Christmas Bachelor Auction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soothingly tell Karen, "I want you to relax. It will help. Take deep long breaths and look at that big teddy bear in front of you. Think of him last night and how he made you feel. Remember him touching your breasts and slurping your sweet cunt." It worked, she relaxed, Anthony got the whole thing in. We all smiled.

Mom rolls a 6 and lands in the same space as Anthony. She draws 2 cards for him. The first is a kiss and the second is the crop. She enjoyed the kiss much more than he did although he certainly didn't hate it. She was too hard with the crop. I was close to stopping her, he got two welts. Mom caught my unhappy look. She got him some ointment and ice. He took it well, he is a tough guy.

Donna rolls a 4 and ends the game. She wins.

Chapter 12 -- The Prize

Mom reads the rules, "The winner gets to organize and act out a fantasy."

Donna is tired, "Let's use the washroom, clean the toys, and get a snack. I need to think about this."

More wine appears, Karen assembles a cheese and sausage tray, and eventually, everyone gathers again.

Donna looks bashful, she can't look at us, "Jane and Karen, I need a moment of your time before I make my decision."

Donna took the two by their hands and walks to another room. It didn't take long and all three are back with smiles on their faces. I dare say they all looked giddy and enthusiastic. I had a bad feeling about this. This night had a lot of pain for me, not the greatest day of my life although I am ready to blow a load, I am on edge from the game.

Donna smiles like she has a secret, "The first part of my fantasy involves the men. I want you all lined up, Bill, John, and Anthony. Keep about a body of space between each of you. Karen, Jane, and I are going to prepare you for the next phase of the fantasy."

I am a detail-oriented person. She said "... the fantasy," and not "... my fantasy." Interesting.

Donna kneels in front of me, Jane in front of John, and Karen in front of Anthony. Mom sits in a chair looking sad, she doesn't have a cock to suck. She desperately wants one. I am at full mast, ok, we all are. My cock is pointing up a bit, Donna uses a soft, warm, delicate hand to lower my member even with her mouth.

Donna says with an airy breath, "Each of us wants to be used, we are horny. Fuck our faces like you mean it, and give us that load you are desperately wanting to blow. Ladies, open wide and let them use and abuse your mouth until they fill it with their baby batter. Make sure you swallow."

I almost spurted right then. Donna opened her mouth in a big O. She looks up at me and I can tell she wants to smile. I stand there in shock until I hear my friends face fucking Jane and Karen. I look down the line and both women have their hands on the knees for support and their faces are looking up like Donna is.

I turn back to Donna and slowly insert my cock into her mouth. She closes around it, I am now moist from her saliva. She releases my cock. She is ready. I could blow now. I start off slow, pushing in till I hit the back of her throat, she gags, I pull back. I repeat this over and over and each time I think I am going further in.

I hear Anthony scream, Karen has closed her mouth around his cock and is now sucking his load. She is almost giggling with laughter.

I am now positive I am getting further into Donna, she is gagging less, she seems relaxed, GREAT! I continue my thrusts and now with more force like I am trying to open her throat. I know it's working and I can sense she is happy. I start moving faster, I know I am close. However, from the events of the night, the feeling of her wet hot mouth, and knowing I am about to enter her throat, I scream out as I shoot my load.

Instantly, Donna closes her gums around my shaft. She doesn't swallow. Odd. After three shots, she finally swallows. Two more and a swallow. Now it's just clean up time. John screams out as he shoots his load into Jane. Donna is taking her time, licking my shaft, swallowing more, and licking more. I need to pull out, I am too sensitive.

Donna stands up and hugs me hard. I can feel the love oozing out of her as it envelopes us. Mom has a tear in her eye, she must feel left out because she doesn't have a man.

Donna continues, "Guys, drink this exceptional wine, and eat some food. You are going to be busy for a while and will need your strength and stamina."

I wonder what she has planned. We finish two bottles of wine and clear the appetizers from the plate.

Donna is more confident now, "Bill." She pauses. "I want you, on the floor, on your back."

I get in position; my cock is straight up like a flagpole. That bad feeling has now gone away, I don't dread this now, I have a feeling I will like this.

Donna smiles, looks at mom sitting in the chair, then reaches down to her to pull her to her feet.

Now Donna is brimming with happiness, "Mom, the rule said, 'act out a fantasy.' It didn't say it had to be MY fantasy. I want you to walk over to Bill, squat down, and impale his cock in your hot, warm, underused, cunt."

I can see my mom's juices running down the inside of her legs. Mom quickly rushes to me and slowly descends with Donna and Jane holding her hands to keep her steady. Karen is holding my cock and positions it as mom's cunt lowers inch by inch.

I believe mom now, she hasn't had a man in years, she is tight. John had the pleasure of opening her first, but I am much larger, she goes slow. Painfully, I wait, anticipating the ride. It doesn't bother me in the least that I have my mother in me. She needs this, and I love her even after all that has happened and her lack of action that allowed it to happen.

As soon as mom is fully engulfed, Donna pushes her forward towards my chest where I catch and hold her breasts. Mom puts her head on my chest and rests. I think she could stay like this all night. A tear falls from her eyes.

Donna grabs the base of the butt plug snake thing and slowly pulls it out and puts it in the basement shower. She washes her hands good. Nice having the antibacterial soap by the sink for this occasion.

Donna speaks up again, "John, please use lots of lube as you enter mom from behind. If you find Bill in there, say Hi." She giggles.

John looks stunned and then remembers he needs to get the lube. He preps his own rock-hard cock and then moms dark star. He slides a finger in, mom moans. John got on his knees and is right behind mom and straddling my legs which are together. He slowly pushes forward and without much resistance pushes all the way in while mom let out a short scream followed by a moan.

It was interesting for me as well. I could feel the walls of her cunt moving as he slid in. A thin membrane separates us. This is going to be intense.

Donna looks at Anthony, "Ok big boy, can you figure out what your part is?"

Eagerly, Anthony stood in front of my mother and he uses his hand to bend his cock down to an angle that mom can suck. She starts bobbing immediately.

Donna yells out, "STOP!" Mom did. "We aren't done yet. Karen and Jane." They both looked surprised. "I want you two behind your men. You can either lick or finger fuck their ass holes. Jane, with John thrusting into mom, I would go with the finger. Karen, I would like to see how kinky you are, but if you don't like licking asses, go for the lube."

She continues, "We just blew these guys, this isn't going to be quick. I planned it that way. Mom isn't done until all three holes get filled." Mom orgasmed, I can feel her cunt shuttering on my cock. "As you guys finish, you can get up and move out of the way."

Jane got the lube, Karen didn't, I was surprised. I guess her failed marriage left her dry emotionally and she is experimenting with new things. Good for her.

Donna says, "You may all begin ... NOW!"

I slowly withdraw my cock. I didn't have enough room, she only got a fraction of the feeling because I was on the bottom. I adjust my plan, I will go slow until John shoots his load. I look up and can see mom hungrily bobbing up and down on Anthony.

I can feel John rapidly going in and out of mom. He isn't taking it easy on her. Surprisingly it is Donna that starts to really make the mood more interesting. What is better than a triple penetration of your mother with your two best friends? Adding play by play. Donna is standing over us, she has nothing to do.

Donna announces, "For those of you that can't see. Shy, diminutive Karen, is greedily slurping the brown star of her beau. Her hands are spreading his milky white ass cheeks. Her mouth and nose are in his crack, her jaw is moving. I bet she has that tongue of hers snaked up into his puckered hole, going around and around in his hole."

Donna pauses, "Jane here, has a liberal amount of lube on her hands and has what looks like two fingers up John's ass. It's hard for her because he is plowing into mom's ass like a cunt. He isn't holding back, in and out like a jackhammer. He is using nice long strokes to get off." Mom orgasmed again. "I bet he is first to lose his load. He has great access."

Donna rubs her hands along Anthony's arms seductively and in her best, Marilyn Monroe breathy voice, "How about you, big boy? Do you like having moms soft red lips sucking down your cock like an expert? Do you like the feeling of her tongue wrapping around your head? Do you like the suction as she tries to drain you? I bet you love her soft lips wrapped around your cock. This is your best friend's mom blowing you."

With that, both mom and Anthony orgasm.

It felt wonderful having mom clamp her pussy down on my hard cock. Mom's head drops down on to me with her head on my chest. I heard and saw her swallow Anthony's load. Karen cleans up Anthony then they sit on the couch and cuddle.

Donna is now talking to John, "Really going to town on her, aren't you? Having dropped a load not long ago has helped. I bet Jane is loving her finger up your ass, hitting your prostate, sliding around in there. You are like a machine, sawing mom in half. In and out with that impressive cock of yours. I bet that hurts a little bit. So tight in there isn't it?

"Can you feel Bill in there? You know it's just a thin membrane between you two. With two large cocks in there, mom must be in heaven. Her cunt is enlarging due to her well-hung son. It may be hitting her cervix. Could mom get pregnant? Imagine two pools of semen floating around mom all night and into tomorrow. How big of a load will you leave in her shitter?"

John moans. Mom has been moaning on my chest for a while now. Mom is sweating and breathing hard. She leans up, I can massage her breasts. Donna drops to her knees and grabs a breast with her hand.

Donna continues the play by play again, "Oh my, mom has a big puffy chest. Her nipples are hard. Should I bite one? Karen, Jane, want to nurse?"

They both quickly take a breast while they lay on their backs, reach up, and suck hard. I can hear them working the nipples. I got harder. John blew his load, after two ropes of cum, mom orgasms as well. I feat John thrust in and then hold for a second. He pulls out, slams in and holds again to shoot a rope of cum into my mother. He repeats this action six times.

My turn for fun. I push the girls out of the way and I roll mom over halfway, so I can get up. I roll mom over into doggie position.

Donna kisses me then says, "Mount that bitch and fuck her good and hard. I don't want to see her walk for a week. You have had enough of this slow ass fucking. You are going to ruin her for everyone else."

I am behind mom and quickly sank all the way in. No holding and letting her adjust, I am pounding the hell out of her. Each thrust earns me a soft scream of pain from mom.

Donna continues, "Mom, how does it feel having that wonderful cock working like a jackhammer in your pussy? He is stretching you. He is marking you. Could he be breeding you? It's incest. You wanted this. You wanted him. I bet you feel soooo full. I know I do. Too bad for you this is the last time you get that cock."

Mom stops and stares at Donna.

Donna smiles, "That is my cock. I waited for years for that cock. I claim that cock. I feed that cock to keep it happy. You need my permission to use that cock."

Mom starts participating again and meeting my thrusts. She is sweating hard. She is grunting with each of my thrusts. With the better position and more speed, I am getting close. I am grunting as I slam her harder and harder and harder. It has to be hurting her or it will eventually.

Donna purrs, "We are getting closer to the end of our evening. Will it be mother or son that finishes first? Who will orgasm first? How can mom resist that huge python plowing her cunt? Bill is working a stiff, unused cunt, it must fit like a glove too small. Must be glad you came in my hot wet mouth not long ago. Remember pumping that man juice into my mouth and then swallowing every drop?"

I do remember, and it felt great. It feels better to be in a tight pussy and shoot your load. That is exactly what I did. I wanted to hold off, I just couldn't do it anymore. I pumped rope after rope into my mother. On feeling the cum shoot into her, she has a nuclear meltdown.

My first hint was the screech that deafened me. My second hint was the vice in her cunt that completely stopped my progress of erupting. She falls to the ground exhausted then proceeds to stiffen. The vice loosens, and I finish unloading into my mother's cunt. I fall to the side, exhausted. Donna slowly cleans off my cock.

Donna whispers to mom, "You are pretty tasty ... for an old woman." She smiles at mom.

Donna rolls and lifts mom to a sitting position on her ass. Donna then slips behind mom and holds her tight.

Donna softly says now, "You had mentioned a triple penetration, we have all suffered but you probably had it the worst. I had to use my win to grant you a Christmas wish. Oh, the things I could have done to Bill ..."

I like this better. Anthony starts to laugh, then he is laughing hard and nobody knows why. He has tears in his eyes. We are all looking at him weirdly.

Anthony finally calms down, "Dude, you hate shopping. Despise shopping. Tomorrow, on one of the busiest days of shopping in the world, you must take not one, not two, but three women out shopping, and they need shoes, socks, stockings, panties, bras, nighties, coats, shorts, dresses, slacks, blouses, skirts, and a million and one health, beauty, and hygiene items. You are going to be out all day."

Now it's my turn to laugh, "Oh Anthony my poor, poor, friend. I work tomorrow. With a single phone call to the bank, I will transfer $10,000 to your account. You and John are taking them out shopping."

The "Oh fuck me" that came out of his mouth was enough for me to black out from laughing too hard.