Chosen Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sandra you better stop quickly. I'm going to lose it!" He warned desperately, keeping his hand moving on her but not in a co-coordinated way.

His feet tried to push out the floor of the truck.

She said nothing, continuing her motions until he stopped trembling and lay exhausted against the seat. When she slowed enough for him to get his breath again, he tried to rise only to be pressed back again. He gave up, leaning back and watching her. "I'm not trying to escape." He assured her again.

"Open my purse, there are some wet wipes in it," She said, looking at her fingers. He dug through her purse, holding it near the under dash light while noticing that it was one of his creations by the logo branded on the inside of the fringed flap. He found wet wipes and antibacterial wipes in the large pocket under the flap and held one of each up for her. She pointed to the wet wipe. He opened the package for her. She took it and cleaned her hands.

He unsnapped and zipped down her jeans, folding the sides back to display black lace low under her belly button, and let his hands wander there in sensation-starved abandon. She stopped, threw the wipe in a trash sack that hung from the dash, and turned her hands back him.

"This is going to be a long class isn't it?" She asked. He responded by reaching under her to grasp the back of her jeans and pull them toward him until they rested midway on her thighs, revealing the black lace thong. He ran his hand over the black satin. She stopped, and taking an antibacterial wipe cleaned his hands, inspecting his nails as she did, then placed his hand back and continued her former movement. He pulled her jeans over her knees then down to her ankles.

Restrained no longer, her legs fell apart giving him complete access to her. She was taking little short breaths now, head back on the glass behind her. She shivered, gasping in quick deep breaths as she held his hand with both of hers.

She cried loudly, a spasm ran through her then she fell limp. He continued to move for a moment then stopped, looking at her face. She whined in disappointment. Unbelievable he thought looking at her limp body. He began again. She moaned weakly.

"Enough of this," Harry muttered, and began untangling their bodies, struggling to lift her dead weight back on the seat. She ended up face down, legs across his thighs, feet in the air. Her toes pointed out the window. He pulled her underwear down her body to join her jeans puddled around her knees. He copied her earlier action with a hand on the small of her back holding her down while enjoying the feel of a woman's body that had been denied to him for so long. She turned her head on the seat, hair covering her face then her arms moved under her shoulders trying to push up. She spoke gratingly.

"Harry, Stop, Enough, please Wait." He kept going, placing his palm between her shoulder blade to keep her down; she tried to push up again. She shook her head, clearing her face of the hair, revealing her pleading eyes. Harry's grin changed to a devilish one as his hand moved. Her head sank with a moan. She convulsed again and went limp, again breathing hard. Harry didn't relent but did slow his movements.

"Do you want me to pee all over you and your truck?" Her muffled voice emerged from the cushions, and then she exploded into action. Turning, spinning, kicking her legs, she struggled to free herself.

He let her go, holding his endangered body in his hand. She scooted up in the seat, kicking her dangling pants and underwear to the floor of the truck. Opening the driver's door, she stepping to the ground, her nude body gleamed with sweat in the sodium security light. She squatted to pee, saying with unguarded enthusiasm.

"God, it's been such a long time since I've let a man have me!" Her eyes narrowed; she spoke softly. "You know you will pay for holding me down don't you?" He believed her.

She stood, legs spread wide and wiped, looking in the open door at him staring back at her with awe and wonderment at her beauty of body and face. She shook her breasts at him teasingly while she finished wiping. He still held his pride and joy and shook it back at her. She dived in across the seat and pulled his hand away.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" Harry pleaded. "I want to see your face while you do that"

"Tough!" she answered, voice muffled. She gave an excellent oral examination, or maybe it had been so long he couldn't remember. He tried again to put his feet through the floor and was sure he'd succeed when the world became fuzzy 30 seconds later. He gave no warning. She rolled over to look at him as he lay back on the seat, chest heaving. She laughed, pleased with herself, and then began to chatter away.

***

As the white haired figure of Lord Sand neared the slopes over the cemetery, he spotted two Fay, close together, observing the activity in the truck below them. Their breathless amusement was punctuated by crude remarks that angered him as he slipped near them. He stood scant feet behind them and willed his raging temper to subside. The childish remarks and prying eyes of the two near overcame his efforts, but at last he was able to speak in the cold even words that he sought.

"Bob, Billy, what are you doing?" The quiet inquisitive sound of his voice galvanized them into shocked movement. Bob spun around, sliding down the slope at the voice that came from so near. Billy took off with a cry of startlement and raced across the hills in full flight. He would not stop until he reached the station by the interstate, if then, he thought; he turned his gaze on Bob, who knelt where his sliding actions had halted.

"Bob, there are no strangers below for you to watch. You have duties elsewhere do you not?" Bob hung his head and nodded silently. "Sandra will be ...upset ...when she finds out you were intruding on a private moment." Bob knew that 'upset' was nothing to what the fiery Princess would feel, but he answered.

"Yes, Lord." The thoughts of the feelings of incense that she would display shone from his face. Her reputation for violence was well known.

"You may go now," Lord Sand said. Bob left in hurried imitation of Billy.

He walked slowly down the slope, moving among the stones there, as the voices of the two in the truck sounded in the quiet night with gasps of sensual exclamation and the easy laughter of lovers. He stopped by the tall stone that covered the remains of his brother, lost so long ago. He held the stone in his arms in an attempt to be closer to his departed sibling and spoke softly in the concealing night.

"We live still brother." Sandra's quasi-enraged voice caused him to glance behind him to where the man gave as well as he got, refusing to be completely suborned by her demands. He smiled at their playful words; caressing the stone once more then strolled away over the hills to attend to his own duties with a final glance downhill.

***

"The sun will be up soon." Harry observed, looking at the pink tinged sky to the east. The stars were fading from the cloudless sky. Sandra groaned and sat up searching the floorboard for her clothing.

Laughing inside with amusement, Harry opened the door and relieved himself at the side of the truck then shook off, tucking it back in his pants, and zipping up.

"What do we do now, Sandra? We can't stay here. People are going to be going to work soon. We need to move. I've had a great time. Are you done with me?" Harry asked as he walked around the truck and climbed in the driver's seat.

She pulled her shoes from the floorboard and set them on the seat between them while covering her sweet body. Looking up the still hillside above them, her eyes were lost for a moment. She turned, glancing at him as he held the wheel, head down, not looking at her. She suddenly realized that he thought that she was only playing with him. Her heart cried for the man that had so much love and affection in him, that thought he wasn't worthy to receive the same.

"Done with you, Harry?" She said with wet eyes, buckling in the center seat, again hugging his arm with both of hers and laying her head on his shoulder.

"I haven't even started yet."