Chronicles of Darla Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, before she could be violated, Lola applied more KY to Darla's very soon to be violated asshole, and soon, after Lola had smeared copious amounts on her, Darla felt an enormous latex presence begin to slowly stretch and slowly invade her ass. Lola worked the rubber shaft into Darla's bottom slowly and gently, as the stranger's strong hands held her moaning and short of breath lithe body steady, while he enjoyed the sight in the mirror of seeing this young woman's ass being spread and raped.

Upon entry of the rubber cock into her ass, Darla felt a tinge of pain at first, however very quickly the pain subsided and the pleasure began to increase exponentially until soon Lola had the dildo lodged deep in her rectum and then slowly began to move it back and forth, while at at the same time the stranger began his slowly piston his cock out of her now very tight cunt. The in and out motion of the twin cocks in her system caused Darla to begin moaning uncontrollably, as she experienced the most intense pleasure she had ever felt and soon came three times in quick succession before the stranger's cock exploded deep inside her at the same time Lola's fake cock shot more warm water up into her bowels.

As the three of them laid there on the bench catching all of their collective breaths, Lola and the stranger finally decided that they had to pull out. From behind Darla, Lola's cock made a loud "pop" as she separated from Darla's still tight bung hole, while afterward Darla was picked up off of the stranger by Bruno and Louis, and then carried over to the another bench in the coed shower stall, where Bruno and Lola then cleaned her up and dried her off. As Darla moaned and cooed to the soft and gentle movements of Lola and Bruno's hands, she heard Louis say to Isabella, "Well, she is certainly all that Pierre said she was. Now take her home and make sure you leave a copy of the tape with her. Make sure she stays blindfolded until we leave. I want you and Bruno to continue her education tomorrow at your house, and may I suggest that she wear tomorrow night the novice costume, as well as has planted in her the sacred objects."

Finally, after having been thoroughly sponged bathed and dried, as well as having her long hair knotted up by Lola into a pony tail, Darla began to regain her composure and closed her eyes under her blindfold as she savored the loving and attention that Lola and Bruno were administering to her. Then, after what seemed like a second, but was rather minutes, Darla found herself alone, with her hands free, but still tightly blindfolded in the locker room. However, instead of getting up and removing the blindfold, Darla contented herself with gently stroking her now well fucked body until she finally came one last time as she pressed her breasts together with her knees and she finger fucked both her sore ass and tender pussy.

Not soon after having came for that final time in the locker room, Isabella and Lola returned to put Darla's clothes back on her, and then, after she was dressed Isabella handed to her a Powerhouse gym bag, as she listened to Isabella's instructions. "Here in the gym bag are your clothes for tomorrow night. A tape of your initial training is also in the bag. Bruno and I will now walk you to your car, were he will then remove your blindfold and gag. Once they come off you are to leave immediately and then go home and sleep." Darla was then led to her car, which had been moved to the back of the gym for privacy, and then handed the keys. Isabella and Bruno then took off her gag and blindfold, whereupon Isabella then kissed her deep for a solid minute while behind her Bruno rubbed his muscled body and meaty cock against Darla as he caressed her Lycra covered breasts.

Finally, as Darla savored the feeling of being sandwiched, kissed, fondled and loved, Isabella broke the embrace and said to her in a very serious tone, "You will come to our house tomorrow night for a follow up session with Bruno. If anybody asks where you are going, particularly Pierre, tell them that you are coming to our house for what we Raelians call "novice training." Pierre knows what kind of training that is." Isabelle then pulled out of the gym bag a set of large brass Ben Wa balls and a solid chrome butt plug with Greek type lettering on them. As she showed them to Darla, Isabella said "as a part of your novice training, these must be in your cunt and ass at all times when you train with us. These are sacred objects that I was once given by Lord Rael, and which, as legend has it, are made out of the first Raelian spacecraft that crashed to Earth. Now go home and get some sleep, for we know that you have a long night shift at the hospital awaiting you. I will call or e-mail you with directions to our house. We will expect you to be there dressed in the outfit at 9 p.m."

Darla then put the gifts and the outfit back in her bag and then drove home in a deep sexual trance as she replayed over and over the sexual events of the morning, while at the same time nearly twice rear ending the cars in front of her. As she drove back to her apartment, she could not help but touch herself as she thought of what she had just experienced. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever think that she could enjoy so much pure and guilt free sexual pleasure at one time. Yet, she could not help but wonder what both Lola and the stranger looked like, especially that monster cock of his that had filled her up so completely, and more than ever man had before.

As Darla looked at her face in the rear view mirror, she could not help but smile at the sexual glow that was now showing clearly in her cheeks and in her blue eyes. She knew that she had to tell Sofia about what had just happened to her, but as for Pierre, for some reason Darla wasn't now sure where he stood with her. Yet even tough it was he, Pierre, who had been responsible for her being subjected to so much pleasure that she had just experienced at the gym, she somehow had the dreaded suspicion that he was either not coming back to her, or if he did come back, that the one on one relationship that she had hoped for would somehow not be as meaningful now that she knew he had set the whole erotic scenario up. Yet, despite her feelings for Pierre, Darla also knew that if she had to ever choose love or sex, well it would be her love of sex and all the kinky fantasies that she now desired which would win out. By the time she finally returned home, Darla was an emotional and sexual basket case as she struggled to rationalize her need for not only love, but also for sexual fulfillment and experimentation.

Meanwhile, across the parking lot, Darla's stalker watched as she got out of the car, and headed into her apartment. Once inside Darla stripped off her clothes and headed for the shower, where, as thousands watched on their own computer screens, the red headed nurse erotically soaped herself up as she closed her eyes and laid in the tub. For nearly an hour Darla laid down and let the luxurious bubbles sooth her most tender parts as she made herself cum again and again, with her eyes closed, as she remembered every last incredible kinky detail of the day's workout at the Powerhouse Gym...

12