Chrissie's Journey

Story Info
Chrissie travels to Italy for online boyfriend.
5.4k words
4.38
58.6k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,195 Followers

Chrissie's fingers shook as she dialled the number on her piece of paper. She listened to the ring tone and her heart almost stopped beating as the voice of a woman answered on the other end.

"Hello, Signora!" she said in her best Italian. "I'd like to speak to Mario, is he there?"

The lady said something fast that Chrissie interpreted as Mario not being there.

"Will he be at home tonight?" she tried, not sure whether she'd said it grammatically correct. Again the lady on the other end spoke too fast for Chrissie to understand. She did think she'd heard a maybe so she decided that she'd call again later.

"Please tell Mario I'll call again tonight. I'll call at 8 so I'd appreciate if he'd be home by then."

She hung up and looked around the airport. She couldn't believe she'd done it. A week ago, she'd been on her computer, chatting with Mario like they'd done almost every night for over a year. Then the next morning her dad had been called to attend a conference at the last minute and her mother was coming with him. When they'd asked Chrissie to come along she'd begged them to send her on the Italian course in Rome that she'd been begging to go on for so long. She was 21 now and old enough to look after herself for a month in Rome. What they didn't know was that in a small town in northern Italy sat a 22-year-old Italian with whom Chrissie was madly in love.

Mario and Chrissie had met in a chat room for university students the previous summer. They'd quickly discovered that they had a lot in common and before long they spent hours talking every night. After a while their friendship had turned into flirting and they'd started doing voice chats, even though their command of each other's spoken language wasn't great. Three months ago Chrissie had admitted to Mario that she was still a virgin and Mario had returned her confidence by telling her that so was he. They admitted to each other that they were falling in love. Their chats got increasingly daring and on occasion they'd guided each other's hands during mutual masturbation. Chrissie knew that Mario was the reason she'd turned down all those advances in the past. She also knew that she wouldn't be able to function properly if she couldn't be with him soon.

For the last couple of months she'd begged her parents to let her go to Italy, but they'd wanted her home for the summer. It was bad enough that she was so far away during the rest of the year. Mario couldn't afford to travel across to see her either. Then it had all changed. She'd been hoping to catch him online this last week while all the arrangements were being made, but she knew that he'd been sitting exams and he'd warned her that he wouldn't be around. So she'd travelled all this way with his phone number on a piece of paper, hoping that Mario wouldn't have gone off to Paris with his friends yet as was his plan after his exams. Well, she was here for a whole month so she should get hold of him sooner or later, she just didn't want to waste any time.

A few hours later Chrissie stepped out into the evening heat. The apartment she was renting for the month didn't have any air conditioning, but like all Italian houses it had been built to stay cool during the hot summer months. The streets were a completely different story. During the drive from the airport to the apartment building she'd figured out why Italians had a reputation as dangerous drivers. The temperature was high and it affected everybody. Even now, at 7.30 it was still unbearably hot. There was no phone in her apartment. Her landlady had explained that these days all students had cell phones, but Chrissie could go to the station, a 10-minute walk away, where there were public phones. There would also be somewhere for her to get a bite to eat.

At the station, she got out the phone card that she'd bought at the airport and dialled Mario's number again. She knew it by heart now. Once again she listened to the sound of a phone ringing on the other end. It didn't take long for a male voice to answer. It sounded like Mario, but she guessed it could be his dad.

"Good evening," she said. "I'd like to speak with Mario."

"This is Mario," replied the voice, making her heart skip a beat.

"It's Chrissie," she whispered, with tears falling down her cheeks.

"I'd know your voice anywhere," he replied softly. "Where are you? I looked for you online last night and today, but you haven't been there."

"I'm in Rome."

"In Rome?" Mario's voice was full of hope and disbelief. "In Italy?"

"Yes," she laughed softly. "I'm in Rome, in Italy."

Chrissie quickly explained to Mario what had happened and how she'd now found herself so close to him, but yet so far. Mario told her that he'd been planning to travel to Paris the next morning, but he would naturally cancel those plans for her. She told him where she was staying and gave him the details of her language school, hoping that he could leave a message for her there tomorrow, and they agreed that she should call back the same time the next day to find out how soon Mario could come to Rome and how long he could stay.

She hardly slept that night. She could blame the heat, the noise of the traffic, the jet lag, but she knew that her insomnia was a direct result of her conversation with Mario. He'd said that he thought he'd be able to come down and see her by the end of the week. She was shaking with anticipation. How would his arms feel around her? Would he want to hug her when he saw her in real life? Would he want to kiss her? Would he want to make love with her? All those things that they'd talked about doing were now on the verge of becoming reality. How would they feel when they saw each other? When they'd first started talking Mario had had a very strong idea of what his ideal woman looked like and Chrissie knew that she didn't live up to those ideals. Life at college had put a few extra pounds on her, giving her soft and rounded curves and rather big breasts. Her copper coloured hair was straight and as far as she was concerned, her only good feature – her beautiful blue eyes – were hidden behind her glasses. She was not the supermodel that Mario had fantasised about. How would he react to her when they met? Would he decide that she was a disappointment? Would he regret leading her on?

The next morning Chrissie had a very Italian breakfast of a cappuccino and a brioche at a bar around the corner from her apartment building. She then navigated the streets of Rome to arrive at her language school. She got there early and was ushered into an exam area. Having sat a test and done a quick oral assessment it was decided that she should join the intermediate class. She spent the rest of the morning feeling completely overwhelmed and wondering what she'd gotten herself into. It was so hard, but she persevered. The difficult coursework at least took her mind off Mario. During the break the students checked for messages, but the only thing there for Chrissie was a message from her parents, letting her know that they'd arrived safely. Nothing from Mario. At the end of the class, she spent 15 minutes talking with some Canadian girls who'd also just arrived. They asked her if she wanted to go on a guided tour with them, but she knew that she wouldn't enjoy it until she had news from Marco. She checked for messages on the way out, but there was nothing for her.

She decided to find a food shop to get some basic supplies. She couldn't afford to eat out every day and shopping would pass the time and help her practise her Italian. The receptionist at the language school showed her on the map where there was a shop and she exited the school with the map in her hands, trying to get her bearings.

"Chrissie," said a voice behind her, a voice she recognised. She turned around slowly.

"Mario?"

A man with dark, curly hair, a goatee beard and glasses smiled at her. He was shorter than she'd imagined. Neither of them had been very good at the conversion and she'd thought he was taller than this. He was taller than her, but not by much. He also didn't have the broad shoulders that she was used to from the sporty guys she knew at home. He was rather skinny, but he had an air of confidence and a huge smile on his face. She could really fall in love with this guy.

"I was on my way to the shop," she said as neither of them made a move towards each other. She pointed at the map. "It's here."

"Then let's go together," he suggested.

Shopping was a surreal experience. Neither of them spoke much and they just picked things at random. When they got back to the apartment building Mario pointed at a little car.

"That's my car," he said. "I drove down here this morning. My laptop is in my bag, can I bring it up?"

Chrissie nodded and watched as Mario got a big holdall out of the car. It seemed rather careless to leave an expensive laptop in a car like that. They walked up the stairs to the second floor and Chrissie opened the door. Once inside Mario put his bag in the hall and helped Chrissie unpack the grocery bags. His fingers touched hers as he handed her a bag of pasta and he withdrew his hand as though he'd burnt his fingers. Chrissie thought to herself that he was obviously regretting this. She was too ugly and fat for him. He was trying to think of a way to escape from this situation.

"Would you like something to eat or drink?" she asked, hearing how shrill her nervous voice sounded.

"No, thank you," he replied tersely. "Is there anywhere we can sit and talk?"

"There's a tiny living room through that door," she pointed. He opened the door and she followed him through. They sat down next to each other on the threadbare sofa.

"I'm sorry," he started and Chrissie braced herself for the inevitable rejection. "I realise that I'm not what you imagined. If I can sleep on this sofa tonight I'll return home in the morning."

"What do you mean?" Chrissie wasn't sure she'd understood him correctly.

"I can see it in your eyes, and hear it in your voice. You were expecting someone different, you're not attracted to me."

"Now listen here," she replied. "You're the one who was repulsed by me. You're the one who can't get over that I don't look like a supermodel."

He was flabbergasted. "No, you don't look like a supermodel. You're a hundred times more beautiful. You're even more beautiful in the flesh than in a photo. I can't believe you're not already taken."

"And I was not at all put off by you. You're very handsome, you're more than I expected."

He looked at her and a smile grew on his lips. "Then we do like each other?"

She smiled back. "It would appear that way."

"We're both too shy and insecure."

"You don't seem at all insecure."

"It's an act. I try to be an Italian stallion, but deep inside I was so afraid that I wouldn't live up to your expectations."

"I don't want an Italian stallion, I just want you."

"Then shall we greet each other properly?" he stood up before her.

She stood up next to him and extended her hand. "Hi Mario, I'm Chrissie," she said in her best Italian.

"Hello Chrissie, it's a pleasure to finally meet you." He took her hand and kissed her cheeks. Then he wouldn't let go of her hand, but used it to pull her closer to him. He wrapped his arms around her and closed his lips over hers.

If he hadn't been holding her she was certain that she would've fallen over. His tongue softly parted her lips and invaded her mouth. She'd been kissed like this before, but she'd never experienced this feeling in the pit of her stomach. She wrapped her arms around his neck and continued kissing him. His hand cupped her breast and she could feel his erection against her tummy. For the first time in her life the feeling of a man's erection pressed against her didn't make her want to stop what they were doing. She was just nervous of what came next.

Slowly Mario released the hold of her lips and they stood before each other, gasping for air.

"This was more wonderful than I imagined," she smiled at him.

"I knew it was going to be magic to have you in my arms," he kissed her lightly. "Now that I've held you I never want to let go."

Chrissie laughed. "You'll have to let go when I go to my classes. Speaking of which, I need to do my homework before we do anything else."

"Why don't you do your homework in the kitchen and I'll make us a meal."

Chrissie got her book and was amazed at how quickly they settled into the domesticity in the small apartment. Mario cooked pasta with a carbonara sauce and stopped ever so often to help Chrissie when she got stuck. He popped open a bottle of wine to have with their food and they talked about anything and everything while they ate, Chrissie helped Mario with his pronunciation of English words and Mario helped Chrissie with her grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation in Italian. They had some chocolate mousse for dessert and by the time they'd finished the dishes it was already getting dark outside.

"Is there anything you'd like to do tonight?" Mario asked Chrissie as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

She blushed and stammered. "I don't know, what do you want to do?"

He turned her around in his arms and looked into her eyes. "I think I want to do the same as you."

She nodded and he took her hand and walked with her to the bedroom. There were two single beds in the bedroom as the apartment was usually rented by two students who shared the costs. Seeing how Chrissie had rented it on her own she'd only been provided with one set of sheets. They pushed the beds together and used a chair and a dresser to keep them in place. Mario said that he'd go out and buy some string to tie them together when Chrissie went to her class the next day. Then he surprised her by producing sheets of his own, telling her that he'd expected this situation. Finally he put a cardboard box next to the bed. It didn't take a genius to guess that it was a rather optimistically large pack of condoms.

He pulled her close again and started kissing her. Their kisses were more urgent now. There was a hunger between them that neither had experienced before. Mario pulled Chrissie's t-shirt over her head as she unbuttoned his shirt. He unhooked her bra and moved his head down to kiss and suckle her nipples. She felt a mini-orgasm as his lips pulled her sensitive nipples into his mouth. They stepped out of their shoes as they unbuttoned each other's trousers and shorts. Soon they were only wearing one garment each.

Mario stepped away and hooked his thumbs under the elastic of Chrissie's panties. Then he slowly pulled them down and let her step out of them. He smiled as he saw the copper curls, the same shade as the hair on her head. She'd trimmed the hair, not much, but enough to hide inside a swimsuit. With her fair complexion, she didn't have much bodily hair to worry about anyway.

He then pulled his own underwear off and smiled nervously. His penis was not very long, almost 7 inches on a good day, but it had impressive girth. He knew from the way that his friends talked that virgins were supposed to be tight and he didn't want to scare her off with his thick member. He met Chrissie's eyes.

"It's so big," she said nervously. "Promise me you'll be gentle."

"I'll be as gentle as I can. Remember, it's my first time too."

They embraced and kissed again. With their tongues entwined, their kisses got more urgent. Mario's hands cupped Chrissie's soft ass and pressed her against him, locking his stiff dick between them. His rough chest hair teased her nipples and she moaned with desire. She wanted him so badly. She ran a smooth, milky white leg up against hairy, olive skin of his leg. Neither had any experience, but instinct and desire showed them the way.

Mario finally broke the contact and led Chrissie to the bed. He watched her lie down. Her generous D-cup breasts wobbled a little, creating a stir in his groin, he looked at her. She had perfect white skin with only very faint tan lines. Her tummy was slightly rounded, but her waist was thin and very pronounced. Her hips extended from the feminine waist, creating a lovely curve to her soft thighs and in the middle the red curls hid the source of the sweet smell of a woman in lust. He knew that she was insecure about her body and he realised that he probably had a lot to do with it. But how could he ever have thought that a skinny rake of a super model would be more attractive than what lay before him. Chrissie was all woman and she was welcoming him into her warm secret.

He climbed onto the bed. He was nervous. He'd never done this before, but he desired Chrissie like no woman he'd ever met and for the first time a woman was going to give herself to him. He had to return her generosity with as much pleasure as he could manage to give. Like the scientist he was he'd read up on the subject. He'd spent countless hours learning about the mystery that is the female body and how to give her pleasure. This was like his final exam and he felt nervous. Failing was not an option.

Mario parted Chrissie's legs and ran his fingers along the soft and sensitive skin of the insides of her thighs. Chrissie moaned and arched her back. This felt so good. She parted her legs wider, all she wanted was Mario inside her, but he was moving so slowly. She cried out as she felt his thumb stroking her moist slit. Then she saw his dark head move down. His lips kissed her thighs, all the while getting closer to the source of her desire. He finally closed his lips over her lower lips and parted them with his tongue. Chrissie cried out as the rough texture of his tongue slipped across her engorged clit. He started sucking her sweet juices and flicking his tongue across her clit. His finger slowly entered her tight hole and Chrissie gasped as she felt him touch her where nobody had ever touched her before.

Chrissie's breathing got more laboured as Mario managed to enter her with yet another finger. He slid is fingers in and out, making her juices trickle down the crack of her ass. She was completely at his mercy and the pleasure almost turned into pain as she didn't have a way of escaping. She squeezed her breasts and moaned louder and louder. Then her body spasmed and she cried out as she achieved her first orgasm. She's masturbated a lot in the past, but nothing compared with the overwhelming sensation that Mario had given her. He kept his fingers in her vagina and felt how her muscles contracted around him as this wonderful girl came. He couldn't wait to feel the same warm, wet tightness around his penis.

Mario moved up. He left a small trail of kisses as he moved across her tummy. He stopped to once more kiss her breasts and suck on her nipples. Then he came to rest on top of her, his arms taking most of his weight as he kissed her, letting her taste the sweetness of her juices on his lips. Chrissie wrapped her legs around him. His hard member was now resting against her very wet slit. He rocked his hip slowly, making sure that his dick was getting coated in slippery juices and teasing her clit again.

"I want you inside me," Chrissie moaned against his lips.

"I want to be inside you," he replied and moved off her. He reached for the packet of condoms and started putting one on. He ripped it and had to try a second one and ripped it as well. Then Chrissie took the third one from him and with a steady hand she covered his thick shaft with he thin rubber. He handed her the lube and she squirted a generous amount onto him and then used her finger to spread it a little. Her hand around his dick almost made him come at once, but with superhuman effort he managed to hold back. It seemed all those years of hand jobs by himself had given him a little stamina.

Mario got on his knees between Chrissie's thighs. She parted her legs wide, opening her most secret place like a rose, ready for him to take. He leaned forward, placing his penis at her opening and kissed her.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,195 Followers
12