Chronicles of Darla Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After drying off Darla decided to check out the adult bookstore in the seedier part of town, and even though she knew it might be dangerous, she was in such an aroused state she was in she threw caution to the wind. However, since it was colder she slipped into her full Lycra body suit and decided to put a jacket on. She then drove to the seedier part of town, near the loading docks, over to the area occupied by numerous strip joints and sleazy bars. The thought of bringing Pierre to these places certainly excited her loins, as she pulled into a place called "Mickey's," which was an adult book, video and toy store.

Once inside the dimly lit shop, Darla saw several couples and young men browsing the shelves. Her first idea was to check out the videos, but they all were expensive and were the same as in the video store. She saw a number of Penthouse type magazines and selected Variations and The Forum along with some cheap paperbacks. She then went over to the toy section and was amazed by all that they offered, as she silently picked out a very long and thick black dildo and put it in her shopping cart. However, soon she got carried away by the thought of pleasuring herself, and by the time she was finished she had an arsenal of sex toys. Among her new toys were: butt plugs that ranged in size from two to six inches; dildos that all were as thick as her wrist and ranged in length from seven to twelve inches; several bottles of scented oil; a strap on dildo for when Sofia came to town; anal beads and Ben-Wa balls; as well as a ball gag and blindfold.

Once she could see no more items that piqued her lustful curiosity, she went up to the counter and the clerk checked her out, as she quietly paid her $200 and headed straight for the car, got in and quickly drove back to her apartment. Once inside of the apartment, Darla dumped the contents of her shopping back onto her bed and began taking all of her toys out of their packages and washing them off. The time was now 1 a.m. and Darla was still in a dreamy erotic state when the phone suddenly rang, it was Pierre. She could tell he was horny and jacking off when he breathlessly asked, "what are you wearing?"

Darla: "I'm wearing my new aerobics sports bra and the matching thong."

Pierre: "Did you buy it for me or your stalker at the the complex?"

Darla: "No I bought it for my sexy new personal trainer Bruno! I joined a gym today, but I am sure the other guys will like it. The thong is wedged so tightly that it is spreading my pussy!"

Pierre: "Is Bruno hot? Do you want him to nail you while I watch?"

Darla: "Of course! But only with your cock in my mouth."

Pierre: "What else did you buy?"

Darla: "Use your imagination! I don't want to spoil the big surprise!"

Pierre: "Listen, I must go now, I'll see you soon hopefully, but please play nice and have fun while I am away! But don't be too good!"

"Click-"

Afterward Pierre placed a call to his colleague and told him that their plan for Darla's special exam would have to be put on hold until he was able to return. Prior to calling Darla up, he had been informed that his services might be needed permanently in Germania, and that, per his contract with the French-Canadian Medical Corps, he would not be able to decline the offer. In the meantime, he would have to content himself with the naked real time images of Darla that his friend and colleague, her stalker, was broadcasting to him and the world over the Internet.

Unbeknownst that she was now being spied upon by people all over the world via the Internet, Darla quickly stripped off her leotard and grabbed the smallest dildo. She was so wet by now that the rubber phallic slid easily in. She proceeded to pound away at her pussy until she climaxed with such force that she fell off the bed.

However, Darla still wasn't satisfied, as she picked herself up off the floor and grabbed the KY jelly in the medicine cabinet and headed back into the bedroom. She then slowly inserted the next biggest dildo deeply in her pussy, and then, after it was all the way in, she grabbed the small butt plug, smeared a giant glob of KY on it, and then turned over and spread her legs as she proceeded to slowly inch the plug up her tight asshole until it reached its widest point, and then lodged itself snugly in. By now Darla was squealing with pleasure as she slowly fucked her pussy with the dildo and felt the plug rub up against it through the thin membrane that separated her two love canals. Finally, as Pierre, the stalker and numerous unknown others looked on, and after what seemed like hours, Darla finally came again and went limp. However, she recovered just enough to pull the plug out of her ass and put it and the dildos in the bathroom sink, and then went straight to bed and turned out the lights for the most peaceful night of sleep that she had in weeks...

12