Christmas Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry..." I started to apologize, her hand quickly lifting to cover my mouth and stop me. She held her hand over my mouth until I stopped trying to speak, her head shaking slightly side to side. I nodded I understood she didn't want me to say anything and then she removed her hand. Disappointingly she climbed up off of me, standing up. My cum dripped from her gaping pussy as she reached down with her hands towards me. I took her hands and let her pull me up until I was standing with her. She didn't let go of my hands except to open the bathroom door. She pulled me to my big king-sized bed my wife and I had shared for so many years and backed herself up to it. She crawled onto the bed, still holding my hands in hers and then lay down, pulling me down onto the bed with her, pulling me down to lay on top of her. She tangled her legs around mine and only then did she let go of my hands. She reached for the comforter and pulled it up around us as far as she could and then rolled us until I was again on top of her, only now the two of us were rolled in the comforter like meat in a burrito.

I felt her hand slip between us and find my soft dick. Her fingers teased it softly, gently, coaxing it to start to grow again. At almost sixty my plumbing still works, but it's not nearly as quick to recover as it had been in my youth. But tonight she was getting it to do just that. Within a very few minutes, she had my dick growing again. I could feel her teasing my head between her lips, the slick juices from our recent coupling being smeared around her lips with my head.

As I grew harder, I could feel her coaxing it into her opening and then, to my surprise, inside her again. She continued to tease my dick and balls with my head inside her, slowly growing longer and fatter. It wasn't long before I felt an urge to start stroking in and out of her. She moved her hands to my butt, squeezing my cheeks in time with my strokes into her. She arched her back with each stroke into her, coaxing me to push harder, thrust stronger into her. In and out I slid, pushing hard into her, and then drawing back until only my head and a little of my shaft remained inside her. Each stroke pressed her clit along my stroking shaft, bringing little gasps and moans from her, her pleasure clearly growing by the moment.

It had been a long time since I'd had a chance or desire to thrust into a woman, but I did now. I WANTED to make her climax. I wanted to see her face when she came. I wanted to feel her climax around my cock, and I wanted to fill her with my cum again. It was only a few short minutes before I was able to enjoy all of that. Watching her face as her body shuddered and trembled, feeling her pussy clenching and spasming around my shaft, trying to pull me deeper into her just a few strokes before I unloaded another stream of my cum deep in her pussy. I lay on top of her, her arms pulling us together, her legs trapping me, so I had to stay inside her as my body jerked and spasmed, pumping cum deep into her. Time seemed to stand still as we both climaxed together, and then together enjoyed the feeling of euphoria as our orgasms slowly faded.

"Alexa. Master bedroom lights off!" was all I said, plunging us into near darkness, only the light from the bathroom illuminating the bedroom. We rolled onto our side, my dick still inside her, our legs still tangled together. I let one hand move to stroke her head, stroking her long blonde hair as she pulled herself into my chest again, almost as if I were a teddy bear to cuddle.

I woke to a feeling I hadn't enjoyed in years. I opened my eyes to see her above me, the two of us still partly wrapped in the comforter. She was astride me, my dick deep in her pussy as she slowly lifted and lowered herself. She smiled down at me when she saw I was awake.

"Good morning," I whispered, only to get her hand over my mouth again and her head shaking. She moved her hand and went back to sliding up and down my shaft, slowly fucking me with her incredible pussy. I slid my hands up her body and cupped both breasts, squeezing them gently and letting my fingers squeeze and twist her hard nipples. Up and down she moved, letting the comforter fall off of us. In the morning light coming through the drapes I enjoyed the view of her sexy body. Her long blonde hair, easily long enough to reach the middle of her back, was a wild mess. Her soft blue eyes looked down at me lustfully as she let her body slowly lift and drop on me. Her lips were red and inviting, her tongue teasing them slightly as she looked down at me, almost as if anticipating the taste of a delicacy.

I wanted to say something, to ask her name, to let her know she didn't need to do this, that I wasn't asking for sex when I took her to the shower. But all I could do was to lay beneath her and let her slowly draw the two of us towards climax again. Her lifting and falling slowly grew more urgent, her body responding to the stimulation of my cock deep inside her, which was responding as well. I could feel my hardness swell inside her as my own excitement grew. I wanted to feel her climax around me again. I wanted to feel myself pumping into her again. The more she rode up and down my hardness, the more my body responded. I felt her pussy start to clench around me, feeling the beginnings of her climax.

"Jesus DAD!" I heard from the doorway to the bedroom, drawing my attention from the woman on my dick to one of my daughters standing in the doorway. She stood staring, her jaw hanging open, her head shaking side to side slightly.

The woman on top of me ignored her, continuing to look down at me, lifting and lowering more quickly. Her climax was nearly upon her, each stroke feeling different around my dick as she rolled her hips. As disconcerting at it was to see my daughter standing in the doorway, my body was beyond the point of stopping. I closed my eyes and felt the first surge of cum pump up into her pussy. She felt it and gasped a soft 'Yesssss', as she pushed down onto me, her own orgasm launching into its climax. I felt her clenching around me, squeezing me and trying to pull me deeper in her as I pumped my cum into her.

I looked over at the door, my daughter still standing, staring as the woman sat astride me, gently stroking her own body as she enjoyed the remnants of her orgasm.

"Jesus Dad! What are you doing?" she finally asks again. "And who is this?"

"Obviously having sex," I answered awkwardly, unable to answer the second.

"I came to check on you because you weren't answering the phone. I didn't expect you to be having sex with some...some...some strange woman!"

"Yeah, about that," I said looking up at the woman on my lap.

"Juliana," she said simply. "Juliana Adams. I take it you're his daughter?"

"I am. And you are?"

"A damsel in distress," she answered. "And your father was my knight in shining armor to rescue me."

"What kind of drivel is that?" my daughter asked. "I was worried about my dad not answering and I come over to find a strange car in the driveway and a strange woman having sex with him, and you want to say he's your knight in shining armor. What the hell am I supposed to think about that?"

Juliana looked down at me. "Four years ago some friends and I went to see a fortuneteller on a whim. She told me that my true love, the man that I would fall in love with would rescue me and carry me away in his arms and on his shiny steed. Last night, that's exactly what happened." She twisted to look at my daughter. "I was frozen and almost beyond help when he showed up. He carried me away, bringing me here, warming me back to life. The fortune teller told me many things about him. She said that he'd share my name, that he'd share my birthdate, but twentytwo years earlier. That he'd be strong, yet shy. She said I'd know for sure when he filled me three times before the sun would shine on us again and that he would be the first man I'd want to enter there. And that's what's happened."

"I don't believe this shit. You mean you think he's your true love because he saved you from some imagined danger and you two fucked three times? You're spastic!"

"It wasn't an imagined danger," I said quietly. "She went off the low water bridge and was soaked. When I found her, she was hypothermic and nearly frozen to death. And yes, if she didn't have help soon, she would have probably been in serious trouble."

"And you believe this shit?" my daughter asked in exasperation.

"Actually, I hadn't heard it until you did. I don't know if I'm supposed to believe it or not. What I do know is that somehow, it felt right. I wanted it to happen with her."

"We'll talk about this later," my daughter said as she turned and walked away. I heard the front door slam.

"Juliana? That's a nice name," I said, looking up at her. "But really, your knight in shining armor? I'd hardly call myself that."

"Maybe, but that's how it feels to me. I've been waiting for four years for you to appear. I'm not about to let you get away now."

"You know nothing about me, and I know nothing about you."

"On the contrary. You're exactly twenty-two years older than I am, you lost the love of your life suddenly, you live alone, you have three children, two girls and a boy and your name is Adam."

"Okay. So you're a good guesser."

"No. These are all things I was told four years ago. I was told you would come to my rescue, that you would be willing but shy, and that if I wanted to make you mine, I would have to make the three times come true, that you would be too much of a knight to take that upon yourself. I was told that warmth would fill my cold emptiness. She was right on all counts. I feel incredibly warm inside."

"But I know nothing about you."

"You do. You know that I was born on August third, I'm thirty-five years old, I'm still single and you are the first man that I've ever had sex with."

"And I know these things?"

"You do now. But they shouldn't be a surprise. Just like it wasn't a surprise how right it felt, the first time in the shower. How right it felt laying in bed together and how right it felt to wake this morning with each other. You don't want me to leave any more than I want to leave. We're drawn to each other like moths to a flame. Tell me I'm not right."

There was nothing I could say. She was right. I didn't want her to leave. Since I lost the love of my life, I'd been going through life on autopilot, just marking days, not living. This morning was the first morning that I felt alive. That I thought maybe there was still life to be led. True she was way younger than I was, but did that really matter? I didn't know for sure, but I wanted to find out. I reached up for her upper arms and drew her down. She lay on me, my now soft dick slipping from her as she stretched out on me. Her hard nipples pressed to my chest, and she lay her head on my shoulder her face facing me. She softly kissed my neck and whispered to me, "Tell me this doesn't feel perfect."

12