Christmas Surprise

Story Info
She gives husband the gift of his dreams.
3.3k words
4.36
154.6k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers

The party had been quite a success, Dan thought to himself. Jo loved hosting parties despite Dan's reluctance, but more often than not Dan also ended up having a great time. This particular party had continued late into the night and by now Dan's contacts had become very much like two tiny pieces of sandpaper in his eyes.

He removed them and took some time to splash water on his face before he put on his glasses. Jo had been drinking at a pretty steady pace throughout the party and he looked forward to her being drunk and horny after the last party guest left.

The party was basically over when he had gone into the bathroom. They had said goodbye to all but one of their guests after a long night of drinking, talking, and fun. The only remaining guest had been Lisa. Lisa used to work with Jo until she had been transferred to a different branch office. Jo and Lisa had stayed close talking and e-mailing often despite not seeing each other as much as before.

The rest of the guests were mostly people that they knew from their offices, so it had been a relatively tame party compared to when they had hosted some of their long time friends. Jo had thought it would be nice to invite their respective co-workers over for a little pre-Christmas party to try and get to know them better.

When Dan had excused himself Jo and Lisa were finishing yet another rum and coke and chatting away happily as Jo searched for a new CD to play. He took his time in the bathroom because he knew that Lisa and Jo could very easily be up for a long while more catching up before either of them wore down.

As he stepped out of the bathroom he smiled at Jo's choice of music. It was one of her favorites to play when she was horny. She had once told him it had "a great beat for fucking". They had tested her theory on several occasions and by now Dan had to agree she was right. He figured that Lisa had left and Jo had started to set the mood while waiting for him to return.

As he moved toward the living room he could see that she had shut off the lights that had been on during the party. This left the room lit only by the few candles that had been burning as decorations. Perfect mood lighting, Dan thought to himself.

When he stepped into the room and turned to where he expected Jo to be waiting for him he froze in shock and stood motionless as he watched Jo and Lisa slowly dancing together. They were pressed closely together and had their arms wrapped around each other as they swayed in time to the music.

Jo had her back to him and Lisa danced with her eyes closed while her hands rested on Jo's lower back. The women were nearly the same height with Lisa perhaps being a shade taller, and their cheeks very nearly brushed together as they danced. They rotated slowly and Dan noticed that Jo's hands were playing with Lisa's straight black hair. She alternated between running her fingers through it and lightly twirling a lock of it.

Dan didn't know what to say or do so he remained in a stunned silence watching. He was very excited watching them dance, but he was also shocked at what he was seeing. Sometimes, he had suspected that Jo was attracted to other women, but they had never really talked about it and certainly had never acted on it. He generally dismissed his suspicions as driven primarily by his own fantasies.

The women continued to turn slowly and were seemingly unaware of his presence in the room. Jo was still playing with Lisa's hair and Lisa's hands had started to slowly massage Jo's lower back. As of yet nothing overtly sexual had happened, but Dan was keenly aware he was witnessing something very sensual and intimate. Despite his confusion at what he was seeing he hoped that it led to more.

Lisa opened her eyes slowly and looked directly at Dan as if she knew he had been there the whole time. He stared at her not sure of what to do. Her expression never changed as they gazed at each other. While still looking directly at Dan, Lisa slowly moved her hands down Jo's back until they were caressing her ass.

Dan's eyes opened wide as he watched Lisa fondle his wife's ass. Lisa's medium length, bright red fingernails stood out brightly against Jo's tight blue jeans. Somewhat to his surprise Jo didn't react or protest at all to Lisa's touch.

Dan stood completely still and continued watching Jo and Lisa dance. By now Lisa's hands were freely fondling Jo's ass and their bodies seemed to have moved even closer together. To Dan's incredible excitement it didn't take long before Jo's fingers untangled from Lisa's hair and moved down to her ass. Dan watched intently as the two women fondled each other's asses while slowing dancing.

Eventually, Dan became aware that he was moving toward Jo and Lisa almost as if by instinct. Before he even had a chance to decide if this was right or really understand what was happening he found himself directly behind Lisa.

He reached out to her hips and began slowly sliding his hands up and down them. Jo's hands brushed against his but if she was surprised or upset by his presence she made no indication. Lisa simply moaned, almost inaudibly, as Dan began running his hands up and down her sides and over her back. He could feel her ass brushing against his hard cock as it struggled for room in his pants. He moved his hands down to her ass and began caressing her where Jo's hands had just been.

Dan was surprised when he didn't find Jo's hands on her ass and he opened his eyes to see what she was doing. He gasped when he saw that Jo had started to unbutton the front of Lisa's shirt.

Part of him wanted to know how and why this could actually be happening, but he knew that now was not a time for questions but a time for action. As Jo continued unbuttoning Lisa's top Dan moved his hands back to her sides. When Jo had opened the final button Dan slowly pulled Lisa's top open and then slipped it off her shoulders and down her arms.

Immediately Dan reached for the clasp at the back of Lisa's bra and opened it. He pushed her bra forward as Lisa rolled her shoulders to help it slide off. Very quickly Lisa's bra fell forward toward Jo and Lisa's big, heavy tits were exposed to their view. Dan concentrated on rubbing Lisa's bare back and occasionally let his fingers slip around her until they were resting on the sides of her soft tits. He would have reached even further around, but he didn't want to interfere with Jo who had brought her hands directly to Lisa's tits and had started to softly caress them. Dan watched his wife fondle her friend's tits as his mind reeled in intense lust.

Lisa pushed her ass back against Dan and she started rubbing her ass from side to side over his hard cock. The friction was incredible and Dan wanted his cock to feel much more than that.

He started moving his hands down to her ass again just as Lisa let out a long moan. Jo had replaced her hands with her mouth and had started kissing and licking Lisa's tits. Dan could already see Lisa's stiff nipples standing out prominently. He wanted to see Jo suck on them but instead Jo seemed to be content tenderly exploring Lisa's tits all around her nipples. She very slowly kissed and softly licked all over both tits.

Dan watched Jo excitedly as he reached around Lisa and started undoing her pants. He unsnapped and unzipped her jeans and began to push them down Lisa's legs. Jo paused in her teasing of Lisa's tits and reached down to help her husband remove Lisa's pants. Soon Dan pulled her jeans off her feet and tossed them aside.

Jo returned to Lisa's tits as Dan stared at Lisa's body, now naked except for a sexy, black thong. He knelt behind her and reached for the sides of her thong. He slowly pushed her thong down her legs and began kissing and licking her ass and her thighs. He stood up again when he had removed her thong and Lisa was completely naked with Jo still sucking at her tits.

Dan wasted no time in moving behind Jo and beginning to remove her clothes. As much as he wanted to get naked he knew he had to see his wife naked with her sexy friend first. Jo continued sucking Lisa's tits, but she had now become less tender and probing and more lustful. Jo's tongue had finally found Lisa's hard nipples and regularly swirled around and around them with Jo often sucking the stiff points into her mouth. Lisa mostly just watched Jo but occasionally closed her eyes and tossed her head back when Jo did something particularly sexy.

Jo had to release Lisa's tits from her mouth as Dan pulled her shirt up and over her head. Dan immediately removed Jo's bra and left the two friends standing naked in front of each other.

Without a word between them they fell into a kiss. At first the kiss was soft and probing but it quickly became wild and lustful. Lisa was the first to open her lips and let her tongue move into Jo's mouth but Jo eagerly responded and Dan stood in awe as he watched their hungry tongue kiss.

Both Lisa and Jo were blessed with larger than average chests and the sight of their big tits pressing firmly together was exciting beyond belief. He finally reached out and let his fingers run softly over the spot where their tits met. Back and forth he moved them from Jo to Lisa often being able to feel Lisa's tit under his fingertips and Jo's tit under his palm.

When they finally paused from their kiss they both turned and looked at Dan. "No fair," Jo teased, "you've got too many clothes on." Both women moved over to Dan and together they quickly stripped him naked. The sight of two horny, beautiful women standing naked before him pulling off his clothes was something straight out of his jerk off fantasies.

After they had removed the last of his clothes, Dan's hard cock stood out directly in front of him pointing at the small gap between the two women's hips. Lisa stared down at his cock lustfully as Dan stared right back at her big tits, lean stomach, and neatly trimmed pussy. Dan moaned when he felt Jo's fingers wrap around his hard shaft and caress him just before she said, "Let's move to the bedroom."

As soon as they entered the bedroom and moved next to the bed Jo spun around to face Dan and dropped to her knees. Dan let out another long moan as her hot mouth engulfed his cock. At first she licked his sensitive tip and let her lips dance over it. After some teasing like this she began to slide her lips back and forth on his shaft effectively fucking him with her mouth.

Jo had always been great at oral sex and tonight she enthusiastically went about her work. Dan was completely lost in his passion until he felt Lisa's hand on his ass. He looked over to Lisa and saw that she was watching Jo suck him with a wild look in her eyes. As Lisa watched she started to let her hands roam over Dan's body. She started at his ass but soon let her hands skim over his back, chest, and shoulders.

As she caressed him Dan reached out and let his own fingers fondle and explore Lisa's tits. He played with her tight nipples and would have continued if she hadn't moved.

Moving out of his reach Lisa positioned herself beside Jo. Lisa knelt next to her and, as Jo continued her wild blowjob on Dan, she began to play with Jo's tits. When Jo moaned the vibration she caused around Dan's cock almost caused him to fill her mouth with his cum.

Dan managed to resist cumming and held out for as long as he could watching Lisa fondle his wife's tits. The last straw for Dan came when Lisa's hand surrounded his balls and she began to play with them softly as Jo sucked him. The unfamiliar touch sent a surge of excitement through him and he gasped and then groaned. Jo knew from experience he was ready to cum and she let his cock slide out of her mouth as she started to firmly stroke his saliva coated shaft. She pointed his cock at her left tit and stroked him perfectly to bring about his orgasm.

Jo didn't enjoy his cumming in her mouth but knew that he loved watching his cum shoot all over her big tits. With one last groan Dan started to cum with Jo stroking his cock and Lisa holding his balls. Jo eagerly stroked out his entire heavy load of cum all over her tits.

Jo looked up at Dan with a nasty smile of satisfaction after he came. Dan had seen that look before many times and he loved seeing her that way. Their gaze was interrupted shortly after by Lisa who pulled Jo toward her and immediately brought her mouth to Jo's cum covered tits. Jo and Dan let out simultaneous groans as Lisa began to greedily lick Dan's cum off her. When Lisa was about halfway done she guided Jo to the bed and leaned over her as Jo lay on her back. Watching Lisa teasingly lick and suck the rest of his cum off his wife was sheer bliss for Dan. Lisa kept up her lurid work until Jo was "clean" and very excited. Jo's nipples, which usually grew hard when she was excited, stood up more prominently than Dan had ever seen. They looked like pencil erasers standing off her big, soft tits.

Lisa continued kissing and licking Jo's tits long after the cum was gone. She took long turns sucking on each nipple and by the time she was done Jo was in a frenzy of lust.

Lisa repositioned Jo on the bed and crawled between Jo's legs as Dan sat on the other side of the bed and watched. The moan that Jo made when Lisa's mouth reached her pussy was enough to send a shiver down Dan's back. It didn't take long at all for Lisa to have Jo writhing in passion as Lisa sucked her. It was clear to Dan that Lisa was very comfortable and experienced with women, as she obviously knew how to keep Jo teetering on the edge of cumming.

When Jo did start to cum her eyes flew wide open and she made eye contact with Dan. She cried out loudly and Dan could see her whole body shaking from her intense orgasm as Lisa lapped at her pussy. When Jo finally finished cumming Lisa crawled up to her and they lay together kissing and fondling each other.

Then with Lisa's hands on her head, Jo began moving down toward Lisa's tits. Jo kissed, licked, and sucked them wildly with Lisa's hands on her head the whole time. Dan couldn't tell if Lisa was guiding Jo or if she simply had her hands there.

Jo lingered over Lisa's tits before moving down toward Lisa's pussy. At first Dan thought that Jo would crawl over Lisa in the 69 position, but instead Jo ended up on her knees right next to Lisa's left shoulder as Lisa lay on her back. Jo's head was between Lisa's thighs and Dan could hear the sounds of her tongue and lips playing with the heavy wetness between Lisa's legs.

At this point Dan's cock was again fully hard and he quickly moved to his knees behind Jo. She lifted her head just long enough to let out a moan as his cock entered her and then she returned to Lisa's pussy. For a while Dan fucked Jo slowly and watched Lisa's body react to Jo licking her pussy. When it was clear Lisa was ready to cum Dan reached down and began fondling her tits as he kept fucking Jo.

This added stimulation was enough to push Lisa to her orgasm and she cried out loudly as she started to cum. She wrapped her legs around Jo's head as Dan pinched and rolled her nipple between his fingers.

When Lisa finished cumming Jo lingered at her pussy for a short while until Lisa moved. Dan continued fucking Jo from behind as Lisa moved next to Jo before reaching under her and caressing Jo's tits as they swayed temptingly beneath her. Lisa mostly concentrated on Jo's tits but occasionally let her hand slide around to Lisa's back and then down to her ass.

Dan watched Lisa's hand fondling his wife and stared at Lisa's body. He reached out again and resumed caressing Lisa's tits. She moaned softly and made direct eye contact with him giving him a wickedly exciting smile.

Still holding Dan's gaze Lisa shifted slightly and let her hand move down from Jo's tits and across her stomach. She didn't stop until she felt Jo's pussy under her hand and paused briefly to toy with Jo.

Jo let out an excited moan when Lisa's fingers easily found her clit. Watching Lisa and knowing what she was doing to Jo in addition to occasionally feeling her fingertips brush against his hard shaft had Dan in a frenzy. He started fucking Jo faster when suddenly he felt Jo tense as she started to cum. She called out loudly and pushed herself back wildly into Dan trying to bury him inside her.

Seeing and feeling her cum triggered Dan's orgasm and he gasped as he started cumming into her spasming pussy. They continued fucking until both had finished cumming and then they lay together on the bed.

Jo alternated between kissing Dan and Lisa as she lay between them. Dan fondled and caressed both women as he still tried to come to grips with what had just happened. The night ended with Dan watching Lisa and Jo engage in a slow, teasing 69 position until both woman exploded into another orgasm. As they sucked each other's pussies Dan caressed their tits and let his hands roam all over their naked bodies. With Lisa on top he spent a lot of the time massaging her ass and back.

When both Lisa and Jo had cum again they lay together for a while before Lisa sleepily said, "I should get home."

"Oh, can't you stay?" Jo asked softly.

"I've got something I need to do right away in the morning," Lisa replied, "otherwise I definitely would."

Dan stayed in bed as Lisa and Jo walked together into the living room so Lisa could get dressed. He heard them talking and then heard Jo ask, "Can you come over again tomorrow?"

He almost gasped and smiled widely to himself when Lisa replied, "Absolutely." He heard them making plans but couldn't make out what they were saying. After Lisa left Jo returned to bed and they spent a long while kissing and holding each other.

"So, um, can I ask you about..." Dan started as he was trying to see why she had so suddenly done what just happened.

She interrupted him and whispered, "Merry Christmas, lover." She kissed him deeply and could perhaps sense that Dan was about to ask another question as she added, "I'm just so tired and happy now. Can we talk tomorrow?" Almost before he could answer she fell asleep in his arms. Dan fell asleep a short while later with a smile on his face.

jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers