Christa Takes a Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christa giggled. "My my, aren't we a bit randy today?" as she separated her legs a little to give me better access. "Uhh," she moaned as I poked my finger through the side of her underwear and started playing with her clit.

"Yeah, a little," I joked, reaching my hand up her tank top.

We moved to the bedroom, where I noticed that air freshener had been sprayed profusely, but the bed sheets had not been changed. I saw the stains from my wife and her lover's mingled juices before Christa lay down on top of them.

I brought Christa to a mild orgasm with my finger, and as we both got undressed, I told her I wanted her to do something for me. "Close your eyes and imagine I'm one of your fantasy men while I fuck you," I asked.

"Well, I've told you before, I don't really have a man that I picture in my fantasies, it's just the idea of someone other than you."

"Isn't there like, a cute guy at the gym you could picture?" I offered mischievously.

"Well, there is this one guy who stares at me lot when I'm on the elliptical," she admitted, blushing.

"His name?"

"Greg," she said without missing a beat, forgetting to explain how exactly she knew his name.

"And, have you ever pictured Greg naked?" I asked, as I crawled up to my wife's naked body.

"Maybe," she lied, giving me a sheepish grin as she guided my erection to her opening. I realized that this was Christa doing her damndest not to let on what I already knew: that she didn't need to picture Greg naked—she'd already had his cock inside of her. That must have been his name. Greg.

"Well, pretend I'm Greg," I said as I entered her, and she moaned quite a bit louder than she usually would on my first thrust.

"Okay...Greg." she said to me, closing her eyes and giggling.

I watched my wife's face with rapt attention as we made love. Her and I were picturing the same thing at the same time, I knew. She was remembering the feel of Greg's cock as I thrust in and out of her, and I was remembering the ridiculous wet, gooey sounds Greg's cock had made as he'd forced his own cum out of her pussy.

"OH! YEAH, GREG! FUCK ME HARDER!" my wife shouted at me as I pounded into her. She kept her eyes closed the entire time, really getting into it. I think she may have forgotten it was me, and not her lover inside of her, because at one point, she abruptly grabbed my hand as I had started to drag my nails down her torso. She yelped out a startled, "No!" before opening her eyes to see that it was me scratching her, and not Greg. She had been about to stop her lover from leaving scratches on her naked body for her husband to find later, but when she realized it was still just me, she said "Oh," and closed her eyes again as I resumed my rhythm.

"Oh Greg, I LOVE your cock!" my wife taunted me as I sped up my pace.

"OH! FUCK! GREG! OH! SHIT!" she yelled, as I pounded her with abandon.

"OH! GREG! I'M GONNA CUM! CUM WITH ME, BABY!" she screamed as we both imagined Greg cumming inside of her, and had our own very loud orgasms.

I had never seen my wife cum that hard before—at least, not until earlier in the day, when she had been getting her brains fucked out by Greg, the Gym Rat.

I can't possibly explain how overjoyed I am that my wife has decided to take a lover behind my back. The thrill of knowing that she could be fucking another man at any time, coupled with the fact that she's hiding it from me, actually cheating on me (rather than letting me be a part of her adventures), gives me no end of excitement and anticipation. I know she probably thinks she's just going through a phase, or entertaining herself for a little while, but I hope she cheats on me for the rest of our lives. I have never seen anything so sexy as my voluptuous wife experiencing intense pleasure at the hands of another, and I want to see it, or just to know it is happening, again and again and again.

And soon, if I play my cards right, I might just get to watch her experience the pleasure of two men at once.

12