Christmas Love and Sacrifice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured they were too stupid to run, they all pulled knives and guns. "Really? You want to die that badly?"

I again vanished as I moved among them, breaking arms at the shoulders, legs at the knees, also snapping a few hips.

I looked at the fifteen men that were screaming at the top of their lungs, well at first. Most of them passed out the pain far more than they could stand.

I then turned to address Grey and Rey, "I thank you for delaying them long enough for me to help."

Grey looked at me, a hint of recognition on her face. "Thank you, Mister Seti, we wish that we were better with our art. It is a privilege to help protect your sisters."

I nodded as I heard the approaching sirens. Both Helen and Mandy came out of master's dojo staring at me like I had grown a couple of heads.

Again, it took some time, though this time, I was questioned more extensively. The fact that there was a body had them searching for a weapon. Almost all the police could only stare at me. I told them that I had stopped all the flow of blood to the man's heart. The pressure from the heart, still trying to work correctly, had forced the blood out where it could escape.

They had called in a supposed expert, who confirmed that what I had said had actually happened. I knew that this was far from over, though for the moment I had removed seventy-five percent of their ability to threaten me.

For the moment, Wendy was safe, though I wouldn't put it past them to frontal attack the house. I looked at Master, knowing that we needed to go get Wendy as soon as possible.

I turned to Helen and Mandy, "stay here, you are safer here than anywhere. Trish, she's going to be very mad when she awakens, and I am not here."

"Who are you to tell us..." Helen started.

"I am the one who has kept you alive. I will continue to do so, as I said you are safe here with master," I told them, as master seemed to appear out of thin air.

"He is correct, those that attacked you. I have no doubt they will kill you without a moment's thought. They will not enter here," Master said.

Helen was still staring at me in shock, she'd never heard me speak with such authority and confidence.

I spoke to my master a moment, then I turned, took a step, then vanished. Less than a half an hour later, I was staring at the front of my family's home. I had to shake my head again at the number of people that were there.

I had twenty more unconscious not far from where I was. The problem I saw was that the rest were actually trained. They were more like beginning students with a few years' training. Then I noticed that closer to the house, there were even better trained students.

I moved in more carefully than before, though I could see that these supposed students weren't really well-trained.

I had taken out at least another twenty when I stopped.

Among the better of those here, a rather imposing figure moved smoothly among them. I started to take out those on the outside of the ring that were closer to the house.

The figure had stopped looking around behind him. I had completely stopped, slowing my heart rate, my breathing, staying completely immobile. I still felt that he could tell where I was, though it also seemed that he was having trouble.

He then seemed to settle on the area where I was, though his brow was furrowed. One of the more advanced students started to whisper to him when he held up a hand. They all got quiet as he seemed to concentrate on near where I was.

"So, I see why none that I sent out have returned. You also appear to have three females now. Ah! I can see the hostility they had towards you. I can end this quickly. Let me have them, they will disappear, then many of your problems will be solved. I shall breed them several times a day, produce a superior army," the cloaked figure said with a sneer.

Again, I had to hold my anger back as the figure kept going. "So, you have no control of your anger, here I thought I was dealing with an actual true student of the art. A shame, ending you as I thought you were, would have been a good exercise for me."

I then walked out holding my feelings within along with the intense anger. I appeared to be very calm, though I didn't notice that my skin was glowing. "I am here, you will not succeed."

I heard laughing coming from those around the cloaked figure. I also didn't notice that as the thirty that approached me were knocked back unconscious.

"Ah!" I heard the figure say, "so you have learned to harness the power of emotion. This will truly be a good day when I take your life!"

I remained calm as the figure vanished, then I did. I knew that he was far better trained than I was, though I had a few tricks I was sure he didn't know.

For once, I didn't pull my punches, it was just when I did connect it was like the hardest concrete I had ever hit. I don't know how long we were at it. The figure didn't even try to hide his style.

"Ah!" The figure said after we had been going a while. "I shall savor the life force of your sister, her screams when I rip it from her."

I felt another flash of anger, pushing it outward as I had before. That was when the figure grabbed me by the throat. I felt him start to draw energy from me as I pushed back at him.

I watched as the figure tried to draw more from me, then started to scream. An inhuman scream that seemed to rip through me. Seeing that he was greatly distracted, I put everything I had into the slicing punch I hit him with. Again, I heard an inhuman scream as he released me, flying backwards from me.

Master appeared beside me as the figure came back lying toward me. "YOU," the figure said, pointing at master. "I should have known! A mere student overpowering me." He then pointed a stubby bony finger at me. "This isn't over BOY!"

Master made a few motions with his hands, causing the figure to scream louder.

"So, you are far weaker than I thought," master said, as he made a few more gestures. This time the figure screamed even louder. "Ummmm, it is good to be able to hurt you this much. I know you are here; this time it will be different. Because of you, the guardian? Has no remorse, he can end you, Ha, by your own hand as foretold."

"NO!" Screamed the figure as he tried to reach out to me. I saw that it was severely burned as it got closer to me. Then, the strangest thing happened; it started to break apart, almost melting.

"This isn't over Nicholas, the guardian is still untried, still too pure for even you to train. You will fail as you always do," the figure said.

"Have you forgotten? I have been training him for the last seven years. Actually, he is the same as one who has been training for fifteen years. I'm sure you noticed that not only can you not hold him, he can hurt you. Now Krampus, be a good little demon and blow away," Nicholas said, then looked at me as we both pushed it away.

I was shocked as what was left of the figure just seemed to dissolve into smoke, then was blown away.

"I am sure that you have many questions, questions that I will answer in time. For now, I suggest that we get Wendy away from here before he can pull himself back together.

I smiled as I thought of trying to remove Wendy without her permission. No, this wasn't going to be hard at all.

"I sure hope you have a plan, master. You don't know her like I do. Though, if you like a fight. Then you're about to have a big one on your hands.

12