Christopher and the Three Condoms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next jogger who approached was tall and black. He had a shaved head and the sort of neutral good looks that only black people have. As he approached, Christopher saw that he was very buff. So he showed the man his condom.

The man stopped jogging, and switched directions as casually as if he'd been planning that all along.

They managed to get all the way to Christopher's bed before the passionate kissing began. Christopher told the man to roll over, as Christopher brought out the condom and lube. He fucked the man, and then was neither surprised nor disappointed when the man said that he had to leave.

Over the rest of the weekend, Christopher wondered how Ryan would respond to him at the chess club on Tuesday. Would it be as if nothing had ever happened? Would they come home and fuck again?

Outside the building where the chess club met, Alicia was waiting for him. He liked Alicia. She was a pretty blonde woman who was almost always at the club. She wasn't nearly as strong as Ryan, but although she was far stronger than Christopher, she was not too proud to give him teaching games, and review games and positions for him.

"What's happening, Alicia?" he said.

"Ryan told me you drugged him last week," she said grimly.

"That's not true! I didn't drug him—" said Christopher.

"I don't care what it was. Ryan told me you took him home and made him do horrible things. I don't know if it was drugs, or you hypnotized him, or what. But, Christopher, that's not like you. You've been playing here for years. I know you. You don't make moves like that."

"I'm sorry," he said.

"It's not me you should be apologizing to," she said. "Do you have any idea what a state he was in? Last week, after the chess club, he came to my house shaking and crying. He's hardly even talked to you, and yet you had sex with him as if he were a call boy. He remembered what he did, but he had no idea why he did it. He said he's never felt so humiliated."

"Really? I didn't know—"

"Christopher, you can't do things like that."

"I'm sorry," he said again.

"Ryan said he didn't feel safe coming here this week," she said. "So I want you to do him a favor, OK? Don't come here again."

"I won't," he promised, shaken.

"Ryan knows you're a good guy. You're not like that. So we aren't going to press charges. But do me a favor, too. I don't know what you did to him, but whatever it was, just don't do it again, ever. You can't use people like that."

"I won't," he said.

"Thank you," she said. "Now, I want you to go home. Go on Chess 24. Play like you always do: no trick moves, just honest chess. Review some games. Calculate well, and use your best positional judgement. Offer the Hurkovsky Gambit that I showed you last week, if the same bishop situation shows up. Ryan said that if you ever think you're strong enough to play in a state tournament again, he'd be happy to play you then. But until the next state tournament, don't come here, and if you see him somewhere else, don't even talk to him, OK?"

"I won't talk to him," said Christopher. "I'll only play on Chess 24 tonight. Tell him that I'm really sorry. Tell him that I had no idea how he felt. And tell him that I'll never do what I did to him to him or anyone else again."

"Thank you," said Alicia. "I'll tell him that. And, Christopher? Be safe. Don't do anything stupid. I'm worried about you." She hugged him, and whispered, "I hope to see you at the state tournament."

"I hope so too," said Christopher. "Goodbye."

"Goodbye," she waved, and went back into the building.

Christopher walked home, dejected. He ignored the bars and restaurants on the boulevard, and turned onto the dark, narrow street lined with tall houses. He'd known that Ryan hadn't been interested in him. But he had no idea what Ryan had felt after the magic had worn off. The genie had told him that the spell would only make people want to have sex with him, not fall in love with him. Christopher realized now that he hadn't understood what the genie had meant at all: there was nothing real about their desire for him, and after they were done, they would remember it with regret. Perhaps he had hoped that wanting to have sex with someone was the same as loving them. Or he had hoped that people charmed to have sex with him would end up falling in love with him. But that wasn't the case at all.

The genie had been right: a million dollars would have made him a lot happier. At least with a million dollars, he'd be able to buy all the fake vaginas he'd want. And if he was going to treat a guy like a Fleshlight, it would be better to just use a damned Fleshlight.

He wondered how the black guy felt. He didn't even remember the man's name. Was the man straight? Had he reported it to the police? Was he now seeking out other jogging paths? Maybe he was gay, and had always fantasized about it?

Christopher remembered Peter, the convenience store clerk. The magic hadn't worn off as soon as both of them had shot their loads. They'd stayed in bed cuddling and kissing for a while, until Peter had said that he really needed to study. Christopher remembered exactly where Peter's apartment was, but he didn't dare go there. If the spell worked like a drug, then anything that anyone said while under its influence was suspect.

Christopher remembered that Peter had said he'd had a crush on him from a long time ago. Had that been a lie? Or was that only part of the spell? Christopher wanted to know, but was terrified to ask.

For a while, Christopher didn't even try to approach anyone. He didn't even masturbate to the memory of sex with Ryan. It felt dirty, somehow, like eating an ice cream stolen from a child. He wondered if he would ever have sex again, or if he even deserved to. And he didn't even know if he could feel good about the memory of the other two men.

He felt bad about the anonymous black man, who had left so soon that Christopher rather suspected he had not enjoyed the encounter either.

But Peter was a bit of an enigma. He had responded just as strongly to the magic as the other two men had, yet he had not run away as soon as they had both shot. He had said that he had been waiting for something like that. And as simple as the sex with him had been, Christopher had loved sucking Peter's narrow, smooth cock. He had loved Peter's innocent enthusiasm and his lean, smooth body. And of course he had loved ejaculating in Peter's mouth. But he didn't know if Peter remembered that night fondly, or with horror.

A week after the confrontation with Alicia found him in the convenience store, looking for potato chips.

Peter was the cashier.

"Hi," he said awkwardly.

"Hi," said Peter.

"I think I owe you an apology," said Christopher.

"For what?"

"For how I've treated you. I should have called after. I shouldn't have come on so fast."

"How come you didn't come over again?" said Peter. "I couldn't stop thinking about how you just out of the blue invited yourself over and sucked me off."

"Really?" said Christopher.

"I didn't want to say anything, because I thought maybe you just wanted a one-time thing. But do you want to come over again?"

"I'd love that," said Christopher.

"Do you remember the way to my place?" said Peter.

"I can't forget it. It's been so hard to not go there."

"It was hard for me, too! I didn't know if you were ever coming back. I'm off at 6 again tonight."

At 6:20, Christopher once again rang the doorbell to Peter's apartment. Peter was wearing another navy blue t-shirt and boxers, and his hair looked even more tousled.

"Thanks for coming over," he said.

"It's been so long," said Christopher. They wrapped their arms around each other and shared a long, deep kiss.

"Come to the bedroom," said Peter. By the time they got there, Christopher's cock was already hard, and he could see Peter's boxers tenting.

Christopher knelt down and pulled off Peter's boxers, as Peter was still standing. Peter's cock looked the same as it had last time: gorgeous, smooth, and pale, and his testicles had fully retracted. Christopher licked around it like an ice cream cone, then put the whole thing in his mouth. It still felt the same. Peter whimpered, and his knees trembled. Christopher took Peter's cock very deep, and Peter's knees collapsed. He sat down hard on the bed, and his cock slid out of Christopher's mouth.

"I thought of something else we can do," he said.

"What is it?" said Christopher.

"I was thinking of trying anal," said Peter. He reached under his bed, and pulled out a bag filled with condoms and lube: ultra-thin, magnum, studded, fitted, flared head. It was, in fact, the same selection Christopher had bought two weeks ago.

"What? How did you—"

"I remembered which ones you got," said Peter. "And I just got the same ones."

"For me? Thank you!"

"Do you want to top or bottom?"

"You can do either? Two weeks ago you'd never even been with a guy!"

"I did some experimenting these last two weeks," said Peter. "So I topped a guy and bottomed for another one." Christopher felt a twinge of lust, as he imagined Peter getting fucked, and that thin cock plunging into another man. He also felt a twinge of jealousy.

"I'd like to do both," said Christopher. "Can I top you in missionary?"

"I'd love that," said Peter. He stripped off his t-shirt, showing that narrow, pale chest, and lay down. Christopher, meanwhile had to take off his shirt, shoes, pants, and finally boxers. By the time he was done, his cock was rock-hard. He kissed Peter's cock briefly, then grabbed one of the magnum ultra-thins. He tore open the package, and carefully unrolled it over his hard cock. Then he took the lube, and drizzled and spread it over his cock, before handing it to Peter. Peter raised his legs, then gently spread the lube over and around his hole.

"Ready?" said Christopher.

"Come on," said Peter.

Christopher crawled forward, between his legs, and found Peter's hole with his cock. Slowly, gently, a millimeter at a time, he eased his cock into Peter's hole, while Peter panted and gasped. Finally, he was in to the hilt in Peter's warm, soft hole, and he was hovering over Peter's slim body.

"How does it feel?" he said.

"It's so strong—but it's so good!" said Peter.

Christopher gently rocked and thrusted. Peter's asshole felt good, but knowing that Peter loved these sensations was amazing. Peter wrapped his legs around Christopher's waist, and pulled Christopher close to him. Christopher thrust further in, and lowered himself onto Peter's smooth chest. He kissed Peter as he thrust. He panted. Peter panted too.

Soon, the warm sensations built up in Christopher's hips. "I want to come," he panted.

"Go on," said Peter. Christopher thrust harder. The warm sensations gathered at the base of Christopher's cock, and burst out as pulse after pulse of warm semen erupted into the condom. Christopher pulled out, and caught his breath, lying on Peter's stomach. Peter wrapped his arms round him, and kissed his neck.

After a few moments—or eternities—Christopher said, "Did you want to fuck me too?"

"Yes," said Peter. Christopher sat up, pulled off the condom, and threw it away, while Peter unwrapped a fitted condom and slowly unrolled it over that beautiful cock.

"What position do you want to do?" said Christopher.

"Well, I tried a lot of positions, but the only one I could cum in was if you were lying on your front, and I came from behind," said Peter.

"OK," said Christopher. He lay down on his belly. "Can you lube me?"

"Of course," said Peter. Christopher felt a small, warm hand spreading gooey lubricant over his asshole. "Is that enough?"

"Get a little inside," he said, and he felt a finger gently coming into that sensitive part.

"Ready now?" said Peter.

"Ready," said Christopher. He felt Peter's cockhead against his asshole. He felt Peter's narrow chest leaning on his back. Peter grabbed Christopher's arms to steady himself as he slowly pushed himself in. Then, he relaxed and let his full weight come onto Christopher's back. He thrust, panted, and whimpered. His hips rocked, as he thrust in again and again. Finally, he collapsed on Christopher's back, as Christopher felt his cock pulsing with orgasm inside him.

Christopher and Peter lay naked in bed, tangled up together. Peter had one leg around Christopher's waist, and Christopher's arm was under Peter's neck.

"That was so nice," said Peter.

"Mm," said Christopher. "I've never had anything like it."

"Haven't you had sex with a lot of guys before?" said Peter.

"I have," said Christopher. "But I didn't like any of them as much as I like you." He lifted his head just enough to brush Peter's soft lips with his, then relaxed again.

"Why?" said Peter. "My technique isn't good, and I'm not even that good-looking."

"It doesn't have to do with technique. You're super hot, but that's not it either. It's that you want to have sex with me. Just knowing that I'm making you cum, that you are enjoying my body as much as I am enjoying yours, is worth more than a million Fleshlights."

"Mmm," agreed Peter.

Christopher continued, "I'd be better off fucking a Fleshlight than some guy who doesn't care about me."

"I know," said Peter. "I did 2 guys after you, and both of them were really hot. But there was something missing. I don't know. It just wasn't as nice as lying here with you."

Christopher felt warm and happy hearing that.

"I did too," he said. "And I wish I hadn't made you wait. Neither of them were as much fun as you were. I wish we'd been together these last 2 weeks. I wish I could be with you every day."

"Not every day," said Peter. "I'm a senior, I have three papers I need to finish and two tests I need to study for, and I have to keep my job."

"Almost every day, then?"

"Almost every day," said Peter.

"I'll take that," said Christopher.

"Can I ask you something?" said Peter.

"What is it?" said Christopher.

"How come you asked me if you could come over when you bought those condoms? You've been coming here since I was a junior."

"You remembered that?" said Christopher.

"Of course! How could I forget you finally asking yourself over?"

"I mean, you remembered that I only started visiting you three years ago?"

"Well, I've worked here since I was a freshman. And I don't remember all of my customers. Only the really hot ones."

"That is the second-biggest compliment I've ever gotten," said Christopher.

"What would the biggest one be?"

"You said a minute ago that you didn't like either of the other guys you fucked as much as you like me."

Peter laughed. "Thanks. But you didn't answer my question: how come you asked if you could come over?"

"Well, that's a kind of embarrassing story," said Christopher.

"I'll listen," said Peter.

"Ok. Here goes. Two weeks ago, I found a genie."

"A genie?"

"Just listen," said Christopher. "The genie said I could have a wish, and I wished that people would want to have sex with me."

"Okay," said Peter, dubiously.

"So he gave me these magic condoms, the red ones you saw. They make people want to have sex with me."

"How do they work?"

"Whoever I show them to wants to have sex with me, until we've had sex," said Christopher.

"Would that be that red condom that was in your pocket, two weeks ago?"

"Yes, that's the one," said Christopher."

"So your showing it to me was an accident?"

"Yes," said Christopher.

"So if it weren't for that genie, and for those condoms being in your pocket, you never would have asked me?" said Peter.

"That's right," said Christopher. "But all told, I'm really happy that you were the one who saw the condoms first."

"Why? What happened next?"

"Well, there were three condoms, so I had sex with two other guys. But the thing is, neither of them really liked me. It turns out that afterwards, they can remember what they've done, but they don't know why they did it, and both of them got away from me as soon as they could after."

"So if they don't like you, they have sex with you while still not liking you," said Peter.

"That must be the way it works," said Christopher.

"And you only asked me because you knew I'd say yes," said Peter.

"Exactly."

"Well, then, I owe thanks to the genie," said Peter. "I'd liked you for so long, it was such a relief when you finally came over!"

"I liked you too the first time I saw you," said Christopher. "And to think we could have had all this time together!"

"Don't think like that," said Peter. "We're here now."

"Yes. We're here now," said Christopher.

"Mm," purred Peter happily. He lifted up his head enough to give Christopher a deep kiss.

And maybe the two of them would live happily ever after. Or maybe not. All Christopher knew, was that in that moment, lying naked in an afterglow with Peter, he had never before been happier.

12