Christmas with My Brother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Michael continued to punish the inside of my tiny little pussy and suck on my clitoris, his body stiffened and his penis erupted.

My mouth was suddenly full of my brother's fresh semen. In the 69 position, literally pinned under Michael, his dick deep inside my mouth, the question of what to do with his semen was moot.

I had no choice but to swallow the sperm my brother was shooting in my mouth. His dick was pulsing deep inside my throat and I ad no choice but to swallow. Thankfully, he had already ejaculated twice that night and the volume was not too great.

I found the taste interesting, and as I said earlier, not terribly offensive. As I thought about the fact that I was ingesting my brother's most intimate nectar, I was pleased. As I swallowed the first dollop of his semen, I realized that Michael's sperm was now swimming inside my tummy.

My own orgasm was subsiding. After ejaculating his load, Michael collapsed on top of me. I kissed his cock and hugged my brother with my arms around his buttocks.

I felt a dribble of his sperm leak out on to my cheek. This was a remarkable evening indeed.

After resting for 10 minutes or so, I instructed my brother that he really needed to return to his room. Having cum three times, Michael was receptive to ending our evening of sexual discovery.

The next day, we celebrated Christmas and acted as nothing had occurred between us. Our parents suspected nothing. Why would they? Why would Mom or Dad suspect that I had ingested some of my brother's semen last night while he was making me cum?

And so it was, Michael and I became constant companions, no lovers. For the rest of Christmas vacation, we enjoyed a fantastic sex life in the confines of our rooms. With the 'Jack 'n Jill' bathroom set up connecting our rooms, we could safely lock the bedroom doors leading to the hallway and still visit each other regularly without fear of our parents walking in on us.

Nearly every night, Michael would sneak into my room. Occasionally we showered together. We rarely slept together since the twin beds were simply too small for two people.

We did stop short of having intercourse, limiting ourselves to orally and manually pleasuring each other. I am not completely certain why we decided not to 'consummate' our relationship by abandoning our virginities to each other. I guess neither of us was ready for that step, yet.

I was due to return the university in mid-January. I thought about changing my college plans and going to a local junior college for the remainder of the school year rather than return to college so I continue the intimacy with my brother. But in the end, I realized I could never explain doing that to my parents> So after three glorious weeks of sexual discovery and intimacy with Michael, I resigned myself to heading off to college.

And so I did. I have now been away for nearly two months, and spring break is approaching. Tomorrow, I will be heading home for semester break. I am excited and scared.

I will see Michael for the first time since January, and I have decided that if he is agreeable, I want to give my virginity to him. I want my brother to be the one to deflower me.

I will write you soon to let you know precisely what happens next. I am very nervous about what is in store for Michael and me.

Comings soon: Chapter 5 - my return home

12