Chubby

Story Info
I dated heavier women; here's my story.
7.3k words
4.61
132.6k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,697 Followers

Thank you to Penn Lady who stepped up and edited this story for me. She makes it a much better read.

*

Chapter 1:

My name is Ed Aronhalt. I'm fifty-eight years old and lost my wife three years ago to cancer. Mary was a very overweight woman and always called herself fat; I always preferred the term chubby even though she weighed well over two hundred pounds. We had a great life together with two wonderful caring daughters who are now married with families of their own.

I'll start back when Mary and I first met. It was in the fall shortly after graduation from high school. I need to tell you why we never dated during high school. I was about as far from a good looking guy as you could get. I stood six foot four inches tall and only weighed a hundred fifty pounds.

I was lanky and no good at sports. Everyone pretty much called me the tall, skinny kid. I was somewhat of a loner except for a couple of geek friends of mine. The shower room was my enemy. I was often laughed at or made fun of. You see, my cock was different from all the other guys.

The length was rather normal at six inches hard but the girth was way out of proportion to every one else's. The guys often laughed at me and said their wasn't any girls that they knew that could take a cock that fat. I'd have to go to prostitutes if I want sex and they might even reject me.

To give you some sort of an idea, the girth was so big my hand could barely go around it when I got a hard on. I did go on a couple of dates and neither girl would have sex with me. They said it would rip them apart. To be nice, they jacked me off but it took both of their hands.

If they made a fist, my cock was about the same size except longer. One girl, Sheila, was known as the school slut and asked me out when she found out about my cock. She was curious when she heard about my cock and was surprised when she saw it.

After getting hard I pressed it against her pussy and got about half the head in when she told me to pull out. There was no way she could take it; it hurt too much. After that episode I went to a whorehouse and found a woman who could take it.

She was extremely overweight and for some reason it made her pussy plumper and more elastic which was able to take my cock. I felt so good when I was able to come inside a woman.

After that I went to a couple of prostitutes but they were always the heavy or fat ones. They seemed to be the only ones that could take me. So I guess you can say I had a fat fetish. When I saw an overweight woman I knew I'd found someone who might be able to handle me.

****

I worked in a auto plant on an assembly line. Thanks to my father I got the job out of high school. I was a good worker and put away most of my money. One of the guys on the line invited me to his Halloween party one year.

I put on a cowboy hat, boots and a vest along with a toy gun. I'd never been invited to a party before but was having a nice time. There was a short chubby women who was dressed as a cowgirl, only she wore jeans instead of a skirt.

Because of my preference for heavy women, I went to talk to her. I must admit we looked terrible together. Here I was a tall skinny rail and Mary wasn't even five foot two and way overweight. We were like the two people at the party that other people didn't care to hang with. Mary had come with a girlfriend from work. As soon as they had arrived at the party, her friend was out on the floor dancing.

Mary and I danced one dance together but we looked ridiculous and knew it. We sat back down and laughed about it. We talked and Mary said she was always fat and I would keep interrupting her and say 'chubby'. It made her smile.

She asked me why I was even talking to her and I told her I preferred heavier women. She looked at me kind of funny and asked me if I was a pervert. I must have stared at her for thirty seconds before answering. I told her the truth and she laughed.

"You can't be that big?" she said. She seemed interested, or at least I hoped she was.

"I'm afraid so. I've found that fatter, I mean chubbier women are the only ones that can take it. I'm not being obnoxious but trying to be honest with you. Since I told you about my sex life, do I get to hear anything about yours?"

Mary was two years older than I was so I figured she must have had sex before.

She looked hard at me before answering. "To be honest, I've only been with a few guys and didn't get much out of it. I never could figure out why my girlfriends thought it was so great. I've never had an orgasm like my friends say they get. So, it must just not be for me."

"Mary, would you like to leave this party? No one even knows we're here anyway. I have an apartment about a mile from here and we can talk or whatever."

We both knew exactly what I was asking. I think Mary was interested in seeing my appendage and I was hoping it would fit. She said "Yes" and told her girlfriend that she would see her at work on Monday.

When we got to my apartment I asked Mary if she wanted a drink and she said, "No, we both know why we're here. I want to see this thing that most women can't seem to handle." I was beginning to think that Mary didn't believe me and needed to see for herself.

We went into my bedroom and I began unbuttoning Mary's blouse. She stopped me and said she wanted to see it first before she would commit to having sex with me.

I slipped off my pants and she saw my cock starting to get hard. "My God, how big does that thing get?" she asked.

"It get's wider with a little help but not much longer."

Mary dropped to her knees and took my cock in both hands and began jacking me off. She leaned over and kissed the head of my cock. "I'm willing to try it, Ed," said Mary.

She kissed the head some more and jacked me with her hands. After standing up we both stripped off our clothing. With both of us naked, I bet we really looked like the odd couple. Mary's stomach reminded me of the Michelin man.

I could see her pussy and it was quite hairy. She lay on the bed and spread her legs wide. I took my cock in my hand and kept rubbing it back and forth across her pussy opening. Every time I pushed against her pussy it would open a little and seemed to get wetter.

I was rock hard now and Mary said, "Try to put it in me Ed, please."

I first patted her pussy and it seemed to get plumper. She was breathing hard as I pushed my cock against her pussy opening. The head slid in; it felt so hot and good. I stopped for a few seconds so Mary could get used to it. All of a sudden she started having an orgasm.

"My God, I've never felt like this before! Give me more, Ed. I want more of your cock in me!" Mary lifted her hips to emphasize her point.

I pushed another couple of inches into her and began pumping. She was still in an orgasmic state. Her pussy was getting wetter and looser and I was able to push the rest of my cock into her. This went on for a good ten minutes when I felt myself getting ready to come.

It was then I realized I wasn't wearing a condom. I asked Mary and she said she wanted me to come in her and I did with a mighty blast, then a second and a third. Mary and I were both yelling how good it felt. I held my cock in her for another five minutes before pulling out.

I rolled off her and lay next to her. She smiled at me and said she had never felt anything like that in her entire life. This was the beginning of our relationship.

Mary spent the night and most every weekend after that. When we were in public we knew people laughed at us behind our backs but we didn't care. We knew we had something very special. Besides, we were both somewhat outcasts and out of the mainstream at least in our looks. We had so much more in common like movies, we liked the same foods, art festivals and museums, among other things.

Three months had gone by and I knew I wanted Mary in my life forever. I asked her to marry me and she began to cry. She told me that they were tears of joy. You see, she was about to tell me she was pregnant and was wondering how I would take it.

Our families were happy for us. Even though we were different they also knew we had something special together.

****

Life was good to us. We had two daughters and they were both beautiful. Even though people never said it, we believe they thought we adopted the girls. They were just over two years apart and got along good together.

They both excelled in school and went on to college, each getting a nursing degrees and marrying men in the medical field. They all moved to the city where more jobs were available. We did see them every couple of weeks. We would go visit them or they would come see us.

We had four grandchildren over the years which we were also proud of. That was one of the reasons for going to see everyone. We missed our grandkids. Then they grew up and once they were teenagers we didn't see them quite as often.

At home we lived somewhat of a charmed life. Everything was good and we had many friends. They always called us the odd couple but they meant it in jest. We loved our life and each other. I worked and put money away so I could retire early and we could travel someday.

Mary worked her whole life till she got sick when she was in her fifties. She went on disability but only lived for six months afterwards. The day she died was the worst day of my life.

I had retired early do to a plant closing. I did it so I could be home with Mary. I could have transferred to another plant but chose not to. Being with Mary was all I cared about. Now that she was gone I wasn't sure what I would do.

My daughters Brenda and Cindy took a week off work after the funeral to help me get their mom's things in order. I told them to take whatever they wanted of her things because they wouldn't do me any good.

They did take her jewelry and a lot of the photos and other things they could use. I also let them have Mary's collection of books. She had dozen of the love stories that women read. They told me that because of mom being so heavy that I might want to donate her clothing to Good Will.

After they left I put their mothers clothing in boxes and stored them in the guest bedroom closet. I figured I'd wait and give the clothes away later. Mary always paid a lot for her clothing. She might have been chubby but she always did her best to look nice. The girls did take over a dozen pair of their mothers shoes.

The house didn't look much different after the girls left. I wasn't all that messy and would get a woman in once or twice a week to keep the place clean. Mary always insisted on a clean house.

Life was quite different for me after Mary's death. I visited a few friends but it wasn't the same without Mary. I spent more and more time at home. The girls called me every week to check on me. I told them I was fine. They even suggested I go out with female friends. I knew they were worried about me.

Everybody and his brother tried to fix me up with dates. The problem was even though I was fifty-eight I didn't care about dating women my age. With Mary it was different. We were in love and had grown up together, but just going out with an older woman didn't appeal to me.

I did try and respected the few women that I went out with. I couldn't believe that my cock was still too big for the slimmer ladies. Some wouldn't even try but I knew they were more interested in my financial situation than having a love life.

A couple of very heavy women that knew my wife said that Mary had told them what great sex we had and how big my cock was. I honestly never knew that she had ever mentioned it to her friends. I used to think that they were flirting with me like friends do, but didn't realize it might have meant more.

They offered to have sex with me but they were married and I refused to have sex with a married woman. I did go to a younger overweight prostitute for my needs. Even with her the love and caring was missing. The feeling of being wanted and needed wasn't there.

I decided I needed a change. I bought a camper and thought I'd travel out West. Mary and I had planned on doing that, but never had the chance. I made a deal with my neighbors to take care of my house. I wasn't sure how long I would be gone.

Chapter 2

I headed west and stayed in different trailer parks for a week or so at a time while touring. I was enjoying myself seeing all the different sights but wished I had someone to share it all with.

I pulled into one park named 'Swinging Springs RV Park'. It cost a bit more than some of the other parks but I was only planning on staying a couple of days before moving on.

As I paid my fee I was handed a brochure on the activities for the next few days. I was surprised to find out they were having a Halloween Party for the park guests. I walked through the park and noticed that most of the other guests seemed to be in their thirties and forties. Most parks I've been staying at had older people more my age.

Everyone seemed polite enough but for some reason I felt a bit out of place. The next day, which was the day of the Halloween party, a number of people were checking in. Most all the spots had been reserved because of the party.

I talked to one of the couples who told me that everyone needed a costume to get into the party; it was a requirement. He then said, "Keeping it on after going in was another story." That's when I found out it was a swingers party.

I wasn't sure what to do. Then I thought, what the heck. I was an adult; like most men I'd wondered about things like this. I decided to attend.

I unhooked my camper and drove to the nearest town which luckily was only five miles away. I went in the store and bought myself a cowboy hat, vest and cowboy boots. They didn't have any toy guns but I did buy a big belt buckle and a Bowie knife with a sheaf. I thought I looked pretty good. It reminded me of the way I dressed at the party where I met Mary.

Of course that hadn't been a swinger party so I had no idea what to expect at this one. I had walked through the recreation hall, where they would hold the party, earlier and saw that it was all decorated for Halloween and had a number of cubicles with couches and mattresses in them. I couldn't help getting a little excited. For a little while I watched as people entered and noticed it was mostly couples. I took a deep breath and walked over.

The cost was forty dollars a couple. I was alone but it still cost me forty dollars. I had invested a lot to come to this party, I sure hoped it was worth it. The food, mostly finger foods, was included. Sodas and water was free but alcoholic drinks cost three dollars each.

This was something I never would have done if Mary was still alive. I wouldn't have been big on sharing her. Now I was alone and entering a party for swingers. I had no idea what to expect.

I bought a beer and sat down and watched the people. Some costumes were really thought out. A lot of women dressed like prostitutes, men like pimps. I didn't notice many older people, my age. As I mentioned earlier, most seemed to be in their thirties and early forties. A few could have been in their twenties. It was hard to tell because of the costumes.

I talked to a number of couples who all seemed nice but I think they felt I was a bit too old, even though they treated me nicely. The music started and the dancing began. I didn't ask anyone to dance. I was still lanky and wasn't the best on my feet. Mary and I never danced much because of the difference in our size.

A young couple caught my eye. The man was around thirty and dressed like a pirate. He stood maybe 5' 9" and was a bit on the skinny side like myself. What really caught my eye was the woman he was with.

It was déjà vu all over again. She looked just like my Mary had when she was in her twenties. She had long brunette hair just like Mary and was quite overweight and dressed as a cowgirl. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I did notice that she didn't seem happy as her partner left her and went to one of the women dressed as a prostitute.

The cowgirl lady sat down and I couldn't help myself. I got up to sit next to her. "Hello, my name's Ed," I said to her.

She looked at me with a slight smile and said, "Hi, I'm Marie. Pleased to meet you."

I couldn't believe it. She was a spitting image of Mary and her name was Marie. "I'm sorry for staring but you remind me so much of my late wife. She passed away a few yeas ago."

"I'm sorry to her that. Where are you from?"

"Ohio, I decided to just go away for a couple of months and see some of the sites in other states."

"I've lived my whole life around here. I wish I could live like that. You know, see something besides this town. I doubt it will ever happen," she said softly.

"Is the pirate your husband? I don't see a ring on your finger."

She sort of laughed. "No, he's the father of my daughter. It's a long story; I won't bore you with it."

I thought I'd drop it for now and offered to buy her a drink. She accepted and we went and got a table, some snacks and the drinks. We sat there and talked for quite awhile. I felt like I was getting attached a little to her. She was so much like my late Mary.

Her boyfriend or whatever was out feeling up any woman who would let him. All the while he didn't as much as come over to talk to Marie. I asked her what she was doing here at a swingers party. Her eyes began to tear up and she decided to tell me her story.

****

Marie's story:

I was always heavy and came from a rather poor home. I have one sister who is two years older than me. She got married at nineteen to get out of our house. She now has two kids and lives in the trailer park down the road a couple of miles. At least she and her husband are happy.

My parents were heavy drinkers and Rachel, my sister and I had to take care of the house, laundry, cook the dinner and basically take care of our parents. Rachel couldn't take it anymore, got married and moved out.

That made it even harder on me. I did graduate from high school and worked at the corner grocery store. That's where I met Joe about a year ago. I had never been with a man and Joe acted like he really cared for me. He has a trailer in the same park as Rachel. I went to his trailer and we had sex.

Needless to say I got pregnant and when my parents found out they kicked me out. I told Joe and he said I could live in his trailer but said he wasn't going to marry me. He also said I had to do whatever he told me to do.

I was scared and had nowhere to go, so I agreed. He would always call me a fat ass and invite his drunk friends over to have sex with me. I didn't want to do it but there weren't a lot of choices out there for me.

Rachel tried to help me all she could but there wasn't a lot she could do. After the baby was born she would watch Trina for me while I went back to work at the store. Joe took my money; he said it was to help pay my expenses. He never claimed the baby was his and I couldn't afford a paternity test for proof.

I wish I could get off this merry-go-round but don't know how to do it. I'm afraid if I don't do what Joe says, he'll kick Trina and me out. Trina is six months old and I don't want her living in this kind of situation, but I don't know what to do.

****

Ed continues:

Marie started crying.

For a lot of reasons I felt sorry for Marie. I know her looking so much like Mary was part of it, but I also had daughters. If a man treated them the way Joe treated Marie, I'd kill him. I knew I just couldn't walk away; I had to do something to help her.

After I got Marie smiling again and told her everything would be all right, Joe showed up with a black couple, probably in their forties.

"Marie, you go with Amos and I'll be with his wife Shantille. This will be your first time with a black guy. That should make you happy since that kid stretched out your pussy." He laughed at Marie and she looked worried. The black couple just stood there.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,697 Followers
12