Christmas Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Petey! Mr. Petey! You have presents under your Christmas Tree."

"I do?" I asked innocently.

"You do! Look at all the presents!"

"Well take a look and see who they are for."

Renee was sitting next to me and it looked as if she was going to cry.

I smiled at her, kissed my finger and laid it gently across her lips and whispered, "Santa came early."

"Mommy! Mommy! This present says it's for me and that it's from Santa!"

"Well if it has your name on it, then it might be a good idea to open it." Renee said as she hugged my arm.

Gift wrap went flying as Sammi tore into her presents. Sammi's happiness made Renee smile. And Renee's smile made me happy.

After the hoopla was over we were all sitting on a sofa watching a Christmas movie on the TV when Sammi asked; "Mr. Petey, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. Ask away."

"Will you be my daddy?"

I heard Renee gasp as I looked at Sammi, then picked her up and placed her in my lap while I searched for an answer that might make sense to a four year old and wouldn't upset her mom.

"Well Sammi, it would make me a very happy guy to be your daddy. But it's not as simple as that."

"Why?"

"Because to be you daddy, I would need to marry your mom."

"So? Mom likes you a lot and you already told me that you like her a lot and you like me also."

I grinned at Renee who looked at me from between her fingers that were covering her eyes.

"When a guy asks a woman to marry him, it needs to be done at the right time."

"When's the right time?" Sammi asked.

"Well, I can definitely say that although I'd like to ask your mom the question, now's not the right time."

"Why?"

"Because the question needs to be asked in private when there's just her and me."

"Oh, so if I went to sleep early, then you and mom would be by yourselves? Then you could ask her?"

I laughed and hugged her. "Sammi, you are special."

She smiled and hugged me back, "I know. Mom tells me that all the time."

Renee blushed even more and began laughing.

We went back to watching the TV program, Sammi lying on the couch and Renee leaning against me.

When the program finished I looked over at Sammi and she was sleeping. Renee was sleeping also. I gently shook her shoulder to wake her up, which she finally did.

"What time is it?" she said with a yawn and a stretch.

"It's getting on towards midnight."

"Oh, we'd better get home."

"Ok. Why don't you round up your things and I'll carry Sammi. You can leave her presents here and pick them up tomorrow."

"Thanks Petey." She said before she hugged me and kissed me.

Renee went around the room gathering her things. I picked Sammi up and placed her on my shoulder. It felt really nice to be carrying her. We walked over to their house and I put Sammi down on her bed. Renee changed her into her sleep clothes and we turned out the lights and left her bedroom, leaving her door slightly open.

As we walked to their backdoor, Renee hugged me and kissed me. "I don't have any mistletoe but I don't think we need any, do you?"

I smiled and kissed her back.

"Sorry about Sammi's line of questioning tonight. I don't think she realizes the pressure that she put you under."

"No need to apologize. Sammi is a very observant girl and she sees things plainly. She knows that we really like each other. But what she doesn't know is that I more than like you, Renee. I think I've fallen in love with you."

Renee hugged me tightly, "Oh, Petey. And as much as I don't want to add to my confusion, I think I'm in love with you also."

"Then marry me."

She pulled back slightly, then smiled and kissed me.

"I'll marry you on one condition." Renee stated before she kissed me again.

"What's the condition?" I asked.

"You'll need to make love to me every night."

"You drive a hard bargain."

"No, you drive it hard, I just reap the benefits of the bargain." She said with a smile.

I picked Renee up and carried her to her bedroom where we made love.

The next morning I woke up to the bed being bounced gently. I popped open one eye and saw Sammi climbing up on the bed.

"Mr. Petey!" she said in a loud whisper. "You had a sleepover with mommy?"

I smiled as I nodded her head.

"Good morning, sunshine." I replied.

"My name is Sammi, not sunshine."

"Well you look like a ray of sunshine to me. And a very Merry Christmas to you."

She smiled. "Merry Christmas to you too!"

"Why don't you go and see what's on the TV while your mom and I get up and get some breakfast going."

"Ok." She said as she bounced off the bed and ran out to the living room.

"mmmmmm, good morning daddy." Renee said softly from under the covers.

I pulled back the covers just a bit and kissed her, "Good morning mommy. Merry Christmas." Made her laugh.

We took a quick shower together then went out to get breakfast on the table.

While we were eating I told Sammi, "I think it's ok to call me your daddy from now on."

Sammi's eyes got big as she bolted from her chair and ran over to me and hugged me. Then she ran over to Renee and gave her a big hug as well.

"This has to be the best Christmas ever!" she said loudly as tears began to fall from her eyes. Made Renee and me want to cry as well.

Merry Christmas!