Christmas with My Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,356 Followers

After several minutes of my brother fingering me, I felt my vagina continue to dilate under the stimulation. "Michael, would you try to give me a second finger now? Please, be careful. Slow and gentle."

Kneeling in front of me, Michael slowly placed the tips of his index finger and middle finger at my opening. Slowly he worked them past the tight ring at the very opening of my vagina. Once he got past the initial tight ring, his entry became easier.

"Oh god, Michael, I am so full. God you have two fingers inside of me."

Michael reached deeper inside me and explored my vagina with his two digits as I lay on the couch, my feet planted on the floor now, bracing myself from this invasion by my brother. My legs were splayed wide open, my hips arched forward accepting this intrusion into my womanhood from Michael.

I knew this was terribly wrong, however, it just felt right to allow the boy whom I had shared a womb with, and whom I had shared the last 19 years of my life with, be the first one to discover the warm wetness of my most intimate core.

Michael's two fingers had stretched me open and I was enjoying his repeated probing of my pussy. His fingers curled upward and discovered a spot on the front of my vagainal wall. This was an erogenous spot that I did not even know existed. I later discovered it was my g-spot.

"Oh my god, Michael...oh god, right there...oh shit," I hissed as I lifted my bottom off the couch, arching forward to force his fingers deeper inside me, forcing him to touch me on this very sensitive and erotic spot.

I reached down and grabbed his wrist, and tried to push his hand deeper inside me. I began to rock my hips in a frenzy. I could feel something building deep inside me....something intensely pleasurable.

I was losing all control of my movements as my orgasm started to build.

I humped wildly against his fingers and hand. "Oh god, Michael...don't stop...please...oh god... right there...oh fuck...."

I moaned loudly as I completely lost control of myself.

Michael, sensing my impending orgasm started fingering me with a violent abandon. He plunged his fingers deep inside me. pressing firmly against my uterine wall.

He spread his fingers to stretch me open further. He withdrew his fingers only to suddenly plunge them back inside his sister. He was punishing my swollen pussy, forcing me closer and closer to orgasm.

I started to climax. I felt the first spasm crash across me. I reached up and grabbed my nipples squeezing them tightly between my thumbs and forefingers as my orgasm overtook me. I was arching my back, my buttocks was off the couch pushing forward to meet my brother's digital thrusts.

My lubrication was flowing out of my youthful vagina, dripping down the crack of my backside.

My aroused scent was now filling the room.

"Oh god...I'm there...oh don't stop...deeper...oh please...deeper...oh shit," I screamed as I bucked my hips as wave upon wave of pleasure overtook me.

It was my first real vaginal orgasm.

Yes, I had enjoyed minor clitoral climaxes as I massaged my 'little nubbins' in bed at night, but this was different; very different. This orgasm rocked my core as pleasurable spasms crashed across my abdomen.

After the third wave of spasms overtook me, I needed to stop. I was exhausted. My belly ached. I was dizzy and felt like I might actually pass out.

"Michael, you need to stop. You need to let me come down," I begged. But before I could get him to stop, a fourth wave of pleasure crashed over me.

I grunted incoherently as my entire body quivered with pleasurable convulsions. I felt like I might faint.

Once the fourth orgasmic wave had passed over me, I grabbed my brother's wrist, and held it still. "Michael, I need to stop...please...I cannot take any more," I pleaded.

Michael stopped this massive assault on my virginal pussy, but left his fingers inside me for a moment, wiggling them slight as I lay back, my chest heaving as I tried to catch my breath.

I could feel the sweat forming under my arm pits and between my breasts making me feel hot, sticky and slippery. My nipples pressed firmly against the now damp cotton material of my sleeveless shirt.

"I can't believe we did that," I said, as my brother's fingers twitched inside my vagina.

"That was so fucking hot, Kelsey. Damn, that was hot." Michael slowly withdrew his hand from my womb.

I felt a spasm as his fingers exited me, leaving me open and empty. It was a strange feeling. I did not like the sudden emptiness of my pussy. I suddenly felt empty and somewhat alone.

"Michael, no one can ever know about this." I panted. "I mean it. No one, ever."

Michael stood up. "Kelsey, who would I tell?" he said with a huge smile.

I thought to myself, he is right, who would he tell?

I could see the huge bulge in his gym shorts. My brother then lowered his shorts, freeing his erect penis.

"I need some help here Kelsey," he said as he stepped out of his gym shorts and boxers.

His cock was rigidly hard, pointing straight up. It was the first penis I had seen.

I knew I need to return the favor. I knew I owed my brother a release. I just did not quite know how to go about it.

"What do you need me to do for you?" I asked as I studied the large rigid cock pulsing in front of me.

Coming soon: Chapter 2 - I give Michael his release...

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,356 Followers
12