Christmas Love and Sacrifice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Though that is not truly what the training is for, it can help," my master said low.

"She was still alive, still alive," I whispered, lost in the memory of it. "She told me she wasn't going to make it. I told her no, she told me [Go, I'm not going to make it. Take care of your sisters. Remember you are the man of the house. Always be fair, always be kind, they are the only family you have now,]" I said as a haunted look came over my face.

"Little one," master said, then got in my face, "Randy, do not disappear, stay with me."

"Oh, sorry master, you are the only friend I have now. I have to find a place to go to, my vindictive sisters will make sure of that. So after Mom said that, they were still trying to get me out. I was still fighting them. I put a few of them out. Then mom told me [Remember to love them no matter what, promise me.] When I didn't answer fast enough [PROMISE ME!] she said. [Please take care of them and yourself never let them know, this is our secret. Can you do that?] Please mom, I said, Please don't leave me! Then she said [I am so sorry baby, I can't be there for you now. Be there for them, then her eyes closed."

By now I was a weeping wreck, finally able to let a lot of the pain go. Master just held me as I couldn't stop. Little did I know that Trish had wheeled herself to my door. She, like me, was in tears that also seemed not to stop.

I have to let them know, she thought as she wheeled away as fast as she could. My master nodded as he felt her moving away.

Trish made her way to her sister's rooms. She had to let them know the truth, she was feeling as low as a human could after she had learned what she had.

For the next few hours, she recanted all that she had heard. "I heard him say that he was going to move out, get his own place. "He also said that he knew he had no family, to actually care that he was all alone, as he had been for a few years," Trish said tears now streaming down his face.

Wendy, along with her other two sisters, had a look of abject horror on their faces. "All this time, he loved us so much that he took the abuse that we'd given him. Why would mother make him promise not to tell us? We have to amend this, we have to let him know that we need him, especially after all he has done for us."

The other three were adamantly nodding their agreement. All four got into an elevator going down to his floor. They moved almost desperately toward his room. They all took a deep breath, the oldest moving their red hair out of the way. The youngest two moving their blond hair.

They nodded to each other, then rounded the wall into the room, all their mouths dropping open in shock. Not only was the room empty, it appeared as if no one had been there for quite some time.

In desperation, Wendy grabbed the nearest nurse. "Can you tell us where this man is?"

"You four are?" The nurse asked.

"We're his sisters," Helen said, shocked.

"Ah I see," the nurse said as she went to the nurse's station to check records. "Well, according to this, the patient said he had no relatives, in his words, none of any consequence. So, no sorry I can't give out that information." The nurse looked at them a moment then shook her head, "I thought I recognized you four, you were to be released today. If you have pulled the stiches out though, I am afraid you will be here a day longer." The nurse motioned to a few orderlies, "please return these patients to their rooms."

All four of the women's faces fell as they were quickly moved back up a floor to be checked.

I smiled at the looks on my sister's faces, a smile that quickly faded as the nurse came to me. "I hope that was alright sir," she said.

A sad smile came to my face, "You did very well Becca, I appreciated the help."

"You're welcome, Mr. Seti, please remember us when you speak to the board," She said.

My brow furrowed for a moment, then I nodded.

After the master and I were in the elevator, I said, "I think a visit to my lawyer is in order."

He nodded, not saying anything, we exited the hospital hailing a cab. After giving the address, I sat back as well as I could. A million things seemed to be buzzing around in my head, questions I had ne'r an inkling of answers.

I had been doing two hours a day at the public library, finally having learned to speed read. I was far smarter than almost anyone thought. I had recently struggled to comprehend the New York legal system, finishing it last week. I had read everything I could in regard to medicine in honor of my father, a brilliant surgeon.

I tried to make myself a sponge, soaking up everything I read. The problem was comprehension was the hard thing. That took reading even more books to understand. It was slow-going 'til I was able to access what I wanted online.

We arrived at the lawyers' office. I ran through my mind what I could. A lot of the information was still difficult to decipher. The trip up was as quiet as the cab ride. I wasn't sure, but I thought I had seen the master smile slightly when I was deep in thought.

We entered the office, the master pushing me in. The main partner came flying out of his office, then stopped short when he saw the look of dissatisfaction on my face. As calmly as I could, I addressed him, "I suggest that you call all the partners, NOW!" I have never seen a man nearly piss himself, though from the look on his face? I'd say that he nearly did.

An hour later, I was in a conference room with six other well-clad men, my father's will in front of me.

I looked at the other men, then grabbed the thick document, tearing it in four pieces. "Now, before I have all of you disbarred for fraud. I want the real will NOW! You have about ten minutes," Several started to speak up as I put a hand up. "You have nine minutes now."

They made it in five. I read through the over thirty-page document in a few minutes. Lying it down, I looked at the six men, seeing that five were sweating badly.

"So, who wishes to avoid major jail time?" I said.

"You can't just come in here and...,"an older man said. Red-faced.

"Ah there you're wrong, not only do I hold a controlling interest in the firm. I can site every law, corporate violation, plus if I was to have a government audit? I am sure that we could find several cases of embezzlement," I said. I smiled as I watched five of the senior partners pale. "Oops too late, already done."

A minute later, several agents walked in, nodding to me. "So, you five have been more than naughty. All your accounts have been frozen, you're locked out of the system." The master started to wheel me out. "Oh yes, by the way? These agents are here to take you to federal prison. Goodbye!"

"You won't get away with this. We'll sue you for every cent you have!" The older partner said.

I looked at the last man there, "if you could, also add threatening my person with violence."

The man nodded his head as he started to write at a furious speed.

We left the entire will in a valise I had locked under my arm. It appeared that father was an extremely brilliant man, besides owning part of the law firm. I had seen outlays for donations to the hospital, being on the board of directors of said hospital. It seemed that he was also half owner in several banks. There were private airlines, a shipyard, half-owner in a cruise line, just to name a few. Though what got me the most? Was the actual amount of money that dad and mom had been worth? I whistled when I got to the part.

I was going through all the papers when I came across several deeds, well more than several, including my master's home and dojo.

I told the cabbie to take me to another law firm. Once I was finished with them, I left as quickly as I could. No need to give my sisters any chance to trace me.

My master had offered me a place to stay while I recovered, however long that took. I had been trying to get my body to heal faster, though at the moment the pain was still too much. That, plus my concentration wasn't all that good.

"Master," I started, "I thought I was far enough along to heal myself faster."

He turned his eyes toward me. For the first time, I actually looked into his eyes. What I saw there was an old, very old, almost ancient soul that stared back at me. A soul that made me feel as if I was nothing, insignificant to the knowledge I felt that was there.

"Indeed, you are, though you have also forgotten, you used not only all your kai, you used a great amount of lifeforce. I know you have greater patience than this," my master said. Then I saw that the ancient soul that I had seen vanished.

I sighed, then nodded as I relaxed as he had taught me. Right before I felt I was going to fade; I handed a rolled paper to my master. For the first time in all that, I heard him gasp. "It is yours as it should be, I no longer wish to hold this over your head," I said.

This time it was he who bowed to the floor in front of me. "I am honored, I will cherish this gift forever." I nodded, then the world went dark.

12