Chrissy the Slut Prequel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy again turned to him and said "how about another bet?"

"Like what he said?" He was making no attempt to look at her face as he looked longingly at her bare tits.

"Well I have to go soon and I can't leave the game without a winner, so was going to suggest next ball wins, if I win you buy me a drink next time I'm here, if you win I'm yours for 15 minutes, but to be honest I would like you to fuck me hard over this table."

With shaking hands clearly shocked by her request that he fuck her should he win, her opponent lined up his shot. Chrissy had potted the White so he had two shots, he also had a ball sitting right over the corner pocket, deep breathing to calm himself he took the shot sinking the ball.

"You win" said Chrissy she moved over to him her pool cue discarded and standing right up against him said "how do you want me?" Although he was single he wasn't a shy man, also he thought of the ego boost he would get fucking this horny young woman in front of his mates, the bragging rights would keep him in free drinks for quite a while, "as you wanted it sweet cheeks hard and over the table" he responded.

Chrissy stood at the end of the table and leant over her pussy was dripping wet so she was more than ready for him.

The winner stood close behind her and unzipped himself, he was already harder than he had been in years and hoped he wouldn't come too soon. His cock was a decent size not huge and not small, in the no complaints area he had always thought; first he pressed the fat head of his cock against her hole and then in one smooth movement slid all the way in. Once he was fully inside he had to pause to stop himself from cumming on the spot.

Chrissy cupped her breasts and bean to pinch and squeeze her nipples. When she felt the man begin to slowly fuck her she began to push back, looking across the room at the watching men Chrissy smiled to herself she was a slut and she loved it.

While she was being slowly fucked Chrissy twisted a little on the table until she was at an angle across the corner of the table. Picking a man at random and making eye contact she beckoned him forwards with a finger. He looked uncertain as he approached but when he was close enough for her to reach Chrissy pulled him close and rubbed his cock through his trousers. Finding that it was already hard she quickly released his cock and guided him into her mouth, bent over the corner of the pool table getting fucked in both ends soon had her trembling and approaching the orgasm that she was after.

She was so close when the cock in her mouth exploded filling her mouth with cum, she swallowed quickly and as soon as her mouth was emptied she waved another guy over. Having just seen the last man there was no doubt what she was after and the man had his cock out by the time he reached her, he had a nice long cock a good 8 or maybe even 9 inches. He slipped into her mouth and Chrissy let him fuck her face for a few thrusts before she gripped his hips and pulled him forwards, with a swallow she took the guy into her throat. She tugged at him until he understood and began to fuck her throat.

The winning man fucking her had built up speed and she was now getting what she needed a hard fast fuck from both ends, she would have screamed as she came had the fat cock wedged in her throat not stopped the scream. Her pussy gripped the cock inside her as she came and she felt warmth as her pussy was filled with hot come, a few thrusts later and still buried deep in her throat the second man also came.

Chrissy collected her belongings and without looking back or dressing walked through a nearby door marked staff only, she knew she had a debt to pay before leaving.

Once the door had closed behind her Chrissy put her belongings on a table and on hands and knees crawled out and under the bar. She knew Dave's preferences and had done this on several occasions as a way of thanking him for letting her play in his pub. Chrissy knew he got to watch but she also knew that she loved having somewhere she could get away with almost anything so the payment she now had to make was well worth it.

Once she was positioned in a small gap below the bar Dave moved and stood in front of her, she freed his cock from his trousers and began to slowly and gently suck him. Chrissy could hear the conversation from the other side of the bar not surprisingly she was the crude topic of all the conversation.

As she listened and sucked Chrissy reached down and with one hand began to rub her already sensitive clit. She listened to man after man say what they would do with the dirty slut and also to Dave as he recounted some of her past visits, apparently he especially liked the time where Chrissy had fucked herself in the ass with a beer bottle, shame I don't have one here with me now she thought.

Dave made sure that everyone knew she came fairly often, a slight exaggeration as she came here maybe once a month on average but she knew he was making sure the guys came back to his pub when they were next in town, especially as they would tell their own friends as well, Chrissy was good for business. She felt Dave's cock swell and twitch; Chrissy rubbed herself harder and as another load of hot cum filled her mouth she shuddered to another climax herself.

Chrissy crawled back out and once in the back room she re dressed and left through the back door. She was a few minutes later than planned but she was only a short walk away from the coffee shop where she was meeting Emma.

12