Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and left them there, confident I hadn't made any friends among Bill's inner circle. The price of their friendship was way more than I was willing to pay and it wasn't just monetary. My girls swarmed around me, even Jill.

"Thank you, Zane," Jill said softly. "Tim would have been proud."

"Jill, I said that for you, not him. You stood by him and that shouldn't be trampled on by people who don't know any better," I comforted her.

"I was getting ready to cry out 'Blood and Souls for my Lord Arioch," Rio grinned.

"Why did you antagonize them?" Iona wondered.

"They are used to bullying people and getting their way. I let them know I was more than willing to fight," I told Iona.

"He also wanted the women to see what he was doing," Barbie Lynn said. "I saw a few females, Felicity included, who thought a great deal of how Zane handled the situation."

"Girls love watching men fight over them," Rio laughed as we exited into the parking lot.

"Is everyone coming to our place for lunch?" Jill asked. I took a quick look around the girls who nodded their approval.

"Sure thing, Jill; we will be at home in an hour," I answered.

Getting back to campus and into casual clothes wasn't a problem, nor was lunch with Jill. We sat around and shot the shit for an hour afterwards but school work demanded that we head back to school to do some actual classwork. I went by Raven's to pick her up because she'd left me a text (by way of Iona) that she'd made some progress over the weekend.

"We really should study in the library," Raven told me as we headed to my room.

"The last time I checked, the library didn't have a snack bar," I told her. Raven was less than convinced and a bit nervous until we opened the door to the bottom of the steps leading to the Solarium where I lived and the voices of multiple girls welcomed us.

"You have company?" she questioned me.

"All freshmen are welcome in my room, Raven. You'll see," I informed her.

"Is there going to be anyplace for us to study..." Raven began to confound me, then we came to the point where you could see past the side of the stairs into the Solarium.

"Oh, God," she muttered at the scope of the room, "you...you have pool tables!" she ended up in a near squeal. "I love pool!" She took a few steps forward into the room before looking back at me. "What is all this? Where did this all come from?"

"I was given the entire Solarium as my room...sort of, and I decided to convert most of it to a common area for the freshman class," I said.

"How long has this been going on?" she wondered.

"We did it yesterday," Iona said from the closest sofa. She put down her laptop and walked over to us. "Zane paid for the stuff and we students put it in. Let me show you around."

"You do that, Iona," I told her, as I gave my diminutive friend a hug, "I'll be in my room."

Iona led Raven deeper into the complex of entertainment while I headed to my room, which seemed to be the quietest place to study today. I passed around the Chinese silk screens that shielded my private area from the rest of the Solarium and saw my new monster-sized bed. I also saw the tall, honey-blonde Amazon reclining on it, looking my way.

"Come here, my Love-Monkey," she said in a deep, husky voice. I'm sure my mouth gaped open.

"Ah...I don't believe we've been introduced," I managed to finally say. She smiled and patted the bed beside her.

"You are seriously hot and I'm positive I'd remember you if we'd met, but I don't and I do need to study so I'm going to ask you to please leave," I groaned. "Trust me, I really don't want to be asking you that either."

I heard laughter from the far side of the bed and Rio slowly raised her body into sight.

"Bro, the look on your face is priceless," she chuckled.

"So this is really your room?" the other girl inquired.

"I told you it was," Rio grinned.

"Yes, it is," I responded as well. "In fact, this entire floor is mine, mainly because the Administration has nowhere else to stick me."

"Rio, what's going on here?" I turned to my other friend.

"Honest, Boss," she beamed, "I found her when I got home. She's my new dorm mate, your replacement."

"You were her first roommate?" the newcomer asked.

"For all of one night," I confessed. "Then everyone realized she had boobies, and I didn't, and I developed this current life of seclusion."

"This is your version of seclusion?" she questioned.

"What can I say?" I sighed. "I'm a man of creature comforts. That still doesn't explain you on my bed. Rio?"

"She is Valerie Palmer, a new addition to the school," Rio started, "but that's not the cool part. She's a member of the Stormriders motorcycle gang." Seeing my lack of name recognition, Rio added, "They are a big deal in the West – Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Nevada, and Arizona, of course."

"Nice to meet you, Valerie." I knelt on the bed and extended my hand. "I'm Glenn Zane Braxton, but everyone calls me Zane. Welcome to FFU, and what brought you to us?"

"Dad is a born-again Christian and he wanted me to come here, so here I am," she shrugged. Now, to me that made no sense, as she should have been eighteen, thus her own person, but who was I to press into her personal matters.

"Damn it, Zane, I keep forgetting you were living in a cave for the past two years," Rio shook her head. "Her grandfather is Daniel 'Damien' Palmer." Again, I didn't know who that person was.

"My grandfather is doing three life sentences," Valerie said with a degree of weariness.

"Fine. I should take it the Stormriders are not a motorcycle club, then," I grinned at her.

Valerie's eyes and mine locked for several seconds.

"Are you arrogant, stupid, or really unconcerned?" Valerie asked me.

"A little of all three," Rio chimed in.

"You should never ask a man if he's arrogant because if he is, he won't know it," I responded.

"I'm smart enough to get into this university, but them I'm dumb enough to be the only guy at this university," I continued. "I can honestly tell you I really don't care who you were before you came here. It is none of my damn business. If you want to be friends, I'm game." Valerie nodded. "Oh, and Rio is a nutjob, but if you hurt her, I'll make you suffer, I swear it."

"Is that supposed to scare me, rich boy?" Valerie said, becoming very serious and sitting up, "because I'm not impressed."

"I didn't say it to impress you, Valerie," I met her gaze, "I believe in fair warning. I don't care if you are damaged goods or you are one stone-cold, bad-ass bitch; you mess with Rio and I'll take her pain out of your hide."

"Rio, I thought you told me this guy was cool," Valerie said to Rio while still looking at me.

"Best guy in the whole God-damn world," Rio beamed.

"Zane, have you ever stabbed somebody?" Valerie quizzed me.

"On purpose or by accident?" I asked.

"How do you stab someone by accident?" Valerie wondered.

"You toss their ass into a stand of bamboo so hard the stalks break and they get impaled," I answered. "I take it you've done it on purpose." She shrugged.

"Do you fight much?" she changed tact.

"More than I should," I replied, "but I butt in where I don't belong too much."

"Me too," Valerie nodded, "on the 'I fight more than I should' thing."

"Well, I would rather talk shit upfront than spill blood later," I pointed out.

"Like warning me about Rio," she nodded.

"Please believe me, she's a nut and will get on your nerves, so please don't toss her out a window or down the stairs because I'm actually attached to her," I grinned. Rio flopped on the bed.

"I should be mouthing empty denials but Zane's pretty much right," Rio snickered, "and if he hadn't fucked me silly on the preacher's desk this morning, I'd be in his face about this bullshit."

"You had sex on your preacher's desk?" Valerie smiled.

"Zane, what are these girls...what the hell?" Raven went off. "What kind of bedroom is this?"

"Raven, you know Rio and this is her new roommate Valerie. Valerie, this is Raven," I groaned.

"Hey, Raven," Valerie greeted her. "So do you normally walk into Zane's bedroom too?"

"No," Raven blushed. "He invited me over to do some work on our English project." Iona stepped in behind Raven and waved to Rio.

"Iona –Valerie; Valerie – Iona," I sighed.

"Wait!" Valerie raised her hand and looked back to me. "Are you gay? Because I see a lot of girls strolling into your room and none of them have been identified as your girlfriend yet."

"Technically, that would be Heaven," Iona volunteered. "She's a senior."

"Can we get back to everyone being in Zane's room?" Raven grumbled. "And what is he doing with a bed as big as my entire room back home?" Valerie appraised the room.

"Got it," she laughed. "You are sleeping with her (Iona) and her (Rio), but not you (Raven)."

"Of course I'm not sleeping with him," Raven shot back. "I took a Purity Pledge, as should all of you."

"I'm not a virgin," Valerie responded.

"Me, either," Rio waved.

"I am," Iona raised her hand.

"That's nice," I directed. "Rio, Valerie, and Iona, please leave. I've invited Raven to my room so we can do actual classwork because I occasionally like to pretend I'm in college for an education."

"On it, Zane," Rio snickered. "Come on, Valerie, let's go check out the hot tub. I wanted to show you to Zane so he could put you on his 'To Do' list." Iona shook her head and left.

"I've got a boyfriend," Valerie clarified.

"Thank God," I muttered, which drew looks from all three women. After Rio and Val left, Raven kept staring at me.

"I...does this happen to you often?" she finally asked.

"Yes, but I've learned to adjust," I pointed out.

We sat down on the bed, Raven pulled out four library books on the period we were looking into, and we began going through them and taking notes.

"Is Heaven really your girlfriend?" Raven asked after a while.

"Yes, but it is more complicated than that. I love another girl but I don't know if she loves me, and I spend time with a dozen other girls here, plus I have friends at a Sorority House off campus," I explained.

"And you sleep with Rio, who isn't a virgin, and Iona, who is," she stated, and I confirmed with a nod.

"I was wrong. If you can keep all that straight in your head, you have a good grasp of details. We are going to do fine on this term paper."

"Thank you, Raven," I smiled at her, and for a change, she smiled back.

GUST FRONT

I would have liked to spend the night with Iona and Barbie Lynn but Iona informed me that Coach Dana Gorman had tested her security code earlier in the day and I figured something was up; nothing good for me and my friends. Sure enough, at 12:10 in the morning, my little buzzer by the bed that informed me that a key code was being entered woke me up.

I silenced the alarm (no sense in letting them know that I had it) and waited in bed. Shortly thereafter, the Coach and two female security guards came strolling in.

"Alone?" Dana quipped.

"You asking me out?" I grinned.

"Get up; we need to check the bed...if that is what you call this thing," she motioned to my sleeping platform. I dutifully got out of bed.

"What are you doing?" she snapped when she realized I was naked.

"Getting out of bed like you asked me to. I sleep in the nude, or didn't you already know that?" I yawned.

"Put some clothes on," she ordered. I picked up my robe and put it on while they stripped back my sheets and looked for bodily fluids under the dark light. I had been at my Aunt's the past two nights, so yes, my bed was still fresh. Unsatisfied, Dana and her two buddies began roughly going over my place.

When they finally discovered nothing (my hiding places were specifically designed), the two officers turned and left.

"I'll be keeping an eye on you, Zane. You can expect this to be a regular occurrence," she promised. I simply stared. We remained looking at one another for a minute because she knew I was up to something.

"That's right, step out of line and make my job easier," she noted. Again I kept my silence. It would have been easy to take this personally but I'd told her this was War and I took that seriously. I doubted I was the sole beneficiary of their attention so I had to get ready to respond to their next move.

"Nothing to say?" she asked. I kept staring. "Say something, damn it," she growled.

"Good night, Coach," I obliged. She shook her head, turned, and walked away. When I saw the door close behind her I went back to my room and took out my phone. I made three calls to the concerned parties and a final call to Iona, to have her wipe my call log. I can't say I slept well that night.

Showering in the morning was troublesome enough on normal days but this morning, Rio decided to invite Valerie to join us. I did my best to pretend to ignore her, which wasn't easy. Valerie was around six feet with milky skin where the sun didn't reach and tanned where it did. Her hair was golden-blonde and she was trimmed, not shaved. Her eyes were grey with a hint of blue around the edges; he breasts were a solid C without a hint of sag. There sure were a lot of blondes going to this school.

I could see the mental calculations going through her head as she walked in and the other girls eyed her. In the hierarchy of this place, I didn't hold a place; proximity to me showed a girl's status among the crowd. Opal was top dog, but Rio and Iona were marked by their close relationship with me as well.

Valerie clearly thought about walking away from it all to spare herself the drama and the grief. She countered that with the knowledge that she had to fit in somewhere in this school, and as non-traditional as she was, her best bet was with us. She answered that internal struggle by taking the shower one down from me, next to Opal.

Opal expressed her dominance to Valerie by corralling me into a body massage and a show of mutual affection. I thought Valerie was unimpressed with those actions but as we got into it, I sensed she was intrigued by the notion of having sex without actually having sex, and the sexual arousal that came with it.

As I settled in front of the sink to brush my hair, shave, and brush my teeth, Valerie took the sink beside me.

"You don't seem to mind all these naked bodies around you," she noted.

"Why should I? I enjoy them and they enjoy me. I like making them happy, and my presence certainly makes their lives more difficult so I'm glad to help," I explained.

"So, do things ever go to the next level?" Valerie asked.

"Not here, and not with most of these women; they are virgins and happy about that fact. They want to be virgins on their wedding nights and I respect that," I answered.

"Rio makes you out to be some sort of sex-crazed stud monster," Val informed me.

"Rio's not a virgin and her only plans for marriage involve her being a black widow to her old, rich husbands," I grinned.

"Is she...bi-sexual?" Valerie whispered.

"Yes, I can verify that she is," I replied quietly. "Has she hit on you yet? Wait, silly question...have you thrown her out of your bed yet?"

"This morning I found her sucking on my nipple through my nightshirt," she smirked.

"Rio needs constant reminding of where the boundaries are," I informed Val.

"You two talking about me?" Rio came bouncing up. "Is there a three-way in our future? Who gets tied up?" Valerie groaned in response.

"Rio, there is such a thing as personal space and acceptable roommate behavior," I told Rio. "Things like spontaneously feeling her up while she sleeps are BAD!"

"God, damn it!" Rio squalled, "But did you see the size of those bad boys? They are huge and puffy and I swear, they were calling out to me across the room."

"In my long and illustrious career with the female nipple, they have never talked to me. If you don't behave, I'm going to have to tie you up at the next orgy and make you watch," I warned. I couldn't threaten to take away something she had, like her piercings; that would make her dig in her heels. Instead, I went after the things she was looking forward to.

"Don't forget to secure her hands over her head so she can't diddle herself," Valerie got into the sport of things.

"Good point," I agreed.

"Major buzz-kill, you two. Valerie, you are trying to make your first day here no fun at all," Rio teased.

"Which reminds me; Valerie, has Rio warned you about Handmaiden's Duty?" I inquired. Rio looked offended that I would say such a thing while Val looked confused.

"It is a tradition here that requires all freshmen to perform a task of a non-damaging nature for any and all upperclassmen. They cannot grab you in class or a dorm room, but anywhere else is fair game," I informed her.

"My first task was to be a bench for someone to sit on," Rio grinned.

"Mine was to kiss a girl," I nodded.

"Kiss her? Cordelia damn near passed out, you kissed her so long and deep," Rio teased me.

"The first one was very nice and chaste," Iona stepped up and added. "It was the second one that curled her toes and started the stampeded on Zane."

"What do I do if a girl asks me to kiss her?" Valerie worried.

"Tell her you are waiting for your herpes to clear up," Rio volunteered.

"It isn't likely to happen," Iona came across with sounder advice. "Homosexuality is frowned on at this campus."

"I'd tell you to kiss them and enjoy the moment, but I'm a guy," I shrugged.

"I'm still not sure what is normal for this place," Valerie related.

"Rio and Zane are aberrations," Iona offered. "Most of the girls here are fundamentalist Christian virgins who are looking to get married once they graduate this place."

"What is your story?" Val asked Iona.

"I was pretty much the girl I just described until I met these two," she smiled. "Now I feel that I have...options."

"Options like prison time," Rio laughed, "or becoming a sex toy at an S&M club."

"I was thinking more like taking a summer and roaming the country," Iona glared Rio.

"Maybe I could teach you to ride a motorcycle and you can come with me," Valerie offered.

"That would be wonderful!" Iona brightened up. "When could we start?"

"This afternoon, if you like," Val responded. "My ride is in the parking lot."

"You have a motorcycle...here?" Rio exclaimed.

"Rio, it is hard to be in a motorcycle gang without a chopper," Valerie pointed out.

"On that note, I have to go," I sighed. New girls were starting to migrate in, meaning I had to retreat to my room. "Take care, everyone."

The crapstorm fell on us as we left the dorm. All kinds of upperclassmen snatched up freshmen as they appeared and shadowed Pro-Christina students they couldn't grab. Rio and I were able to shove off of Valerie before she was identified as being with one of us, so she made it to the Dining Hall unmolested.

I didn't have to do anything too heinous -- carry three backpacks while reciting the Gospel of Luke from memory (ugh). They made Rio sing 'Onward Christian Soldier' because it was the only religious song she'd admit to knowing. She did a horrific hack-job of it too. They had Iona going through the descendants of Noah; she knocked them back flawlessly – Brainiac.

It got better at the Dining Hall door where Rhaine oversaw the removal of every electronic device from the incoming students – no phones, tablets or laptops, nothing capable of rapid communication. Then came the assigned seating designed to break us all up. Surprisingly, Valerie looped back around and joined us in the line.

She leaned into me.

"What the fuck is going on?" she whispered.

"There is a war going on between the Pro-Christina faction Rio, Iona and I belong to, and the Pro-Rhaine faction, which is supported by the Administration. I didn't want to get you involved," I explained as I saw Mrs. Marlowe closing in.