Christmas with My Brother Ch. 03

Story Info
Michael takes me to his room.
2.8k words
4.59
110.7k
97
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,343 Followers

Michael leaned forward to kiss me.

For the briefest of instants, I hesitated and started to turn away. But rather than turn away, I turned towards my brother and lifted my mouth to meet his lips. It was our first kiss as lovers.

As I write this, recalling these events a year later, I find it amusing that my brother got to third base with me before he kissed me. But truthfully, that is what happened.

The kiss started out gently. At first I was timid and we merely pressed our lips together. But slowly, the emotions started to overwhelm me. I did love my brother. I loved what we had just shared. I felt an enormous need to express that love and to express my gratitude for the orgasm Michael had bestowed upon me. I wanted to give myself to my brother. I wanted to please him and to experience him.

Nonetheless, something inside me was slowing my response. I was responding, but I was responding reluctantly. I think I knew I should not be doing any of this, and I certainly should not be feeling this deeply emotional, amorous lust for my twin brother. Yet that is precisely what I felt. I wanted my brother, despite knowing how very wrong this was.

After a few seconds, I opened my mouth slightly, allowing Michael's tongue to part my lips. I moaned as his tongue entered my mouth.

I suspect that many of the females reading this can attest, taking something (anything) into your mouth is a level of intimacy, and yes, submission, that is far greater than allowing it to enter your vagina. Taking my brother's tongue into my mouth was more intimate than allowing him to 'finger' my tight little twat. And I deeply needed to submit to my brother in any way I could at that moment.

I know the guys will not understand the intimacy and my need to submit. Nonetheless, these are the feelings I was experiencing.

As we necked, I wrapped my arms around him, pulling his erection against me. I stood on my toes to push my vulva against his boner. He pushed against me and I ground back into him.

I was still very aroused. And so was Michael. We ground our aroused parts into each other as we necked and played tag with our tongues. I was in heat...and I was falling deeply in love with my brother.

Michael broke our kiss and suggested, "Let's go to my bedroom and lie down."

I nodded as he took my hand, and led me up the stairs to his room.

As we ascended the stairs, I said, "You do realize that we cannot have intercourse, right? I mean we cannot risk that." His penis was swaying proudly in front of him with every step up the stairs. It was a very erotic sight for this young girl to see.

"I know. I just want to touch you and lie with you. I know we can't fuck without protection."

I was relieved to know he understood and accepted our limits tonight.

As we entered his room, he turned me towards him again, and kissed me passionately. As our tongues dancing between our interlocked mouths I realized that I was becoming obsessed with this man. He was triggering emotions deep within me that would not go away.

There was genuine affection and love conveyed in our kiss, and it aroused me. Even more significant was the fact that with each instant I was becoming committed to him. He was taking possession of me. My brother had seized something deeply personal and emotional from within my core.

Each time Michael touched and aroused me, kissed me, or made me cum, he was seizing a part of my soul. I knew that from this point forward, he would always own a part of me. I would always be his. And I suspected that I would always allow him to use me however he wanted.

Michael had no idea how profoundly he was altering my psyche. And truthfully, I did not fully appreciate how deeply he was touching me at that moment.

Michael pulled my shirt up, exposing my tiny breasts. He broke our kiss and I raised my arms over my head allowing him to pull the top over my head, leaving me naked.

Suddenly I felt more exposed and embarrassed. Instinctively I covered my breasts with my hands in a peculiar show of modesty.

Michael gently pulled my hands away from my breasts. "Let me look at you."

Strangely, I felt more embarrassment from my brother gazing at my breasts than I did when he was studying my vagina earlier.

The nipples on my tiny 34B cups stood erect and hard like tiny little stones. I glanced in the mirror over his dresser and could see that the light pink color of my aureoles was lighter, and not nearly as pronounced as the darker pink nipples I had seen on other girls' breasts in the locker room at gym class. I thought perhaps he would expect darker nipples.

I blushed deeply under his gaze. "They are so tiny. You don't want to look at these," I protested. I was also concerned that Michael would be disappointed that they were not bigger.

He wasn't.

I raised my hands to cover my breasts again. Michael gently pulled my hands away, exposing my nipples. His face literally 'lit up' as he looked at my itty bitty titties.

"Nonsense. They are beautiful. You are beautiful." His voice conveyed a genuine admiration. My eyes fell as he held my hands away from my breasts and studied my naked form.

I watched his erection pulse upward and grow noticeably. My brother really was responding to my nakedness. I aroused him. Just looking at my naked body aroused him noticeably. For the first time in my young life, I truly felt pretty and desirable.

Suddenly, I wanted my brother to look at me. I wanted to expose myself to him. I wanted to arouse him with my body.

Michael took my hand and led me to the bed. As we lay naked next to each other, our privates pressed tightly together. I reached up and placed my hand on his cheek, looking into his eyes. Michael took my erect nipple between his fingers and gently caressed it.

We kissed again. This time I felt no internal conflict and offered no resistance. I opened my mouth to accept my brother's tongue willingly. I was feeling pure love and affection for my sibling. I wanted to give myself to him, to be his.

I moved so that his erection was pressing against my vulva, applying pressure to my erect clitoris. I moved my hips, stimulating my clitoris and the shaft of Michael's hard cock. Michael rocked back pushing himself against me. Our arousal was growing yet again.

We ground our parts together.

Then Michael rolled onto his back pulling me on top of him. My entire weight was now forcing my clit into his erection. We continued kissing as Michael began humping, rubbing his cock up and down my slit.

My wetness was leaking out of me, providing some lubrication for his penis to slide back and forth along my sensitive clitoris. I arched my back slightly and started humping back against him. The friction on my clit was extremely pleasurable. My arousal continued to grow.

Could I cum again so soon after my previous orgasm?

I sucked Michael's tongue deep into my mouth as I moaned. Our movements were becoming more pronounced; our pace increased as our arousal grew.

Michael grabbed my buttocks to pull me tighter against him. His right hand reached around from behind with his fingers searching between my legs and after a moment of fumbling, his fingers found the opening to my wet, dilated vulva.

From behind, he started opening me slightly with the tips of his fingers. His touch on the very opening of my vagina caused me to start leaking my lubrication even more. I could feel it trickling down my slit onto the shaft of my brother's rigid penis. I was gushing.

Soon Michael had two fingers inside me, massaging my vagina from behind as he continued to grind his very hard cock against my clitoris. The tips of his fingers were rubbing that spot on the front wall of my pussy, deep inside me, that I found so stimulating.

I could feel my climax building again. The clitoral stimulation as I humped on my brother's rigid penis, coupled with the internal, vaginal stimulation of his fingers inside my pussy was simply too much. I was going to cum again.

I wanted to cum again on top of my brother. I wanted to climax as we necked, with our tongues touching. I wanted to have my orgasm in a manner that simulated real love making with my brother.

This felt far more intimate and emotional than the previous orgasm. While it was very sexy and pleasurable when my brother had penetrated me with his fingers earlier, it was also a bit impersonal. Yes, he had his fingers inside me, but we had not kissed. I had not even seen his penis. I wanted more. I needed more.

This time was different. We were making love in every sense of the word except his penis was stimulating my clitoris externally rather than trying to impregnate me. This was an intimate and sensual act of love and affection between a brother and his sister.

I started to moan loudly as I sucked his tongue with abandon. Suddenly, my body grew rigid as I started to climax. I pressed my vulva into his cock as hard as I could. His fingers strained deeper inside of me, finding the front wall of my uterus.

The first series of spasms quaked across my body. The pleasure was indescribable.

My orgasm seemed to trigger Michael's. His body grew rigid, matching mine. He pressed up against me. The pressure on my erect clitoris was slightly painful, but I did not want to stop. I felt him quiver and quake under me and suddenly, I felt a warm wetness appear on my belly all around my navel.

Michael had just ejaculated on our stomachs as we lay pressed together. Michael and I climaxed together. I lay on top of him for several moments in post-orgasmic bliss, savoring the wonderful world my brother and I were rapidly discovering.

Our rapid breathing made conversation impossible at that moment. So we cuddled and caressed each other as we attempted to catch our breath. Michael's fingers remained inside me. I could feel my lubrication continuing to leak out of me as his two fingers held my vaginal lips open. I wondered if he could feel my wetness running out of me and onto his penis and testicles.

I lay there, and gently caressed my brother's nipple as we cuddled. For a long time, we did not speak. We just savored the intimacy of the moment.

Finally, Michael slowly removed his fingers from inside me, and I reluctantly rolled off him. As I did, I could feel the large dollop of his semen start to slide off my belly. I reached down to catch it before it made a mess.

"I think I need a bath," I said as I got up, cupping the sperm in the palm of my hand.

"Me too. Let's take a bath together in mom and dad's tub," Michael suggested.

The idea appealed to me. Our parents had a huge master bathroom with a large Jacuzzi tub that was suitable for two people. We knew that they often got in the tub together after sex. They were not terribly shy about it.

"I guess there is no reason not to. They won't be home until late tomorrow at the earliest."

Fifteen minutes later, Michael and I were reclined together in the warm tub. We sat opposite each other. The water did not fully cover my breasts; my erect nipples sat just above the water's edge.

Michael's penis was firm but not erect. It seemed to float in the water, rising and falling as he breathed. I continued to be intrigued by this wonderful new friend I had discovered: my brother's penis.

Michael's expression changes slightly. He got a more serious look, and said, "Sis, how do you feel about what happened tonight?"

"I don't know. I mean, I know it is wrong. Or at least I know everyone we know would tell us it is wrong. In fact, we would lose every friend either of us has if anyone ever found out about this." I paused as I tried to determine what my point was. Where was I going with this? I was simply rambling trying to decide how to answer Michael's question honestly.

I was also concerned that if I was too honest, I would convince one or both of us we needed to stop this intimacy between siblings; and I did not want this to end.

"How do you feel about it?" I asked, turning the question back on my brother.

"I am a little ashamed, but not guilty...I guess that does not make any sense does it?" Michael looked away as he spoke. He seemed unable to make eye contact with me at this moment. "I guess I know you are right. We would be ostracized if anyone knew about this, and that has me a little ashamed. But I don't regret it. I am glad we did it."

"You are?" I wanted to hear him say that again. I wanted Michael to convince me that we were not going to burn in the fires of hell for this closeness that we enjoyed.

Hearing Michael say that he did not regret this removed a small portion of my guilt; but certainly not all of it. If my brother was having regrets, I would feel responsible. I am the older sibling; I was born almost 16 minutes before Michael.

"Yes. I think what we did was beautiful. I think you are beautiful. I am glad we did this. I don't want to stop being with you."

His penis bobbed up and grew slightly as he spoke. I liked having this external and obvious indicator of my brother's true emotions as we talked.

I could feel myself blush and smile. His comments embarrassed me, but also flattered me. Yes, I felt loved, desirable, and pretty for the first time in my life.

"Michael, we need to be very, very careful. If anyone ever finds out about this, or even begins to suspect, we are finished. If mom and dad ever found out about this, they would send us away. We would never see each other again. No one can ever know about this."

"I know, sis, I know," Michael replied as he squeezed my thigh.

I then moved over towards him, turning my back to him and nestling my way between his legs so I could rest my back against him. I lay my head back so it was resting on his shoulders.

I felt his penis pulse against my lower back. Our contact began to make my brother hard again.

After a few firm pulses against me, Michael's penis was obviously making him uncomfortable. He pushed me forward slightly with one hand and adjusted the position of his growing erection with the other, allowing it to rest comfortably against his abdomen. He then pulled me back against him again. Now his penis was pointing up towards his navel and was nestled between my shoulder blades.

Michael brought his hands over my shoulders and gently tweaked my nipples as we cuddled together. I felt his boner continue to throb against my back as I lay there in his arms.

I was in heaven. I was completely relaxed and content as I lay there, my eyes closed resting in my brother's arms.

"Would you like to sleep with me in my bed tonight?" I offered hesitantly. I knew I was playing with fire. I just could not help myself.

A huge smile broke out on Michael's face. "Yes, I would. I would like that a lot."

The thought of us sleeping together and being able to hold and touch each other through the night was very appealing.

Then suddenly I heard the automatic garage door opener activate. The garage was right next to my parents bedroom and the noise from the garage door opener was very distinct. Instantly I knew our parents were coming home unexpectedly.

And I was naked in my parents tub with my brother!

I panicked and screeched, "Oh shit, Michael...mom and dad are home!"

Coming soon - Chapter 4 – Christmas with my brother – The aftermath of our sin

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,343 Followers