Christmas: Past, Present and Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then lips and tongue were moving where hands had touched and it took just moments for Caelin to be writhing and moaning. Blake's broad hands gripped tightly to his hips, pinning him to their makeshift bed. Groans spilt from Caelin's lips as his younger lover slowly meandered down his body, licking and nipping, until he reached the evidence of his physical need. Without word or hesitation Blake swallowed him whole. Caelin cried Blake's name as his lover's tongue pressed insistently along his hard, heated length. The agile muscle teased beneath the engorged head causing Caelin to try and buck into the wet, warm cavern.

Moaning and raking his hands through Blake's hair, Caelin knew he could not hold out much longer. An increase in suction and a finger pressing hard against his perineum and Caelin was lost in waves of pleasure. He lay boneless, enveloped in a sea of sensual pleasure as the sounds of the ocean teased at the periphery of his physical awareness.

As his heavy-lidded eyes opened to regard his lover, Caelin found his right leg over Blake's shoulder, a packet of lube and a condom on his chest. He moaned softly at the sensation of Blake's fingers moving inside him, stretching him. He could see the younger man smiling tenderly.

"Welcome back, lover."

The deep purr caused Caelin's breath to quicken once more. The teasing fingers were brushing over his sweet spot, making the sounds of the ocean fade in favour of stars dancing behind Caelin's closed eyes. He felt himself begin to harden once more. He could not remember when he had last come twice. He gave a sound of denial as Blake withdrew his fingers. Then the sound became one of relief when he felt something larger at his stretched entrance.

"Caelin. So tight, babe, so hot."

Blake's voice was a deep growl as Caelin felt him pushing in centimetre by centimetre. In reply he leant up to kiss him and felt him slip farther in. His fingers gently traced Blake's stubbled jaw line and he was suddenly struck by the power and grace of the man above him.

"I don't want to hurt you," Blake whispered into Caelin's ear, the moist heat sending even more frissons through his already sensitised body.

"You won't," Caelin whispered back.

"You're so tight."

Blake's voice was husky as he was finally buried to the hilt inside Caelin. The older man moaned his approval, locking his legs around the younger man's waist. Blake began to move gently, rocking his hips slowly. Caelin raised his hips to the same tempo, lost in the ancient rhythm. Blake shimmied slightly and Caelin's eyes opened as his lover moved inwards once more.

"Blake," he cried softly. "Again."

"Look at the ocean, babe." Blake whispered and Caelin obeyed, anything to feel the sensation of Blake's maleness rubbing his sweet spot. "I want you to see how beautiful it is. To remember how beautiful you are, too. I want you to always remember this so that no matter whomever you're with," Blake pushed in deeper and Caelin grasped tightly to him, "You'll always remember me."

As Blake thrust forwards again, this time with more passion, Caelin almost clawed at the powerful biceps. The rhythm had intensified, Blake hitting the electrifying nub within Caelin again and again. He tried to focus on his lover's face, but Caelin was unable to stop his head from thrashing back and forth and his body from arching as Blake's hand took possession of his resurgent sex. As Blake's lips mated with his own, Caelin felt his orgasm detonate strongly, moaning his completion into his lover's mouth. He felt Blake's shaft swell inside him and pulse repeatedly into the latex that separated them.

Sated and boneless, Caelin watched as Blake licked him clean. The sight caused his satiated shaft to twitch and his younger lover to laugh softly as he looked up.

"Again?" he teased.

"Come here," Caelin husked. He gave a contented sigh as Blake's lean body stretched over him. For the first time in a very long time he felt contented and replete in the arms of a lover.

"Merry Christmas, Caelin."

"Merry Christmas, Blake," Caelin replied, capturing sweet lips once more. He knew they could not stay in their private world for much longer. The sun was rising and people, even at that early hour, would start to walk along the beach. But for a few more minutes, Caelin was going to savour everything, commit it to memory to relive the joy again and again when back in the real world.

****

Caelin and Blake were inseparable over the next few days and the New Year was upon them almost before he realised a week had passed. There was a New Year's party to attend and then Blake's house was theirs for two days. The look in Blake's glittering eyes had made silent promises that Caelin ached to be fulfilled.

They were tired as they returned to Blake's house, but as the younger man ushered Caelin in ahead of him, the large hands fondling his butt told Caelin all he needed to know. He glanced sultrily over his shoulder and laughed as Blake propelled him into the living room. He was pushed into a chair and Blake straddled his legs. Before Caelin knew it they were both naked and hard, dripping for one another, panting harshly with mutual want and desire. Caelin watched as Blake rose from his lap and held out a hand. Slowly Caelin took the offering and allowed himself to be led into Blake's bedroom.

As they reached the bed, Blake pushed Caelin down gently. Caelin watched as the younger man straddled his legs before moving down his body tasting him on his way. When he reached his swollen shaft Caelin saw the satisfied smile on Blake's face. He moaned as his lover licked up the aching, heated flesh.

As Blake made love to him with hands and mouth, Caelin began to murmur incoherently. Suction and kitten licks, barely-there strokes and powerful pulls, delicate kisses and perfectly weighed nips, Caelin could not be sure what would come next except for the inexorably rising of the heavy orbs in his sac and the need to flood the sinfully talented mouth with his come. Within minutes he was coming hard down Blake's throat and his lover was swallowing everything Caelin gave.

As he tried to catch his breath, Caelin saw the smug look on Blake's face. Slowly, deliberately, the younger man lay down and opened his legs for Caelin to lie between.

"We've got all night, plenty of time to get you hard again. Why don't you prepare me while we wait?"

Caelin's brow furrowed as he looked down at the beautiful young man, laying before him like an exotic, erotic offering for the Gods.

"You... you want me to make love to you?" he asked in disbelief.

"You must have really been mistreated by your ex-lover."

In all the years he had shared with Wayne, the older man had always topped. It had never really mattered to Caelin, he enjoyed bottoming. However, he now wondered if it had been yet another subtle form of control by Wayne.

"I'm on the verge of begging here."

Caelin couldn't help the smile that lit up his face at Blake's words and wagging eyebrows. He reached for the lube that his lover had left within easy reach and poured a decent amount onto his hand. With shaking fingers, he stroked over Blake's opening. The young man moaned and pushed down.

"Put them in Caelin, I want to feel your fingers inside me."

Blake's words were so heartfelt that Caelin felt his spent organ begin to harden again. He took his time to open Blake properly. He had no intention of hurting this beautiful, generous young man in the same way that he had been hurt in the past; hurried, barely there preparation because it was a chore not a pleasure. Two fingers carefully followed the cautious single digit and only when Blake was begging did Caelin inset three. He soon found the spot to have the younger man writhe and groaned at the wanton display of Blake enjoying the finger-work.

"Now, Caelin, please now. I want to feel you. I want to feel your cock inside me."

Blake spread his legs wide open and Caelin groaned with a mix of want and desire. He slid on the condom and coated his now aching shaft generously. He slid into Blake just as the young man had asked and felt elated as Blake moaned wantonly.

"Oh yes. Tilt your hips a little. Oh yeah, oh right there, keep doing... oh, Caelin."

Caelin's breathing was already erratic from the sounds of passion and pleasure that spilt from Blake's lips as he pushed in and out of his lover's body. He felt Blake surround him like delicious, hot, slick vice.

"Oh yeah," Blake kept chanting. "Just like that, Caelin, I need this, want this."

Caelin placed his arms either side of Blake's head looking down into the dark depths of espresso eyes. He began thrusting deep, making sure to tilt his hips to hit the special place inside Blake that made him cry out.

"You feel so good," Caelin whispered.

The younger man pushed down to meet Caelin's every thrust, impaling himself a little more and the older man felt more pleasure at the knowledge that he was pleasing Blake. He knew he would not last too long. Blake looked and felt too good for him to draw it out as much as he would have truly liked. His hand came round to grasp the neglected, leaking shaft and his lover cried out, thrusting desperately into Caelin's hand.

"Oh, Caelin, I'm going to come. Have to come, lover, please."

To Caelin's joy, Blake exploded over his pumping hand and his inner muscles clenched tightly around Caelin to draw out the older man's pleasure. He cried his completion into Blake's neck. Both men came hard as they held one another. Their ragged breathing the only sound as their overheated bodies recovered from their shared passion.

Carefully, Caelin withdrew from his lover, disposing of the condom before laving the skin of his satiated mate to drink every drop of his seed. Caelin smiled tenderly as Blake opened his arms in invitation and he snuggled into him. As Blake slept contentedly, Caelin lay awake practically all night. He took in every inch of his lover, every exquisite nuance. He wanted to commit everything about the beautiful man in his arms to memory before he had to relinquish him and return home.

It was hard to think of the UK as home. Caelin felt as if he was home when in Blake's arms.

****

A couple of days later, the morning dawned warm, dry and subdued. Caelin had brought his cases to Blake's house and would be travelling to the airport with Blake and Johann. They drove, almost in silence, to the small regional strip and Caelin watched as Blake excused himself to disappear into the rest rooms.

"You made a big impression on him, Caelin." Johann's voice was soft next to his ear.

"Same here," he confessed. The irony was not lost on him that he felt the imminent loss of Blake more deeply than he had Wayne. The sight of Blake's reddened eyes on the younger man's return had tears burn in his own.

"I had the best Christmas ever, man." Blake's voice cracked and Caelin wanted to grab hold of him and run away.

"Me, too. I'll miss you."

"You, too. Sorry, promised I wouldn't do this."

Caelin could feel the wetness on his shoulder as Blake pulled him into a hug. He jumped as the call for his plane was made.

"I'll call. I promise," he vowed.

He looked back as s he reached the plane and he could make out the two figures, one leaning, one supportive, both waving. He waved back and then ascended the stairs. He was grateful his seat was right at the back of the small plane. The air steward nodded her understanding as he shook his head at her approach. At that moment he felt his heart was breaking.

****

Staring around his living room Caelin felt as if the colour had drained from his life. Outside it was cold, grey and wet. There were no trees, no grass or flowers to brighten his life. More importantly, there was no human dynamo. He had called Blake each day of the three he had been home. Except it did not feel like home. A persistent ringing at his doorbell had him amble listlessly towards the door.

"About time you got home. Where have you been? I've had to come three times now. It's really inconvenient to travel out this far from the city."

The tirade from Wayne left Caelin speechless as the older man marched straight past him.

"Wayne?" he said questioningly.

"I want you to move back in."

Caelin stared open-jawed at the statement.

"You want..." he began.

"You heard." he words were said testily. "It's not the same at the house without you."

"Armand?" Caelin queried softly.

"It's not the same." Wayne's words were accompanied by a dramatic wave of his arms. "Not the same thing at all. The man has more stuff in his bathroom than the beauty counters. Of course, neither of you are as intelligent as me, but even you could hold a decent conversation. All he talks about is fashion, hair, face creams. Anyway, I have to go to the States for three weeks. There's a gallery highlighting some of my work and I'm going to the opening and then on a short publicity tour."

"Alone?" Caelin could not censure the word.

"Well of course not," Wayne said, his voice now petulant. "I don't want to travel alone. Armand is going with me and while we're away you can move back home so you're settled when I return. Everything will be as it should."

A hard kiss was pressed against Caelin's lips. Before he could reply Wayne was gone. He stared towards the door, his arms hugging himself.

Everything as it should be.

Home.

Caelin's eyes moved to the suitcase at his bedroom door.

****

"I swear, Caelin, if you're going to look like that every time you look in this window we'll cross before we get to this shop."

The voice was soft and the large hand warm as it cupped his elbow, guiding him away from the display. He looked into the eyes of the man he loved and smiled.

"Just remembering how I came to be here and how lucky I am," he murmured.

"No, babe. How lucky I am. If you've done shopping I can take you home and *show* you how lucky I am."

Blake's purr never failed to have Caelin hardening instantly and with an impatient sound he turned to head to their car, grinning at the sound of Blake's laughter.

****

Their house was on the outskirts of town, set in a decent section of land and well fenced. After Wayne's visit, Caelin had been as a man possessed. He had rung every hairdresser in Blake's hometown and been overjoyed to find one not only looking for staff, but a partner in the business. Caelin had immediately got his solicitor in action to sell his own successful hairdressing business, sending prayers of thanks that he had kept his qualifications up to date. He had also put his apartment up for sale and recruited assistance from a company that organised everything for immigration.

All the while he had rung or e-mailed Blake, keeping the younger man updated every inch of the way. Six months after seeing Wayne that fateful day, Caelin had moved permanently to New Zealand. He had then submitted his documentation for residency and just two weeks ago he and Blake had robustly celebrated his residence verification. They now had their own home, their own business and Blake was a student hairdresser.

It was home. It was paradise.

Laughter interspersed with kisses as they bustled into the house, each man trying to denude the other first. They kept on their boxers as they opened their back door. Joyous barking instantly greeted them as their two black Labrador dogs bounded from their kennel. As Blake fussed with them, Caelin looked at their garden. They had decorated a couple of trees with lights, although it would be late into the evening before it would be dark enough to see them. They had also built an arbour in which to relax. It had three walls, the base reached to knee high and it had the same dimensions as a king-sized bed. A brightly coloured mattress sat on the base and, when they had guests, it would be adorned with cushions.

"Let me show you how lucky." Blake's words and a large hand capturing his pulled Caelin from his reverie.

"I love you," he said, tugging the younger man into his arms for a slow, deep kiss.

"Love you, too."

Caelin spared a quick glance back at their 'boys'. The dogs were happily chewing the treats Blake had snagged on their way through the kitchen. They had been extensively trained not to climb on the arbour and disturb Blake and him. He grinned and began to hurry, his lover's laughter only spurring him to run. His boxers were tossed to join Blake's as he crawled towards to younger man. Tender kisses became more insistent, tongues duelling in a war already won. Caelin did not resist as he was pushed onto his back as Blake took his place between the older man's spread thighs.

"Blake," Caelin moaned as his lover's head sank down, his tongue surging forward. The agile muscle licked his chest hungrily, pulling tightened teats into his mouth. Caelin whimpered and arched upwards, hands wrapping around Blake's back.

Blake moaned, biting down gently on the small nubs, grinning delightedly at the nipple that was adorned by the ring he had bought. He pulled carefully at the loop threaded through the taut flesh in his mouth. His deft fingers teased at whichever nipple was bereft of his mouth relishing the increasingly impassioned cries from the older man.

"Caelin, you are so beautiful," Blake murmured against his lover's chest. Sliding up the older man's body, he melded his lips with Caelin's, his tongue advancing and retreating as Caelin met and matched the motions.

"Blake," Caelin sighed. He pressed towards Blake's hot, hungry mouth, his fingers caressing Blake's head, trailing through the shorter hair, across the back of his lover's neck. His arms reached to pull him closer as their tongues tangled and danced. He mourned the loss of Blake's lips only briefly as he realised their intended destination. He gasped as he felt the warm wetness of Blake's tongue caressing his aching flesh, strong hands holding him as he tried to arch upwards, groaning in pleasure.

"Oh yes, please," he whispered as Blake's mouth slid over and down, tongue licking, teasing, stroking his now throbbing hardness. "Yes," he whispered, his fingers reaching to caress his lover's head tenderly as his sac was licked and then each oval sucked into his lover's voracious maw. More licking followed and then more suckling, delicate nibbling, slowly, sensuously, his lover moved over ever more sensitised flesh. Caelin cried Blake's name as the capable hands joined in the erotic melange, strong fingers rubbing, stroking, milking his erection as he gasped and writhed.

His younger lover knew his body so well, could play it like a master, drawing the ecstasy out or hurtling Caelin to a short, incendiary climax. Caelin could feel the sexual tension building in him He could feel the fire and heat of imminent release blazing in his blood, coursing through his veins, setting his soul alight. He cried out, torn between wanting it to last and desperate to reach his peak.

"Come, babe," Blake groaned, He slid his hands under Caelin's thrusting hips. "Come for me. Want you to come." He sucked the throbbing, engorged shaft, swallowing it deeply. His fingers stroked across the tight entrance to Caelin's body. He pushed just the tip of one digit into the tight rosebud pinning the older man with his other arm.

He grunted as Caelin tried to arch and then hot, creamy seed pulsed deep into Blake's eager throat. He swallowed everything his lover could offer, fingers stroking the older man's sac to ensure nothing was left behind. Only when certain Caelin had no more to give did Blake finally relinquish his prize.

"Beautiful, Caelin," Blake groaned huskily. His mate was limp and unresisting as Blake arranged Caelin as he willed. He pushed his lover's thighs apart. He buried his face between them to find the hidden entrance his sought. He licked hungrily at the tight bud, thrusting his tongue against the furled flesh till it ceded and granted him entry. He moaned as his tongue plunged into the hot channel again and again.