Christina: Weekend Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I have the key to the ladies room?"

Without looking up from her romance novel, the cashier handed me the key. As quickly as I could, I headed back to my car, retrieved the audit case, put the key in the lock and entered the relative safety of the grunginess assigned to "ladies".

I locked the door behind me and began to undress down to my birthday suit, stacking my cum/ sweat drenched clothes on the ubiquitous baby-changing table. Once au naturel, I filled the basin with what passed for hot water, grabbed a handful of paper towels and began to wash-away the drying remnants of that mind-blowing orgasm.

An urgent rapping shattered the calm. "Hello? Hello! Are you almost done in there?" a squeaky voice asked. It was Aaron's.

"Not yet."

"Need some help? Chris?"

I opened the door and let my lover in. Without saying another word, Aaron spun me around so that I was facing the sink. I glanced over my shoulder to confirm the plans of my oh so HOT husband. His probing touch and rock-hard cock gave me my answer.

"I was hoping you'd still be wet."

"You saw to that. Now shut up and fuck me!"

Needless to say, Aaron needed no further encouragement. In one, swift, luscious move, his fabulous cock filled my pussy from behind. I braced myself against the sink and raised up on my toes to give him better access. Aaron took hold of my hips and pulled me to him. I awaited his love-assault. Instead, my tease held still inside me. I ground my hips against him. Slowly, he began to take me. Ever so slowly.

"Come on Aaron." I begged, "Stop the turtle-pace! Fuck me like you mean it. Fuck me hard and fast! Make me cum!"

My darling complied. It was surreal. I closed my eyes to revel in the moment The sound of Aaron's groin impacting my butt filled my thoughts. I opened my eyes to watch the reflection of our carnal mating in the mirror. My breasts swaying wildly. The beads of sweat trickling down Aaron's face. It was too much. My pussy contracted around that glorious cock which filled me so completely, bathing it with my juices. The signal was received. We began cumming together.

Twenty incredible minutes had passed since I'd finished pumping gas. Being the gentleman that he is, Aaron returned the restroom key for me, saving me the embarrassment of having to make excuses for having taken so long. A good thing. When he returned to our cars, the tears of laughter were running down his cheeks. When I asked him why, he said that as he turned to go out the door, the little cock-tease of a cashier called after him: "Hope you two had a good time."

We did!

Overall, our trip to Bedford was rather uneventful. Except for the half hour when three truckers took turns riding alongside of me, staring through the moon roof of my Taurus at my nearly exposed chest. Even though Aaron tried his best to convince me to take off my top and give them an unobstructed view (now you know why he borrowed the radios), the fear of getting stopped by a State Trooper, overruled him. I mean, after all, if Aaron had wanted everyone to see my boobs, he'd have put a JPEG on the Internet. Right?

Anyway, after exiting the turnpike, I followed Aaron another five miles down some very windy roads to the Sunny Meadows Bed & Breakfast. The place was idyllic. A farmstead built in 1780. Our favorite time in history. The parking lot was the lower level of a newly constructed barn, meant to look like the original. After we got out of our cars, Aaron handed me the blouse and skirt I had worn to work, and told me to, "change quickly". I did, setting a new record of a minute and a half for stripping off my top and shorts, and replacing them with blouse and skirt. Just in time too, for as I buttoned that last button, a young man named Josh, dressed in eighteenth century clothing, came down the steps to escort us to his horse-drawn carriage and drive us to the log cabin where we would be spending the weekend.

To give you a bit of a history lesson about the place, the McGuire family had begun construction on the one-room log house in which we stayed in the fall of 1780. As the family grew, they soon abandoned the quaint little place in favor of more spacious accommodations a little closer to the spring. The cabin was not forgotten, though. James McGuire – the oldest son – converted it into a carpentry shop which operated as such until the end of the civil war. From that point on, the history became quite vague. During the 1920s, rumor was that it housed the family still. In the 1940s, it was back to a carpentry shop. From 1960 to 1995, it stood empty. In 1995, the lean-to was rebuilt and the old cabin became the most sought after room at the bed and breakfast.

(To protect the owners' privacy, names have been changed.)

On with the story.

By the time Aaron and I got settled in, it was close to nine o'clock. The crickets were singing, and night was rapidly approaching. Although it was still early, we were both tired, and agreed to call it a day. After one last slow-ride.

The next morning, I awoke around eight. It was a gorgeous day! Aaron was already showered and dressed.

"Good morning beautiful." he said.

I stretched and yawned. "Good morning lover."

"You have fifteen minutes to shower and dress, or we'll miss our ride to breakfast."

Reluctantly, I crawled out of bed and took my naked self to the bathroom. "I hope you left me some hot water." I whined.

"Plenty. Now get a move on! I don't want to be late for breakfast."

The warm water cascading down from the overhead shower felt just like a gentle summer rain. I closed my eyes and let the soothing spray pour over me; losing myself in the moment. It was heaven.

Reality: a gentle soapy caress down between my breasts. I opened my eyes and stared at the shadowy figure on the other side of the shower curtain. I let my hands glide down Aaron's intrusive arm, gently scooping the sea sponge from his outreached hand. "Five minutes." was all he said.

Not wishing to spoil any surprises that Aaron might have planned, I fought myself awake and quickly finished the job my darling had halfheartedly begun. When I finished, and stepped from the shower, Aaron was waiting with my towel. Lovingly, he dried me. My hair. Back. Breasts. Legs. Pussy. "Your clothes are laid out on the bed." he said, delivering a light "smack" to my exposed butt, "Get dressed. I don't want to miss our ride, or breakfast."

Although I would have much preferred to drag Aaron back to bed – and do anything but sleep – I hurried into the other room and began to get dressed: thong panties, wonder-bra, khaki walking shorts, white bouse and cross trainers.

In a way, I was sort of disappointed in the outfit Aaron had selected. I mean, considering the fact that the outfits he had me wear the night before bordered on the nothing-at-all side, I had figured (hoped) the game of dress up would just continue on through the weekend. Guess I guessed wrong.

By the time I finished putting on my shoes, Josh had arrived with his carriage to take us to breakfast. From there, we got in Aaron's Escape and headed in to the sleepy little town of Bedford for a day of antiquing, followed by dinner in the Jean Bonnet Tavern.

When we returned to our eighteenth-century cabin, it was still early, and I was anything but tired. Good thing.

"You know, Chris; something just occurred to me. You haven't checked your cell phone for messages today. Why don't you do it now?"

I got up from the comfort of my rocking chair and went into the cabin to get my cell phone out of my purse. I turned it on and retrieved my messages. The first – unexpected – was Rachel, telling me that I wasn't the only one having a fuckingly fabulous weekend, and that she never knew she could cum so hard or so often. The second, was Aaron: "The bag from Lacie's is in the suitcase. Take the scarves and lay them on the bed. Strip naked. Bring me one of the scarves. I'll be waiting on the porch. And please, don't even think of putting on more than your most sexy smile before you come out."

Although our little getaway was located in a rather secluded section of the property, the thought of Josh happening by with a carriage load of people (catching a far too unobstructed view of me in the all-together), was almost too over-the-top for my dark, exhibitionist side. Still . . .

The warm early-evening air brushed across my naked body. I handed Aaron the scarf, and stood nervously as he fucked me with his eyes. An eternity passed. Finally, my dear husband got up from his chair and took me in his arms. Our lips met. Our tongues danced. Aaron's fingertips pressed against my tight asshole, but did not penetrate.

"Turn around." he said.

My back to him, Aaron folded the scarf and placed it over my eyes, blindfolding me. The tip of his tongue traced the contour of my right ear. His lips brushed my cheek. He took my hand and lead me into the cabin. The door closed. The bolt turned. A few more steps.

"Hold out your hands."

Light pressure against my right wrist as the next scarf was tied in place. My hand was placed against my side. The free end of the scarf hung to my ankle. Light pressure against my left wrist. My right ankle. My left. Aaron's hands on my shoulders guided me against the foot of the bed. My left arm was stretched up and out; secured to the topmost corner of the pencil-post bed. My right arm; similarly stretched out.

"Spread your feet as wide as you can."

The tension in my arms grew as I shifted my weight from side to side, widening my stance. A slight tug against my right ankle. A few seconds passed. I tried to draw my ankle in. It was held fast. The same tug against my left ankle. That one held fast too. Aaron had often told me how beautiful he thought I would look tied, standing-spreadeagle. How he would relish having full access to my body. How erotic it would be to pleasure me in any way he saw fit.

The tip of a feather traced the crown of my areola.

"What took you so long in WalMart?"

Aaron's probing tongue followed the feather's trail. The sensation took my breath away.

"Two women came in while I was changing. I was naked. Scared they were going to look over the stall and see me. I froze. Waited till they left."

"I see."

My love's soft hands lifted my breasts upward. A series of warm, very-wet kisses covered the underside of my breasts.

"They didn't catch you?"

"No." I swallowed hard, trying to focus my thoughts on anything but the warmth building in my bosom, "Thank god."

Aaron released my breasts. The feather sawed its way across my now-full outer lips.

"You gave those boys in the newsstand quite a show."

"You saw me?!"

"Of course."

The feather raked my inner thighs; its light touch chilling me, covering me with goose bumps.

"I'm curious. When you left the pharmacy, you didn't seem too rattled. Didn't Gina comment on your cleavage?"

"You know her? Well enough to have her ask if ‘my lover really gets off fucking my tits'?!" I don't know if it was shock or unadulterated jealously that snapped me back, but whatever it was, my full attention was focused on his response.

"She's a new client." Aaron replied calmly, "Very outgoing, and very guy-like when it comes to telling dirty jokes. The line about me fucking your tits, as you put it, was her idea. All I asked her to do was try and embarrass you by making some off-the-cuff comment about your cleavage."

"She did a pretty good job. For a minute there, I thought she was trying to seduce me!"

"Maybe she was."

The bed creaked. Aaron's fingertips snaked from my shoulders to my butt. A warm kiss singed the small of my back. The well-lubed head of a small dildo pressed against my unsuspecting asshole. I tried to resist the gentle pressure, but soon my wanton ass gave in. Inch by inch, my butt became filled with the imposter. Another warm kiss to the small of my back.

"I'm curious." Aaron said, "The girl who waited on you in Lacie's. What was she wearing?"

As if trying to sneak it from me, Aaron eased the intruder back. With even more stealth, he eased it back in. Again. And again. And again.

"Well?"

"A tube top . . ."

"What color?"

"Red."

Aaron's pace quickened.

"Go on."

"White platform shoes . . . with eight inch heels."

The bed creaked again. Momentarily, the butt-fucking dildo held still inside me. Aaron's hot breath against my aching pussy nearly made me cum.

"Go on."

His lips molded to me. His tongue glanced my clit. The butt-fuck resumed.

"A blue micro mini . . . with nothing underneath."

"You saw her pussy?"

"Yes."

"Describe it."

Aaron's talented tongue began to work its magic. Coupled with the rhythmic motion of that slippery little dildo, I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. Somehow, I managed to choke out an answer. "Her outer lips were a really dark shade of pink . . . almost brownish . . . Oh god!"

The first wave of orgasm began building deep inside me. Aaron knew it, and deprived me of his fabulous tongue. "Tell me more." he said.

I tried to compose myself. "She didn't shave . . . her pubes were . . . blonde . . ."

Aaron concentrated his attention on dildo-fucking my butt. The sensation was almost more than I could stand. "Could you see her asshole?" he asked.

"Yes . . ."

"And?"

"It was small . . . and tight looking."

"Rumor has it that her clit is pierced. Did you get a good enough view to tell?"

As if to focus my attention, Aaron began to lightly suck on my clit. "It was." I managed to choke out, "With a little gold ring . . ." Ever so slowly, Aaron pulled all but the head of the dildo from my butt, then left it hanging. Using two fingers, he held my pussy wide open. His lips pressed hard against me. His tongue curled around my clit and began a rapid-fire assault. I felt the dildo slip from my butt. I heard it land on Aaron's bare chest. I could hold back no longer.

"Ugh . . .Ughhh . . . Ughhhhhhhhh!"

Aaron untied the scarves from the bed posts. First my ankles. Then my wrists. My body was drained. Just like my pussy. My legs could barely support me. Aaron took me in his arms and gently laid me on the bed and removed the scarves from my ankles. To my surprise, he moved my legs together, then took one of the scarves and wrapped it tightly around my knees. The other, around my upper thighs.

The game was not yet over.

I lay still, almost too weak from orgasm to move, wondering what would cum next. I didn't have to wait very long. A steady pull on the scarf attached to my right wrist drew my arm upward, toward the headboard of the bed. A few sharp tugs on the scarf told me that it was held secure. A long moment passed as Aaron walked around to the other side of the bed. A steady pull on the scarf attached to my left wrist drew that arm upward as well. Another few sharp tugs on the scarf told me that it was held secure to the headboard as well.

Aaron lifted my head, and removed my blindfold. The orangish rays of the setting sun, filtered by the fine lace curtains, filled the room with a warm glow. Aaron leaned forward and kissed me.

"Having fun, babe?" he asked.

I smiled and nodded.

My love took the scarf and walked to the foot of the bed. Quickly, he tied one end around my ankles, then pulled me down so that my feet where resting against the footboard. One last tug told me I wasn't going anywhere.

"It was kinda prophetic; Gina asking you if I enjoy fucking your boobs." he said.

"Yeah?"

Aaron tugged opened his jeans. His beautiful cock spilled out.

"Yeah." he said, "From the very beginning, the vision of you . . . tied just like this . . . that pretty face . . . those long, dark curls . . . painted with cum . . . was my driving force. The perfect, climax to our little adventure."

As I lay there . . . bound to his pleasure . . . my mind filled with the very erotic image of his gorgeous cock popping out from between my captive breasts to spray its delicious load . . . I was forced to agree with my imaginative love. After all, the game I had agreed to play was ruled by an intermingling of shared fantasies. His: to have me at his whim. Mine: to relinquish all control of my inhibitions; and desires.

Aaron knelt astride my waist. His knees pressed gently; yet firmly, against my ribs. He slowly removed the cap from the bottle of massage oil. The scent of strawberries filled the room as my darling diligently coated my breasts. Aaron capped the bottle and placed it on the night stand. His soft hands caressed my breasts, working in the lotion. He edged forward, resting his hard cock between my breasts. His thumbs pressed hard against my thickening nipples. His fingertips slid down the sides of my breasts. Light pressure held me against his cock. Slowly, he began to fuck my boobs.

The feeling was delicious. His strokes were long, and slow. With each, the head of that gorgeous cock came tantalizingly close to my outstretched tongue. So close; yet so far away.

He held still. A wicked smile. His. Even firmer pressure against my super-hard nipples: forcing them inward. I squealed. In pain/ pleasure. Aaron backed-off. Lightly, he began to circle my areolas.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked.

"No."

He began to fuck my breasts once more. My attention divided. A quest to taste that elusive cock. That damnedable fire burning in my nipples. Aaron knew my body far to well. His thumbs traced round and round my areolas. Occasional, paying casual attention to my thickening nipples.

The pace of thrusting between my breasts quickened. My pussy began to plead jealously for his cock. For his touch. For release of any kind. I struggled to free my hands. The scarves held me tight.

His thumbs flicked my nipples forward and back. Incessantly. I squirmed beneath his weight in a vain attempt to free myself from his passionate touch. His knees pressed hard against my ribs.

Suddenly, my darling's pace quickened to a fevered pitch. Each stroke seemingly faster than the last. His fingertips bit-hard into my super-sensitive breasts. Without warning, a stream of white-hot cum glanced off my right cheek and nestled into my hair. Another quick thrust. A second stream of cum danced across my forehead. I opened my mouth wide. I struggled to position myself in line with his next load. Yet another thrust. Yet another load, this one searing my throat. Frustration! One more thrust. Several tasty tidbits found my lips; the bulk sprayed my hair. The last. Reward! His complete load landed fully in my hungry mouth.

Aaron released his hold on me and moved from the bed. He began to tug open the knot on the scarf that held my feet. My struggling had pulled it tight. Finally, it came undone. Next to be freed were my knees, followed by my thighs. His all-knowing touch stroked my clit. I came instantly. The rush was incredible! I ground myself against his pleasure-giving hand. Wave after wave of orgasm washed over me . . .

My wrists were free. I think. I was too week to move. Aaron took me in arms and kissed me hard. His wonderful cum began to trickle down. His gentle caress rubbed it in to my flushed cheeks. If only this moment could last forever. . .

Sunday morning, I awoke first. Aaron's beautiful cock lay limp against his thigh. I slipped my fingers around his shaft and began to jack-him-off. Almost instantly, he began to grow long and hard. He stirred, and rolled on his back. As quickly as I could, I mounted him. His eyes still closed he brought his hands up to my waist and held me as I took him for a slow ride. What wonderful way to wake-up.

As for the rest of the day, well, it only got better. By the time Aaron had to leave for his continuing ed conference in Hershey, we had made love a total of six more times. My pussy was sore from all the fucking we had done; as was Aaron's cock, I'm sure. How many times had I cum in the last three days? Not enough ;-) I mean, can you ever cum enough?

12