Chronicles of a Dhampir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not go home immediately, and instead roamed the woods located by this lake not far from Cambrian Avenue, and found myself a duck, on which I fed. Its blood tasted wonderful, and not needing the meat, I left it to the nighttime predators, like the foxes and others. I went home, and could not sleep. I kept thinking about those suit-wearing creeps. This wasn't a random attack, these goons were after me. What the fuck?

As I lay on my bed, unable to sleep, I thought about all the twists and turns that my life has taken lately. Those suited goons were the Hunters that Pooja couldn't shut up about, and I needed to know more about them. Well, if they weren't sent after me by her, that is. Hey, in this world, there's a lot of shady people doing shady things. And after the day I've had, I've got the right to be paranoid...

Lying in bed, in that state between sleep and wakefulness, I thought of Joan, the attractive young Black woman from the McDonald's located inside Walmart Barrhaven. I'd seen her at the store plenty of times, and I had some naughty thoughts about her big round ass, which looked very appealing in her Yoga pants. Smiling, my mind swirling with the blood of the duck I'd slain, and paranoia from the day I'd just had, I need some, well, you know...

"Come here, Joan," I said, and Fantasyland-Joan materialized before me, clad in a white bra and matching panties which contrasted nicely with her dark brown skin. I beckoned for her to come to me, and she smiled and climbed on top of me. My hands roamed all over her curvy body, and caressed her big round ass. Fantasyland-Joan looked at me, and licked her lips suggestively. This was going to be good...

"Don't tell me what to do," Fantasyland-Joan said, and I smiled, grinning as she grabbed my face and kissed me, and then we began to do our thing. I laid her on the bed, and kissed every inch of her dark-skinned, curvy body. Spreading Fantasyland-Joan's thighs wide open, I buried my face in there, inhaling her womanly fragrance. I began eating her pussy, and took my sweet time pleasuring her...

"Hmm, your body is to die for," I said to Fantasyland-Joan as I bent her over, and admired her big round ass. Grinning, I caressed Fantasyland-Joan's booty and smacked it playfully, and then entered her. With a smooth thrust, I buried my long, hard dick inside of her. Fantasyland-Joan moaned deeply as I gripped her hips and began fucking her with slow, deep strokes. We fucked and sucked the night away...in my mind. I came up all over myself, and lay there, all sweaty and sticky. Hey, cheap thrills but there's nothing like self-service, know what I mean?

When I woke up, I showered, got dressed, and headed out, to take care of one unpleasant, unwanted but necessary bit of business. I needed to get in touch with Pooja the Vampire chick, preferably before I ran into those so-called Hunters again. The problem is that I had no idea how to reach her. I don't have a last name, or a business card, or anything to look her up. How do I find a chick named Pooja in Ottawa? Do do you think Vampire gals have LinkedIn or Facebook profiles?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Impregnation Guide for Gay Males Instruction to procreate naturally for gay men.in How To
1963: They were Roommates College roommates become something more.in Lesbian Sex
Toys and Tentacles Beth stumbles into a city full of fetishes and finds her own.in Erotic Horror
The Aphrodite Experiment Rochelle worries she might not be sexually adventurous enough.in Humor & Satire
The Ghosts Made Us Do It Stepbrother & stepsister share shower & bed in haunted house.in Erotic Horror
More Stories