Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It went like this, we would enjoy our regular night together have a chat and drink etc, then when Rita felt that she was ready my friend would go up first to our bedroom and get into the double bed, signaling by text to me when she was ready.

Myself and John would then go up together and part company on the landing, John would go into our bedroom with Rita while I waited in the spare bedroom.

Once he'd finished with Rita then he would come to me, and so on and so forth until we or he, had had enough.

However, that wasn't the end of Rita's alterations.

Next up, she started to get very concerned about John keeping quiet regarding our 'arrangement'.

I suspected right away that she was trying to use her concerns as an excuse to back out of it altogether.

We had been discussing our plans during break time at work, in hushed tone over in one quiet corner of the canteen. Rita was voicing her worries about John keeping quiet, unable to believe that any guy could keep the fact he had two women on the go a secret.

I just told her straight that John is very discreet and fully understands about keeping quiet, adding that how did she think we had got this far with our secret life without attracting unwanted attention?

Knowing I was sincere, Rita could not object and gave up her attempt to use John as an excuse.

All the time she was questioning and changing things I would keep repeating that if she wanted we could call the whole thing off, it was her choice.

Fortunately she didn't, my friend's desire overriding her fears.

And now here we are about to pick her up. Slowing down and rounding a corner we see Rita waiting at the roadside, as John slows to a stop next to her I put my hand over his gearshift hand and squeeze it, he glances at me looking a little anxious, smiling and giving him the 'look' at the same time then speaking in soft tone, "Don't worry honey...we'll look after you."

At this John grins back, the anxious look gone in an instant, he hates to look weak and I know it, "Piss off!" My hubby's abrupt exclamation is in good humour, he knows I like to tease.

A second later our moment is interrupted as Rita opens the rear passenger door. As she is getting in I get out and move to the backseat next to my friend, we say our hellos and John sets off back to our house.

Glancing over my friend's attire, she is casually dressed as always, this time it's black leggings, blouse and cardigan.

Hardly sexy, although she has previously confided with me that she will be bringing some items of lingerie with her to change into later.

Whereas I plan to be natural and wear nothing, I'm also planning to have a shower once back at home, purposefully so Rita and John get some alone time before the main event. This is partly to help them adjust to me not being present and well, partly because I'm feeling naughty.

Neither of them know I'll be doing it and they haven't been alone together before.

The journey back is predictably awkward, with both Rita and John very nervous and keeping quiet.

It is amusing from my point of view to observe their behaviour, I'm the only one who doesn't feel nervous. And as such, I decide to have a little fun at my hubby's expense. Leaning across into Rita and whispering in her ear, telling my friend how keen John has been over the past week...keeping me busy.

All the time I'm confiding with Rita I'm watching the rear view mirror to see his response.

I notice his eyes are mainly fixed on the road, but as we begin to giggle together like naughty schoolgirls my hubby keeps glancing at us.

With the personal information I'm sharing to Rita having a positive effect on my friend by calming her down, this fact only encourages me to be more of a tease.

Continuing to inform Rita in hushed voice, I reveal that John is also very nervous about tonight, pointing out his reddening neck with nod of head.

At this point during my tease, John reacts by glancing around at us and accusingly asking what we are whispering about back there? This enquiry however only elicits a giggle from us both and an overly innocent 'nothing' from me.

Unfortunately for John I keep up the pressure on him all the way home, which of course has its own ulterior motive, for I know that he will later take his 'frustrations' about being teased out on me...much to my delight.

Arriving back at our house myself and Rita get inside first and begin making ourselves comfy in the living room while John locks the car up and then joins us, asking who would like a drink?

And so, our evening together begins.

Initially things are a little awkward, it feels so strange knowing what will be happening later. Normally we just chat together and watch a film, yes there is usually some innuendo between us, all in good humour but now that we all know what is planned it seems nobody wants to touch the 'naughty' subjects with a bargepole...all so shy.

However, our old friend alcohol comes to the rescue and soon starts to loosen us up. We are soon chatting away like any other saturday night together, and it's at this point, when the atmosphere between us all is perfect, that I decide to make my move and leave John and Rita alone while I go for a shower.

As I announce my departure from the room there is a little apprehension present on their faces, especially Rita, and I can't help feeling guilty for putting her on the spot. However, I know that some alone time with my hubby will be beneficial for her, especially if what's planned to happen is going to happen.

Anyway, I leave them both in the wake of a brief moment of silence before they resume talking without me...again that strange feeling.

I know what it is of course, this being the first time I've shared my hubby with another woman.

All this time the focus has been on me and now suddenly the spotlight has moved. This night belongs to Rita and John and I'm taking a backseat. I'm happy and excited too but can't help feel a tiny sting of jealously. I know, I know! I'm a pig right? Of course.

I wanted this to happen, arranged everything, even encouraged my friend to do it, and now it's here and it's going to happen...oh dear...what's wrong with me.

My friend deserves this and so does my hubby, I must pull myself together. During the shower I'm constantly wondering what will be happening downstairs, my imagination working overtime.

The 'what ifs' come wafting in...what if I've made a mistake by thrusting them alone together too soon?....what if Rita chickens out?...she could even be on her way out the house at this moment!...what if it's gone the other way and worked too well?...maybe they're kissing right now?...my friend and my hubby...in our living room...

I'm suddenly gripped by an urge to get back downstairs, my curiosity aflame.

Speeding up the shower I quickly wash my hair, rinse and get out. Once dried I'm off back down to the living room wrapped in a bathrobe, my heart thumping at the thought of what could be waiting for me...

On approaching the living room door I hear Rita laughing at something John is saying, and upon entering I'm instantly put at ease by the scene before me, John and Rita, my hubby and my best friend getting on like a house on fire. John has just finished telling her something funny that happened to him on his last wild camping experience.

They both look so relaxed and comfortable with each other, I need not have worried.

Plonking down on the sofa next to Rita, I join their conversation and our evening together recommences.

As the drink flows and the night moves on we become closer, not just in spirit but physically too, my husband joining myself and Rita on the sofa sat between us...two horny ladies on either side...oh the anticipation.

The conversation finds its way to our secret past, Rita getting bolder and asking John questions. She is curious to know what motivates him to desire seeing his wife with another man?

A good and bold question indeed, I am pleasantly surprised by Rita's rapid adaption to this risqué situation.

John too is coping well, going on to describe in detail his desires and fantasies, not holding back. And it's shortly after my hubby's explicit account of his role in our unique relationship, that Rita signals to me that she is ready.

She stands up off the sofa, initially appearing to get another drink but then she gives me a look, and I know. We exchange very brief meaningful glances just before she heads off out the room...heading up to our bedroom...and our bed.

The special moment of my friend's readiness being so subtle and sudden that in a comical moment John, not quite aware of what's just happened, leans across to me and asks in hushed voice where Rita is going?

Beginning to grin I reply, "She's off up to our bedroom love."

The realisation etched on his face is something I will never forget.

It is time.

We have an agreed plan in which Rita, after going up first to our room and making herself comfortable then sends me a text confirming she's ready.

So what follows is around quarter of an hour of myself and John discussing in low voices what has transpired this evening. John being honest and confiding with me that yes he is very excited but also equally nervous, this is new to all of us and my hubby is the one who is 'on the spot'.

Eventually, my phone does ping with a message from Rita, confirming with just one word 'ready'.

Nodding to John as I put the phone down, getting up off the sofa and taking his hand we walk together to the stairs then go up after Rita.

Parting company with a meaningful kiss and a squeeze of his bum as we go our separate ways on the landing, myself to our spare bedroom to wait, John into the bedroom and bed I normally share with him, but Rita now occupies my place.

Again the weird, uneasy feeling...just a little.

Just a little. I can handle it.

Retiring to what was my son's old room, Steve has since moved to the larger bedroom next door that used to belong to Chris.

Taking off the bathrobe and slipping beneath the sheets of my youngest son's single bed brings with it an uncomfortable feeling of intrusion, even though I know this is no longer his personal space.

Laying there on my back staring at the light shinning through gaps in the almost closed door and...listening.

For sound is all I have.

And so there I lay still and quiet, straining my ears for the slightest sound from our bedroom...my hand wandering down between my open thighs...gently exploring.

Just touching...nothing serious...yet.

My mind is awash with thoughts and images of what could be happening, so close.

If only I could be there to see...my curiosity is driving me mad.

But there is no quick fix for this itch, I'm forced to lay in bed...listening.

Time drags, a tortuous five minutes passes...nothing...then ten...twenty...still no sound.

Impatience gets the better of me and I get out of bed and carefully approach the bedroom door, slowly opening it, now I can hear low voices from our room, I can hear both John and Rita talking but can't make out what they're saying it's too quiet.

Returning to bed but leaving the door wide open this time, laying down on my back as before, resuming listening.

Low voices, a giggle from Rita...then silence. Nothing more for several moments. Presently a new noise, faint, hardly audible but...yes...there it is again. As my mind registers what this new noise is my heart begins to beat madly, a surge of adrenaline barrels through me...as soft moans of pleasure waft from within our bedroom across the landing to my awaiting ears.

Rita is enjoying the attentions of John, my best friend and my hubby...together in our marital bed.

It's a surreal moment as the reality of the situation sinks in. I feel emotion swamp my being, I'm lots of things all at once.

What I'm experiencing could be called audio voyeurism...a situation which John has found himself in many times before and now I am encountering the same. I recall that one of his favourite things was to listen to me being fucked by our best friend Dave.

John would often describe wandering around the house checking out how our moans and cries of pleasure sounded from different rooms, angles, distances.

I too am finding the experience extremely arousing, so much so that I need to touch myself. Opening my legs wider and gently inserting a finger...pulling out...running up my slit to my clit...little circles I draw...each slow revolution causing waves of pure delight...making me tremble.

Closing my eyes, concentrating hard on the sounds coming from our bedroom, Rita moaning louder now, bed springs squeaking...oh god...he's fucking her!...John is doing it he's fucking my friend.

It was not my intention to go all the way on my own, I wanted to wait for John but I can't help it I'm just too aroused.

The noise Rita is making and the bed squeaking get louder and louder, now I hear her saying something over and over in a breathless voice,"Yes...yes...yes...yes...yes..."

It slowly builds to a crescendo until...

I'm gone.

Coming out of it, panting hard...so wet. I'm aware they are still going, for a brief moment. Then I hear Rita cry out loud and a second later John, gasping and grunting follows her into bliss.

Laying there in my son's old bed feeling hot and wet, gathering myself together. I can hear breathless muffled voices, creaking of bed.

Although I'm still tender downstairs I'm already eager for my husband, I have never experienced a more rapid recovery. Within just a few moments I've two fingers deep inside my soaking slit, almost salivating at what's to come.

But again I must wait, my desire put on hold. Quarter of an hour slowly passes before I hear our bedroom door opening, I can see him emerge, red faced and looking very pleased with himself.

Entering through the open doorway naked and erect, his cock still wet from her affections.

I later learn that his tackle is moist because of her mouth. I am to understand that Rita considers it her common courtesy to supply John 'ready to go' for me.

This is something which becomes our routine, after each of us has used him we then make sure he's ready for the next...use.

Anyway, I practically leap on my husband, dragging him down onto the little bed and ravaging him. Then, in a move which I will repeat every time we share him, I make a point of sucking his cock first before allowing him near my lower half.

As previously mentioned I'm not bi nor am I bi curious. But I feel the need to take him into my mouth, knowing full well where it has been. As I do so I can smell and taste her on him, it is neither pleasant nor unpleasant.

My act is symbolic, I am the alpha female in our little trio and as such feel the need to erase my subordinates presence and replace it with my own.

Once this is done I am more than ready to be laid back on this little bed and taken. And I make a point of being vocal while John does it.

My son's old bed is quite rickety and makes a fair racket, reminding me very much of Chris's old bed.

I'm so turned on knowing Rita will be listening to us that I climax quickly, I have been aching for it after all.

Once recovered for a second time John takes control and roughly rolls me over onto my belly where I'm forcibly mounted from behind, my hair grasped tightly and my head pulled back...this is John's 'payback' for my tease in the car earlier...and it's what I've been waiting for.

I'm held in this position by his weight and strength...slowly fucked at his leisure. John takes his time, he knows he has me and I'm not going anywhere even though I playfully try.

He talks dirty right into my ear as he pushes deep with each in stroke, telling me how much my friend enjoyed him, asking if I could hear her squeal? I reply in breathless whisper that yes I could hear them both.

He continues to describe how Rita begged him to come in her, much as I do, apparently it is a delight we both share.

As he's talking dirty to me I can feel him getting ready to part with another load, this one is all mine and the knowledge of what I'm about to receive coupled with how I'm being held down and restrained is all too much.

This time it's a big one and I gush over my hubby's cock just as he's coming deep inside me.

Twice in quick succession and one earlier on my own, it seems the addition of Rita even if it is separate room sharing is certainly having a profound effect upon me.

Upon us all.

We lay there panting my thoughts gathered carefully back together, the first one is of my friend in our bedroom listening to us, has she perhaps been touching herself like I had? Certainly.

Rita later confides with me that she 'played' while awaiting her turn with John.

And what a night it is for my hubby, after we've both recovered we lay sandwiched together on the narrow bed talking in hushed tones about our special night.

While John is describing more of his experience with our friend I'm gently wanking him back to erection. Rita, who is ten years John's senior, is a big voluptuous lady, larger than myself although I'm not exactly a light-weight at size 16.

Her boobs are bigger than mine and she has broader hips and a large rear which John has enjoyed exploring.

So between the two of us, there is a lot of woman to get to grips with.

Interestingly he tells me that she is completely bald downstairs, also Rita is almost fully clothed in lingerie. Stockings and a black baby doll, full length black lacy gloves...and no panties.

She has enjoyed both giving and receiving oral but her main desire is to feel him inside her, this simple act of nature...which she was denied for so long and craves so very much.

My hubby is happy to provide of course, so far they have mainly been doing it missionary but also once with her on top, Rita, like myself, has sensitive nipples so enjoys cowgirl as John has easy access to them.

It seems that I have more in common with Rita than I realised.

With John nice and hard once more I send him back across the landing with a sharp slap on his bare bum, earning a flash of a grin as he looks back briefly over his shoulder.

Watching through the open doorway as my naked hubby approaches our bedroom and goes inside closing the door after him.

Moments later, Rita's soft moans and the rhythmic creak of bed begin to fill my ears once more...as images of John and Rita fill my mind...so my hand wanders downwards... while I eagerly await.

And wait I do, for the night proves to be a long one filled with new experiences and exciting new sensations. But it's the waiting that proves the hardest part for me, being able to hear my friend receiving what I am aching for, I've never been so teased.

And when John is finally ready to visit me again, oh my goodness...he is eaten alive.

Despite the rough exhaustive treatment, John does very well, visiting Rita three times and me twice. An outstanding achievement for a guy well into his forties.

After servicing Rita for the third time John wearily returns to the little bedroom and little bed where I am waiting to pounce. However, he is just not up to the task, between us we have drained him.

Always the gentleman, John goes down on me instead, easily bringing me to a leg shaking...head squeezing climax.

Once I've recovered we lay close together in the bed, talking in soft tone about our exciting night, the conversation growing quieter and slower as sleep comes to take us and we drift off together side by side.

**

The following morning sees a big change in Rita as we meet in the kitchen. She is practically glowing, it seems impossible for her to stop grinning, and this fact says it all...a very happy satisfied lady.

Earlier I had awoken feeling a little uncomfortable, in the night I'd turned to face away from John and then found myself on the receiving end of a bear hug, peeling carefully away from hubby, him muttering something unintelligible as I got up.