laughed.

"They wouldn't dare, and if any cop is silly enough to come you can bet he'll be driving real slow. Be an hour or more before he gets here. Now, I'm waiting."

Michelle was a virgin, I was sure of it. I couldn't point this monster at her. Karen, on the other hand had a boyfriend who she was madly in love with. They were already talking marriage. A session with this ape would probably destroy her relationship. It looked like I was going to be the bunny, like it or not.

I didn't like it but I found the situation exciting which just shows how perverse I am. I'd always considered Michelle and Karen to be prettier than me, but Joe had ignored them and chosen me. I could feel heat starting to gather down low, and my heart was beating faster. I was going to be ravished in front of my friends and there was nothing I could do about it. Thinking of them watching while Joe's cock invaded me was stoking the fires.

I don't think I'm an exhibitionist, but I couldn't help but wonder what it was going to be like. How did he intend to take me? God help me, I could feel my nipples getting into the act. They were puckering, pressing little tents against my blouse.

Joe was looking at me and I didn't think that he'd be patient for much longer. Knowing what he intended to do my eyes drifted down and I swallowed nervously. His trousers were too loose to really show anything but I'd guess that he would have a pretty impressive set down below. I must be mad, because that knowledge got me even more excited. I could feel the heat rising and I was sure that I was getting wet.

I was idly fiddling with a button on my blouse and it just popped open. I'm quite sure I didn't deliberately undo it. Whatever, Joe looked pleased. Things were going his way.

I would never have thought that getting undressed in a public place, in front of both my friends and a gorilla who wanted to ravish me, would be exciting. I caught a shadowy movement behind Joe, and I knew where the missing waitresses were - in the kitchen, watching the show through one way glass. Nothing like an audience to spur you on.

Another button slowly popped open and now my bra and cleavage was on show. Another button and very soon I was out of buttons. I looked at Michelle and Karen, but no help there. They were just staring at me, watching fascinated as I performed my strip-tease. Stifling a groan I slipped my blouse off and laid it on the table.

I reached for the button to my shorts but Joe stopped me.

"No. Finish the top first."

With no choice I reached around and unhooked my bra, shrugging my shoulders so the straps slid onto my arms. Lent forward a little and the bra dropped free. I caught it and added it to the blouse.

I have never been half naked in public before and never want to be again. My breasts don't really need the support of a bra and they were standing proudly, my nipples leading the way. I could just about feel Joe's hot gaze on them.

Now it was back to my shorts, unbuttoning and running down the zip. I took hold of the waistband and started to wriggle out of them. Slowly. I was wriggling out of then very slowly, feeling the heat and excitement building as I pushed them down.

I collected my panties along the way, and first my nice smooth mons came into view and then the top of my slit. For the first time in my life I found myself wishing I had a great big hairy bush to hide behind, but I was as smooth as a baby's butt and it was now all on display.

I dropped the shorts and panties and stepped out of them, bending to pick them up and add them to my other things.

So there I was. Stark staring naked in the middle of a public roadhouse with a gorilla checking me out.

Joe just grunted and gave a nod. Of approval, I hoped. Then he undid his belt and dropped his own trousers, stepping clear of them. I bit my lip and prayed I wouldn't start sniggering. I flicked a glance at my friends and saw them looking down. Karen's shoulders were shaking and if she actually started laughing I'd kill her.

Why were we laughing? You see a man of Joe's size and you imagine his equipment would be the same size. Big or even bigger than big. Joe's erection, on the other hand looked minuscule against his enormous bulk. For the life of me I couldn't see why the waitresses had been worried about having to tackle Joe's tackle. I've had boyfriends with more impressive equipment. (Not that I've necessarily let them use it on me. I'm not a tart.)

I still felt nervous about being fucked right there and then, but I wasn't actually scared. Also I was surprised to notice my excitement dying down a little. Disappointed at what Joe had, I guess.

About that time a little voice started whispering to me. Remember optical illusions. Something big can make other things seem smaller than they really are. Ignore Joe. Measure that cock against something else.

Now it's a bit hard to ignore a man the size of a house, especially when he's pointing his cock at you with evil intent. Still, I managed it, and started comparing the size of his cock against things in the vicinity. Like that bottle of coke in the fridge next to him. Fucking hell. I found myself fervently hoping that it was a 375ml bottle in the fridge and not the larger size, but I was very much afraid that it wasn't.

Joe was now moving towards me. He was surprisingly graceful on his feet for such a large man. I couldn't help noticing that as he got nearer his size became irrelevant and I was comparing a certain item of his anatomy to how big I was. Impressive cocks I have seen seemed to suddenly shrink in my memory. My mouth went dry while, in direct contrast, I was practically squirting moisture down below. Karen, I noticed, had suddenly lost her desire to laugh.

Then Joe was right there in front of me. He just casually reached out and picked me up. "Legs wide," he snapped, and then he was lowering me onto him.

It was legs wide, all right. I was giving him the maximum room possible. I found myself settling down onto his erection. Thank god for a perversity that got me all worked up when I should have been running away, screaming. I could feel Joe slipping into me, and I was wet enough to let him slide smoothly against my passage. Mind you, it was a stretch, but I was handling it, partly because Joe was taking his time, letting me slide slowly down his pole.

Any humour we may have felt in the size of his tackle had long gone. It may not have been the biggest cock around, as some of the guys at the university boast of larger ones, but it was certainly a decent size. Since he was sticking it in me, I prefer to think of it as being of an indecent size.

My legs were around his waist, trying to make sure that if he dropped me I didn't get killed by that damn spear of his. Moving slowly I was sure I could handle him because, really, he wasn't that large, but I was going to make damn sure that slowly was the way it went until I was handling him.

Joe seemed amused by my efforts to control my descent.

"Just relax," he rumbled. "It'll fit. At least, you're not a wuss like the others."

He was right. It did fit. I settled on to him and that was that. He was in me. It was a question of now what? I couldn't really see him standing there, lifting me up and down his pole, or jogging on the spot so I bounced up and down. What did he plan to do?

I managed to flick a glance at Karen and Michelle. They were looking both appalled and impressed. I must say that tended to mirror my own feelings. I was appalled at what was happening but impressed in the way I was handling it. I wonder what sort of reputation this would give me.

Joe took one stride so that we were next to the table that the girls were sitting at. Reaching down he grabbed one of my legs and peeled it away from his waist, using it a lever to turn me around on his cock. Any other man would have pulled out, turned me over and then stuck me again. Not Mighty Joe. He just rolled me over, letting me fall forward so my hands landed on the table to stop my face landing on it. Then he levered my legs onto the table, sliding me forward slightly, so I finished up face own, legs splayed while Joe stood behind me in a comfortable position. Comfortable for him, anyway.

It seemed I was to be fucked in a modified doggy style, spread out on the table with Karen and Michelle sitting either side, able to see everything. God forbid that should miss any of the action. Looking straight ahead I could see the main road with cars whizzing past every so often. It they looked this way they'd have a nice view of me being given five star service in the roadhouse.

Joe finally got with the action. He started slowly, just sliding in and out, letting me get used to him. It wasn't too bad. It improved significantly when I started moving with him, pushing gently to meet him.

After feeling me out like this for a while Joe stepped up the pace. He started banging me hard, driving in firmly, and I stepped up my reaction to meet him. I was now starting to get the excitement I'd been anticipating and I could hear Lust strolling up, hands behind his back and whistling a rude ditty as he came closer.

Joe was really giving me a good fuck by this stage, driving in hard, not particularly worried about how I'd handle him, as I'd been doing OK to that point. I was gasping and squeaking, making little sounds of excitement as he drove into me. Lust was now sitting on my pussy, laughing and egging me on. Excitement was ripping into me, even more so when Joe reached around and started mauling my breasts.

I figured I was going to have an orgasm at any time, the way Joe was going. That was fine by me, just as long as he didn't fire off his own until mine was there. That's when he did manage to shock me.

One moment we were galloping along at a fair old pace and then he leans over and whispers in my ear.

"OK. That's enough foreplay. Let's get to it."

Foreplay? Was he kidding? Ah, no, he wasn't.

Just like that his tempo almost doubled, slamming into me at a pace I was going to find impossible to match. Not that it mattered, at that point. A few powerful strokes at his new speed and I was gone. I had a climax, my orgasm ripping into me and turning everything inside out while I shuddered and shivered from the force of it.

Now everyone knows that when you have a climax it's going to take time to get yourself together again. I was sort of aware that Joe was still pounding me at a fair old rate, but I was assuming that this was just the dying strokes of his little effort. Then his hand was slapping against my bottom, and that was a very big hand.

"Come on, woman," he was yelling. "Stop stuffing about and get with the action."

So I got with the action. In sheer self-defence I found myself humping my behind, lifting and pushing against him as he came thundering in. In no time flat I was squealing and gasping, Lust was roaring its head off at my predicament and all the excitement that had died down after my orgasm came hurrying back, eager to re-join the fun.

I turned my head and I found I was looking at Michelle. She was watching Joe surging back and forth, or I should say, noting where she was looking, she was watching Joe's cock surging back and forth. From the look on her face I couldn't tell if she was deciding 'never in this lifetime' or 'I want to try that'.

By forcing myself I was able to turn and look at Karen. She was watching in exactly the same way Michelle was. Joe was apparently the star attraction. I wondered if she was comparing Joe to her boyfriend.

Then I was looking out the window again. As well as the traffic I could see a reflection of myself with Joe behind me, hammering into me. It was oddly fascinating to see myself being ravished, my bottom bouncing up and down as Joe took his pleasure.

He just kept on and on. My excitement had started high after my climax and was rapidly scaling the heights to insanely high. I was gasping and squealing, totally out of control and at the mercy of Joe, not that he was having any.

I couldn't sustain what was happening, of course. My pussy was feeling too sensitive and the excitement was just too much for me. I climaxed again, screaming this time as it thundered through me, and I'll swear it was a lot more intense than the first time.

I vaguely heard Joe mutter something, then his cock seemed to go berserk, thundering hard into me and then turning on like a fire-hose. This time when my climax died down Joe let me slump to the table. I could feel him withdrawing but I was too stunned to care. His deep voice rumbled something and then I sensed him moving away.

Karen and Michelle got me back to a semblance of alertness, and then Debbie, the missing waitress, arrived.

"If you grab your clothes and come this way you can use the shower," she told me. "No charge."

Ashson
Ashson
8,476 Followers
12