Chronicles of a Shared Wife Ch. 22

Story Info
Eric has an exciting proposal.
6.5k words
4.22
2.1k
7

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 05/08/2024
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1.

"Oh yeah." Closing my eyes to concentrate on this...most exquisite sensation.

"Mmmm...now that's what I'm talking about." My words, lazy and heavy with pure satisfaction as the powerful jet of warm water massages the back of my neck, I've been dreaming of this shower all the way back home.

It's sunday evening and we've recently returned from another dirty weekend up in the woods at Eric's fabulous campsite, and as the water washes away all that has accumulated during that time... my mind wanders back to explore and relive the experience...

Now July, we've been enjoying Eric's company for over two months, visiting the new guy most weekends. The old man of the woods or, the private nickname that myself and hubby John have given him, 'banana man'.

This being due to the unusual shape of my new lovers penis, a very gratifying shape I hastily add. The latest visit has been a classic example of how a threesome relationship should be, with all of us gelling together in perfect harmony.

Although it hasn't all been plain sailing.

Initially we thought that Eric would appreciate the dominant and submissive aspect that myself and John enjoy exploring so much. But as it turned out little old Eric isn't the dominant type and doesn't feel comfortable bossing me around, which is fine by us, so we interact much in the same way as it was with my ex Dave, just three people enjoying each other intimately.

As we've gotten to know each other better the two boys have become good friends, Eric giving me the impression of a type of father figure to John, which in itself brings a very kinky aspect to our encounters...my filthy mind conjuring up possible scenarios...ideas...father and son enjoying me together.

As for the sex...it couldn't be better. Eric's experience and surprising stamina added to the unique shape of his phallus is a very satisfying combination. Eric is a pretty regular guy when it comes to the wild thing, having few kinks. His favourite position is with me on top riding cowgirl, this due to his obsession with my boobs, the little guy loves to have hands free playtime while we do it.

The one kink that he does have is rather unusual and took him some time to pluck up the courage to share it with us.

Even after several drinks the poor guy was still visibly nervous as he tried to explain what he'd like to try.

Apparently, some years previously, Eric had had a prostate examination. He confided in quiet tone as though perhaps the trees themselves were trying to listen in, that he'd enjoyed the experience so much it had produced an embarrassing erection. Fortunately the female doctor hadn't noticed as she was busy round the back.

Ever since, he's fantasised about what it would be like to receive oral whilst a finger was inserted in his bottom.

I felt so sorry for the guy as he went on to tell us that he'd made the mistake of revealing this desire to his wife's sister, the lady he's been having an on/off affair with.

She'd reacted badly and made Eric feel awful, calling him a dirty old man.

Well, upon hearing this I couldn't have our friend feeling uncomfortable regarding something he was clearly very excited about, that just wouldn't do. As readers of my adventures will be aware I'm willing to do just about anything to please a guy, I've even wet myself fully clothed to fulfill a young man's fantasy.

I find it very empowering to see a man trembling with excitement, because of my explicit behaviour.

I think it's important to be able to live out one's fantasies and I thoroughly enjoy helping others achieve this.

So, as the water cleanses me, it's with a great sense of satisfaction that I recall our latest encounter with Eric, in which I fulfilled his special request. This being the third time so far and the best yet, partly because I was dressed for the occasion making it all the more authentic for my sweet older lover.

Not mentioning anything to Eric the previous weekend, this time I'd brought something special with me...a 'naughty nurse' outfit. As the night progressed and things started heating up I made an excuse to go back to our car, making out I'd forgotten the latex gloves and ky jelly.

Walking the few hundred yards back to where the car had been left through dark spooky woodland alone was quite an experience.

Stripping down to my underwear next to the car, a white thong and lacy bra, I squeezed into the outfit comprising of blue and white mini dress and white knee high socks. The cheap and tacky costume even came with a little white hat, which I decided not to wear. I like authenticity with uniforms and although this wasn't exactly what you would normally see a real nurse walking the corridors of a hospital in...the hat just went too far for my tastes.

Making my way back to the campsite I was suddenly reminded of John's interest in weird trail cam images on YouTube...

You know the type of thing. Is it a ghost? A dogman? A big foot? An alien?...or just a deer.

Well, what would people think to the image of a plus size girl walking through the middle of the woods at night, dressed in a skimpy nurse outfit?

Anyway, once back at camp the look on Eric's face as I came wandering out the gloom was...pure delight.

The old fella was shall we say, rather pleased to see me. I've never seen a guy so embarrassed and excited at the same time, Eric really is guarded when it comes to this particular ferish, making it all the more special as it shows me he's very passionate about it.

I get a strong impression that our elderly friend is not keen on John witnessing what we do but, in the end it becomes so distracting for him that my hubby might as well not be there.

After some initial sensual activity, deep kissing, fondling etc, we went into the little shack and Eric got undressed and laid down on his side on the rickety home made bed. Then, I got down on my knees in front of his groin and indulged in some loving oral, getting the old lad nice and stiff. The anal play is introduced slowly, partly to tease and partly to get him used to my presence in that, so sensitive area.

I massage his balls at first, then begin moving back towards his ring using my gloved, lubed up middle finger. Gently probing really gets Eric in a frenzy of panting interspersed with the occasional expletive. All the while this is happening I'm working my tongue around his swollen bell. Then, when I've got him really worked up, I gently ease my finger inside.

Just like the other times before, Eric fills my mouth almost immediately and goes absolutely nuts! Filling the warm summer night's air with cursing and heavy groans, instilling a great sense of satisfaction within me.

It's really quite fascinating from my point of view because normally I'm having something inserted into me.

After I've withdrawn my finger and made sure I've sucked out every drop of cum, it takes Eric a while to recover, so powerful is the experience for him.

I kept the uniform on of course for the duration of the long night ahead, and although Eric did take a while to recover, he went on to deliver quite a performance...the little guy is very tenacious with me.

Indulging in these recent erotic memories has been rather arousing, and despite the dull ache between my legs I'm feeling in the mood for more, however, as I turn the shower off and begin drying myself I can hear John talking to someone downstairs and assume our youngest son Steve has come home early...bugger!

I really don't fancy doing it in the shed after roughing it last night. Deciding my need isn't that urgent and it can wait until bed tonight...I continue to get dry and then put my nightie on.

Going out the bathroom and downstairs, I'm half way down when I hear John saying, 'bye' to someone, and upon reaching the bottom I'm met by an excited looking hubby...holding a mobile in his hand.

I'm about to ask who he's been chatting with but John beats me to it, ushering me through to the living room while explaining that Eric has just been on the phone, his enthusiastic tone immediately firing up my curiosity...what could this be about, that has thrilled John so much?

Once we're both seated he begins to relate the recent conversation with our friend, "Well...Eric called to ask us something...a few things actually..."

Trailing off and slowly shaking his head in apparent disbelief, a mischievous grin spreading...

Swallowing before resuming John continues to explain and the source of his great excitement soon becomes clear. During their conversation Eric revealed that he'd been visited that day by his good friend and fellow wid camper Josh, telling John that we'd just missed him, our departure only half an hour before Josh's arrival.

Anyway, Eric had cautiously confessed to my hubby that he'd told Josh about us and also what we all got up to on an evening, describing to his surprised friend our special relationship.

Eric was a little worried regarding John's reaction about revealing this private information to, what was to us a stranger. He even apologised, stating that he couldn't help himself as what we were doing on a saturday night together was the most exciting thing that had happened to him in a long time...and he just needed to tell someone.

John, sensing there was much more to our friend's embarrassing confession, assured Eric that we were fine with him telling his friend about us...and this is where the phone call became interesting.

Once reassured, Eric went on to explain that while describing to Josh what we'd been doing, his friend had reacted with great interest and asked lots of questions, mainly about me.

Once Eric had explained all about us and answered his friend's questions, Josh expressed a great interest in not only meeting us but suggested to Eric that he could ask us if he might be able to join in on the fun...hence the 'something to ask' my hubby previously mentioned.

Upon taking in this sudden flood of exciting information I am briefly lost for words, there is just an expression of excited surprise by way of response for John, my hubby staring back at me reflecting the same level of arousal. For we both feel it, such a powerful rush...the possibility of our first foursome!

After this brief but intense exchange of meaningful eye contact, John continues.

"Look erm...I told him yeah that would be fine by us...I knew you'd want to." Nodding my approval, he resumes.

"Eric's asked for a picture of you we can send him to show Josh...doesn't have to be a naughty one...just a facial...Eric's gunna send one of Josh for us in return."

Apparently, Eric is waiting right now for us to send something. He's gone home early to get phone reception for this purpose, in the woods at his campsite there is none.

So now, all we have to do to move this forward is send a pic. I suddenly feel like I'm caught up in something that's moving way too fast, it is exhilarating.

I have shared lots of pictures of myself in the past but I've usually known the guy I'm sending to, at least 'on paper' anyway. But this is someone that neither myself nor John knows much about so it's making the experience all the more exciting.

Seated next to John on the sofa we quickly select a recent picture, one taken on the way to visit Eric yesterday morning. We stopped at one of the many lay-by areas dotted along the route which contain various mobile food options...as long as you like either burgers or ice cream.

The picture is of myself grinning at the lense holding a magnum ice cream just about to tuck in, a spectacular scenery of rolling wooded hills occupying the background.

Sending it with the simple message 'love pippa x', we wait and continue chatting in excited tone. Just exactly who is Josh? We know very little except he's Eric's friend and a wild camper who occasionally visits him out in the wilderness at his campsite. Eric hasn't gone into detail about the guy so far, just an odd reference here and there.

This mystery surrounding Josh's identity is intensifying the experience and filling us with anticipation, so much so that we both flinch at the same time when John's phone text alert goes off, announcing the arrival of Josh's photo.

John gets up off the sofa and grabs his phone off the coffee table, fiddling with the touch screen while staring down at it. I can't see the screen myself but I do note the look of excited surprise on my hubby's face as he opens up the photo message.

A second later enthusiastic words burst forth, "Oh yeah!..now that is...interesting..."

He trails off, transfixed momentarily to the image. Jumping up off the sofa I go to him but suddenly John holds out a hand to prevent me approaching and moves the phone further away so I can't see, "Hey!...don't do that...come on let's have a look."

My pleading isn't acknowledged, John continuing to stare at his phone. Then, a frustrated, "Ah a a...no...bad girl!" Is uttered, as I make a grab for it.

Continuing to hold me back, he hides the phone behind his hip before offering me a choice.

"Now...I can show you if you like?...or...you can have a surprise when we meet up...which do you want?"

Stopped in my tracks both physically and now with decision making...I don't know what to do!

Narrowing my eyes at John I vent my frustration upon him, "Ooh you bastard!" My outburst is in good humour but I am slightly angry at him for putting me in this situation.

John just grins at me annoyingly, he's obviously enjoying my dilemma, he knows what I'm like when faced with difficult choices...

Pondering for a moment, I'm about to give in to my curiosity but there's something about the way John has reacted to Josh's image that stops me. There appears to be something different or special about this friend of Eric's, and I get a strong impression that finding this out will be worth the wait.

Gazing at John I ask if he thinks I will like Josh? His reply is by way of slowly, very positively nodding his head while equally positively saying two words, "Oh yeah!"

It's clear from his response that John is very sure, so I tell him that I trust him and thus make a snap decision to decline my hubby's offer of seeing this potential new lover's photo.

After making my choice John phones Eric back and explains that I'm wanting to keep Josh's identity a secret so I can have a nice surprise when we meet up, he also confirms that we'd like to meet him as soon as can be arranged. During their conversation, in which I can only hear John speaking, I'm referred to once again in the way that gets me going...like I'm property...an item to be shared around.

One other thing that comes out of this friendly chat is Josh's phone number, scribbled down on a notepad hurriedly by John because Eric can hear his wife Jean coming back downstairs after having a bath.

My hubby ends the conversation with a promise to call Josh at an arranged time, for he is married and his wife is unaware of our plans...and that is all the information I'm allowed to know from this point on.

After John has finished speaking to Eric, I'm so turned on by what has transpired that I cannot wait for bedtime, my needs require attention immediately.

After locking our front door we head upstairs, but don't quite make it. Giving in to John's passionate affections and making myself fully receptive to him half way up the staircase...I'm taken roughly there and then...just how I like it.

**

During the coming week I am witness to some very exciting moments, where John actually talks to my prospective new mate. All the conversation being one sided as I can only hear hubby speaking.

I am allowed to listen in but only in this limited capacity. It appears that Josh finds me very attractive and is eager to meet me but also from the way John replies to his questions etc quite nervous, as I gather he hasn't done anything like this before and is worried about his wife finding out.

Arrangements are made for the coming weekend, with Josh promising to be at Eric's campsite by saturday afternoon.

It is predictably a long week, during which I'm occasionally teased by hubby with sly grins and comments like, 'Oh are you in for a surprise!'

Which only serve to reinforce my belief that there is someone special about Josh...enhancing my excited anticipation tenfold.

**

"Watch it!...there's another just here."

My hurried words of warning for John as we drive carefully down the little dirt track that leads into the woods where Eric's campsite is. The track is covered with large potholes which did cost us a broken spring just a fortnight earlier.

John steers around it and we continue on at little more than walking speed. Saturday evening is finally here, after a week filled with excitement. The mystery surrounding Eric's friend driving my imagination. I've never gone into a situation like this blind and deaf before, so to speak.

I usually know what the guy I'm about to meet looks like and have had some interaction with him, either by email or phone conversations.

The only one that comes close to this would be Mike, the friendly gamekeeper. Looming out the dark and surprising us one night while we covertly watched a dogging encounter, I had little idea what he looked like that first time and we didn't know much about him. That was a spontaneous encounter which led on to some truly amazing sessions together.

But this, is different. I don't know what Josh looks like nor do I know hardly anything about the man.

And as the little area where we leave the car comes into view, it is with a growing knot in my stomach that I consider what's about to happen.

John steers us off the track into a small clearing between two large oak trees, coming to a stop he switches the engine off, the suddenly quiet cabin amplifying the birdsong all around us.

It's just gone seven and there's still plenty of light left, and heat. It's been very warm today and this mid july evening isn't going to let go of that easily. We normally arrive in the park area much earlier bringing a pack up and exploring some historical landmark, an abbey for instance or ancient church. However on this occasion, due to family issues involving our eldest son chris, we had to set off much later.

And so for this visit it's straight here to see Eric...and his friend Josh. My nervous state due not just to the mystery surrounding Josh but also the fact that if everything goes as planned, this will be my first time with three men... something which both excites and scares me equally.

And it's while I'm pondering this that John's voice suddenly interrupts my thoughts with some reassuring words and a squeeze of hand.

"You'll be alright don't worry... Josh sounds like a really nice guy...and he's a little nervous too you know?" These words, and my hubby's warm smile bring some relief from the pre-meet nerves.

Squeezing his hand back, "I know I'm just being daft...it's just..." Trailing off and beginning to shake my head, a thin smile forming...continuing, "It's just...I've never had three of you before."

Making eye contact with John while raising my eyebrows brings a mischievous grin to his face before he replies with more reassurance.

"You'll be fine...we'll take good care of you...and anyway...once things get going...you'll forget any nerves and eat us all for breakfast."

After these words he leans forward into me for a slow lingering kiss in which we both express the passion and excitement bubbling away within.

Breaking away we share another meaningful look before getting out the car, John grabbing a backpack from the backseat then locking up and joining me to walk hand in hand to Eric's campsite.

Moving along carefully over fallen branches and around clumps of nettles etc, for I am wearing my 'tart wear', my own words to describe how I'm currently dressed which is...user friendly.

12