Chubby Mom Takes Cum

Story Info
Her son finally gets what he wants.
857 words
4.26
254.6k
156
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must be watching porn videos on my laptop too often. I'm horny all the time and I can't get the relief I need. One day when my Mom was getting a shower I went into her bedroom. Her stained panties were lying on the bed. I picked them up and held them up to my face. I took a good whiff of her female scent.

I must not have been paying attention. In walked my mother from the bathroom.

"What are you going Kevin?"

I know my face got red and I stuttered trying to find something to say. Mom walked over and took her panties from my hands. I knew she was pissed at me. She turned away to put her panties in the hamper. I must have lost my mind. I took hold of the towel she had wrapped around her body. I pulled it away.

I think we were both shocked by what I had done. I was now looking at my Mom's chubby body. Since my Dad left us, Mom had put on some weight. Her tits were always large but now her hips and ass had filled out. In that shocking moment I stood up and lowered my pants and underwear to the floor. Mom was now staring at my semi-hard cock.

I was nineteen at the time. All I could think of was that I needed my mother to suck on my rod. I reached out and put my hands on her shoulders.

"No Kevin, we can't do this," she said to me.

We certainly could. I had Mom kneel on the floor. There was my dick directly in front of my Mom's face. I took hold of my prick and I slapped it against her lips. Mom did open her mouth for me and I slid inside her mouth. I began to face fuck my mother. I was pushing in as hard as I could. Mom was making these slurping noises as she took me deep down her throat.

I had to control my urges. I didn't want to cum like this. I finally pulled my Mom up from the floor. I got her onto her back on the bed. Mom had this wild look on her face. She knew exactly what I had planned. I stripped out of my clothes totally. I crawled in between her thighs and brought my mushroom up to her gash. I pushed in with one motion.

Mom let out this loud moan. Our pubic bones touched as I gave my heavy Mom my cock. Mom soon gave into me. She brought her legs up from the bed. I got my hands up under her knees. I brought her legs up to her chest. I proceeded to give my Mom a deep fucking. We really got into it. My low hanging balls slapped her ass cheeks each time I entered her. Mom finally lost it.

"I need it hard Kevin!"

I was doing everything I could to make my Mom orgasm. I stirred my dick around so that I would rub against her pussy walls. I wanted this to last as long as possible. I looked down at my Mom's face. She looked like she was out of it. I figured she hadn't had cock since my Dad walked out on us. We must have gone at it for nearly an hour

My dick was telling me I was nearly there. There was no way I was pulling out. I let go and started to send streams of my sticky cream into my mother's body.

"Oh fuck!" My Mom let out this loud cry.

She tightened her pussy muscles around me and held me around my waist. I kept dumping more of my seed into Mom's pussy. I was so worked up. I ended up shooting six or seven wads of my cream into Mom. I finally stopped and rested my cock inside Mom. It took us sometime before we both calmed down. I finally pulled my spent pecker out of her body. My white seed came dripping out and down her ass crack.

"Thank you baby. I really needed that."

We both needed that. We were done for one day. We quietly became lovers. Mom said that no one could know that we had been fucking. We actually moved out of our neighborhood and went to a location where there were very few neighbors around. Mom was sort of a cock whore. We fucked nearly every night together.

I loved to fondle my Mom's drooping tits as she rode my erect cock. I loved to plow deep into her pussy as I pulled on her hard nipples. Mom would get very loud when we made love. I would tell her that her pussy was mine. I was going to take her any way I liked. That is exactly what my Mom liked to hear.

I started to tell her I was going to breed her belly. I planned to coat her eggs with my cum. This made Mom crazy with lust. I'm hoping that in the near future I can do just that.