Christmas Eve with Ian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a point when you have to stop the touching, the fucking, or you'll just collapse, the sensation is so pure and intense it has to stop.

I reached that saturation point and grabbed Ian's hand, holding it still. I pulled off the hard driving mass inside me and heard myself begging him to stop.

"Please, no more, I can't, no more, please Ian."

I felt the stone hard pole slip out of me, and felt Ian lie down next to me, in seconds he was covering us both with the quilt.

Within a few minutes I was able to gather my wits and come back down to earth.

"It's time to rest Layla; now you've learned what it's like to allow me the honor of taking matters into my capable hands. I have a few more surprises in store for us. Now, close your pretty eyes and sleep."

I did close my eyes, and smiled to myself, yes, he did indeed have capable hands.

There would be surprises for both us this Christmas, my present was still coming, and it would be one he would remember for the rest of his life.